"Get in the Ring!" Writing to get into the habit.

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

HiraokaNettoMichio

Re: "Get in the Ring!" Writing to get into the habit.

Post by HiraokaNettoMichio »

Well Dayzee, King would still be a blueberry in this case, but Bailey would still be okay with him being a permaberry. Even if he's juiced for the time being.

Point of view is of Bailey, the wife who have a blueberry for a husband.

--

Still trying to get my hands on that skunk for ripping off the masses. Hang on, what's this? King being the ball for the VR Arcade housed in Noiseworld?

"Oh look, the missus! Well, we got a perfect battle for you!" Pit is trying to suck up to me. "Never mind that, what game is he being the ball for?" "Pong." "Ping Pong?" "Atari's Pong Sports."

Glancing over to the VR Chamber, I noticed some foxes using the machines to control the game that is set up in real time. One is Kari, the other is... Okay Netto, we get it that your eyes is on your prize.

As King is being bounced to and fro from the paddles as the two foxes are trying to score, I feel like this is his... Don't really wish to say it as it's a loaded description, but his unique interest none the less.

Soon, the vixen scored the final point and is jeering to Kari "Keep practicing Karishad! and maybe you may beat me when King's on the roll." "He is the ball ???! Why do you think he's a fruit?!"

A King that is his normal size went up to her and stated "All out of credits." "Well, hope you can afford more Champ." "Right. Stay out of trouble ??? while I get more change. You're still running on a single credit after all."

How many times did she win? At least she is having a good time. "Change for-" I didn't hear what the champ stated but he's still have that late Ranger's Voice. The Corgi sounding like Tommy Oliver is part in parcel with said Joel Robisons.

...Soon, closing time. King had to get juiced to a somewhat small body shape and size. His midsection is still sloshy as he still waddles through. "Guess that counterpart had a normal body. But I would still get round for you Bailey..." "Don't worry about it. At least we know who's the queen of Noiseworld." The display of "Best Player" shows that vixen and her name...? I don't know if her superior would allow for that name to be shown here.

At least she's having a grand old time here in this world. I'll have to challenge her at some point but at least it would be a challenge to look forward to.
Friend me on steam for a friendly game of whichever.

Steam Name: Hiraoka Netto Michio
(Username: James77358)
Steam Friend code: 51949146
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I know that it's obvious he would have a squishy midsection but reading it just grosses me out for some reason. Even though we all are just squishy balls of organs and muscles.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:08 pm I know that it's obvious he would have a squishy midsection but reading it just grosses me out for some reason. Even though we all are just squishy balls of organs and muscles.
Squishy balls of organs and muscles? How the heck did Breel screw up that badly?!

...Well, at least things are still relatively sane compared to reality. Even when round is in and the stuff have to be modified for the current state of things.

I will be writing again soon.

Edit: Okay, I will try writing again from the top, only this time it will involve the likes of save data and other details so I hopefully don't wind up creating screwed up instances where the implications are right out storyline derailing.

"Work of a Mad Man" will begin soon. Right now? I need to reflect on what Dayzee said.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well we might not be balls per se but we are squishy beings full of organs and muscles. If we weren't, we would be a lot more durable.
HiraokaNettoMichio

I was thinking about mice of housepets and I thought "A berry mouse. That is what King didn't really ask for but I'll see what he thinks." And that will be my lot in regards to berries I write.

Point of view is from said mouse.

--

Sloshy Mouse. A berry mouse, inspired by my coworker King. Small hands, feet and head... Comically massive body by mouse standard.

"How aren't you torn to shreds?!" King wonders as I am the ball like him. "I honestly don't know. There are others like me, hence why me and my mischief of berry mice are more for pinball than the likes of pong."

Of course, Bailey and everyone else love to tease him. Because there's already a dog with relations to a mouse. Though in his case it's mainly a work relationship.

"Bailey, what's with the mouse cap." "Hit it boys!" "S-L-O-S-H-Y M-O-U-S-E!" All king could think with the jeers involving me is 'A co-worker at the arcade and people tease me with her.'

Don't worry, it's a platonic relationship. King is married to Bailey and I am married to the job at the Noiseworld arcade, as with my berry mischief.

("And that's your lot Michio.")

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Such a short but sufficient chapter to this story you put up! Maybe King and Sloshy will bond over being giant berries at some point in the future.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:47 am Such a short but sufficient chapter to this story you put up! Maybe King and Sloshy will bond over being giant berries at some point in the future.
Yeah, That's one way Sloshy and King can bond together. But unlike Joey and Squeak who are love interests, King and Sloshy are close friends who just so happen to have the likes of Inflation as one of their interests.

As the noiseworld arcade have Sunday be the day they're closed (maintenance being the primary reason as well as that day being the sabbath) Sloshy and her mischief of berry mice live alongside King on the day off.

Sloshy is married to her job, but predator species try to take a quick bite. They get stuck on them and need a doctor's help just to get them free. That one of the failsafes the berry bodies developed as they'll drive the beasts of prey insane at least.

Also, spare me your "Church Mouse" jokes, as they'll get old eventually. I'll see what I can come up with on Sunday but at least Sloshy and King's sibling-like bond is forged with fire.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Even though they have a strong bond I hope the bond between King and Fox is never forgotten. I really did like the two of them together.
HiraokaNettoMichio

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:01 pm Even though they have a strong bond I hope the bond between King and Fox is never forgotten. I really did like the two of them together.
Bailey's brother? I'll see what I can do... Right now.

Point of view is of King, since the arcade had to close for plot reasons.

--
...Welp, the arcade is closed because some cheat had to involve unauthorized modifications. Primarily ones that allowed said cheat to "fix the games" as he put it. Have to visit my brother in law for him to issue a warrant against that loser.

"...Good day to you Fox." "Good day to you too "Violet." Fox is in the Dekamaster form since he spent a entire day solving 100 criminal cases. "Ah, I see you have mice of your own."

"Don't get any ideas!" I was flustered at the implication "Joey and Squeak may have gotten married but Sloshy and I are just friends! Besides, Work and Romance is a real bad combination."

Fox simply nodded with a smirk as banter is fair game, noting a emulator for a game console firing up a international incident regarding the malicious intent to play games that were clearly stolen and leaked to the wrong side of the internet.

"Costed us a emulator of a older games system too. I never used the emulator but I knew it was made for malicious intent as soon as that emulator supported the stolen games that were leaked."

"Okay Michio, we get it. Don't need your words put in to my juicy brother in laws' mouth."

"Who said anything about putting words in anyone's mouth?" The Permaberry self insert were with fox, species being that of a lizard. A gecko? Okay, he's a gecko. But call him Gex and he will chew you out.

"Okay, I am filing the warrants. My sister bailey discovered that a berry have many fail safes to stay intact. A crocodile bit Victora and he was stuck on her body."

Yeah, she cooks with various means as she indulges in cooking copycat dishes. We see the doctor tomorrow to pry the croc from the juicy body's trap.

And somehow me and my offspring can eat like that of humans without the usual poisons that could kill a dog. I'll have to find a way to allow Bailey and Fox to be the same.

--

...And now, me and Sloshy's mischief are home. "Fox told me all about the cheater who is running amok. And I see you brought the mischief home in spite of it not being the sabbath just yet."

"Well, what did you expect when your workplace had been tampered with such rigging?" Slosh sniffs the air "Is that the savory aroma of Jack In The Box?" "Copycat Jack In The Box."

I waddled towards the kitchen to be greeted with Victoria toughing out the bite while her crocodile is snoozing with an eye open.

"Well, maybe a favorite can allow him to pry his jaw out!" A berry mouse jeers. He's really stuck as one of the berry body failsafe as invented by Breel produces a rubbery gel that catches the predator beast who try to eat said berry and locks the bite there and there as it quickly hardens to a solid rubber.

Thus, medicine is needed to pry the jaw out of the berry body.

...I'm sorry. Did I infodump about this? Guess so since some of you have your patience wearing thin.

Anyways, Burgers. Jumbo Jack in particular as Bailey is starting the chain working from her experience with copycat Whoppers.

Fox came in to show the scoundrel who shut the place where I work down because of his cheating. A human? Phillips Poser?

"Warrants are never optional." And plenty of reasons why. But it may take long to spell it out, but a good reason is because unlawful search and seizures are illegal. That's why warrants are required before any legal action is taken by the police in addition to their contemporaries of this world.

Anyways, Bailey is slicing up the ingredients as she and fox have to hold the likes of onions for theirs. I was busy talking to fox as we're cooking up a stakeout to catch this cheat now we know who he is and that we have a warrant for his arrest.

But first, Dinner.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This was definitely a well-thought out chapter and it came together really nicely! I do love the work you did here!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Reading up on TVTropes, I discovered a Gator named Fluffy who eats other pets. Hunter is a meaningful name for the gator that bit Victoria. He's still rather young as King's berry litter, but then again he'll be a fast learner.

Point of view is of Victoria as she and Hunter are in the doctors' office in this one prying the gator's mouth out of Victoria as the medicine is used.

--

"...Dad, how long will it take? Hunter is starved and we need to feed him or else he'll go savage!" I just so happen to go to a doctor dad knows since he's his regular. "Also, this better not be a showboating hero or vile villain. I want to have a normal doctor."

"Patience my dear Victoria, when we get there, we'll have him pried off you. Then we'll get something to eat." Dad didn't wish to name me Violet by the way. Too obvious for a triplet to be named after characters of Roald Dahl's books. Though Fox suggested Matilda upon my birth, he already named me.

But nevertheless, we're soon at the waiting room. "C4 Energy Drink?" Hunter asks but king rejects his request "Don't push it. Energy drinks are not meant for children! Besides, you'll get overloaded with the caffeine and a incident will occur between your family and mine!"

"We'd have to settle with some soda." The croc agreed and as we're waiting, The doctor is seeing us now.

--
(Okay, since I don't have a medical license I don't wish to make myself a quacking mockery like others who have doctors as their character. The only doctor character of web comics I respect is that of "Jenner's Doc Rat" as he is a licensed doctor that runs said webcomic.)

(...This situation is made up? Okay, I'll switch the viewpoint to that of King.)
--

"Okay, just apply it to the croc and I'll pay you on the spot if it goes well." To make a long story short, Hunter is successfully pried off of Victoria. And true to my word, I paid the doctor on the spot regardless of the bill. A few thousand but it's still worth keeping the peace between the bayou and the city.

Only having enough for a few boxes of Taco Bell... Cheaping out how they make the burritos... I hate when the food franchises cut corners to the detriment of the customers but they're cheap, and that is the only reason why we go to that restaurant. Ramsey hates McDonalds, I hate Taco Bell. Thankfully they were able to put some of their stuff in store shelves in case you wish to make your own Taco Bell concoctions.

"Is he turning green?" "Dad's sick of the stuff. Plus some... Incidents where he was cursed back when he was a unwitting pawn of a human." I flinched at that remark. "...Thank you for bringing back those horrid memories." The cashier and cooks just face palmed as they know such curses all too well... Not just me, but many others.

And so, the two feast while I'm content with the soda machine. "You ought to try the volcano boxes!" Hunter suggested as that box he's offering is marked 'Volcano.' "...I'll try it. But I won't like what could happen afterward."

...Smash cut to the store a day later and I'm trying to find the devil volcano sauce of Taco Bell in the Mega Market. (Don't call it ロックスーパーマーケット you smart-aleck. It may or may not sell Mega Man stuff but the name concerns it's district size.)

"Okay, that's just one thing about that hated restaurant you liked." Bailey is shopping with me as I have telescopic hands with me to try and find the stuff. "Your copycats are better anyways, Bailey."

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This was quite a different and captivating addition to the story! I feel it came out really nice!
HiraokaNettoMichio

There are instances where people cheat at the most absurd of manners. Like Team Rocket level behavior in Pokemon Sleep. I'm just rather jittery after a night's sleep.

Point of view is that of Sloshy. A Macro is cooking and I am on a mental madness.

--

Res Alburn, the Massive Macro of a cat have come up with a means to solve hunger. Unfortunately, I had to get to his own size which is that of a "Ultra Regulation Size" if anything. still have small hands, feet, tail and head, but Ultra levels of macro berry body... Why didn't I get torn to shreds when I reached his size?! Eh, Anti-frustration feature and all.

"Oh, a blue ball. How original." "A ball?!" King was with me, the Blueberry Corgi Coworker of mine. "Look again! You can't see her head but Sloshy is there, ready to pick on someone your own size!" Macro Kitchen is the means where he can make any banquet feed an entire nation. Unfortunately for the second time, people got sick from the massive portions.

And all I am thinking of is that scene from that animated disaster-flick where the mayor is morbid and deep throats a... Okay, who came up with that scene in that movie?! "Nevermind that, the usual writer for this is skirting disaster trying to cross a path on a thin tightrope as it is." What a sick little monkey Hiraoka Michio is.

Pizza? Pasta? Italian? Whatever you want! Thankfully Eating is a luxury for permaberries rather than a necessity, and like Brilliant Breel at one point, he can't stop cooking! No, he literally can't stop cooking with his kit! I tried spindashing into him to make him stop but he dodged my attack!

Thankfully, the ultras decided to relieve him of the excess. Macro Portions may as well be normal portions for a Ultra. Eventually, The ultras made it through just as they're starting to run out of time. ("Thanks for the grub, chief. Only next time, try and have self control while cooking.")

Well, Guess Res needs to get a juicing method so I can go back to my more normal sizes. And add Macros to mix of the mental writing details.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I have very much enjoyed the way things are going with this story! Make sure you continue to keep your efforts up!
HiraokaNettoMichio

Thanks Dayzee. Though I don't know how things are turning out at the moment, Sloshy and King are somehow something to write about.

I highly doubt Sloshy Mouse would get fan art as would her berry corgi coworker of the arcade King Milton, what with the charged details but if anyone doesn't mind the sphere bodies of the two, go ahead. Just keep it safe for work. That's all I ask regarding the round permaberry housepets of this work.

HiraokaNettoMichio

Okay, I have a stupid yet awesome idea. King having the blessing of being Rotom inspired, but he'll have to be the human Joel in order to use that feature, as king would need to "pay off the debts to society he racked up while he was bad" in order to unlock it for every form.

An excuse to implement a permaberry Joel Miltion but something stupid yet awesome as having your friend be as big as a appliance and a swiss army knife to boot, only limited to the imagination.

I think, therefore I am indeed.

Point of view is of Sloshy, as she is the one who doesn't care if king is Joel or vice versa.

--

Wishy Washy Robison! Right now he's a washing machine washing clothes, but then he will be a dryer drying said clothes! Next, a computer, a microwave, a television, a video game player, a movie player, a calendar, a library, a typewriter, a alarm clock, a crime lab, a car, a bike, a boat, a plane, a morphing chamber, you name it, kitsune made Joel a permaberry jack of everything.

"And a master of nil! I'm surprised everything the corgi got is applied to the human as well. Right down to the shades of the blueberries." Squishy juicy cheeks too! "Yes. This man (if you wish to call me that) must pay off the debt to society before I can use this blessing regardless of species."

As Joel and I waddled our way through the arcade, who else but the fox that is ??? herself having what he's having because round body! "You should be worried about the wrongdoers ???. You know, the likes of Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd?" She just smirked as a bell rang and cookies are finished. On the pan? Gingerbread Gokaigers?!

"Actually it's a real treat. If I were in my super form I can make anything and everything I do come to life among other overclocked shenanigans." "What's your super form?" "It's a need to know basis. All I can say is "Get The Chaos Emeralds." Giving a sly wink before she about faced and waddled away. "???! Wait!" "It's a date then?" She jeered. "Bailey would be livid if I cheat on her!"

"Just wash and dry those clothes you're working on. And I'll see you soon~" Before she sprang with the quickness of lightning. Joel was surprised upon eating the head off the Gingerbread Ranger.

"The super form..." he pondered. "What is it? Is it a fairy tale? A myth? A blessing? A curse? A miracle? Tragedy? Or right out horror..." as the Blueberry human appliance pondered the mystery of the Super form, all I know is that ???'s superior is dreading the day where he had to explain how he came up with her super form as he registers to do so.

...Back home, Brilliant Breel is using Joel like a kitchen as she is putting him through his paces. Stove tops, ovens, cabinets, timers, and all manner of kitchen appliances as she stacked cakes, desserts and everything sweet she could think of.

"Would you believe the Pokemon Rotom was Joel's inspiration for his new state of usefulness?" Bailey jeered truthfully. But again, Breel couldn't stop cooking and Joel is getting tired after a while. To the point where a burnt cake got the message through. "Okay! Let's take a break!" As she feeds joel the burnt cake to dispose it.

"You have lovely sapphire hair. It complements your blue... everything. " "Thanks. You want me to be a salon next in our stress test?" "Why not? I wonder if you could sew too."

I think you get the idea of King's new upgrade.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Definitely a very cool chapter and nice continuation! Hope you keep it up!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

It's certainly a fascinating read, a little like a written Picasso. Which is the wonder of novelty.
It's difficult to discuss the writing style because, as you state, it's from the point of view of one of the characters and this should always affect how it reads and, indeed, how it's written, which you're doing well.

This is a bonkers world and Joel's going through heck...
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

He was going through heck in the original reality too if you remember correctly! It seems no matter what dimension he is in the universe likes using Joel as a plaything. XD
HiraokaNettoMichio

Only in my works, he's aware of the rules and rolls with the punches.

Anyways, have some more of the round permaberry appliance. Viewpoint is of Joel.

--

Okay, so res is using me as a Easy Bake Oven. Easy Bake compared to his macro size but no matter, the arcade me, Sloshy and her mischief work in got wrecked... Again. How you may ask? I was dreading being asked that.

That scam artist sold some rather rancid sauces that made anyone and everyone who uses it into El Mongo Stink Bombs. Use your imagination as to how the place stunk from that but it went off the deep end.

How? Somebody lit a match. A massive explosion occurred, and now Bailey is coming after that skunk just for putting me and my mischief of coworkers out of a job and causing extreme damage.

"Okay Res. What do you want to bake?" He was looking through the Brilliant Breel mixes which are pet safe sweets.

"Sour Patch Pizza?" A dessert pizza that brings that particular episode of Power Rangers Turbo in mind. As Res plants the sour patch kids into the pizza crust, he picks out the sweet toppings to go with his mock Rangers.

"Okay, have fun with it. Not like I'm going to stop you." As he puts his Easy Bake pan into me, I started cooking.

"I read your fan fics King, and I found them to be rather hilarious, in spite of your corgi character being the cheat and a slave to the cats." He must have seen 'A funny thing happened on the way to the forum.' "I like that musical. Zero's showstopping finale. Though I couldn't fit in small spaces anymore, at least I got the video with my ticket."

"Yeah. Normal sizes are far too small for macros. At least you've hired me to be a toy for you and to bake huge dishes compared to the small easy bake ovens."

Soon, I finished with the mad mike special, dessert edition. As Res took the dessert pizza out, I begged him "Please don't play with your food. Many a hero have headaches regarding that... monster."

"Don't worry, I'll give these and more to others! Now I see why Breel stated that you are a jack of everything but a master of nothing! Let's keep baking my Easy Bake Oven!"

Meanwhile, Bailey and Breel were having fun with this scenario and are selling him everything nice in the form of mixes, ingredients, toppings and molds. Breel too is keeping a lookout for Corey since he used food for Ill intent. Make him into a punching bag which Bailey could tenderize the guffing skunk easily.

Yes, I've seen boxers practice their strikes in ice cold meat lockers, why would a odious skunk be a exception?

Or rather, why shouldn't he be no better than a punching bag.

At least I get the cut of what Bailey sold, and by god I will rebuild Noiseworld... Any and all I can spare. At least all those stress tests are paying off.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I am loving the way that this story is going here! You are doing some really great work here!