HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Keeshah
Game Master

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:38 am "I know I know..." Senka grumbled, moving her fork to gently stab at their meal.

"This all feels so weird... the animal school said the best thing to do was to talk it out when I was feeling frustrated or whatever, but sometimes I don't know the dang words."
I'll let you in on a bit of a secret, Humans have that same type of problem, expressing themselves. welcome to the human race
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"How is leaving things out smart?" Simon demands. "They'll just get taken."

~~~~~~~~
Olivia takes her position as the ball is put back into play.

"Life itself is strange. The odds against it are astronomical." Ed opines.
"But I think that's a lot more philosophical than whatever sort of strange you're thinking of?"

~~~~~~~~
"Aah. I didn't know you were a Gilbert and Sullivan fan." Flynn tells Kilo, knowing it'll irritate him. Despite a valiant attempt, he doesn't quite manage to keep a straight face.
Serence Frostbite wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:34 am "well..." Nadia seemed a little hesitated, but before she could give her answer, josh already chimed in
"Good idea, actually, these are old anyway. Let's go!"
"Yay! Shopping trip! Will you drive us, Josh, or shall we walk?"

~~~~~~~~
"You animals do have such sensitive noses. Kinda makes me jealous." Joan smiles, following the kitten with the shopping cart.

~~~~~~~~
"So, now what do we do?" Piper asks, offering around the plate of cookies before seating herself.

~~~~~~~~
"Me too. For real, anyway. Fire drills are always a bunch of fun." Shona grins, bringing up the rear as Eldrick leads the kids to the cafeteria.

Once in the cafeteria, the kids set about getting their food. The line past the cooks is pretty orderly, and then the kids start to disperse to the tables. Everything seems to be going smoothly until, with a loud clatter, Tom and his food tray end up on the floor. If he was watching closely, Eldrick might just spot the foot that had tripped him withdraw.

One of the other kids hurries to help him pick up his tray, but also stumbles, seemingly on nothing, upending the tray over Tom's head. The apology that follows is clearly fake as the kids around start laughing as mac and cheese, tater tots and ketchup drip down Tom's face.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:15 pm "Me too. For real, anyway. Fire drills are always a bunch of fun." Shona grins, bringing up the rear as Eldrick leads the kids to the cafeteria.

Once in the cafeteria, the kids set about getting their food. The line past the cooks is pretty orderly, and then the kids start to disperse to the tables. Everything seems to be going smoothly until, with a loud clatter, Tom and his food tray end up on the floor. If he was watching closely, Eldrick might just spot the foot that had tripped him withdraw.

One of the other kids hurries to help him pick up his tray, but also stumbles, seemingly on nothing, upending the tray over Tom's head. The apology that follows is clearly fake as the kids around start laughing as mac and cheese, tater tots and ketchup drip down Tom's face.
And indeed, he was. From the corner of his eye (he had diverted his attention to another table for the moment), he spotted the crime in progress: Tom tumbling to the ground, the well-placed foot, and the other involved student. As if he was a firefighter responding to a call, Eldrick Nightshade ran to the line, effortlessly avoiding the tables and students as he made his to the fallen Tom, who looked to almost be ready to burst into tears. Any of the other teachers in the cafeteria at the time would've asked the usual questions of 'Are you OK?' and 'Did anyone see what happened?', probably ignoring the snickering offending students. Mr. Nightshade, on the other hand, having already ID'd the student who tripped (the scuff on the sneaker was a dead giveaway) and the other who stumbled "accidently", had a different response. One whose tone was the tonal opposite of what Tom was used to hearing. He looked up at the two students and pointed, "You and you," he growled, much to the students surprise, "March with me to the principal's office. Now." Though he didn't raise his voice, any student in line, along with the cooks, at that moment would quickly realize that this teacher was not happy. The cafeteria watched in awe as Mr. Nightshade led the two students, along with Tom who he was helping to clean up, to the principal's office, nary uttering a word as his anger was now at a boiling point. He knew from both Tom and Shona that the bullying situation was bad and was expecting the bullies to be more or less name-calling, stealing food, and maybe doing some small physical slap. But this? Purposely tripping a student with a tray of food then dumping another on him? That was the tipping point. Before they left the cafeteria, Mr. Nightshade looked back at the students who were still watching with a look of disappointment and anger. Though he wanted to speak and say some words, he simply just shook his head and lead the two and Tom out of the cafeteria and to the office, to where he ask the nearest aid, "Please tell Mrs. Thorton that Mr. Nightshade and three students are here to speak with her."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Nola put hands on both Simon's shoulders this time, so she could look him straight in the eyes with her best 'believe me' look. "Not by my humes, Simon. Trust me in that they'd not do that, yeah?"
------------------------------
Tracks clapped Ed on the back gently. "I think it's going to be you that helps shape us, Ed."
"He seems to know the right words, what, what," the eccentric inventor chipped in as Harry drove him around the room.
Granule put in a tackle to win the ping pong ball but missed both ball and mouse. The ball skittered loose.
---------------------------
"Philistine," Kilo mock grumbled. "With ears like yours I would have thought you'd know the difference. I believe the film was full of Australians?"
( Animaniacs version. Starts at 08:50 )
--------------------------
Leslie pardoned himself as he pushed past a couple of ladies and Canines to get the first item on the the list. "Ah," he said as he saw the different letterings on the bags of potatoes. He 'scused himself again as he pushed back through. "Um, wich sort, Miss Joan," he asked, raising his hands to each side. "There's lodes!"
-------------------------
"Hey, Oreo," Chip said from the boy's shoulder, "this time you get to dunk rather than... aaaand you've heard it before, eh?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:07 am "Hmm, predator cabal, that would be quite the issue. I can't say I currently have any stratagem developed to combat that particular scenario." The canine quips with a smile, slowly walking over to Cala.

"As for the topic of howling. I would still like to tag along, if you do not mind my presence. And..." Riley paused as she stood in the center of the room.

"I suppose, I could act in a more informal manner when outside of duty, though forgive me in advance if I say anything out of line."

The small dog eventually joined Cala by the doorway, her eyebrows furrowed.

"I would like to reiterate that I feel a bit self-conscious about attempting this practice without any previous experience, though it is something I would like to try. I believe new experiences are essential when broadening ones' perspective, and my unease is one that I can eventually surmount. Or.. I suppose in this case, it would be one that I can eventually, sur-moont."
With Riley's approach, Cala slips back from the entryway to lean against the wall, crossing her arms automatically as she balances herself in the position. Once the officer drops her final remark, Cala's smile briefly skips to a pained wince and groan before returning to an embarrassed smile. "Well, I appreciate the effort?" She replies with a pitying tone before bursting into a short bout of raucous laughter.

"Sorry, sorry. We'll get you in front of some stand-up and get that funny bone nice and strong!" Her muzzle flicks upward determinately, dropping an arm to flex her left dramatically. "And I'll make sure Brian doesn't take me without you, and then afterward, we can make fun of each others' howl so you don't think the only jokes you're allowed to make are bad puns." She sticks out her tongue playfully. "Ribbing each other is what friends do!" The wolf concludes, spoken with the confidence of a person whose only experience with friends was reruns of the TV show. A brief hesitation exists as she reflects on her message, then she adds "Well, if you're up for that, I guess. It can be sorta emotional if you're not used to it. Either way, you can't say anything out of line to a girl raised with three brothers, so that's one less thing to worry about, you know? I've heard every coyote joke known to wolfkind. And a lot of the Canadian ones from my humans too, eh?"
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:28 am "Hey, Oreo," Chip said from the boy's shoulder, "this time you get to dunk rather than... aaaand you've heard it before, eh?"
Oreo tilts his head off to the side in a most caninish way.
Huh what do you mean?
you want to see me in one of those dunking machines those annoying clowns are in at the carnival??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip grinned. "I know you know there's a cookie called Oreo," she told him, gently poking his nose. "And you've probably dipped - or dunked as it's called - them in milk."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:21 pm Chip grinned. "I know you know there's a cookie called Oreo," she told him, gently poking his nose. "And you've probably dipped - or dunked as it's called - them in milk."
Oh yes i know of them.. my owners use them as treats
those Kookiees
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Stanley consumes a cookie.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Harry Johnathan wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:32 am Stanley consumes a cookie.
Oreo droooools watching Stanley munch upon the cookies
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip pointed to where the cookies ((I may call them biscuits from time to time. Don't hate me, I'm British!)) lived. "Well, go get a couple, silly" she told Oreo.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:00 am Chip pointed to where the cookies ((I may call them biscuits from time to time. Don't hate me, I'm British!)) lived. "Well, go get a couple, silly" she told Oreo.
Oreo waddles over an selects a mint and birthday cake flavored Oreo cookie
thank you very munch
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Chip mock whispered into Oreos ear, playing it up with how far she was from the ear. "Select two. I need some crumbs too y'know, sweetie?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:43 am I'll let you in on a bit of a secret, Humans have that same type of problem, expressing themselves. welcome to the human race
"I dunno... I think I just... wanted things to stay the same." Senka grumbled. She munched into another slice of meat as her other hand clawed at the edge of the table.

She chewed slowly, looking down at her plate before swallowing.

"Sooo... if they're staying here, then we need to clear out a place for them to sleep. Probably need to stock up on more food too."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

DdeeStar wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:09 am "Sorry, sorry. We'll get you in front of some stand-up and get that funny bone nice and strong!" Her muzzle flicks upward determinately, dropping an arm to flex her left dramatically. "And I'll make sure Brian doesn't take me without you, and then afterward, we can make fun of each others' howl so you don't think the only jokes you're allowed to make are bad puns." She sticks out her tongue playfully. "Ribbing each other is what friends do!" The wolf concludes, spoken with the confidence of a person whose only experience with friends was reruns of the TV show. A brief hesitation exists as she reflects on her message, then she adds "Well, if you're up for that, I guess. It can be sorta emotional if you're not used to it. Either way, you can't say anything out of line to a girl raised with three brothers, so that's one less thing to worry about, you know? I've heard every coyote joke known to wolfkind. And a lot of the Canadian ones from my humans too, eh?"
Riley nodded and smiled amicably at Cala, a paw on her chest.

"Well rest assured, while working in my previous station I have heard my fair share of friendly banter and I'd like to think that I'm sociable enough to recognize when to use some light-hearted raillery when the occasion calls for it." The small canine replied with a smirk.

"Though on the topic of humor I do have to warn you in advance for the amount of punnery you may experience in the future. I was quite infamous in my previous station for the punnery I could spin." The canine, sounding a bit proud of herself.

"I have been taught the more groan-inducing the better! Regardless, I wouldn't be opposed to more comedic exposure."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Roarin wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:51 pm
"I dunno... I think I just... wanted things to stay the same." Senka grumbled. She munched into another slice of meat as her other hand clawed at the edge of the table.
Well then honey, send them back into the woods to fend for themselves. just like you would have done with your own cubs, if you had had them while wild.
Roarin wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:51 pm She chewed slowly, looking down at her plate before swallowing.

"Sooo... if they're staying here, then we need to clear out a place for them to sleep. Probably need to stock up on more food too."
so now your going to bed them down in the livestock stalls? An which equine are you going to feed to them Rocky or Moonbeam?
Are you forgetting that they are not going to let this Crazy catlady own anymore pumas
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:15 pm "Yay! Shopping trip! Will you drive us, Josh, or shall we walk?"
"I'll drive" Josh said enthusiastically, "We might have to carry quite a bit after all"
Nadia, for some reason remained quiet during the entire conversation.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"They're humans. Trust me. They'll take stuff. They took your kittens, didn't they? You really think you can trust them?" Simon asks flatly, looking her dead in the eye before pulling away. He collects a battered multitool with a broken carabiner attachment from the shelf and slips it into his tin.
"We could just stay here, you know. We can both hunt. We've done it all our lives. At least, I have."

~~~~~~~~
"You think? In what way do you think I'll do that? I'm just one mouse and a newcomer at that." Ed says, watching the game.

Olivia gets control of the ball and shoots it at the goal but it ricochets again, this time straight back at her. It bounces off her nose, knocking her flat onto her tail.

Harry is giggling madly as he drives Watt faster and faster in tighter and tighter circles.

~~~~~~~~
"Oh, right, of course. Sorry, Kilo. It was Rogers and Hammerstein, wasn't it?" Flynn asks innocently but he can't keep a straight face for long.
"You should see your face!" he laughs, climbing into the car with Nadia.
"Oh, you're planning to go all out, huh, Josh?" he asks before looking at the fox.
"Something wrong, Nadia? You've gone awfully quiet." he asks.

~~~~~~~~
Joan follows the kitten after a few moments, having been accosted by the manager of the store.
"We'll go with the Russet potatoes. They're good all-rounders. Can you find the bag with Russet written on it?" she asks the kitten, digging in her handbag and pulling out a leash.
"Sorry about this, Leslie. I know it's a bit demeaning but the manager insists." she apologises, kneeling and clipping the leash to the kitten's collar.
"There is a loophole though. He didn't say who has to be holding the other end." she grins, passing Leslie the handle. If Leslie takes a second look at the other pets in the store he'll see they're also holding their own leads.

~~~~~~~~
"You greedy little liar, Chip!" Piper grins.
"You know I got those mini not-chocolate chip cookies just for you since they're mouse-sized." the doe reminds the mouse, pointing at the small pile on one end of the plate.

~~~~~~~~
Julie admits the jaguar and his students into her office almost immediately.
"So. Who wants to tell me what happened?" she asks sternly.
The two bullies look down, shuffle their feet and say nothing. Tom just sniffles a bit.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:58 am Julie admits the jaguar and his students into her office almost immediately.
"So. Who wants to tell me what happened?" she asks sternly.
The two bullies look down, shuffle their feet and say nothing. Tom just sniffles a bit.
The way the two bullies were acting was enough to get Nightshade's blood boiling once again. The mere thought that these bullies were getting away with what they were doing to Tom on a daily basis, along with not wanting to own up to their misdeeds, made him sick. "I'll tell you exactly what happened as I saw the whole incident take place." Mr. Nightshade, while pointing to the side of his eyes, very sternly spoke, surprising all in the room including Julie and Tom, both of whom were used to a calm, almost Mr. Rogers-like demeanor from this jaguar. "Tom here was carrying his tray when this student here?" he pointed to the one of his left first. "He stuck his foot out and tripped Tom, sending him to the floor, along with his lunch." He then pointed to the one on his right. "This one here then got in on the act and, acting like he was there to help, took the tray and dumped it on Tom's head. Sadly typical in these situations, the line of students, of course, laughed and, as I was approaching, I did heard these two give an apology. An apology that I knew right out of the gate was nothing more than more salt to rub in the wound." He looked over at Tom, who was still trying to fight back the tears. "I may be a new teacher here, but I taught long enough to notice these things. From the moment I stepped in my classroom, I saw there was something wrong with Tom here but I couldn't place my paw on it. But what happened in the cafeteria? What these two did?" He glared at the bullies rather chillingly, never letting on that he and Tom did talk earlier. "It was enough to answer my question: These two students here have been bullying and attacking Tom here for far too long and today's incident was just another addition to their personal fun." If the bullies weren't scared or worried before, they would be now. It takes alot to make Mr. Eldrick Nightshade angry in any capacity so those times, especially now, when he did? It was enough to make even a rampaging kaiju backdown.
Last edited by SeanWolf on Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Shall we sit," Nola asked quietly, taking a seat on whatever and waiting for Simon to sit before putting a hand on his shoulder. "Humans are like us in some ways," she confessed. "One of the biggest ways is that they make mistakes, Simon. Big ones and small ones. Thomas's biggest one was letting THAT female into their lives. He fell for her and almost lost it all." She sighed. "There's not a day goes by that I don't think of my kittens and the life they're having - because I truly believe they ARE having a good life out there, somewhere but I know that was her, not them. And Thomas has apologised to me at least... fourteen times for it? He knows his error. He accepts it, handsome. He's trying his hardest to learn from it so it never happens again. Besides," she added, with a wry smile. "as I'm the head of the family - and just let him think he is - it's me I'm asking you to trust, Simon. First two parts of that last were a joke, by the way. Last part? That's true." She looked around. "Living here with you is tempting, believe me," she continued, leaning forward and giving him a little lick on the top of his muzzle, "but we both know that, if it hadn't been for help from GOOD Humans, we'd both be dead today."
----------------------------------------
"The colony stagnated for ideas," Tracks told Ed. "We got too set in the way of doing things a particular way that worked. You've never been exposed to those ideas. You have your own, Ed."
-------------------------------------
Granule hurried over to help Olivia up to her feet with both hands. "You 'kay, Princess Olivia," he asked with concern.
"I'll have to stop, what, what," Watt said. "I'm getting dizzy, what, what..."
Kilo laughed as he climbed into the closest safe 'pocket for the drive. "At least you've stopped watching that 'greatest showdog' thing he was in."
------------------------------------
"Um, I fink so," Leslie said, after mock hissing at the leash idea (The smile never left his eyes) and grinning as he wiped his mouth on his arm. He turned to look at the potatoes. "What lettur does it start with?"
"Well, they're so small," Chip called out happily. She stood on Oreo's shoulder and pretended to use a telescope to see the teeny cookies. "I see them! See ya, trusty steed!" She gave Oreo a kiss on the neck and darted onto the table for the goodies.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:32 am "Well, they're so small," Chip called out happily. She stood on Oreo's shoulder and pretended to use a telescope to see the teeny cookies. "I see them! See ya, trusty steed!" She gave Oreo a kiss on the neck and darted onto the table for the goodies.
Oreo tries to Whinny like the mule he had seen earlier...
The Whinny turning to a squeal when the mouse jumps, swiftly trying to catch the "falling mice"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Although she could have landed safely on the table, Chip chose to have some fun, angling to land on Oreo's arm and slide down it into his hand before hopping off that to the table. She turned and gave him a bow. "Just as we planned, eh, Oreo?" She winked to encourage him to play along.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
DdeeStar

Post by DdeeStar »

Roarin wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:40 am Riley nodded and smiled amicably at Cala, a paw on her chest.

"Well rest assured, while working in my previous station I have heard my fair share of friendly banter and I'd like to think that I'm sociable enough to recognize when to use some light-hearted raillery when the occasion calls for it." The small canine replied with a smirk.

"Though on the topic of humor I do have to warn you in advance for the amount of punnery you may experience in the future. I was quite infamous in my previous station for the punnery I could spin." The canine, sounding a bit proud of herself.

"I have been taught the more groan-inducing the better! Regardless, I wouldn't be opposed to more comedic exposure."
In accordance with the officer's wishes, Cala gives a laughing groan, dying into a soft whine as she turns to the stairs and dramatically whimpers "Anthony your new dog is threatening me, don't I have rights or something?"

"The right to remain silent?" A voice travels back up to the pair, the slight humor in his tone making it clear he knows what he's doing.

The overdramatic sorrow is quickly replaced with a faked irritation as she tries to bury the small smile from the response. "NO, BRIAN, it's like protection from cruel and unusual puns or something. The one Elo talks about." She glances back at Riley, giving a challenging smile as though she'd caught the officer misbehaving.

"It's punishment, Cala. Be nice to Riley." Brian immediately responds, his footsteps softening as he leaves the wolf's shouts behind.

The smile finally gets the better of her as she muffles a laugh, "It is punishment." addressing Riley with a performative bow. She then stands back upright, regaining her casual stance as she asks "How was that?"
Every day is a million new chances to mess something up, and that couldn't be more exciting.
All the characters!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:35 am Although she could have landed safely on the table, Chip chose to have some fun, angling to land on Oreo's arm and slide down it into his hand before hopping off that to the table. She turned and gave him a bow. "Just as we planned, eh, Oreo?" She winked to encourage him to play along.
yaa sure you didn't fall?
He chirps, while thinking for once it's a good thing i'm bad at being a predator..
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:58 am
"Oh, right, of course. Sorry, Kilo. It was Rogers and Hammerstein, wasn't it?" Flynn asks innocently but he can't keep a straight face for long.
"You should see your face!" he laughs, climbing into the car with Nadia.
"Oh, you're planning to go all out, huh, Josh?" he asks before looking at the fox.
"Something wrong, Nadia? You've gone awfully quiet." he asks.
"Just figured we wouldn't enjoy walking with all the things all the way back Josh chuckled
"Hm? Oh nah nah nothing's fi-. Nah I mean everything's fine" Nadia stuttered, pinching between her eyes, seemingly a little annoyed at herself "Nah I just been thinking is all, no worries"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Simon grudgingly acquiesces this last point.
"I guess... It will be helpful not having to hunt until my neck is better." he admits eventually.
"But I won't fully trust the humans. Not yet, anyway."

~~~~~~~~
"I guess I do. Remains to be seen if they're good ideas or not, though." Ed agrees with a lopsided grin.

~~~~~~~~
Olivia's shoulders are shaking, not from tears but from laughter, as the bigger mouse helps her up.
"I'm fine. Who knew the ball would fight back? Guess I gotta kick it harder!" she jokes.

~~~~~~~~~
Unfortunately for Watt, the pup will grant him no reprieve until he falls over.

~~~~~~~~
"See if you can work it out, Leslie. Try sounding out the word. Rrrruuusssseeettt." Joan suggests.

~~~~~~~~
Piper giggles at Chip's antics.
"You really ought to join the circus, you know, Chip."

~~~~~~~~
"I think you'll find that was Mum's movie, not mine." Flynn corrects as Josh drives.
"Although... I will admit, Roo Jackman is kinda hunky." he mumbles awkwardly.
"Well, if you're sure." Flynn says to Nadia, knowing there's no point pushing the fox.
"So, what sort of decorations shall we get? Ooh, can we get a pumpkin too? I always wanted to try carving one!"

~~~~~~~~
"No! He fell on his own and we tried to help him! Mr. Nightshade is lying to get us in trouble!"
"Yeah! Besides, you can't prove anything. And my dad's a senator so you can't touch me anyway so there!"
Julie gives the bullies a withering stare and then looks back at Eldrick to give him a chance to respond to the accusations.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:07 am "Yeah! Besides, you can't prove anything. And my dad's a senator so you can't touch me anyway so there!"
Julie gives the bullies a withering stare and then looks back at Eldrick to give him a chance to respond to the accusations.
Steadfast and not deterred in the slightest, Eldrick looked at the senator's kid, Clint, who was now sporting a 'you can't do anything' smile. "Your dad's a senator, hm?" he said, nodding his head first then following it up with a smile. "You know, your dad got me this job. Not just being a teacher but teaching here at this school. He's a huge supporter of the ECP on a whole and agrees folks like me should have regular jobs." He scratched his chin just a wee bit as he continued. "I also remember an interview he had very recently. Sunday, I believe it was on that 'Nation Greetings' show. Anyway, he was asked why he has his child enrolled in a school like this instead of a higher end school. He said he enrolled his son to be around actual kids and not rich people. He also said something that stood out the most to me and I agree with wholeheartedly. He said and I quote; "I also want him to be able to make his own decisions and not always rely on me to pull him out. Just because he got in trouble at his school, he shouldn't have me come and bail him out or get someone fired. He should own up to his actions and face the consequences, like I did growing up", which is true." He then leaned down at Clint and whispered just loud enough for Tom, Tyler, the other kid involved, and Julie to hear as well. "He knows and brought up the ketchup incident in the interview."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Nola gently gripped Simons shoulder. "I'd never ask that, Simon." A smile of sorts. "Be foolish, yeah? We picking more up, yeah? Decorate your temporary pad?"
---------------------------------
"Well, if all ideas were good," Tracks mused, "we'd be running this world!" He nodded towards Olivia. "I think she's in charge already? Not to mention..." To one side, Watt dropped to all fours to stop his head spinning, but he made sure Harry was still safely on his head and shoulders. "Our best techie's playing horsie."
----------------------------------
Granule grinned. "We declarin' war on the ball?"
Kilo just chuckled.
------------------------
Chip found her way to the mini cookies. "Would I get a handsome charmer like Oreo for my assistant," she asked, chomping one down.
------------------------
"Rrrrr..." Leslie said, rolling the 'R' deliberately, like a kitten growling. "Uss...et..." His ears pricked up as he realised it started with an R. and an 'us'. He reached for a pack of Rooster potatoes but, catching a surreptitious head shake from a Human child, moved his hand to the packs of Russets and grinned as the boy nodded. "Fownd 'em!" He held the bag of spuds up like a trophy.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:35 pm Chip found her way to the mini cookies. "Would I get a handsome charmer like Oreo for my assistant," she asked, chomping one down.
Me? charming?
Tilting his head off to the side in a copy of canine confusion motion.
No one has every though of me as charming.. or handsome fur that matter.
Twisting and turning his body, while blushing.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:07 am
"I think you'll find that was Mum's movie, not mine." Flynn corrects as Josh drives.
"Although... I will admit, Roo Jackman is kinda hunky." he mumbles awkwardly.
"Well, if you're sure." Flynn says to Nadia, knowing there's no point pushing the fox.
"So, what sort of decorations shall we get? Ooh, can we get a pumpkin too? I always wanted to try carving one!"
"Wouldn't it be difficult though dear? You know, since your hand's hurt and all"
"I can probably take care of the carving, maybe you guys can draw on the pumpkin first. Speaking of drawing and stuff, thoughts on custom for trick or treats?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Right... I didn't think of that... They always make it look so easy in the movies-slash-tv shows..." Flynn responds, sounding a little disappointed, before giggling at Josh's suggestion
"Ah, I dunno about that. I'm more a craftsbuck than an artist. Costumes, though! I hadn't even thought of that! I wonder if they come in mouse sizes... Hmm..." the rabbit pauses, thinking as he looks at the mouse.
"Hey, Kilo?" he asks with a smile, "How would you feel about being Jiminy Cricket? And Nadia? You could be the Blue Fairy. You'd look nice in a sparkly dress. And I guess I'd be Pinocchio. What do we all think?"

~~~~
"How about cute then, Oreo? And sure, Chip. Why not? Oreo's already great at pawstands."

~~~~
Clint turns a little pale at Eldrick's almost-threat.
"Right. So, the both of you are getting three weeks of in-school suspension and a permanent note on your records. Any further incidences of bullying will result in you being expelled. Am I clear?"
The two bullies both nod silently before Julie summons another staff member to lead them away to their punishment.
"Well. Tom, we'll send you home for the day so you can get cleaned up. I'm sure you'll be much happier here tomorrow but make sure you let us know if anything else happens, okay? You can go, if you like. Talk to the assistants in the office and they'll call your parents for you."
Tom nods and thanks Julie and Eldrick before heading out into the hall, already standing a little straighter.
"Um... M-Mister Nightshade?" he asks shyly, "Can you keep a secret?"

~~~~
Simon shrugs and looks around again. He grabs a short, twisted bit of root that looks vaguely like a fox sitting upright with their tail around their paws and stacks it on top of his tin.
"Eh. This'll do. Let's go. Wanna see the creek before we go back?"

~~~~
"Heh. Poor Watt. Harry's never going to give him a reprieve. Once you start him, he won't stop playing until he runs out of energy and falls asleep." Ed comments. "And yeah, Olivia's always been strong willed too. Takes after her mother more than she knows."

~~~~
"You may have won the battle, Sir Ball," Olivia announces, standing and pointing at the offending piece of plastic, "But the war is not over! Hiyah!" she yells, kicking it back into play.

~~~~
"Well done!" Joan helps the kitten lift the heavy bag into the trolley.
"What's next on the list, Leslie?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:03 pm Clint turns a little pale at Eldrick's almost-threat.
"Right. So, the both of you are getting three weeks of in-school suspension and a permanent note on your records. Any further incidences of bullying will result in you being expelled. Am I clear?"
The two bullies both nod silently before Julie summons another staff member to lead them away to their punishment.
"Well. Tom, we'll send you home for the day so you can get cleaned up. I'm sure you'll be much happier here tomorrow but make sure you let us know if anything else happens, okay? You can go, if you like. Talk to the assistants in the office and they'll call your parents for you."
Tom nods and thanks Julie and Eldrick before heading out into the hall, already standing a little straighter.
"Um... M-Mister Nightshade?" he asks shyly, "Can you keep a secret?"
Curious to what he wanted to say, Mr. Nightshade got down on his knees to Tom's level. "Sure, I can." He replied. "Is something wrong?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:03 pm ~~~~
"How about cute then, Oreo? And sure, Chip. Why not? Oreo's already great at pawstands."
Yes I'm very good at pawstands!! Who do you need sprayed?/
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Um..." Leslie said, putting a clawtip to his teeth as he read the list again. "Ca...rots... Cheese... Cat Chocolate," he added cheekily. ((I can't recall what was on the list....)) He sniffed the air. "Carrots this way!" He led on.
-----------------------------
"You do fine with your own conscience, Flynn, m'boy," Kilo counselled. "But, being a wise advisor who's often ignored by the person they're trying to help WOULD sound familiar, hmm?"
"Yeah," Nola said breezily, offering her arm. "I mean, I may well have been there but we never approached the Fox areas, y'know?" She gave him a slight smile as she helped with his stuff.
The ball bounced off Granule's head, knocking him down onto his backside and looping over into the goal. "That, uh, mine or yours," he asked Olivia.
"Don't discredit your own will, Ed," Tracks said as Watt wandered by on all fours with Henry on his back. "You've done a tough job and you did it alone. You've your own determination."
-------------------
"Nah, no-one, Oreo," Chip said, wiping a piece of tiny cookie off her muzzle. "Just sayin you're acrobatic and supple, yeah?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:04 pm "Nah, no-one, Oreo," Chip said, wiping a piece of tiny cookie off her muzzle. "Just sayin you're acrobatic and supple, yeah?"
Oreo does a back flip, with a thump.. ta da..
So what are we all going to do now? that we are now hopped up on suger kookiees??
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:03 pm "Right... I didn't think of that... They always make it look so easy in the movies-slash-tv shows..." Flynn responds, sounding a little disappointed, before giggling at Josh's suggestion
"Ah, I dunno about that. I'm more a craftsbuck than an artist. Costumes, though! I hadn't even thought of that! I wonder if they come in mouse sizes... Hmm..." the rabbit pauses, thinking as he looks at the mouse.
"Hey, Kilo?" he asks with a smile, "How would you feel about being Jiminy Cricket? And Nadia? You could be the Blue Fairy. You'd look nice in a sparkly dress. And I guess I'd be Pinocchio. What do we all think?"
" Me? In a dress? Haaaa!" the fox laughed "not sure would fit me, honestly"
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:04 pm "You do fine with your own conscience, Flynn, m'boy," Kilo counselled. "But, being a wise advisor who's often ignored by the person they're trying to help WOULD sound familiar, hmm?"
"oh it DEFINITELY sounds familiar, right, Nad?"
"I wouldn't call myself wise, but yes"
Josh just grinned at the reply as they slowed down to a stop near a couple of stores
"Maybe we can start here?" he asked the group
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Um... I dunno... I-I may have done a bad thing." Tom looks down at his sneakers and takes a breath before bravely looking Eldrick in the eye.
"In the cafeteria, when Clint tripped me? I.. I... kinda sorta saw his foot and deliberately tripped. I was just so sick of it all and wanted it to stop. I didn't know they'd drop the food on me though..." Tom finishes his admission and looks down again.
"Was... Was I bad to do that?"

~~~~~~~~
"Maybe I should put you to work so you can burn off all that energy, Oreo." Piper jokes.
"There's always lots of cleaning to be done, for instance."

~~~~~~~~
"Cat chocolate, huh? I don't remember writing that on there. Oh well. I suppose we'd better find some. And maybe some human chocolate too. But don't tell John, okay?" Joan says, winking at Leslie.

~~~~~~~~
Flynn laughs at Nadia's rejoinder to Kilo.
"Well, maybe we'll skip the dress and just give you wings, a wand and a tiara. Unless you have any other costume ideas?" He looks at the shop Josh has parked in front of.
"Yeah, this'll do for a start. Let's see what we can find." Flynn nods, reaching around himself awkwardly to undo his seatbelt.

~~~~~~~~
"Is that what they call using your head?" Olivia asks Granule as the goalkeeper throws the ball back to the centreline for the next kick-off.

~~~~~~~~
"Thanks, Tracks." Ed says with a sad smile.
"It definitely hasn't been easy. I just did what I had to though. I don't know if that makes me strong-willed or just too stubborn to give up. It's not like we were flourishing back there after all... But what am I saying? You're strong-willed too. You've been through your own tragedy. I shouldn't just be unloading onto you."

~~~~~~~~
Simon raises an eyebrow as Nola offers her arm.
"We have to go single file. Narrow tunnel, remember?" he prompts, giving the cat the lantern and ushering her back up the tunnel they'd used to enter the den.
"And it's not like there's a designated fox area. There's just the bit that's closest to my den which I use because it's convenient." he points out.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:59 am "Um... I dunno... I-I may have done a bad thing." Tom looks down at his sneakers and takes a breath before bravely looking Eldrick in the eye.
"In the cafeteria, when Clint tripped me? I.. I... kinda sorta saw his foot and deliberately tripped. I was just so sick of it all and wanted it to stop. I didn't know they'd drop the food on me though..." Tom finishes his admission and looks down again.
"Was... Was I bad to do that?"
Mr. Nightshade thought for a bit on what Tom told him. "May I be honest with you?" He replied. "When I was your age? I did something similar. I was bullied myself as a young one and I just needed a way to get them off my back, so...I admittedly did something and it worked. Was I proud of what I did? No, but sometimes? Sometimes, you gotta do what you gotta do, even if it means starting something." He looked then looked at Tom and gave him a reassuring smile. "Look at it this way; You won't be getting bullied anymore by those two, so you're plan worked. Now, come on. Let's call your parents and get you home." He stood up and led Tom to one of the assistants and asked them to call his parents to pick him up, then sat next to him and waited for them to arrive. As they waited, Mr. Nightshade looked at Tom, "Be honest with me, Tom. My first day as your new teacher; how'd I do?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Owr sekret," Leslie promised serenely, before heading off for the carrots. "S'cuse, sir," he said, almost politely, as he scooched past Thomas as the Human headed for the cold meats.
"Um, of course," Thomas said, almost paying attention to the kitten before the little figure vanished.
"Well, the FairygodVixen is, probably, magical," Kilo announced absently.
"Hey," Nola mock protested as she was made to lead the way, "no pushing(!) And that made it your area, Simon. None of us wanted to fight." She sighed. "You know what can happen if we do." She helped him carry his stuff as best she was able.
------------------------
"Never been accused of that before,"Granule joked, before getting back into the game.
------------------------
"Ed," Tracks said, nodding to the doorway, where a couple of Kits were talking about Granule's new friend between themselves, with a third on hands and knees to take Harry off a semi-dizzy Watt. "look. These are the moments that make the tragedies bearable. The moments of fun and innocence."
"I'll take the nooks," Chip volunteered, before doing a little song that Piper would have heard before. (From classic Brit TV show Bagpuss)
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:59 am "Maybe I should put you to work so you can burn off all that energy, Oreo." Piper jokes.
"There's always lots of cleaning to be done, for instance."
WAT! another bath!! i just haf one Ummmm 2 weks ago
Arrr we all going to haf to take a bath??