Can we talk about Tarot?

Discuss the comic here
Cosmacelf

Re: Can we talk about Tarot?

Post by Cosmacelf »

And Tarot finally fulfills her destiny! Yea!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Cerberus is going to have to hire a bus to ascend all these casualties! (Lotta potential high-jinx with these characters wandering the Celestial realms.)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I kind of get the feeling that even though Tarot was responsible for getting Craig and Draig to turn back into Pete and Dragon she will be overlooked by everybody as it seems she always is and when she complains Kitsune will probably just say she can't always get what she wants though it seems like she never does.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:11 pm I kind of get the feeling that even though Tarot was responsible for getting Craig and Draig to turn back into Pete and Dragon she will be overlooked by everybody as it seems she always is and when she complains Kitsune will probably just say she can't always get what she wants though it seems like she never does.
Guess now we're gonna have to speak respectfully of Tarot since she's joined the "dear departed". (Wonder how many of this ghostly band winds up in Pandemonium?)
MischaTheWolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

I am upset she died cuz she was one of my favorite characters, but eh, I can see it being her destiny. Hopefully she would be happy with that. My heart breaks for Peanut and Sabrina though.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

MischaTheWolf wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:26 pm I am upset she died cuz she was one of my favorite characters, but eh, I can see it being her destiny. Hopefully she would be happy with that. My heart breaks for Peanut and Sabrina though.
I'm pretty confident that, once Eudoant has been defeated, the Celestials will do some serious recalibrations in this neck of the cosmos. Among them will probably be restoring the shattered souls to mortal life. Now there's be some individualized details and relations to adjust as well. Will folks like Todd, Steward, Thomas Milton and other mortals remain animals or return to human form? What about spiritual beings like Pete, SDragon, and Nega-Breel - do they get pardons, suspended sentences, or reimposed penalties? Is Great Kitsune still in dutch with Bahamet? Where does mama Kix come out in all this? Will Lois and Marion still be gender-switched as well as animals? Whatever happened to Fox and Mungo and Spring and Summer and Platypus (who's on the cover of Volume 13) and Aardvark (who's not)? Will Daisy make an appearance? Will Todd still be a narcissistic jerk (really? that's uncertain??)? So many loose ends ....
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

I'm guessing that Rick will have the Celestials screw up the timeline somehow and that'll be his excuse to burn everything and reboot it in his sequel comic thing.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think that they will reboot everything that happened. But I have a feeling that they will have somebody take an alternate path somewhere and things become different.

I still don't think that everybody who got zapped is dead-dead. I think they are Heaven-dead as in they got sent back to Heaven but aren't fully dead and can still return to mortal life.