HPU: Blue Peak Shore

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Blue Braixen
Ms. Sunshine

Re: Pet Friendly - Blue Peak Shore

Post by Blue Braixen »

As Celeste had mentioned Colin and Andy getting into it, Adel was already pushing it to at least catch up top the others. He looked highly determined to catch up. "Ja."
theblackcateyes

Post by theblackcateyes »

valerio wrote:
Mystic Wolf wrote:Aaron saved Donau's number in his PDA and saved it again. "Huh? Oh, as I said I came a week ago, hmm... I think that I've been almost all day here all these days... but the trick is that I'm a fast learner. That helps!" Said while giggling. "Well, if we are done here, I think we should head to another plaza. A music plaza! There are different music plazas, and you can differentiate each plaza with the staves it has graven on the floor. Each stave has a different combination of notes. Now that we have a musician here, I think it would be a good idea to see the music of one of these plazas!" Said smiling while leading the way to that plaza.

*Some minutes later*

"Ok! We arrived to the first music plaza!" The plaza was like a checkpoint, a peaceful place with a spiral stave begining from the center to the border. "What do you think?"
The amphiteater could've been used both for speeches and concerts. It was amazing how it was well preserved, considering the whole city lay in the middle of a thick forest. The indented rows suggested that for each human spectator, there would come an animal one at his or her side.
Where the sun and the elements had not bleached the stone, residual of pain suggested this place was tinted in azure and red, with some gray thrown in. Some researchers were working on the stage, and the sound carried perfectly.
"I still say wow," Donau said, "No matter how many times I see this place.
-Is really awesome-
Then Heart closed her eyes and imaginated her first dreamed concert...

-Someday baby.. someday...- Said to herself
Say my name... and every color iluminates...
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

"As you can see, it's just an amphitheater, but I like to call it music plaza." Said Mystic while smiling. "Hmm... it's a shame that there are people here now, I'd like to hear you playing your guitar! But we don't want to bother them." Told to Heart. "Anyway, we should continue. Tell me, where would you like to go? The capitol, for example?"
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
theblackcateyes

Mystic Wolf wrote:"As you can see, it's just an amphitheater, but I like to call it music plaza." Said Mystic while smiling. "Hmm... it's a shame that there are people here now, I'd like to hear you playing your guitar! But we don't want to bother them." Told to Heart. "Anyway, we should continue. Tell me, where would you like to go? The capitol, for example?"
-Bother them!? Hahaha-

After laughing a few minutes, Heart looked to Aaron.

-Sure, the capitol sounds good- Answered hugging the Mystic's arm and starting to walk
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Mystic blushed at Heart's action. "E-ehm... O-ok then, to the capitol" Said while walking with Heart attached to his arm. "The capitol is in the center of the ruins, it's the point where the city was managed. The capitol must be built the first thing before the rest of houses and buildings. It has rooms to the first inhabitants, and then the city expands. When we are there I'll show you the inside of the building".

*After a while*

They arrived, the building (bigger and more complex), was a really beautiful point of the city, fountains sorrounded the zone. "I'd like to hear the water of the fountains... it's a shame. But well... Do you want to explore it? I think you won't steal anything. Or am I wrooong...?" Finished with a sarcasm and then giggled.
Do you want me to level up? Click here! Shame that I can't show the pic here due to the size...

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
valerio

Post by valerio »

"No objections from me, mate," Donau said. "In fact, I'd love to see our artist play something in that place.
(OOC - I approve of da building, a LOT!)
theblackcateyes

valerio wrote:"No objections from me, mate," Donau said. "In fact, I'd love to see our artist play something in that place.
(OOC - I approve of da building, a LOT!)
-What do you wanna hear?- Said Heart still hugging the Mystic's arm
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

He looked around "Yes!, there is no people here, so we won't interfere any investigation, and... Heh... I don't know. My favorite music is the calm one... but I don't mind! Just hearing your music will be fine." Said with a warm smile as he was staring at Heart's eyes.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

In between the thick jungle not far the Salisgrave village, a dark brown rabbit was walking and casting his sights around, looking for herbs that might come in useful for the village. His steps were silent, even with the belt bag slung over his shoulders, as he scanned the vegetation growing on the ground and at the trees for any that would be useful as remedies.

"Hmm, it's kind of hard to find anything good at these parts of the jungle," the rabbit, Il-Korhaz, thought in his native tongue.

As he approaches the area near the entrance into the Salisgrave village, he noticed that it was more rowdy than usual, almost festive-like. The villagers also looked busy rushing here and there, as if preparing for some sort of celebration.

"I don't remember any sort of festivities among the Lycaons at this time of the year, seems interesting," he again thought. With his interest piqued, he quietly head towards the village entrance. As he got closer, he saw a lot of flowers and decorations adorning the huts and filling the central plaza area.

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

The male called after Gian. "Hey, pup! Whatcha doin' here? Wastin' time? Da chieftain's sent for ya an's she's gonna get upset if yer late another minute!"

A female intercepted Balkan, who was on his way to find his quarry. "Boy, someone else got to get Gian! Come back to the ceremony, hurry up!"
---
""Hello, Il-Korhaz," said Bigby, slithering down the tree so his had faced the rabbit's. "You here to cause mischief, mammal?"
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

valerio wrote: ""Hello, Il-Korhaz," said Bigby, slithering down the tree so his had faced the rabbit's. "You here to cause mischief, mammal?"
A little surprised, Il-Korhaz took one step back. But, seeing it's only the Titan Boa, he grinned.

"Oh, hi there Bigby! No, I'mma not into anythin' naughty t'day!" Then, he leaned his head to the left and continued, "Only I'mma bit curious, what're the Salisgraves' Lycaons celebratin' t'day? Seem'd like quite de festivities they got 'ere."

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

The snake's tongue flickered. "Today there's rejoice. A foreigner from the continent successfully mated with the Chieftain's daughter, and now the two are gonna rejoice in front of the tribe as equals. With some luck, this time there will come a third new bloodline."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"Really? That's great news!" The grin on the rabbit's face got wider, and he started to became excited.
"I shoul' go there an' exten' my wishes to de new couple!"

He made a gesture towards the plaza, but then stopped and looked at Bigby again, now with an inquisitive look. "Wait, why you're not there with'em, Bigby? Somethin' wrong?"

valerio

Post by valerio »

The titan boa rolled his eyes, letting hout an exasperated hiss. "The male mate is afraid of snakes! Would you believe that? I was never so offended."
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Il-Korhaz was struck dumbfounded for a moment, before finally exclaiming, "A male afraid of big ol' Bigby? I cann't believe it!"

He looked back into the village, with his impressions about the new male now dropping a little. How can the new mate survive in the wilderness, when he has this silly fear of snakes, of all things? But yet, even as he thought of this, his conscience tugged him and told him to not judge someone too early until he had personally met them. Maybe he could help him?

Shaking his head slightly, he said, "Anyways, I shoul' still see 'em." Then, with determination, he continued, "And I 'ave a mind t'change that mate's opinion 'bout you, Bigby. No males shoul' be afraid of snakes if they wan' to live 'ere, especially you."

valerio

Post by valerio »

This time, the sound escaping Bigby's lips was more akin to a purr. "For being such a young mammal, you know how to flatter an elder. You should be a priest of the cult... But now go, young warrior. Or you'll miss the ceremony."
The Moon Howler

Post by The Moon Howler »

valerio wrote:A female intercepted Balkan, who was on his way to find his quarry. "Boy, someone else got to get Gian! Come back to the ceremony, hurry up!"
"Don't wanna be late for da ceremony, then. Thanks for da message!" Said Balkan, as he headed back to the ceremony.
He managed to get there just in time.
Last edited by The Moon Howler on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

Housepets: Silver the Cat! fanfic

My RP Characters
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

"I'mma just doin' what I can to help," Il-Korhaz responded, puffing his chest a bit, though he had trouble hiding the blush that started to grew on his face from the compliment.

Rubbing his cheeks in vain hope that the Titan Boa would not notice the blush, he said, "Well, I'll be leavin' then. See ya later, Bigby, an' with hope, I'll get de mate t'see you." Flashing one last grin, he ambled into the village.

Once inside the village, Il-Korhaz was taken by the sight of so many colourful flowers filling almost everywhere in the village from top to bottom, interspersed with the tribal decorations of the Salisgrave tribe. He waved at a few Lycaons that he had known as they went on with the preparation, and as he proceeded to the plaza grounds. There, he saw Victor, talking to the chieftain's daughter, Salina, the bride of the day. Salina was holding paws with a white dog, a face he had never seen before.

"So this must be the lucky male. His fur's even thicker than the tails of the females back in the village!" thought Il-Korhaz, staring at the new figure for a little too long.

valerio

Post by valerio »

Chifetain Amelia nodded at the sight of Balkan and of the young rabbit -surely their presence would be good omen enough, although she *was* displeased that Bigby had to stay away due to their new son's fears...
The elder inhaled deeply to clear her mind of unappropriate thoughts -especially the ones concerning a proper retribution for a certain young cub...
"Dear children," she said, once the crowd had fallen silent. Her voice was calm but powerful and everyone could hear it clearly. "Today, with the blessing of the gods, we take in our midst a son of the external civilization. His name is Randy, and everything he held dear of his old life he left behind himself to be born again. Here."
The crowd looked as one at Randy, breathing as one, not moving a muscle, unblinking.
Amelia kept smiling at the couple in front of her. "You can see it, you can smell it. Their mating was a success, and with the favor of the Sacred Boa, my daughter will give us yet a third new bloodline, numerous and as fertile as their parents.
"It will be our sacred duty to take care of Salina, it will be your brotherly and sisterly duty to make sure Randy is welcome as one of us, whatever the Powers decided for the fruits of his love."
Then her gaze went straight into the Japanese Spitz's soul.
"Randy. Before those who will protect you if you're true, before those who will slain you if you're not, speak with mouth and body, are you mate of Salina, sire of your pups, member of this village whatever task will be asked of you?"
theblackcateyes

Mystic Wolf wrote:He looked around "Yes!, there is no people here, so we won't interfere any investigation, and... Heh... I don't know. My favorite music is the calm one... but I don't mind! Just hearing your music will be fine." Said with a warm smile as he was staring at Heart's eyes.
-Ok-
Then Heart leaned close to Mystic and whispered...

-I have this song idea Over the rainbow / What a wonderful world... and you're cute *giggles* hahah-
Mystic Wolf

Post by Mystic Wolf »

Aaron blushed at Heart's comment. "Y-you too..." Whispered blushing even more. "I'd be flattered to hear your music. It will be beautiful, for sure!" Said with a warm smile.

Image Image Image Image
-
Image Image
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hearing the soft yet firm voice of Chieftain Amelia, Il-Korhaz snapped out of the stare and proceeded to stand with the rest of the crowd.

As he listened to the chieftain's voice, he could not help but be amazed by the richness of the culture here, and the utter significance of the ceremony to the Lycaon. If it wasn't for his hero saving him from the crazed Wolf back then, he would have never even be standing here right now, alive and among the Lycaons who he once detested as a kit. Clutching the wolf tooth on his chest, he whispered a silent prayer to the spirits that he'd be reunited with the brave soul who has forever changed him for the better.

When the chieftain addressed the white dog, Randy, Il-Korhaz watched him intently like the rest, and thought, "This is the big one, now prove yourself, Randy!"

Mareks

Post by Mareks »

The hut was emtpy... he wondered why, but turned to leave. The area was cleared out outside the hut. He'd only been in there a few minutes, everyone must have left for the ceremony. He knew exactly where he had to go, and a shortcut to get there! He turned, slipping behind the hut and pushing through the brush, he hopped he didn't miss it all. This was going to be one big celebration, and if he missed it, he knew the kind of trouble he was going to get in. He grunted, pushing past a thicker bush and coming to a tree just near the clearing where everyone had gathered. There was no way he'd be able to get through the crowd that had gathered, and he was too short to see over them. Looking up at the tree, he gave a hop, and grabbed the lowest branch pulling himself up onto it.

He grumbled as he climbed the tree until he was a fair height up, and could see everyone standing around the chieftain. He missed the opening speech! But he'd made it for the important part, the newcomers words. His tail wagged, in hopes that there would be a new member of the village soon. He was so excited, he had to clasp the tree's bark to keep himself from falling out of the tree from his excitement. He just then realized he was in perfect view for the chieftain to see him, and decided to try and move across to the other side of the tree where there was more cover.
theblackcateyes

Mystic Wolf wrote:Aaron blushed at Heart's comment. "Y-you too..." Whispered blushing even more. "I'd be flattered to hear your music. It will be beautiful, for sure!" Said with a warm smile.
-OK THEN!!! Lets get excited!!- Said running to the center of the capitol.

-I need music-
Coatl_Ruu

Post by Coatl_Ruu »

The Game wrote:"I don't 'member you havin' a say in the matter," Andy said causally, as he started gaining on Colin again.
Colin looked back again and burst out laughing. "Ah, c'mon! Tha's jus nah fair!" Then, he tripped on an inconveniently placed rock and landed face-first in the sand.
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Chifetain Amelia nodded at the sight of Balkan and of the young rabbit -surely their presence would be good omen enough, although she *was* displeased that Bigby had to stay away due to their new son's fears...
The elder inhaled deeply to clear her mind of unappropriate thoughts -especially the ones concerning a proper retribution for a certain young cub...
"Dear children," she said, once the crowd had fallen silent. Her voice was calm but powerful and everyone could hear it clearly. "Today, with the blessing of the gods, we take in our midst a son of the external civilization. His name is Randy, and everything he held dear of his old life he left behind himself to be born again. Here."
The crowd looked as one at Randy, breathing as one, not moving a muscle, unblinking.
Amelia kept smiling at the couple in front of her. "You can see it, you can smell it. Their mating was a success, and with the favor of the Sacred Boa, my daughter will give us yet a third new bloodline, numerous and as fertile as their parents.
"It will be our sacred duty to take care of Salina, it will be your brotherly and sisterly duty to make sure Randy is welcome as one of us, whatever the Powers decided for the fruits of his love."
Then her gaze went straight into the Japanese Spitz's soul.
"Randy. Before those who will protect you if you're true, before those who will slain you if you're not, speak with mouth and body, are you mate of Salina, sire of your pups, member of this village whatever task will be asked of you?"
As Chieftain Amelia finished her lines and posed the big question to Randy, a final flashback of his life occured before his very eyes. His past life, filled with misery and hatred for his previous owner, and being alone, now started fading away, and all he saw as the colors settled in, was Salina. He finally realized a big crowd was witnessing this, and he decided to act now before it was too late.

He held Salina's hand and raised to his chest, looking at her mother with a tough smile and a confident spirit. With a glint in his eyes, he replied...

''Yes, I accept.''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Amelia nodded. She saw Gian perching on a branch, just watching over the new couple, like a guardian spirit.
Randy's body betrayed no fears, his voice no tension. He was sincere and at peace as he had spoken his will.
Still, tension was so thick one could choke on it.
Amelia broke it by saying, in her sweetest voice, filled with the wisdom of her years, "Then welcome to my family and to your new home, Randy O'Salisgrave. May your marriage be fruitful, may your friends and companions enrich your soul as you will enrich theirs. Oh, and as the humans use to say, you may kiss the bride."
The plaza exploded in a single roar/howl of joy
The Moon Howler

Balkan joined the joyous Howl. He was happy for Both Salina and Randy, though deep in his mind, he knew something very important was missing, but what? In less than a minute he figured what's missing, or rather who. But it had to wait, The ceremony was still in motion and if Chieftain sees him leaving like that, she would've be very upset. He also noticed a new smell... a rabbit smell, but he knew individuals come and go from Salisgrave, so he didn't turn much attention to it. He just stood there, howling with the rest, filled with joy.
I am The Moon Howler - the being with no exact form. I serve the Moon Goddess and in return, she gives me my muse and my shape.

My RP Characters
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

At the moment Chieftain Amelia finished solemnizing the ceremony, Il-Korhaz cheered out loud as well, though his cheers were drowned by the collective roar of the crowd. He could finally see why Salina has chosen Randy as her mate; the small glint in his eyes, his firm stance and his unwavering voice as he stated his pledge showed that the white dog has the determination to live here and take care of his wife. "Now, the only thing we still need to work out here is his snake fears," he mused. "I'll need to meet that guy later."

In the meantime, he caught sight of Gian, who was perched on top of the tree watching the ceremony. He also noticed an unfamiliar figure standing in the crowd, wearing a bandana over his neck. He looks more like one of the security dogs patrolling the resort area but the way he stood looks more like a native, and he seemed to be sniffing the air in search of something. However, Il-Korhaz did not think too much into it, and continued to cheer along with the rest.

thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

valerio wrote:Amelia nodded. She saw Gian perching on a branch, just watching over the new couple, like a guardian spirit.
Randy's body betrayed no fears, his voice no tension. He was sincere and at peace as he had spoken his will.
Still, tension was so thick one could choke on it.
Amelia broke it by saying, in her sweetest voice, filled with the wisdom of her years, "Then welcome to my family and to your new home, Randy O'Salisgrave. May your marriage be fruitful, may your friends and companions enrich your soul as you will enrich theirs. Oh, and as the humans use to say, you may kiss the bride."
The plaza exploded in a single roar/howl of joy
Randy O' Salisgrave! That was now his new name given by his mother, and in an instant the new colors of his life exploded in joyous harmony. The whole crowd cheered and howled in celebration of his marriage to Salina, and was more than just joyous and content.

Tears streamed down Randy's eyes as Amelia finally broke him away from his cursed life and warmly welcoming him into his new one. With his joy-filled heart pounding furiously, he turned to Salina and gazed into her beautiful eyes. He held the back of her head his his paw and slowly moved her towards him, giving her a really long passionate kiss. This was the life he had envisioned of, and he would never abandon it for as long as he lived.

''Mmmm Salina...'' Randy said, breaking off for a brief moment and looking at her gently admist the celebrations. He stroked her face and nuzzled her nose.

''I'm finally free''
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina nodded. She had never seen so much unbridled joy in someone's eyes. Until that moment, Randy had looked as if failure could crush him -but his own ghosts were strong, something had to be done about that...
"Randy, my dearest mate,"she whispered in his ear so only he could listen to her in the clamour around them, "Would you let me help you deal with your torment?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''My...my torment?'' Randy asked, bewildered. Admist the loud celebrations he could tell through Salina's eyes that she badly wanted to help him. No would definetly be out of the question although Randy had actually thought of resolving it by himself, but he figured that it would be best if his dear mate helped him out.

He touched his paw on her chest and looked at her with worried eyes but a confident smile. ''Okay, I admit I do need some help..so would you be able to help me?'' Randy asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina caressed Randy's cheek. "We will talk with our shamans, later. Now just rejoice. And thank you for trusting us. This is the most vital part of your life as a native reborn: share your life with your peers."
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

''I will pour out my heart if you so wish. Anything for you my dearest..'' Randy said, closing in on her and hugging her tightly and returned her caress with his own fluffy white cheeks.

After a kiss on her lips, he pulled back and faced her with determined eyes. ''Hey uhm...I know this is too sudden, but maybe, I would want either you or somebody to help me overcome my phobia of serpents, especially Bigby. I know that he was supposed to be at our ceremony, and I definetly felt Mother wasn't pleased of his absence due to my fear. I want to make it up to her and Bigby by trying as hard as I can. Is there anything you can do?'' Randy asked, holding both of her paws.
valerio

Post by valerio »

thrasherblades wrote:''I will pour out my heart if you so wish. Anything for you my dearest..'' Randy said, closing in on her and hugging her tightly and returned her caress with his own fluffy white cheeks.

After a kiss on her lips, he pulled back and faced her with determined eyes. ''Hey uhm...I know this is too sudden, but maybe, I would want either you or somebody to help me overcome my phobia of serpents, especially Bigby. I know that he was supposed to be at our ceremony, and I definetly felt Mother wasn't pleased of his absence due to my fear. I want to make it up to her and Bigby by trying as hard as I can. Is there anything you can do?'' Randy asked, holding both of her paws.
Salina shook her head. "Sorry, my love, but short of druggin' ya that's up to ya and no one else. You just hafta go to him and sit down and chat. It usually work, he's a real charmer," she added with a wag and a genuine smile.
---
theblackcateyes wrote:-OK THEN!!! Lets get excited!!- Said running to the center of the capitol.
-I need music-
Donau produced his trusty smartphone. "Tell ya what, lady: choose a song from this baby and play along with it. Waddayasay?"
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

After some thought, Randy nodded and agreed. He was once again reminded that he was in another life and living in another culture. If he had to get started with the basics and start from scratch, he would do it and wouldn't stop until it is accomplished.

Bigby. That became his driving motivation to see that nothing's impossible. If the villagers here could face a big serpent every now and then, so could he.

''Dear, will you go wit me again ta meet Bigby? I....I want ta meet n' chat wit him like you say, and also...to git his blessing upon us. I'll do it for you, kay?'' Randy said, trying to fit into the slang that Salina spoke.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Salina accompanied him toward the gates. "I knew you were a brave mate. come, and...please don't feel forced to speak our dialect. I like your natural slang, it makes you so...exotic..."she pronounced the last word with her most seductive tone. She added 'The Look', for a good measure.
A couple of males hooted in approval.
Mareks

Post by Mareks »

After the roaring and cheers settled down, and everyone started on preparing a party for later tonight, Gian slowly made his way down the tree. Thinking he was close enough to the ground, he let go and dropped, landing on his back with a thud. He laid there for a moment, sitting up slowly and rubbing his back a bit. "Miss juded that landin..." Standing up and wiping himself off, he turned to leave before the chieftain would have a chance to scold him for being late.
The Moon Howler

As the howling and cheering ended along with the ceremony itself, Balkan quickly moved away from the crowd towards the woods. He was worried about Bigby, since he didn't show himself. With only his knife on him, he went to the forest, quickly passing the guards. "Bigby, where in da world are ya?" Balkan mumbled as he entered the jungle

My RP Characters
valerio

Post by valerio »

Mareks wrote:After the roaring and cheers settled down, and everyone started on preparing a party for later tonight, Gian slowly made his way down the tree. Thinking he was close enough to the ground, he let go and dropped, landing on his back with a thud. He laid there for a moment, sitting up slowly and rubbing his back a bit. "Miss juded that landin..." Standing up and wiping himself off, he turned to leave before the chieftain would have a chance to scold him for being late.
Amelia *harrumped* before Gian could leave. "Being late for such an important occasion, cub." To her credit, she *still* could move silent like a snake.
The Chieftain put her paw over Gian's shoulder. "But you made up by coming at the right moment, and choosing a symbolic spot." She smiled at him. "In fact, I believe the spirit appreciated."
---
The Moon Howler wrote:As the howling and cheering ended along with the ceremony itself, Balkan quickly moved away from the crowd towards the woods. He was worried about Bigby, since he didn't show himself. With only his knife on him, he went to the forest, quickly passing the guards. "Bigby, where in da world are ya?" Balkan mumbled as he entered the jungle
The Titan Boa slithered down right in front of Balkan. "I am here, young mammal. How can I be of help? I take it the ceremony was good?"