Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

JOFOXX

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by JOFOXX »

May blinked her eyes wide when the lights flicked off, watching Tiara return to the box in the gloom. The otter girl clikced teh collar off and reached up to place it on the box. She let out a contented sigh as she scooted over to make more room for Tiara. "I had a good time today, Tiara..." She murmured.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake cringed at Flash's yelling, not wanting to bother anyone. "*whispering* Flash, what're you doing?! Let's not wake everyone up!"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Tiara scooted herself over until she was snuggled up to May, "Me too... Thanks for sleeping over, I'm still feeling uncomfortable about moving in here..."
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

A thin smile spread across May's lips at the feeling of Tiara snuggled up to her. the otter girl sighed again, nuzzling more into the blankets. "Don't mention it. I felt the same way the first time I slept at Dr. Fierro's house..." May's eyes drooped as she started to fall asleep...
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara snuggled up to May a bit more, sighing as she gave her a hug, "I've always felt like I wasn't supposed to be sleeping alone, you know? Like my old family, the one I don't remember, like they all slept in the same place..." She closed her own eyes as she settled down for sleep...

==== Phil's apartment ====
Flash looked over at Jake as he closed the door behind him, "I can't just let you sleep here without the other's knowing, this isn't exatly my own private apartment..." He flipped the bolt shut, walking further into the apartment, "Hey Mr Phil, I gotta talk to you!"
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh, right..." Jake felt like slapping himself, he should have thought of that. It's not very polite to just stay without the owner knowing...
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

May squeezed Tiara gently. "I'll take you to see the raccoon's tomorrow. You'll see exactly what it's like..." The otter girl sounded like she was going to say more, but she fell silent, her breath coming slowly as she slept.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Tiara nuzzled up to May, falling asleep herself. Her parents came home a few minutes later, and didn't bother to do more than peek through the door and see the two collars before going to bed themselves.

Tiara and May spent the night curled up together like that.

==== Phill's Apartment ====
Phil walked sleepily out of his bedroom and down the hallway, "Flash, what's up? I was about to go to bed..." He walked into the kitchen to find that Flash had brought Jake back, "Why's Jake here? I thought you were taking him home..."
"I thought so too," Flash said, "Then he told me that he doesn't know where he's supposed to go, because he can't remember anything, and by that, I mean he has amnesia."
Phil raised a brow, "Amnesia? Are you sure, that's not really a very common thing... " he looked over at Jake, "What's he talking about? Why can't you go home?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake twiddled his thumbs, still feeling nervous and awkward about everyone. "I uh...woke up in the park today without any memories..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Phillip blinked down at Jake, "Are you serious? Wait... you mean, you can't remember how you got there right? Can you remember your address?"
"No Phil, I'm pretty sure he said he can't remember anything at all, as in: he doesn't even remember his family or where he lives." Flash said, a little more serious than it seemed like he could be.
Phillip was a bit perturbed, "So... You can't remember anything? That's..." He looked down at Jake, not sure if he should take things at face value, "Jake, are you telling me the truth? 'Cause if there's a reason you don't want to go back, you should tell me. I work for the ASPCA, I can help you if you're in trouble..."
Flash looked over at Jake, now unsure if Jake had been telling the truth or trying to cover up some problem he had at home...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake looked down, ears lowering. "No, I'm serious...I didn't even know my name until I looked at my tag. Only one tag with 'Jake' on it, no info or anything..."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Phillip looked down at the wolf with a saddened expression: whether he was lying or not, Phil genuinely pitied him. He knelt down and reached out, stroking Jake's headfur soothingly, "Don't worry, Everything will be alright, Jake. You can spend the night here and we'll put out a report in the morning: I'm sure you'll be back with your owners in no time. How's that sound?"
Flash was already in the next room, throwing sheets over the couch for Jake...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake flinched at Phillip's petting, not expecting him to do something like that. "Y-Yea, that's fine.....T-Thanks for letting me stay here.."
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Don't worry about it," Phil said, "It would be irresponsible of me not to help you. I think a pet should be able to turn to any adult at any time when they need help, and you can turn to me for that. C'mon, let's get you to bed..." He took Jake's paw and started leading him into the living room, where Flash was finishing setting up the sheets for him.
"What's all the fuss about?" Cupcakes strolled sleepily out into the kitchen as Phil had done, looking over at Jake, "Oh, Jake, hi... what are you doing back here?"
Phil slowed, looking over at Cupcakes, "Jake's in a bit of trouble, so he needs to stay over here for at least tonight. He'll be sleeping on the couch, since you don't like anyone in your room..."
Cupcakes nodded, "Ok then..." She walked into the other room ahead of them, looking over at Flash, "Are you coming to bed now? It's kinda lonely without you..."
Flash grinned at her, "Yeah, as soon as Jake's settled down I'll head back in there and keep you company..." He walked over to where she was, hugging her around the hips and nuzzling her face, "Or I could start right now..."
Phil tried to ignore him as he brought Jake into the room and showed him to the couch...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake averted his gaze from the two coyotes, following Phillip. "Oh, this'll be great. Thanks," he gave a reassuring smile and sat down on the couch.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Phillip shot a glance at the two coyotes, who were now making out, "Guys, you have a room. Do you mind not doing it in front of the guest?"
Cupcakes let Flash down from the wall which she had pinned him to while she held him up to her own height (she was a few inches taller than him), shooting a glance back at Phil, "Oh fine, you prude, we were just kissing..." she took Flash by the wrist and half dragged him back to their room.
He gave a wave and a grin as he was pulled out, "'Night Jake!"
All the while, Phil held his hand to his face in annoyance. He sighed when they left, "Sometimes I just don't know how to deal with those two..." he turned back to Jake, "So, yeah, you can just spend the night here and we'll see what I can do for you in the morning. Try and get some sleep for now..." he started to back out, heading off for his own room...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake nodded, "Thanks again, for letting me stay here. I appreciate it a lot..." He turned and lied down, facing the couch and curling up a bit.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Cupcakes took Flash into the box which they slept in, pulling him in amongst the half-sleeping puppies. "Daddy!" one of them yipped, jumping at him to give him a hug.
Flash smiled and nuzzled back at his happy children, "Hey there little guys! It's nice to see you too..."
The two coyotes cuddled with their children for a minute before curling up together, keeping their children in between them as they all fell asleep...

Meanwhile, Phil went into his own room, looking at the door for a second, thinking of the amnesiac wolf out on the couch. He reached out and locked it: Never too cautious. With that, he quickly got himself into bed, turning out the lights and flipping his alarm on: he had work to do tomorrow...
Neko

Post by Neko »

Jake sighed, his mind wondering over all of the day's events. Today has been pretty crazy, but I've met some nice people and pets. *yawn* Maybe I'll get some answers tomorrow... He was soon asleep, partially curled up on the couch.

Start:Day 2
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

((What better way to start in than the start of the 2nd day!))
Genesis sat in the car, watching the scenery pass by as him and his owner, Richard, neared the city of Yorkshire Fields. Genesis wondered when the car would stop, he had already read 2 of the books in the box next to him, unfortunately, he hadfelt very sucj finishing the 2nd one so he stopped after that. 'When are we going to get there? I'm surpirsed Dad is tired of driving...', he thought, feeling a bit impatient. Athough his owner heard him, the car stopped and Richard said ''Well it took awhile but we're here!'' Genesis sat upright and looked out both windows(he was leaning on his arm), to his right, there was an apartment complex, to his left, a park. Genesis hadn't noticed them even enter the city, let alone finally get to their new home. Richard stepped out of the car and went to the back, getting a few boxes. Genesis stepped out of the car and went over to him. Genesis asked him ''Hey Dad, do you need any help with anything?'' Richard replied while checking the contents of a box, saying ''No, I'm fine! Go ahead and start walking around, might as well get used to it now!. Genesis smiled and thanked Richard before walking off and wondering whether to wander or go to a specific place. He wandered past some shops before finding a place to,sit and think about where to go for thw time being, he didn't want to just wander about, that'd get him lost. He looked at the park again and decided to go there for the time being, so he got up,and started walking to it.
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Don't be afraid to hit me up for my skype!
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

The sun has barely risen from the horizon for Yorkshire Fields though the cars the regularly traveled at this hour were absent. Not surprising though as it was a weekend and the busy town of Yorkshire was always calm during the weekends. A few trees were noticed to started having yellow leaves, a sure sign that fall was close further enforced by the cool breeze that blew at dawn.

Glacier took a peek at a pedogogue which read a number in the tens of thousands and continued on until he saw a malamute waiting at the city limits. "Hello there, haven't seen you around.". The dog turned his head and looked at Glacier and turned it back to watch the road leading out of the city. "Hi there mister..." "Winters, Glacier Winters. I'm waiting for a Cryice, would that be you?". The malamute seemed surprised How does he know my name?, "Caramel Cryice, do you know her?".

A car drove by the two and its window rolled down revealing a woman an inarguable charm to her. "Glacier! Never thought we would meet again.", "I would say the same to you.", tipping his trilby slightly, "I moved in as you suggested if you were wondering.". The woman was silent for a moment but then she quickly invited the man and the dog into her car. "He's Crayon by the way, the malamute I told you about last time we met.". "Ma'm..! Why are you being so friendly to him?", Crayon asked, worried about the friendliness of his master to a stranger. "Crayon. . .", she said in a stern voice, "Meet Glacier Winters. . . You know 'Mr. Prommie'" "What!?", Crayon started growling at Glacier. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, it would be a shame if anything were to happen to you." said Glacier, confident of the outcome of his statement. Crayon's eyes widened as Glacier's words resounded in him and he sunk into his seat. Caramel, on the other hand, just laughed at the threat just given to her pet, "Be nice Glacier, Crayon wouldn't hurt anyone.". "I never doubted anyone with such fine taste before and I won't start now.", said Glacier as he reached a hand of friendship to Crayon. "Sorry sir, it's just that Miss Caramel hasn't been around much thanks to her promotion, and I was somewhat surprised to meet the one who gave her that promotion. Though I shouldn't feel this way since it is better for her. . .", Crayon trailed off as his mixed emotions overpowered his speech. "Ah, I understand the feeling, of being left at least, so I don't blame you. Now that that's settled though, what do you say, friends?", Glacier then moved his hand even closer to Crayon. "Friends then.", said Crayon as he took the chance to release the sealed feeling he had for so long.

The car soon arrived at an apartment and Caramel drove to the ramp leading to the parking. "I'll see you again tonight sweetie.", Caramel told Crayon as she unlocked the door on Crayon side. "Okay!"", said Crayon as he disembarked from the car, "You have fun with your day too Ma'm.". The car then drove in leaving the malamute who then walked towards a convenience store.
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
What do you mean "watch my words"? It's my tongue that I sharpened.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

While making his way toward the park, Genesis saw a Malamute by the stores he had just been looking at, he stopp and thought for a moment. He decided to greet the malamute, the park could wait. He approached the dog and smiled, saying ''How goes it Malamute? Greetings, I am Genesis.''
Husky's are the best dang dog in the existence of ever, fluffy and exciting, lovable and loving, cuddly and warm!

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon noticed the wolf that approached him with a greeting, he looked left and right and realizing he was the only malamute in the area he raised a paw to the wolf. "Hello Genesis, my name's Crayon.", thinking for a short moment he then continued, "I never seen you around here before, could it be that your master recently moved in?", he asked remembering seeing a man carrying some boxes into a nearby apartment that allowed exotics before he was dropped off, but not wanting to offend the wolf if he had been in the neighborhood for a while.
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis smiled happily and replied ''Yes I am, I got here just now actually, my Dad is putting more of our stuff into our new apartment!''. He grabbed the malamute's raised hand and shook it.

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"A busy day for you then, you must be tired. Can I get you in anything? I'm on my way to get some coffee anyways", offered Crayon as he hinted to Genesis about the convenience store beside them.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple Sat up, her back aching from the hard ground. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. looking around. however, this morning, she was not greeted by the air-conditioned fancies of her dirty apartment. She was on the steps of the townhouse which she usually wallowed in. She lifted a paw gently up to her right eye, it was bruised, but you could hardly see the bruise through her thick orange and black fur.
She sighed, standing up and brushing herself off. the morning dew had stuck itself to her, coating her hair with a blanket of water droplets. She slowly stepped off the concrete stairs, shivering immensely.
Down the street she spotted 2 dogs, one much bigger then the other. (she's never seen a wolf before) She slowly made her way over, hands crossed over her chest to try to warm up. She put on her signature smile and greeted the two "h-h-hi my names Maple! Whats yours?" she shivered a little more, extending a paw up to neither one in particular. Thank goodness the day would turn out to be warmer then the night.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis thought about Crayons offer and said ''Sure, coukd you get me some coffee as well? The drive here took soo long.''

Genesis smiled at Maple and shook her paw while saying ''Hello Maple, my name is Genesis, how are you?''

Zander

Post by Zander »

(if you havent seen it)

Maple continued to smile "I-i-i'm good. h-h-how are you?" She continued to shiver, trying to make it as less noticeable as possible.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis noticed how Maple was shaking and asked, with a concerned look ''I'm fine, but are you alright? Your shaking''

Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple shivered a little more, but suppressed it as much as she could. "what? y-yeah i'm f-fine!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon saw the familiar orange pelt and was already ready to catch Maple in her pounce when she arrived. Nothing?, he checked his pulse rate and touched his tongue to make sure he was still alive, Maple just did nothing..

Overhearing Maple and Genesis' conversation, Crayon took the liberty of hugging Maple. "Revenge!", he chuckled playfully as he wrapped his arms around Maple's neck. "What happened to you? You're so cold. . . and wet. . . and lifeless. Did something happen last night?"
Zander

Post by Zander »

Hypergenesis wrote:Crayon saw the familiar orange pelt and was already ready to catch Maple in her pounce when she arrived. Nothing?, he checked his pulse rate and touched his tongue to make sure he was still alive, Maple just did nothing.."
(I lol'd)

Maple Giggled with less enthusiasm as she would normally, still excepting Crayon's warm hug. "What? oh.. n-nothing happened l-last night.."

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Noting the stutters Maple was making, Crayon frowned slightly. "That's not you usually talk.", unconsciously hugging Maple closer, "Don't be afraid to tell me anything. . ." he said looking straight into Maple's eyes.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple looked around quickly. She didnt want to tell the truth, she loved her dad and didn't want to be taken away. "They said i'm c-coming down with a c-cold"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

Crayon suddenly realized he was making a scene in front of Genesis, I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. . . "Oh! I know! Let's go to my place and I'll make you some hot chicken soup." quickly turning his head to Genesis, "You come too, I'll make you a cup that better than any coffee you can buy off the shelves or counter.".
Last edited by Hypergenesis on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple smiled up at Crayon. "T-that would be nice..." She said, knowing something warm would help her.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Perfect!", he said with a happy smile on his face. "I sure hope you don't mind the short delay for the coffee Genesis, but I can't just leave Maple here like this."
Rendak

Post by Rendak »

Genesis looked at Crayon and said ''Not at all! I'd feel very bad making making her wait so I could get coffee. Now let's get moving before she gets sick....Err, wehere do you live?''

Genesis shifted his gaze to Maple and asked her ''Why did you lie to me about everything being alright by the way?''

Hypergenesis

Post by Hypergenesis »

"Very close, in fact it's just that tall apartment you see over there.", pointing to the third tallest apartment building. "I live close to the top so I don't see much of what's happening down here from up there so I'm not so keen on the happenings this summer.". Pondering for a moment Crayon seemed to be thinking of something important but he quickly pushed it aside as though it was nothing of importance at all.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet woke up with a yawn and stretched himself. The morning breeze was a bit cooler than yesterday, but Bullet was still protected by his fur and blanket. "That's rare, you are up early today, Bullet." Bullet was greeted by a black suited man and the aroma of his coffee. "Master!" Bullet's eyes lit up. "Well, you slept early yesterday, so it's no wonder." Bullet yawned again, stood up and walked toward the dining table. "Sorry, I was playing at the park yesterday, so I got tired early... Hahaha!" He began laughing nervously, as he intentionally left out the detail of his sunstroke. His owner took another sip from his coffee, before reading his newspaper again. "No, that is alright. In fact, I am rather happy that you played outside. Not only that watching too much TV is bad for you, you also saved electricity. Besides..." Suddenly, the gaze of his owner turned serious, and he was looking straight into Bullet's eyes. "There are many things one cannot do by himself. It is important to relate and socialize with others, Bullet." Bullet lowered his head, like a child who just got lectured. "I know, master..." His owner smiled and petted Bullet's head. "Of course, I am not scolding you. I just want to say you did a good job... By the way, can you go to 7-11 after you eat? We are running low on chilled food..."

Note: I don't want to cram everything into one post, so I will continue tomorrow or something. Most pets are still asleep anyway.