HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Dylan
Box Fox

Re: Pet Friendly-In Character

Post by Dylan »

"what did doctor say?! Parents coming over?! Oh Nyet, this is bad!"

Amelia closed her eyes, imagining her mom's over reactions, Tell me about it...my mom is going to freak out...
Make Pasta not war.
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

Is double trouble for me. Papa doesn't take these news well. If papa found that it wasn't an accident... "WHERE IS COMRADE!" too late. The russian giant found his way to room and bear hugged the spine out of Jack. "Giacomo! It Is good to see you strong and healthy." Jack embraced the bear hug as usual, regardless of the stitchess Yeah, you too Papa. This is Amelia. The hug broke off and Theadore came by her side "Young Amelia, I am greatfully proud of what your virtue to take pain as well as you have, even if no one else is. and to help my Giacomo in need." He said tossling Jacks hair as he blushed a bit.
Jack: S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-5 A-5 L-8
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Dylan wrote:the caller ID, It was his parents calling. He flipped the phone open, Mom? Dad?. What happened... Okay, bye dad. Pyxis hung up the phone and turned back to Octavian and Djinn, Sorry I got to go soon... Pyxis looking slightly worried.
"Whats going on?" Octavian asked with a frown "Something bad happen?" and then he looked at Djinn "Hello by the way"

what what? Jolly good time.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier smiled. "Hello Mai. My name is Cier. As for the mouse, Del injured her foot during the unpleasentness earlier at the Wall but don't worry, she's fine. He looked past her and into the house. "Do you need any help moving things?"
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

"Young Amelia, I am greatfully proud of what your virtue to take pain as well as you have, even if no one else is. and to help my Giacomo in need."

Amelia had no idea what to say, so she thought of the first thing she could think of, Uh, thanks? she was still a little confused by what he meant by helping, didn't Jack save her? Amelia thought about saying something about what actually happened, but decided against it because what Jack said earlier. So, you must be Jack's dad.
Make Pasta not war.
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn looks up from his fish and nods in a half hearted greeting before going back to eating. He is very apparently quite hungry and intent on eating. He looks up to Pyxis and waves goodbye as he leaves. "Er... thanks for the fish. Take care of yourself." (I would also point out right about now that he has no collar... so something to consider in your reactions.)

--------------------

Glory is so excited, lots of pets are walking by and there is alot of noise from inside from people moving around. She tries to contain herself but eventually goes on another torrent of small barks and yips. Not about anything in particular, just because she's excited.
Last edited by Djinn on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote: Felix looked annoyed, trying to push away from the human. That was, before she started rubbing his shoulders and it felt so good that his tongue nearly lolled out of his mouth. He felt himself relaxing, down... down... down... Too far. An alarm went off in his head and he snapped out of the trance, tensing again like usual, shrugging the medic's soothing hands away before he really embarrassed himself. Or worse. Forgot himself; surrendered himself. He nearly shuddered. "Um. I. Uh --" He said, trying to recall the names of Edie's "parents", but he had never bothered to learn them.

Just then, Pavelle rushed up to the table, eyes large and watery, and immediately grabbed Felix in a tight hug, squeezing the air out of him. "Oh, Felix!" she wailed, shaking him back and forth, "I thought I'd lost you! You got stuck in that crowd, and then they threw those gas grenades in, and I thought you might die!" She let out a couple fake sobs, judging the pet medic's reaction. She turned to the woman. "Thank you -- thank you sooo much! I don't know what I'd have done if one of those awful protestors got ahold of my brother and... and... " She sobbed again, retightening her hold on the other raccoon, which had been loosening. Felix shot a grin over to Venison, returning the hug. Pavelle had to remind herself not to roll her eyes. She helped Felix down from the table, speaking again to the female medic. "Do you need our address or anything?

Oh it's the other raccoon!.. you one you though he was.teases the male medic.Looks like her parents got another raccoon, probably as her mate, going to breed them together.. soon there will be baby raccoons in the neighberhood.

The female medic nods.Could be.. then turns to Pavelle, I was just filling out the application to get him a replacement pet tag, an fix him up with a temporary tag, since the protesters seem to have robbed him of the tag an collar he was wearing.. just need his name, parents, home address an pet id number if you know it>?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy makes short work of the instruments and equipment, he has no trouble lifting the heavy objects and bringing them up, however the way he places them is less than optimal. It's workable just a little difficult. He obviously doesn't know much about musical arrangement.

--------------------

Lucky nods to Mai in appreciation. "Thank you, I didn't think I'd need to bring my own guitar but I feel more comfortable with it. Here' hoping we get to hear you sing today huh?" He chuckles a little before sitting down in the living room, the guitar strap that holds it to his torso bright yellow and made to look like a police line. He there begins to fiddle with his guitar to make sure it is in tune and everything is set just right for when he plays.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote:Unfortunately, a bucket hanging from the wire by a hook was jostled by his landing, and came off the wire, hitting a board set up like a seesaw that had a box of nails on one side. The nail box flew up, whacking Tory, and opened up as the two flew through the air, causing nails to fly out ((luck 2)). Startled, O'Connor ran towards the two, catching Tory and the nail box as they came down by diving. Curling up with Tory under his body, he prepared for the nails to hit his exposed back. However, even though the nails landed all around him, not one touched him ((luck 8)). After they all hit the ground, O'Connor stood up with Tory in his hand. "Bloomin' berd! Be moar careful nex' tuime!" he said concernedly. Tory gave a sheepish smile and said, "Sorry, O'Connor. If you haven't noticed, I"m pretty unlucky." O'Connor snorted. Gret, anuther ahnimahl with a bahd luck problem, he thought. "Weill, le's ge' these nails picked up, an' 'ope tha' no one 'erd the nails crashin'," he said.

Meanwhile... (I always expect to here the start of the TV batman theme whenever i see Meanwhile..)

Sara with Rav in tow on his leash, was returning from there very eventful walk into town, when they heard the sounds of things crashing in the barn, that they just so happen to be trotting by at the time..
Sounds like there is someone in the barn, mom.. could be more protesters tearing up the place.. grrrrr flicking his ears forward an pulling at the leash to get into the barn..

Hey now, take it easy, i wouldn't think any of that crowd would be in there. they weren't after gay pets.
Rav tilts his head off to the side..Pets can be gay??
Sara facepalms.. Gah it's like saying the wrong word in front of a child.. I, ummm suppose they can be..
but.. but.. what would make a gay pet different from a normal one?
they would rather be with another of the same sex than ones of the opposite sex.
be with them how? Is it wrong that i have male friends??
No no it's not wrong for you to have.... friends. not at all.
But then how is it different, it not they could.. could they? is it possible too??
Why do i get into these types of conversations with you..Sara exclaims in blushing frustration..Just drop it Rav.
But i don't understand, if ..
Sara grasps Rav's collar, an looks down into his eyes. Are you looking to get Neutered?
Rav flats down his ears.. no.. he whines meekly..
Then drop it.. an lets see who is in the barn..

Rav perks his ears back forward.. The Barn! i forgot about the intruders.!! pulling again on the leash to get into the barn..
Sara sighs.. at least he is easy to distract..

the two enter into the barn ..
HELLOOoo? who is in here?
Rav sniffs an paces on the leash.. Don't smell any humans in here, just pets.. an it looks like it was raining nails!! on the stairs going up to the loft level.
Well be careful that you don't step on one..

As they climb up the stairs to the second level..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

"Da, little one. For two years he has been great loyal companion to myself." His dad explained, though it was obvious that Jack was older than just 2 years just by looking at him. However the nurse came by and nodded at Jacks father. "Must go sign papers now. I also went past the scene and someone said this belonged to a cat that went into hospital. This yours?" The russian presented the sonic device. Jack cringed. He knew. And if his luck was against him, his new life at Richardson Valley would end very soon.

((Plothole patching done here.))
ToastyJester

Post by ToastyJester »

Alex wrote:Er... there's an empty area in the living room that we cleaned for the audition... the instruments will be there.
Jester nods and heads off to the living room. In here he finds Balbaroy has set up the arrangement in a strange fashion. Jester looks at the placement and scratches his head, not sure what to do with the keyboard with the current placement of the instruments. He gently sets down the keyboard and says, "Uh hope you don't mind Bal, I've got this nagging feeling in my stomach to rearrange these." He struggles to move the drums, and gives up on those, saying, "Could you just move these over there a bit behind and to the right of the keyboard?" Jester imagines part of the room as a stage and moves the guitar and bass to stage left, with the singing mic in the center. He continues trying to perfect the placement of the instruments, but finally gives up on getting it 100% perfect. When finally done he sits down next to one of the living room's walls, looking around the room and humming a tune in his head. He watches a dog tune his own guitar and wishes he'd learned how to play an instrument at some point instead of watching so many movies.
VMy comic: Has that new car smell!V
Jester S: 3 P: 7 E: 3 C: 9 I: 7 A: 5 L: 8
Caroline S: 5 P: 9 E: 5 C: 3 I: 8 A: 7 L: 5
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

BetaNeon wrote:"This yours?" The russian presented the sonic device.
Amelia eyes widened, Oh yeah, thank you! I was wondering where that went.

Pyxis faced both Djinn and Octavian, Don't worry about it, I'm not leaving yet. Pyxis went and sat back down where he was sitting before. Pyxis pointed to the last fish, asking Octavian, You want one?

((sorry for the short post))
Make Pasta not war.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote:HELLOOoo? who is in here? Don't smell any humans in here, just pets.. an it looks like it was raining nails!! on the stairs going up to the loft level. Well be careful that you don't step on one.. \
"Ah, graet! The owneres ar bahck!" O'Connor shot at Tory in a sharp whisper. "Aow on Earth are we gonna convince 'em we aren't tresspassen'?"
"Like this," the bird replied, taking a large leap at the ladder. He jumped, landing on a large dog's nose and crying, "HELLO!" at the top of his lungs. O'Connor cried out in shock and hurried over to the edge just in time to see Tory scream his greeting at the dog. "Toreh!"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary laughed at the cat unleashing her claws and threatening him. How easy was it to bend her arm to a very painful position? Too easy, really. But instead, he listened to her, grinning teasingly.
Sekhmet wrote:At least you can't run after me, but i swear to god if you tell a soul before i get a chance to find my old owners, you'll regret it, otherwise, I'll hopefully be a pet next time you see me.
Whatever. She left. Being alone wasn't fun, so it was time to go home. However, with his foot... It's gonna be a long walk. At least the weather was nice.
Cier wrote:Hello Mai. My name is Cier. As for the mouse, Del injured her foot during the unpleasentness earlier at the Wall but don't worry, she's fine. Do you need any help moving things?
Earlier unplea..... (not able to pronounce it) at The Wall? - asked Mai, confused. What happened at The Wall? ((She forgot already)). However, it wasn't important now.
Cier wrote:Do you need any help moving things?
Mai looked back in the living room, and discovered that Balbaroy and Jester did the job already. She was so thankful for it. It was enough for her smile to return.
No, no thank you! Come in. I see you don't have your instrument... but don't worry, we have ours.
They both walked in, and closed the door. Everything was set up, and everyone was just waiting for Alex.

Alex arrived at his backyard, only to discover that the pup from next door is still barking. It was more than enough to turn his face into a furious, mad expression. With large steps, the black cat was in front of the dog, and before you could see it, his paw grabbed her collar and lifted her up. They were know face to face.
Listen to me, DOG! I have a very IMPORTANT audition NOW, and if you DON'T STOP BARKING!!! - he releases claws on other paw and puts it under her neck, touching it slowly, I swear I will kill you!!!
Again, out of nowhere, Alex threw the poor dog away like a piece of junk, who landed just in front of her own dog house.
Without even looking back, he marches towards his own house, opens the door, and closes it with a loud *bang*. What was in there made him facepalm so hard.... Why were there only dogs in here?! Well, gotta take what you can. They were all in the living room, and soon, Alex was with them.
Alright everybody, listen up! *Looks at everybody, then at the room* Why are there an cello and violin here?
Okay, I can see that there are quite a lot of you. Don't worry, I know everybody here, except you *points to Cier*, gray dog. But I'm sure we'll get to know each other here today! *Forces a smile*. Everybody who is here just to watch, please take a seat anywhere you like. There's the couch, the armchair, and we can move chairs from the dining room if more people show up, so don't worry about that. But before we start, talking about the dining room... is anybody hungry? Would you like something to eat?

Though it was time-consuming, not a lot of people can play good music with an empty stomach. In fact, both Alex and Mai were really hungry....
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn smiles a little to Octavion. "This is nice. I normally eat alone and this is a nice change of pace."
(Sorry I don't have much for Djinn, but I'm a little occupied with what is happening with Glory)

--------------------

Yelping, Glory lays on the ground until the mean big cat is out of sight, to which she limps into her doghouse and begins to cry. Why was he being so mean? If he would just asked her to be quiet she would have at least tried. Inside, Glory's mom is calling her husband on his cellphone. Unfortunately for Alex Glory's dad is a cop and now that he has word of what has happened he has started to head home. He's not far so he drives up to the house in his squad car, getting out and knocking on the door as calmly as he can trying to deal with this as a cop and not a parent as he is currently in uniform.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Before anyone could say anything, someone knocked. Way to anger Alex even more. Just why? Why does somebody need to interrupt this on the beginning? They didn't even start....
Mai, go get the door.
Why me?
Okay, then, I'll get the door, and you prepare the table, take out the dishes, the forks, knives, and everything else, counting the food in the oven, bread, cheese, butter, the sliced ham, ......
Okay, I'll get the door.
Of course, once she went away, Alex didn't do all the stuff he listed, because he still needed to decide if they'll eat at all.

Mai opened the door. It was a policeman. A real policeman, in front of her door! Her face went pale... they're gonna arrest her! They're gonna put her in jail. But why?
I... I.... How.....
Her nervousness prevented real words coming out of her mouth....
Richarson Valley

Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Blake (Glory's father) looks down to Mai and smiles a little. "Hello, do you have a brother who is a black cat?"
Mai sighs in relief then gets another look of concern before going to get Alex, who shows obvious signs of reluctance. "How can I help you officer?" Blake gets a stern look, but keeps his voice down so as not to let other people hear to avoid embarassing the cat in front of his friends.
"I understand you threatened and threw my little girl in the next yard over? I just wanted you to know that I have come here as an officer of the law, since you are considered a minor there is nothing I can do other than warn you that next time there will be serious consequences, for now..." He takes out a notepad and writes a ticket down for disturbing the peace, $300. "I need you to give this to your parents. I'm trying to stay calm because I'm in uniform, but let me warn you right now that if you ever do anything like that while I'm not on shift I will respond as a father and not an officer of the law. Are we clear son?"
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

caelei wrote:Just then, Pavelle rushed up to the table, eyes large and watery, and immediately grabbed Felix in a tight hug, squeezing the air out of him. "Oh, Felix!" she wailed, shaking him back and forth, "I thought I'd lost you! You got stuck in that crowd, and then they threw those gas grenades in, and I thought you might die!" She let out a couple fake sobs, judging the pet medic's reaction. She turned to the woman. "Thank you -- thank you sooo much! I don't know what I'd have done if one of those awful protestors got ahold of my brother and... and... " She sobbed again, retightening her hold on the other raccoon, which had been loosening. Felix shot a grin over to Venison, returning the hug. Pavelle had to remind herself not to roll her eyes. She helped Felix down from the table, speaking again to the female medic. "Do you need our address or anything? Because if not, I'd really like to get Felix home and safe. I don't know what I was thinking, earlier, letting him get so far away. I'll never let you out of my sight again!" She scolded at Felix, and he smiled sheepily at the medics. Though a bit over-the-top, the whole act was pretty believable.
Venison sighed in relief as Pavelle put up an over-the-top act to get Felix back from the medics. Pavelle would be far better at fast talking than Venison would.
caelei wrote:Meanwhile...
Magnus sighed, looking around, bored. What was taking so long? He pushed off from the Wall, taking a couple steps in the direction of home. And then stopped. No. Pavelle told him to wait... he scanned the area, spotting the group over by a couple humans, deciding to head that way and join them. He bumbled up behind Pavelle, watching his feet, making sure he didn't step on glass. The sound, far off, of a radio from someone's car caught his attention, and he focused on it, wondering why the music was significant to him. What was he supposed to do with music today? He thought hard, remembering back to this morning, when he awoke. Why had he been so excited? And then he remembered. The music auditions! And they might be starting soon. He started jumping up and down, tapping Pavelle's shoulder, slightly bewildered as to why she was hugging Felix. He had been under the impression that she didn't like him very much, but... oh well. That didn't really matter, right now. "Pavelle! We've got to get to the music aud-i-tions..." he stage whispered at her, wondering if the medics weren't supposed to know, for some reason.
Magnus reminded Venison about the music auditions as well. 'I'd almost forgotten about that.'

Venison walked over to Pavelle. "Hey, it looks like you have this under control, so I'm going to head over to those band auditions that were supposed to go on today." Venison reached into one of his pockets and pulled out one of the folded posters. "I think Magnus wanted to go as well, so just take him to the address on the poster when you get a chance. Oh, and before you ask...I'm going to this thing for myself. It has been far too long since I got the chance to listen to some live music." Venison departed the scene at The Wall.

Venison was sitting in a bush across the street, observing the area. 'Hmm. Why am I in a bush? Must be old habits...' Venison noted that this "Alex" guy's house was next door to Rachel's house. 'I hope I haven't missed the call time...' His thought was interrupted by the blurry shape of a black cat moving across the side-yard, towards the front yard of the house to the left. 'Ah, good, I'm not late. Hmm...did I get the wrong address?...he's moving towards...' Venison was shocked to see Alex pick up a small dog, basically a puppy, threaten to kill it, then toss it about five feet. Alex was hardly holding back. He then stormed back to his own house, slamming the door behind him.

"What a dick," Venison said to himself aloud. He walked across the street towards the now crying little doggy. Reaching the doghouse, he sat to the side of the entrance, and gave a small knock on the doghouse entrance. "Hey, are you okay? Did the big mean cat hurt you? Can I help you?"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Sniffling and crying, Glory is curled up in a ball in a corner. "H-he didn't even ask nicewy. He just came ovew and yelled at me. Why was he so angwy at me?" She crawls a little bit so she's sitting at the entrance, looking up quite pathetically at Venison. Because of Alex's reaction and her naivete that comes with age she tries to keep her voice down from fear of actually being killed.

Next door Blake looks over to the doghouse and sees Glory is being comforted already. He goes back to his squad car and calles Gabriel (Glory's mom). "I've taken care of what I can, but I really need to get back to my shift."
"Alright, I'll d talk to that cat's parents when I see that they get home. It looks like she's got a friend to talk to her but I'll still go out and talk to her when they've finished. See you at 6." They both hang up and Gabriel continues to watch out the window worried, having never seen that dog around.
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

"Eh, No Biggie" He said and placed it down on the table on the end of the bed. Jack jumped up But Papa? You know? "Of course, Jack. Police told me. And quite frankly I'd like to see fixed for this." He laughed heartedly. So your not gonna take us back to Siberia? "I was... but then I realise, Jack is Strong Warrior, and I am no different. This place is much better than Siberian protests, for sure. He are staying in America." He anounced, closing the door.

Jack simply got to end of the bed before collapsing on the bed sideways, without touching Amelia and sighed heavily.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Djinn wrote:"H-he didn't even ask nicewy. He just came ovew and yelled at me. Why was he so angwy at me?"
"I'm not sure," Venison replied. "But sometimes people are angry at something they can't be angry at, so they get angry at something else. If they're a coward, then they'll get angry at something that they think can't fight them. I'll talk to him, and see why he got angry at you." Venison noticed a hat on the ground. "Oh, hey, it looks like you dropped this..." Venison paused, realizing what the hat was. "...police hat." 'Eh, she's a kid.' Venison fitted the hat snugly over the pup's head. "Keep at it. You look like a real police dog. Someday you'll be able to stop mean cats like that one. But until then, I'll try and help you, okay? I have to go now, but remember that my name is Venison, okay?" Venison leaned over, and gave the pup a hug.

'I pray to god nobody saw that.'
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Teh Brawler wrote: "Ah, graet! The owneres ar bahck!" O'Connor shot at Tory in a sharp whisper. "Aow on Earth are we gonna convince 'em we aren't tresspassen'?"
"Like this," the bird replied, taking a large leap at the ladder. He jumped, landing on a large dog's nose and crying, "HELLO!" at the top of his lungs. O'Connor cried out in shock and hurried over to the edge just in time to see Tory scream his greeting at the dog. "Toreh!"

Hello there, how are you liking the pet barn?

Rav comes up to the pets, sniffing O'connor all over intently, feral style..
Hello there are you new to the town?? how do you like my works?
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Pyxis heard a car pull in the driveway at his house, Oh, looks like I have to go. He grabbed his belongings heading towards his house. Pyxis felt like something was wrong leaving his friends right after meeting them, Pyxis turned back to Djinn and Octavian, Do you both want to come along with us?

Amelia watched Jack lay on her bed, confused why Jack liked this neighborhood so much. You like it here? Even when all this happened? Amelia thought for a moment, What do you like here so much?
Make Pasta not war.
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

We came here so that I could live a human like life, Richardson Valley is my chance. Most other dogs in Russia are either strays or work dogs, sled pulling, guard dogs, you name. Not many could afford having dog pets. Besides, were from Russia, hardy Strong people. We can take that crap 10 times over! He chuckled to himself. He thought for a moment. I could tell you didn't understand it when papa thanked you for helping me. In Russia, any act to defend one self as well as others is noble gesture. So when you pulled out the sonic device, you attempted to help me out of there. I thank you to.
Last edited by BetaNeon on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Blake wrote:I understand you threatened and threw my little girl in the next yard over? I just wanted you to know that I have come here as an officer of the law, since you are considered a minor there is nothing I can do other than warn you that next time there will be serious consequences, for now I need you to give this to your parents. I'm trying to stay calm because I'm in uniform, but let me warn you right now that if you ever do anything like that while I'm not on shift I will respond as a father and not an officer of the law. Are we clear son?
What? How could this be reported so soon? Whatever. The expression on Alex' face didn't change. It stayed the same, boring and uninterested. All that's bugging him is how it could be reported so soon. Wondering about this, Alex missed the chance to say anything to the officer, who left almost immediately. Just to take a look at this ticket now....
3-300 dollar? This is.... a lot.... but whatever. I guess I got what I deserved.

Upon hearing the door close, as Alex walked back in, Mai ran towards him, looking concerned.
Alex! What did the evil policeman want from you? Are you okay? Are you going to jail?
No, dummie! *Hides ticket* It's nothing important, calm down. Just a punishment for something bad I've done.
You did something bad? What?
It doesn't matter, okay?
They both walk back in the living room, where are the pets are still gathered.
Okay, people, we'll eat later. Let's get these auditions started! First of all, I want all the pets who are participating to stand over there *points to a place under the window*, and everybody who's here to watch, well, find a good place to sit down. Since I only know for sure that Lucky isn't here to watch, let's allow him to be first who'll play us something. So... *turns to Lucky*... I see you brought a guitar. That's fine, we could use a second guitarist. Hm... well, then, begin. Play any riffs and solos you'd like.
With it, he sat down, with the other pets who are watching. The happiness of doing what he likes made the anger go away pretty quickly, but again, soon, another feeling appeared inside of his stomach, and it wasn't good at all.....
Richarson Valley

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia stared at Jack still confused, But it was you and that other dog that saved me...I hardly did anything.
Make Pasta not war.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky stands up and smiles. "Uh... okay. Actually I was thinking of demonstrating more than just my guitar skills. If you don't mind I would like to play a full song to demonstrate. This is a short number by The Who." He clears his throat a little and pulls the microphone up and adjusts it to his height. He begins to play the set of chords (bare handed), then sings out, "Mama's got a squeeze box she wears on her chest. When Daddy gets home he never gets no rest 'cause she's playing all night, and the music's all right. Mama's got a squeeze box Daddy never sleeps at night!" He continues on with the song, the song not being perfectly the same notes as the original version, but consistent with his own key.

--------------------

Balbaroy watches Lucky impressed, he could never move his hands that fast and the little metal would hurt his fingers.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier sighed as Alex said they would wait to eat, his stomach grumbling. He went over and sat in a chair, facing the instruments as one of the dogs walked up to the microphone and started playing.

Sean cut through a yard, a recently aquired bag filled with assorted canned goods in hand. 'That went better than I could have expected. Shorter too.' Just then he noticed a stray sitting to the side of a dog house which had an obviously distressed puppy inside it. As he watched, the straytalked to the little dog some, seemingly trying to comfort her. He began walking over to investigate when the stray placed a police hat on the puppy's head, then leaned down and gave her a hug. "Well isn't this cute. He said mockingly.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
grapejelly

Post by grapejelly »

Max was lazily naping on his windowseal when the music from down the street stired him. Upon waking and stretching "nnph whats that noise?" he asks hoping down and starting to pad down the street peering around to see whos playing.
STR-4 PER-8 END-7 CHA-6 INT-7 AGI-7 LUC-3
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle gave a short wave to Venison as he left, looking at the poster. The music auditions would start soon, if they hadn't already... She looked over at Magnus, who was staring intently in the direction Venison had gone, fretful expression on his face. Impatient. Wanting to go... She'd have to wrap this up fast. She turned back to the medics, in time to hear the end of a conversation they were having about her... and Felix... and baby raccoons? She felt herself blanch, but, luckily, didn't automatically shriek in disgust, like she wanted to. Ugh! That was so... gross! Her? And Felix? Her brother?!? She nearly shuddered. Humans and their craaaazzzy ideas, saying whatever they felt like at any point in time! She nearly blushed, looking over at Felix, who seemed pretty annoyed, though he was smiling awkwardly. He rolled his eyes, giving a hand motion. Now he wanted out of here as much as Magnus did! And she did too. She wondered if she had maybe overdone it on the 'protectiveness' part of her act. Had it given them the idea? She hoped not.
Could be.. I was just filling out the application to get him a replacement pet tag, an fix him up with a temporary tag, since the protesters seem to have robbed him of the tag an collar he was wearing.. just need his name, parents, home address an pet id number if you know it>?
Pavelle recovered, almost instantly, from her moment of disgust. She could deal with the mental scarring later... she placed one finger on her chin, as if she was thinking back, looking upwards, trying to jog her memory. And then, as if she had remembered something, she let a small smile light up on her face. She turned her eyes towards the medics, looking a little shamefaced, almost, letting the smile drop away. "Truthfully, nobody stole Felix' collar." Looking like a child caught doing something wrong. "We left in a hurry this morning, he must have forgotten to put it back on after sleeping last night... always takes it off at home, says it irritates his neck," she explained, twisting her hands nervously, "If I remember right, it should be on the kitchen table still." She left a couple fake tears well up in her eyes, upset. "I'm so sorry! Do you want me to go home and get it? He doesn't really need a new one..." Hoping that they just bought her story and let them all go on their way. Felix nodded his head, also putting on a shameful look, though he looked a little guilty, too, playing into the role expertly.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn inhaled when it was suggested he came along which caused his food to go down the wrong pipe. After a short it of coughing he shakes his head. "Er... no. I'm fine. Thanks for the offer."

~~~~~~~~~~

Glory smiled a little from the hug and sat up, wiping a few tears on her arm. Hugs always made her feel a little better.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ArgentFlame wrote:Sean cut through a yard, a recently aquired bag filled with assorted canned goods in hand. 'That went better than I could have expected. Shorter too.' Just then he noticed a stray sitting to the side of a dog house which had an obviously distressed puppy inside it. As he watched, the straytalked to the little dog some, seemingly trying to comfort her. He began walking over to investigate when the stray placed a police hat on the puppy's head, then leaned down and gave her a hug. "Well isn't this cute. He said mockingly.
Venison got up, said good-bye to the puppy, and began walking toward Alex's house. He seemed to ignore the dog's comment, allowing his anger to build instead and Venison stormed right past him. With any luck, he'd soon add another scar to that black cat.
grapejelly

Post by grapejelly »

Buckdida wrote:
ArgentFlame wrote:Sean cut through a yard, a recently aquired bag filled with assorted canned goods in hand. 'That went better than I could have expected. Shorter too.' Just then he noticed a stray sitting to the side of a dog house which had an obviously distressed puppy inside it. As he watched, the straytalked to the little dog some, seemingly trying to comfort her. He began walking over to investigate when the stray placed a police hat on the puppy's head, then leaned down and gave her a hug. "Well isn't this cute. He said mockingly.
Venison got up, said good-bye to the puppy, and began walking toward Alex's house. He seemed to ignore the dog's comment, allowing his anger to build instead and Venison stormed right past him. With any luck, he'd soon add another scar to that black cat.
Max was padding along peering left to right and not paying any attention to what was infront of him. He made contact with a hard "nnph!" into Venison "ohh hey sorry!' he says rubbing his head.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Octavian didn't pay much mind to the cat until he said
Djinn wrote:Djinn smiles a little to Octavion. "This is nice. I normally eat alone and this is a nice change of pace."
he looked a bit closer and noticed that the cat didn't have any collar. he froze a little but then looked like he didn't notice.
Dylan wrote:Do you both want to come along with us?
"Seeing as i still have no idea what's going on, no thanks" said Octavian "I'm going to go read some books" he said raising the LED lantern with a grin.

what what? Jolly good time.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote:"Truthfully, nobody stole Felix' collar." Looking like a child caught doing something wrong. "We left in a hurry this morning, he must have forgotten to put it back on after sleeping last night... always takes it off at home, says it irritates his neck," she explained, twisting her hands nervously, "If I remember right, it should be on the kitchen table still." She left a couple fake tears well up in her eyes, upset. "I'm so sorry! Do you want me to go home and get it? He doesn't really need a new one..." Hoping that they just bought her story and let them all go on their way. Felix nodded his head, also putting on a shameful look, though he looked a little guilty, too, playing into the role expertly.

Oh well in that case, we will keep him safe here while you run home in get it for him dear. that would be just wonderful. softly caressing Felix's arms an shoulders again, massaging his shoulder muscles..
It will be nice to get to know this hansom fellow better, we don't get to meet many non-standard pet types.

Yea, we will be here cleaning up this mess making sure there are no other pets hurt, until they release the crime scene
grapejelly

Post by grapejelly »

Max sighs, what ever music was playing it was over now. But it was soo boring today, he wasn't going home "screw it" he says as he starts to walk off into the woods exploring. He ended up crossing the river after having to back track over the bridge after finding a trail leading up to an old home. "Never seen this before" he says blinking. (so you know hes supposed to be new to town ;) as an excuse for my noobieneess)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Keeshah wrote: Hello there, how are you liking the pet barn?
Rav comes up to the pets, sniffing O'connor all over intently, feral style..
Hello there are you new to the town?? how do you like my works?
O'Connor blanched. This dog, who was a good two times bigger than he, was sniffing him all over, with Tory still sitting on his nose! "Ah, eh, er....." he fumbled with his words, trying to find something to say. "Ah, et's a vereh nuice plahce. We weren't truyin' teh tresspass, but Ah smelled gas en the aire, an' Ah though' et best to fuind sheltere until et blewe overe." Tory then hopped down and cried out, "This place is amazing!!! Did you do all of this yourself? Ohe yeah, I'm Tory, and this is O'Connor!" O'Connor flinched slightly at the mention of his real name.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Alright then...See you all later. Pyxis hopped in the car, closing it before they pulled out of the driveway. Pyxis was worried how bad Amelia could have been hurt, she fiddled with his paws until he finally asked, How bad...is she? His father keep staring at the road, We will find out when we get there, but they told us she is fine, so she must be okay. when they arrived at the Vet, Pyxis stepped out, running inside.
Make Pasta not war.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Oh well in that case, we will keep him safe here while you run home in get it for him dear. that would be just wonderful. softly caressing Felix's arms an shoulders again, massaging his shoulder muscles..
It will be nice to get to know this hansom fellow better, we don't get to meet many non-standard pet types.
Pavelle sighed, then nodded, giving the universal 'one moment sign' to the medics before grabbing Magnus' hand and urging him to jog in the direction of home. She made sure to take a route that would lead them past Alex and Mai's house, so she could just drop him off there. She did so, making sure he got up to the front door before sprinting the rest of the way to her house, where she unlocked the door and headed to her parent's room and the safe in the closet. She unlocked that, too, reaching in, grabbing an average-looking blue collar that was complete with tags. One side of one of the tags even read, in tiny, bold letters, FELIX. She shut the safe, exited the room and house, making sure to lock the door again, and then half sprinted-half ran all the way back to the Wall.

She showed up there a minute or so later, huffing and puffing, making sure not to step on glass. Running up to the small group, holding out the collar for the medics to take and look over. Of course, everything would check out. She had taken the liberty, after it started looking like Felix was going to be staying longer than a couple days, to register him officially as a pet, owned by her parents. Of course, she hadn't told Felix that. Which was why he was having trouble hiding his surprise at seeing the collar for the first time, in front of the humans. But why would he have needed to know, before now? And now he knew, anyways. So it didn't really matter. Except, she had a feeling, that he would be angry. He couldn't really react, of course, until after they were free of the medics, though. Which was good. Give him a minute or two to become adjusted to the new information. To process.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

caelei wrote: She showed up there a minute or so later, huffing and puffing, making sure not to step on glass. Running up to the small group, holding out the collar for the medics to take and look over. Of course, everything would check out. She had taken the liberty, after it started looking like Felix was going to be staying longer than a couple days, to register him officially as a pet, owned by her parents. Of course, she hadn't told Felix that. Which was why he was having trouble hiding his surprise at seeing the collar for the first time, in front of the humans. But why would he have needed to know, before now? And now he knew, anyways. So it didn't really matter. Except, she had a feeling, that he would be angry. He couldn't really react, of course, until after they were free of the medics, though. Which was good. Give him a minute or two to become adjusted to the new information. To process.

Pavelle returns to see Felix, all sprawled out across the stretcher, with his tongue loling out of his mouth.. his fur looking fluffy an silky, with the female medic now brushing out his tail with the brush. She looks up an smiles as Pavelle returns with the collar.
Ha.. i told you she was telling the truth. you can't let old stereotypes rule your judgement. that will be $50 clams.. She now taunts the male medic..

Yea yea.. here. I could have sworn she was just making up a story on the fly.. he grumps, handing over the money..

The female medic, buckles the collar about felix's neck.. noticing him looking.. surprised? an squirming, even flashing his teeth a bit as he is collared..
Hey Hey now... don't be like that.. there ment to be for your own safety, an it is such a lovely color. matches your fur so well.
She helps Felix off, setting him on the ground.
Ok, were all done here, your all free to go. travel safe. I've enjoyed the time i got to be with you Felix.