HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:05 am
Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:46 am "I mean, shows on wildlife are very common. Zoos do them all the time to educate people." Caleb answers Selene.
"Talks on the role of genetic stuff and cloning and that kinda thing in saving wildlife aren't uncommon either. Shows on chimeras and cryptozoology though? Much less so. They're usually just held by conspiracy people or UFO fanatics, paranormal clubs, stuff like that... What are you thinking, Selene?"
"Oh,nothing much sir. i was just....thinking...." Selene replied absentmindedly, as hundreds of thoughts running in her mind.
So your saying that the GMO rabbit, is the product of aliens. An is part of an cutesy invasion force???
Lucky chimes in..
Something straight out of Anime
Serence Frostbite wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:05 am ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keeshah wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:28 pm An what type of very valuable things are you looking for?
An why do you think it would be in an old barn, like this?
"oh no no" the wolf chuckled "I mean here as in the town, i'm just resting in this barn for a bit. As for what i was looking for.....hm....it's a little bit hard to say"
It's quite easy to say, you just open your muzzle and say it.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:15 am So your saying that the GMO rabbit, is the product of aliens. An is part of an cutesy invasion force???
Lucky chimes in..
Something straight out of Anime
"Noooo she's not an alien, or invading anything..." Selene sighed as she looked at Jay, there were things on her mind, but none she felt was at an appropriate time to discuss
"For now, we just need to care about whether the animal control officers are still looking for us or not"
---------------------------------
Keeshah wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:15 am It's quite easy to say, you just open your muzzle and say it.
The wolf chuckled "That is true. But, words, when said, have consequences..... Say, do you guys have any secrets?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:13 am "Noooo she's not an alien, or invading anything..." Selene sighed as she looked at Jay, there were things on her mind, but none she felt was at an appropriate time to discuss
"For now, we just need to care about whether the animal control officers are still looking for us or not"

Just then a helicopter roars over head. it's search light shining into the windows...as the building rattles.
Keeshah wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:15 am It's quite easy to say, you just open your muzzle and say it.
The wolf chuckled "That is true. But, words, when said, have consequences..... Say, do you guys have any secrets?"
Rav and Blood look at each other..
No
Not likely
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:26 pm "Yup," Scruff said helpfully, "we all got out. Then we got into a church and trapped again but it's a much nicer place."
"Wouldn't be trapped here if you'd listened to me,"
"Shut up, inner me" Scruff squeaked in alarm, hoping no-one had heard.
"... Why are we trapped here? What's going on outside?" Fletcher asks the raccoon, sounding suspicious.

~~~~~~~~
"That... Sounds like they're still looking." Caleb opines, glancing at the roof as the helicopter flies overhead.
"At least they can't see in through the stained glass..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:48 am ~~~~~~~~
"That... Sounds like they're still looking." Caleb opines, glancing at the roof as the helicopter flies overhead.
"At least they can't see in through the stained glass..."
we should be safe... until they do a house by house inspection..
Of course No one has a pet tracking device in their collars, or whatever right,, Right??
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David frowned slightly. "I'm not sure I get this," he told Selene. "We didn't exactly hide where we were going, nor did we approach here in secret so why are they searching for us?"
--------------------------
"Uh," Scruff said, scritching his neck to draw time for anyone else to jump in. Seeing that none were going to, he sat next to the Rabbits. "The nutty people are still looking, Miss Fletcher. They have those noise choppy things up. And I don't, Lucky."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:25 am "Uh," Scruff said, scritching his neck to draw time for anyone else to jump in. Seeing that none were going to, he sat next to the Rabbits. "The nutty people are still looking, Miss Fletcher. They have those noise choppy things up. And I don't, Lucky."
do you even have a collar?
I used to have a tracking chip in my collar.. took me forever to figure out how they could always find me so fast..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:25 am David frowned slightly. "I'm not sure I get this," he told Selene. "We didn't exactly hide where we were going, nor did we approach here in secret so why are they searching for us?"
"and why this much?" Selene reply "Who even use helicopters just to find some pets?.....And the officers at the diner didn't even meet us that long ago, they can't have deployed helicopters unless they already prepare for this situation beforehand...."
Keeshah wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:26 pm Rav and Blood look at each other..
No
Not likely
"aaah..... no secrets at all?" the wolf chuckled "you two are.....interesting......Well then, may I ask if you've met a fox or a wolf recently? Aside from me, of course"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:05 am
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:25 am David frowned slightly. "I'm not sure I get this," he told Selene. "We didn't exactly hide where we were going, nor did we approach here in secret so why are they searching for us?"
"and why this much?" Selene reply "Who even use helicopters just to find some pets?.....And the officers at the diner didn't even meet us that long ago, they can't have deployed helicopters unless they already prepare for this situation beforehand...."
Naaaaa it's just the sheriffs helicopter. The animal control is not that well equipped..
Serence Frostbite wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:05 am
Keeshah wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:26 pm Rav and Blood look at each other..
No
Not likely
"aaah..... no secrets at all?" the wolf chuckled "you two are.....interesting......Well then, may I ask if you've met a fox or a wolf recently? Aside from me, of course"
Both dog bristle, an raise their hackles, baring their teeth and growling deeply..
Your with those who tried to kill us?
Didn't the fox, chase your kind off already?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:44 pm Naaaaa it's just the sheriffs helicopter. The animal control is not that well equipped..
"the sheriffs has a helicopter?" Selene raised an eyebrow "That answered a question and raised several more, but still, the problem remains...."
Keeshah wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:44 pm Both dog bristle, an raise their hackles, baring their teeth and growling deeply..
Your with those who tried to kill us?
Didn't the fox, chase your kind off already?
"Ah, fox, right, of course" the wolf smirked and shook his head in amusement "No, I'm not with those ruffians that tried to hurt you guys. You can think of me and them as.....rivals"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Keeshah wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:04 pm
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:25 am "Uh," Scruff said, scritching his neck to draw time for anyone else to jump in. Seeing that none were going to, he sat next to the Rabbits. "The nutty people are still looking, Miss Fletcher. They have those noise choppy things up. And I don't, Lucky."
do you even have a collar?
I used to have a tracking chip in my collar.. took me forever to figure out how they could always find me so fast..
"No, 'cause our owners actually trust us." Sam jibes at the fox.
"Be nice, Sam. You're in a church after all." Caleb chides gently, trying his hardest to hide his grin at Sam's comment. The doe looks suitably abashed.
"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned." she deadpans, making Caleb snort in amusement.

"I agree, Selene. This is a bit overkill for a pet, even an unusual one. Someone is funding this search and I want to know who and why so we can protect Jay from it." Fletcher states.
"And that's a thought too, David... What if they're not searching? What if they know we're here and they're encircling us?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:38 pm "Ah, fox, right, of course" the wolf smirked and shook his head in amusement "No, I'm not with those ruffians that tried to hurt you guys. You can think of me and them as.....rivals"
Oh great, a third fraction has appeared. can't want to hear what the fox thinks about you being here in her territory now.
Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:23 am
"No, 'cause our owners actually trust us." Sam jibes at the fox.

Or they don't care enough about you to be able to find you in a emergency.
Lucky re-retorts.
Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:23 am "Be nice, Sam. You're in a church after all." Caleb chides gently, trying his hardest to hide his grin at Sam's comment. The doe looks suitably abashed.
"Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned." she deadpans, making Caleb snort in amusement.

"I agree, Selene. This is a bit overkill for a pet, even an unusual one. Someone is funding this search and I want to know who and why so we can protect Jay from it." Fletcher states.
"And that's a thought too, David... What if they're not searching? What if they know we're here and they're encircling us?"

you all did make off with someones major research project. purrrhaps their life's work.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, we may need to find out," David mentioned. "I suggest Scruff and Sam head on home." He looked to placate the Doe. "I know you want to help here but... we're trapped. If you two head out and they don't let you pass you lose nothing. If you're unmolested you'll be safe. And young Scruff here shouldn't interact with Animal Control right now?"
----------------------------------
Scruff tried to find words to argue with the sheepdog but he decided that, if Sam didn't agree with him, she'd say it far more... clearly than the words he knew.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:26 pm Oh great, a third fraction has appeared. can't want to hear what the fox thinks about you being here in her territory now.
"Not happy, that's for sure" The wolf smirked and shrugged "Can't be helped. Her kind doesn't like others doing things differently, even if to help...... You gonna tell her about me?"
Keeshah wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:26 pm you all did make off with someones major research project. purrrhaps their life's work.
"Well, forgive me then, but I have a certain bias against using a living being as a "project" " the vixen said, doing the air quotes
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:57 pm "Well, we may need to find out," David mentioned. "I suggest Scruff and Sam head on home." He looked to placate the Doe. "I know you want to help here but... we're trapped. If you two head out and they don't let you pass you lose nothing. If you're unmolested you'll be safe. And young Scruff here shouldn't interact with Animal Control right now?
"I agree with spreading out to avoid getting too many of us involved, but.... Is there no backdoor of any sort for us to try? I would prefer none of us walking out this front door"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:19 am
Keeshah wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:26 pm Oh great, a third fraction has appeared. can't want to hear what the fox thinks about you being here in her territory now.
"Not happy, that's for sure" The wolf smirked and shrugged "Can't be helped. Her kind doesn't like others doing things differently, even if to help...... You gonna tell her about me?"
Do we need to tell her about you?
Would you even let us tell her about you??
Serence Frostbite wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:19 am "Well, forgive me then, but I have a certain bias against using a living being as a "project" " the vixen said, doing the air quotes

But this pet wouldn't have even existed, if it was someone's pet project..
Serence Frostbite wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:19 am
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:57 pm "Well, we may need to find out," David mentioned. "I suggest Scruff and Sam head on home." He looked to placate the Doe. "I know you want to help here but... we're trapped. If you two head out and they don't let you pass you lose nothing. If you're unmolested you'll be safe. And young Scruff here shouldn't interact with Animal Control right now?
"I agree with spreading out to avoid getting too many of us involved, but.... Is there no backdoor of any sort for us to try? I would prefer none of us walking out this front door"
I wouldn't worry about Scruff. They are not looking for Wild animals.
Lucky foxbarks heading to exit out the front door
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:19 am "Well, forgive me then, but I have a certain bias against using a living being as a "project" " the vixen said, doing the air quotes
"Yeah, I agree. They proved their point by making her, now it's time to let her live her life. If they want to keep studying her they should get her consent. And she shouldn't be put on display like some sort of circus freak from a hundred years ago." Fletcher opines.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:57 pm "Well, we may need to find out," David mentioned. "I suggest Scruff and Sam head on home." He looked to placate the Doe. "I know you want to help here but... we're trapped. If you two head out and they don't let you pass you lose nothing. If you're unmolested you'll be safe. And young Scruff here shouldn't interact with Animal Control right now?"
"Oh no you don't! If Scruff wants to leave he can but I'm in this up to me ears. Dey're not going to let me pass any more dan dey will you, an' I ain't leavin' until Jay is safe." Sam states.
"Plus, Fletcher kinda has me pinned." she adds with a grin down at the doe who's head is still in her lap.
Keeshah wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:17 am I wouldn't worry about Scruff. They are not looking for Wild animals.
Lucky foxbarks heading to exit out the front door
Kyndra, returning with the freshly cleaned baby, blocks the front door with her body.
"And where are you off to in such a hurry?" she asks the fox.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:27 am Kyndra, returning with the freshly cleaned baby, blocks the front door with her body.
"And where are you off to in such a hurry?" she asks the fox.
I don't rightly remember anymore....
everyone spending so must time talking and doing so little action..
Oh i remember now, Looking to the other fox..
We are going to lead the searcher off, so the others can get away.
Then we are going to find who owns the Jack-a-lope..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:17 am Do we need to tell her about you?
Would you even let us tell her about you??
"I would prefer you not tell her , of course" the wolf waved his hand dismissively "But, unlike her, I won't force you to do or not do anything......... We could, on the other hand, help each other out, perhaps, if you're interested"
Keeshah wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:40 pm I don't rightly remember anymore....
everyone spending so must time talking and doing so little action..
Oh i remember now, Looking to the other fox..
We are going to lead the searcher off, so the others can get away.
Then we are going to find who owns the Jack-a-lope..
"That was the plan , yes, though you sure we just walking out the front door like that is a good idea?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," David conceded, "that's the difference between military and civilian life. Can't give orders to those who won't take them. It's one idea, Selene. Although others have mooted sneaking out the back, if there is one." He turned to the respected Humans. "Is there a second door," he asked.
-----------------------------------
"I'm gonna go look for a window or summat," Scruff whispered to Sam, giving his new sister a kiss on the cheek before he started his practiced slinking towards the door to the side of the altar.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:38 am "I would prefer you not tell her , of course" the wolf waved his hand dismissively "But, unlike her, I won't force you to do or not do anything......... We could, on the other hand, help each other out, perhaps, if you're interested"
So just how are we, "inferior beings with no natural magical talent", going to be able to learn how to us magic?
Serence Frostbite wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:38 am "That was the plan , yes, though you sure we just walking out the front door like that is a good idea?"
Why not? if they are after us. Why not have them chase the one one of us who is used to being chased after.. An i can lead them away..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:30 am "Well," David conceded, "that's the difference between military and civilian life. Can't give orders to those who won't take them. It's one idea, Selene. Although others have mooted sneaking out the back, if there is one." He turned to the respected Humans. "Is there a second door," he asked.
-----------------------------------
"I'm gonna go look for a window or summat," Scruff whispered to Sam, giving his new sister a kiss on the cheek before he started his practiced slinking towards the door to the side of the altar.
"Yeah, there are several." Caleb replies, pointing to a green glowing EXIT sign by the stage before gesturing over his shoulder with a thumb.
"One by the stage, and a few more out the back. Even old churches have to meet modern building codes."

Unfortunately Scruff will find that the windows are stained glass and thus can't be opened. The fire doors aren't alarmed though and can easily be opened by pushing on the bar.

"Whaddareyou plannin', David?" Fletcher asks, slurring slightly which prompts the vet to give her another dose of the antidote.
Keeshah wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:06 am Why not? if they are after us. Why not have them chase the one one of us who is used to being chased after.. An i can lead them away..
"I guess a distraction might give Jay time to get out one of the other doors..." Kyndra agrees, not too certain if it's really the best plan.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:23 am "I guess a distraction might give Jay time to get out one of the other doors..." Kyndra agrees, not too certain if it's really the best plan.
Lucky pulls out a flint and steel from some where. Once we get some good smoke going we can scatter!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:06 am So just how are we, "inferior beings with no natural magical talent", going to be able to learn how to us magic?
"Oh you don't need to learn magic to use it, well, not all of it anyway" The wolf chuckled
"I have different ways that can let you use magic, if, of course, you can help me first"
---------------------------------------------------
Keeshah wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:27 am Lucky pulls out a flint and steel from some where. Once we get some good smoke going we can scatter!
"Wait, smoke?! No no no no we can't burn anything in here, the whole building might catches fire!"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Keeshah wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:02 am
Serence Frostbite wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:34 am "Oh you don't need to learn magic to use it, well, not all of it anyway" The wolf chuckled
"I have different ways that can let you use magic, if, of course, you can help me first"

So magical devices? like the wrist bands the power rangers use?
An just what is it that we need to do for you?

---------------------------------------------------
Keeshah wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:27 am Lucky pulls out a flint and steel from some where. Once we get some good smoke going we can scatter!
"Wait, smoke?! No no no no we can't burn anything in here, the whole building might catches fire!"

Nonsense.. this used to be the smoking lounge before they banned smoking. so it is made to be smoked..
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Lucky starts rubbing two candles together, to spark a fire......
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, no burning down the church, Lucky. That ain't a good look when you eventually meet St. Peter. Plus, being the human in charge here I'd be held liable if you committed arson and I don't intend to go to prison." Caleb agrees, blowing out the candles that the fox is lighting.

~~~~~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:30 am "Well," David conceded, "that's the difference between military and civilian life. Can't give orders to those who won't take them. It's one idea, Selene. Although others have mooted sneaking out the back, if there is one." He turned to the respected Humans. "Is there a second door," he asked.
"David? You've gone quiet. What are you thinking?" Kyndra asks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:18 am "Yeah, no burning down the church, Lucky. That ain't a good look when you eventually meet St. Peter. Plus, being the human in charge here I'd be held liable if you committed arson and I don't intend to go to prison." Caleb agrees, blowing out the candles that the fox is lighting.
An how is that going to be different from the Petnapping charges?
Lucky looks up at Caleb..
Do you know just how hard it is to light a candle by rubbing two of them together??
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm thinking it's a no-win situation," David admitted honestly. "If we can't send the innocents out of the back, because they won't go. The other option is diversion through the front..."
Scruff pushed open one of the doors and looked out, with an ocean of caution, on the passage behind.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:03 am So magical devices? like the wrist bands the power rangers use?
An just what is it that we need to do for you?
"yes , exactly like that" the wolf chuckled "as for the little favor I need you two to do for me, it's easy: Your fox friend, the one with magic, is hiding some magical objects around town, but she should still need to come back to them once a day. I just need you to follow her, find out where those objects are, and then tell me"
Keeshah wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:11 pm An how is that going to be different from the Petnapping charges?
Do you know just how hard it is to light a candle by rubbing two of them together??
"I would have thought that it's impossible" Selene lets out a small laugh "But yes, please don't burn down the building, Lucky, this belongs to our friend's family after all"
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:32 am "I'm thinking it's a no-win situation," David admitted honestly. "If we can't send the innocents out of the back, because they won't go. The other option is diversion through the front..."
"Suppose that's our last option, how would the diversion shake off the officers afterwards?" The vixen mused, not noticing Scruff sneaking out
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:02 pm "Suppose that's our last option, how would the diversion shake off the officers afterwards?" The vixen mused, not noticing Scruff sneaking out
"Can you do sometin wit' yer magic again, Selene? Trow 'em off de scent somehow?" Sam asks.
"Or at least calm them down enough to talk instead of shoot?" Fletcher suggests.
Keeshah wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:11 pm An how is that going to be different from the Petnapping charges?
"Those I'm hoping to avoid. We're aiming for a peaceful resolution here and they know I didn't take Jay. I could probably say she's claiming sanctuary. Legally that's not recognised any more but cops usually respect it anyway for the sake of tradition for PR reasons." Caleb answers.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:02 pm
Keeshah wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 3:03 am Do you know just how hard it is to light a candle by rubbing two of them together??
"I would have thought that it's impossible" Selene lets out a small laugh "But yes, please don't burn down the building, Lucky, this belongs to our friend's family after all"
I do still one question.. Why are all the candles in here are ether red or black?
that's pretty spooky

Meanwhile, Rav and Blood have moved out into the yard to set out there usual huge Halloween set up
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:01 am "Can you do sometin wit' yer magic again, Selene? Trow 'em off de scent somehow?" Sam asks.
"Or at least calm them down enough to talk instead of shoot?" Fletcher suggests.
"Unfortunately, it's not that simple. Every time I do something like that, the world suffer irreversible changes." Selene explained
"And, there's still a problem of Jay's human...."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:20 pm "Unfortunately, it's not that simple. Every time I do something like that, the world suffer irreversible changes." Selene explained
"And, there's still a problem of Jay's human...."
You say that like its a bad thing, An that lot WANT to make irreversible changes to the way the world is run... Any Whoo
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

*A FEW DAYS LATER*
Selene yawned as she woke up as the first rays of sunlight pierce through the horizon. The early morning, with the cold air and the chirping of birds was a familiar thing for the vixen, but for the first time, at least in a long while, she woke up in a bed that was not her own.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

A hand pushed its' way up Selene's flank until it rested just under her armpit as David looked his girlfriend in the eye. Well, more than girlfriend. "Morning, my love," he said, before giving her a gentle nuzzle and kiss on the mouth. "That was a good night," he added happily.
------------------------------------
Scruff was getting used to this now, sitting up quickly, his heart beating quickly as he came back to a waking state. "Wh...where.," he asked.
"Same place as yesterday,"
"Shush, inner me..." He started to remember where he was. The people he now lived with. The fact no-one was going to throw him out. He lay back on the bed, luxuriating in the fact he didn't have to get up. Even though his tummy was rumbling.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

In the other bed against the opposite wall, Sam yawns and stretches before rolling over and yipping in surprise as she flumps from the bed onto the floor.
"I'm awake! I'm - oh. Mornin', Scruff. Sorry if I woke you." she apologises, disentangling herself from her blanket and pulling herself up using the bed.
"Hmm. Will I be after gettin' up or sleepin' some more?" she ponders, picking up her blanket and scratching her stump.

~~~~~~~~
Over in the park, Fletcher had gotten up early and is out for a jog. She pauses at a bubbler for a drink and crosses to a patch of dandelions growing in the lawn. Settling down, she pulls her guitar from her back and nibbles a few of the flowers as she tunes and then strums the strings, humming to herself.

It's not long before her random chords morph into Edelweiss and the big doe can't help but sing quietly to herself.
"Blossom of snow, may you bloom and grow, bloom and grow forever! Edelweiss, edelweiss, bless my homeland for ever!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff practically jumped to his feet as Sam fell to the ground and struggled to remember if he was wearing pyjamas or not as he headed over to help Sam up. She beat him to it. "Shoulda figgured you didn't need help," he told his new 'sister' sheepishly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Lucky clocks in on the time machine attached to a tree, and them begins creeping through the tall grass twords where the sheep are grazing..
this time success..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:15 am A hand pushed its' way up Selene's flank until it rested just under her armpit as David looked his girlfriend in the eye. Well, more than girlfriend. "Morning, my love," he said, before giving her a gentle nuzzle and kiss on the mouth. "That was a good night," he added happily.
"It was , wasn't it?" Selene giggled, after giving David a kiss in return "Almost a shame that the night passed so quickly"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well," David counselled, stroking her side, "I know we have things to do today but we have at least a half hour before our 'daughter' gets up and..." He heard a soft thump from the next room. "Or, maybe, half a minute?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie