The Wrong Wolf

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

MischaTheWolf

The Wrong Wolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

(Characters and their descriptions will be updated)
Last edited by MischaTheWolf on Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: The Wrong Wolf

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This sounds like it will be a good story! I will especially keep my eye on the mischief-inducing Myrk. ;)
MischaTheWolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

Thank you! I’m afraid the release of the chapter may be delayed a bit, because I’m still polishing everything up. But I’m glad to know you are looking forward to it.
Krytus The Dreamer

Post by Krytus The Dreamer »

Sounds like this could be a fun story, cant wait for chapter 1 to drop
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You don't have to rush yourself with the story either in order to get it up. You just take your time and I am sure we will all love what you have for us! ^^
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Characters sound interesting. Looking forward to, seeing another puma.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Wonder if there will be any sort of rivalry with Gale and this puma? I will keep an eye out to how she reacts!
MischaTheWolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

(Redacted until further notice)
Last edited by MischaTheWolf on Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This was definitely worth the wait to see what you would do with it! It is a really great start!
MischaTheWolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

(Redacted until further notice)
Last edited by MischaTheWolf on Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This chapter really had me on the edge of my seat! Nice job on writing it!
MischaTheWolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

A very late thank you to Dayzee.

I also have an announcement to make regarding this story. This fanfic is officially being discontinued, because the plot and characters were nearly identical to my in progress webcomic, (the only difference being the inclusion of Babylon Gardens and Housepets! characters) and it seemed like a major hassle to do both projects simultaneously.

Fear not though. I do plan on posting occasional comic strips possibly on this very thread “The Wrong Wolf”, starting any day now. My comic was a side project on ComicFury where I made it to Page 15, and then gave up, because the story was making no sense even to me and reeked of teenage angst and edginess in every dialogue. I was demotivated to the point of making one comic page on average every 1-2 months. (I will not be sharing it here, because it is quite frankly, a mild train wreck). This is in the process of being rebooted with more humor, and the story will hopefully be simple enough to keep track of this time.

This project will remain labeled as a “fan project” because Housepets! was a major inspiration and the setting could easily be mistaken to be in the Housepets! universe. Though there will be no Housepets! characters or anything relating to Babylon Gardens as a whole, as this is a separate project.

I will state “The Wrong Wolf” comic is so far experimental and I do not make promises. But this story overall has been in the back of my mind and on random google docs for approximately one year at this point, and I want to turn it into art. I do not know what the future may hold regarding this, but, I suspect I am making the right choice. Thank you for tuning into this and peace out.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Sorry that you have decided to stop doing the story. But I'm sure whatever else you post will be just as awesome!
MischaTheWolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

Thank you! But like I said, this isn’t the end of the story, just the end of this specific Housepets! fanfic. In the future, I may strive to make a Housepets! fanfic with a different plot. But for the time being, I’m focusing on this.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That sounds fine then! I look forward to seeing what you are gonna be doing next in terms of a fanfic!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:20 pm That sounds fine then! I look forward to seeing what you are gonna be doing next in terms of a fanfic!
ditto.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Just don't keep us waiting for too long. ;)
MischaTheWolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

Thank you so much, you guys! And don’t worry, depending on what y’all consider too long, I’ll try to post something within that timeframe. :)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

MischaTheWolf wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:08 am Thank you so much, you guys! And don’t worry, depending on what y’all consider too long, I’ll try to post something within that timeframe. :)
Not a problem. We've gotten pretty good at waiting over the last couplah years. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Heck I know that my patience has improved a lot!