Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Alex

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by Alex »

Okay, okay, take it easy. - smiled Glenn, and started walking out, waving goodbye to the gang that was still sitting at the table. The two soon reached his apartment, which he quickly unlocked and opened the door, finally letting go of her paw as the two enter. He lifted his arm and pointed to the left wall, there were three doors on it.
Now you see, the first door is the guest room... erh, soon to be yours. At this time there's just a bed and a table with chairs in there. The second one is the room of Hannah, our mo- owner.
Glenn paused a little. It'll probably take a while for Zoey to get used to calling Hannah "mom" and thinking of him as a brother.
The last one is my room, you've already been in there. That's where you're going to sleep for a short while, until we get your room ready. I don't know if you've noticed, but there's a door in my room, too, leading to our own bathroom and toilet.
Glenn paused again, and then pointed to the door on the wall forward. Now that door leads to our main bathroom, which is the biggest in the house. And the doors on the right... - he pointed with his arm on the right wall. There were two doors there. ... are leading to the living room, and the kitchen, which is connected to the dining room. Well... have fun exploring, but be careful not to break anything.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi smiled, almost ignoring Jaxeh. But not quite. even her general feeling of accomplishment wouldn't let her dismiss Jaxeh's actions. Especially, throwing the Frisbee.
"What is your problem? All I did was score a point, with sheer LUCK, and you can't even stopped yelling at someone for a second to do anything but try to hurt someone else?!" As soon as she finished ranting, she realized two thing; the first one was that she wasn't happy. In fact she was very unhappy. The second one was where the Frisbee was headed. Because of what she did, Marc was going to get it. Wait...Marc!
"Marc!"
she called to him, panicked. She new that the Frisbee was heavy; her paws stung from just catching it. She didn't want to think of what would happen if it was thrown at your head on purpose.
"Marc, look out!" she closed her eyes as soon as she saw there was no stopping the Frisbee.
She opened her eyes again, to see the Frisbee hadn't hit Marc, but someone else. She looked relived to see that she was okay, and didn't waste a moment to start yelling at Jaxeh again. "You...." she spluttered, trying to find the right words. "...are out of control!" was all she could think of to finish off.
Last edited by The Game on Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey smiled and hugged Glenn's leg before taking off to the living room door. "I wont!" She opened the door and went inside, tail wagging behind her.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat acknowledged Glenn's farewell with nod and a wave. He picked at the last bit chicken in his plate, violet eyes flashing between Li and Tom. "Er... So... What now?"
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom finished off his burger. When Glenn left with Zoey, he simply turned to them and smiled at Glenn. That was enough. He then turned to Li and Nat. "Well, I have no ideas. We've pretty much got the entire tower to ourselves."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li looked around. "Well... I don't know. We've been to the pool... The indoor garden... Is there anything else to do in the towers?" Li asked.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat shrugged. "I haven't been to the gardens actually, but I really don't know what's around here. I just arrived yesterday."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn walked in the living room, past Zoey, and sat on the couch. He was tired for some reason. He turned on the TV, there was a random cooking show on. That wasn't interesting, so the dog switched the channel to a cartoon (Spongebob Squarepants). Zoey, have you ever watched TV? Come sit with me.
Richarson Valley

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

ctcmjh wrote:Grace smiled back at him, "I'm glad for that. My only goal today was to get out of the apartment. Making a friend is a bonus." She told him.
"Oh good, I'm glad to be a bonus." He snickered a little, his mind racing through several thoughts as to the meaning of bonus, but for now he was trying to suppress them to try and stay focused on the conversation. This task took all his concentration since he had never tried to suppress thoughts before. "So... uh... which floor do you live on. In the tower?"
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

"I live on floor 11, room 23. I live there with my owners, but 'dad' is always busy, and my 'mom' acts like a kid sometimes." She said, "So, where do you live?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey smiled and jumped onto the couch, snuggling against Glenn's side. She watched the Tv for a few seconds, intrigued by the strange images."I seen it a few times in store windows, but I never seen this before. Usually it's humans talking about weird stuff."
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

JOFOXX wrote:Nat shrugged. "I haven't been to the gardens actually, but I really don't know what's around here. I just arrived yesterday."
Tom chuckled. "Nat, the same goes for me and Li. We all arrived on the same day. The gardens sound okay to me."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li smiled. "I'm fine with the garden!" He cheerfully said before recalling what had happened. "Unless I hit my stupid head again" He mumbled.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Neko wrote:I seen it a few times in store windows, but I never seen this before. Usually it's humans talking about weird stuff.
No, it's not. It all depends on what you watch. There are many cartoons and entertaining stuff, too. Cartoons are drawn animations, and they can be very funny and interesting to watch.
Glenn wrapped one arm around Zoey, and pointed to the screen. Spongebob should entertain her for a while. If not, he'll probably find something fun to do with her.
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

"Cartoons, Ani-may-tions?" Zoey watched the TV, snuggling up to Glenn but not seeing the big appeal for cartoons. "But that's boring, TV doesn't even do anything."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn frowned. It's not going to be easy to explain the merits of TV to her. She probably never got in touch with any electronics.
Well, you see, Zoey, sometimes it is fun to watch other people and pets, drawn or not, getting in trouble or having fun, instead of doing it all the time yourself. TV can be very educative, too.
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey giggled, wriggling into Glenn's lap. She smiled up at him and nuzzled his chest,"Can't we play instead?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn smiled, too. Zoey was very funny and cute. He was so glad the she gets to live with him.
Play... play?
Truth be told, Glenn was very tired. Spending the night on the roof wasn't really a smart idea. However, he didn't want to disappoint Zoey. Okay... so... what would you like to play?
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

"We can play hide and seek, tag or maybe..." Zoey smiled and jumped up, latching onto Glenn's face. "Wrestle!" She giggled and wrapped her arms legs onto Glenn's head.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

bollythewolf wrote:Tom chuckled. "Nat, the same goes for me and Li. We all arrived on the same day. The gardens sound okay to me."
Nat gave Tom a surprised look. "You guys... only met yesterday?" He blinked. "Er... wow..." The leopard shrugged. "Well.... I guess we can go to these gardens. Lead the way?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn was surprised at what Zoey did, so he lost his balance as the fox jump-hugged his head, and fell down to a lying position on the couch. He lifted his arms and tried moving her, but the dog wasn't strong enough, so it resulted in a light shove away from his face.
Phew... no, no wrestling. I'm tired, you see... do you have any other, not-so-energetic games on your mind?
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li smiled and stood up. "Yup, lets go, shall we?" He said, motioning them to follow.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey giggled and slid down to Glenn's chest and stomach, hugging the Dalmatian. She looked up at him with a bit of disappointment. "Aww, you're tired? But I don't know any games like that..."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

The Game wrote:Stephi smiled, almost ignoring Jaxeh. But not quite. even her general feeling of accomplishment wouldn't let her dismiss Jaxeh's actions. Especially, throwing the Frisbee.
"What is your problem? All I did was score a point, with sheer LUCK, and you can't even stopped yelling at someone for a second to do anything but try to hurt someone else?!" As soon as she finished ranting, she realized two thing; the first one was that she wasn't happy. In fact she was very unhappy. The second one was where the Frisbee was headed. Because of what she did, Marc was going to get it. Wait...Marc!
"Marc!"
she called to him, panicked. She new that the Frisbee was heavy; her paws stung from just catching it. She didn't want to think of what would happen if it was thrown at your head on purpose.
"Marc, look out!" she closed her eyes as soon as she saw there was no stopping the Frisbee.
She opened her eyes again, to see the Frisbee hadn't hit Marc, but someone else. She looked relived to see that she was okay, and didn't waste a moment to start yelling at Jaxeh again. "You...." she spluttered, trying to find the right words. "...are out of control!" was all she could think of to finish off.
"Eh, screw off. What happened was entirely his fault. Interfered, ran into me...screwed up my block...unless you planned this and want a Frisbee to the head also! There's plenty here still! Or, you're so small, I could use YOU as a Frisbee," Jaxeh said, pointing at Stephi, "and hit my mark this time!" Jaxeh was fuming.

Klack watched from the sidelines and Jaxeh became angry. When it appeared he hadn't fully displaced his anger, with the Frisbee attack, Klack noted it would be a good time to intervene. "Oh, for Heaven's sake..." Klack sat up, muttering, rolling his eyes. For most people, what Klack was about to do would enrage Jaxeh to fighting stance. For Klack, on the other hand, it was a signal to Jaxeh to listen up.
"Ah, Jaxeh..."
"WHAT."

*THOMP*

"MY FOOT!" Jaxeh hopped backwards, bringing up his foot and holding it bearing his teeth in pain. Klack turned to Stephi.
"My apologies for Jaxeh's behavior...Allow me, for a moment, to discuss matters with him." Klack walked out of Stephi's earshot, and kept his voice low. Jaxeh would do the same.

"Ow ow ow! Klack what the hell?! It hurts when you do that; why not just slug me on the arm like a normal person?!"
"Because I know what works and what does not. What do you think you're up to? You have to spend the entire rest of the day with these pets, and you're already angering others. You're not going to leave a very good impression that way. You'll leave your fat-jerk impression rather than your athletic-philanthropist dog one. We can't have that now can we? It's almost been an hour, and the tour group is about to move on. Apologize to Stephi, and the other dog you pegged with the Frisbee if you get a chance! You are not making any mistakes THIS time, and you've already made enough mistakes with the pool tackle. You don't want to accidently "bust another call," now do you?"
"Fine," Jaxeh growled, "I'll do it if you cut the sermon. Where's the runt I need to apologize to?"
"Right there," Klack said, motioning to Stephi. "And be polite!"
Jaxeh gumbled, then started walking towards Stephi, with Klack in tow.
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn looked at the ceiling, thinking. There had to be a fun game that didn't take up much energy. After a while, he smiled, and looked at Zoey.
Would you like to play throwing darts? Do you know what that is?
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey sat up on Glenn's stomach,"Throwing Darts? I never heard of that before. Is it fun?" She smiled.
Alex

Post by Alex »

I believe it is. Now if you'd stand up from me, I'd be able to show you. - he giggled.
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

"Oh, sorry!" Zoey smiled cutely before sliding off of Glenn and the couch, waiting for him to lead the way. "So how do you play 'throwing darts' anyways?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn stood up, and walked to the door. Stay here, I'll be right back. He went to his room to get the dartboard. And there it was, on the bottom of the wardrobe. Glenn picked it up, and carefully wiped the dust off of it, before returning back to the living room, and placing it on the floor, leaning it against a wall.
See, this is a dartboard. And these are darts. - he said, as he handed Zoey three red darts, holding three green ones in his own paws.
You play this game by throwing darts to the dartboard. Every field on the dartboard is marked with a number to indicate how many points that field worth is once it's hit. However, that may confuse you, so let's just see who can hit the middle first!
Finally, Glenn turned towards the dartboard, and threw one of the darts on it, hitting the big field worth 15 points.
Eh, missed. Now it's your turn.
Richarson Valley

The Game

Post by The Game »

Buckdida wrote:
"Eh, screw off. What happened was entirely his fault. Interfered, ran into me...screwed up my block...unless you planned this and want a Frisbee to the head also! There's plenty here still! Or, you're so small, I could use YOU as a Frisbee," Jaxeh said, pointing at Stephi, "and hit my mark this time!" Jaxeh was fuming.
Stephi stomped her foot indignantly. "Don't threaten me you, big bully!" she said, her face turning an odd shade of angry red. "You know it wouldn't kill you to try and say something, anything, nicely!"
She threw her fists down by her sides, clenching them harder and harder as she more and more worked up.

((I'm just replying to that part of your post for now, because it would be hard to get Stephi from 'incredibly furious' to 'almost calm' in seconds and have it be normal...ish))
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Carrie watched Marc walk off, and felt unsure of how to react. She began to wander, trying to think of something to do. Trying, that is, until she ran into Stephi on accident. "Oh, I'm sorry!" she said, apologizing.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
caelei

Post by caelei »

"It's exactly what it sounds like: A big maze made out of hedges. It's always really fun to go through. It's down that path and to the right. You can't see it through the trees right now."
Jayda looked eagerly forward, but Tobias was right... you couldn't see the maze. Her fluffy tail flicked in anticipation; would the hedges be really big or sorta little? And what if she and Tobias got lost inside the maze? What would happen then? She had never been in a maze in her life, though that was unsurprising, really. She had been inside her whole life, afterall. "So do you know your way through the maze, then? If you've been through it before?" She supposed it would be hard to get lost if she had the equivalent of a guide with her.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

caelei wrote:"So do you know your way through the maze, then? If you've been through it before?"
"I've been through the maze before. But there's supposed to be a lot of different paths in the maze, and I haven't been through all of them." Tobias told Jayda. His slender tail flicked around as well, toying with her fluffy tail.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey looked down at the darts in her hands, "Okay, my turn!" She took a dart in her right hand and threw it at the board. It spun and hit below the center, hitting its side and falling to the ground. She had a feeling that she had done it wrong, Glenn's dart had stuck to the board and her didn't. "Like that?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Oh no no, not like that. You have to make sure the tip hits the board. That was, it'll get stuck in the board and you'll know how many points you got. Watch me.
Glenn took his second dart, aimed, and threw it slowly, making sure Zoey is able to see the hand motion and the flight of the dart. The dart his the lowest field of the board, since he threw it slowly.
Richarson Valley

Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Keeshah wrote:
Precious henhouse her head off to the side..
Well now, that sounds creepy.. Just how does a doctor just up an walk off with a brain!??
"It's a bit more complicated then that." Frankenstein replied, smiling uneasily. "She did research on brain activity, and was considered to be one of the best in her field. I think she could have managed to bring the dead back to life if she tried hard enough."
Frankenstein gave a slight chuckle as he finished talking.
"So what does your mom do?"
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
rempar11

Post by rempar11 »

When Andy opened his eyes, All he could see was white. No snow,no hail, nothing.Then a blurry figure came. He knew who it was, he tried to speak but no words came out. He tried to move with no luck, but something happened, his vision became black. he opened his eyes once more, and then he remembered. "Ugh where am...oh yeah.". Then the one thing came into his mind Do i go to the hotel or go find the tour again
when it nonsense work try try again if that cant work hit it with a frying pan
"Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once."
The Game

Post by The Game »

Getting bumped by the dog knocked Stephi back into her senses. "It's alright, don't worry about it." she said, getting calmer with each word. She looked up at Carrie and frowned, then gasped. "You're the one that got hit by the Frisbee, aren't you?"
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

The Game wrote:Getting bumped by the dog knocked Stephi back into her senses. "It's alright, don't worry about it." she said, getting calmer with each word. She looked up at Carrie and frowned, then gasped. "You're the one that got hit by the Frisbee, aren't you?"
Carrie paused, taken off guard by the comment. "Ur, yeah, I am." Then, shaking it off, she began to laugh. "But I'm all right now!" she said, giving up thumbs up at Steph. "I'm Carrie, by the way."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote:["She did research on brain activity, and was considered to be one of the best in her field. I think she could have managed to bring the dead back to life if she tried hard enough."
Frankenstein gave a slight chuckle as he finished talking.
"So what does your mom do?"

She travels a lot, all over the world.. looking for things to sell in the stores of the company she works for, if they will meet her company price that they will pay for them....

Scratching behind her ear..
Still must be very fun to get to travel to new places all the time..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5