Headcanons

Discuss the comic here
Harry Johnathan

Re: Headcanons

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Eudoant is the "bad half" of Bahamut, which explains his current draconic appearance now that he's close to the mana. Since demons only form from the bad halves of mortals, Bahamut was actually an Ancient human who thought up a bunch of demigods of the HP universe into existence and was "promoted" in the afterlife, which is why he was so compassionate towards King.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

I've got a somewhat different take on Rick's "cosmology" which I offer with some reluctance, since there are references and nuances I'm too obtuse to catch. Bahamut always struck me as an avatar of an/the Ultimate divinity, an admittedly monotheistic/Great Mind inclination. Eudoant, on the other hand, doesn't strike me as the Evil equivalent of Bahamut. Rather, the demon-deer serves as more of an apparatchik to a ("Lower"?) Infernal overlord (underlord?), a commanding satanic figure. Her Celestial counterpart, then, is more like Cerberus who is also an impowered semi-divinity. However, while the orderliness of the Celestial allows for lots of frisky freedom ( as GK embodies), a few sensual enjoyments, and winks at cosmic mischief from time to time (a la Pete and Spirit Dragon's game or visitations by pastel colored amorous wolves), Infernal Pandemonium is an oppressive mix of terror and boredom. Demons and the "darned" exist in competitive hierarchies of brutality but, since anarchy is a vital component of Pandemonium society, Infernals like Eudoant or the dino-demon (now "Nega-breel") are often engaged in personal projects of subversion and power grabs.

... so we'll see how the contest unfolds, eh?
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Definitely an interesting take, and sounds about like how I figured things to be.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Kix knows more about the Celestials and Infernals within the story that Kitsune has told her ever and when she reveals it, he will be taken by surprise.
Chieris

Post by Chieris »

The Bigglesworths can actually distinguish each other and came up with own names that they use as first name. But in the public they act confused around each other just to mess with the neighborhood
I dunno, just imagine something funny here

And also just to advertise myself:
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/chieris/
https://www.deviantart.com/dangraythewolf
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Dragon/Draig is enjoying being a mortal fox cub much more than ever being a Celestial.
LucaVarlaro

Post by LucaVarlaro »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:21 pm I doubt that Rick will have a character who as a human drove drunk. That would be something I'm sure he would find terrible.
Wow) why did you make such a conclusion?)
MischaTheWolf

Post by MischaTheWolf »

Res has a bit of a secret crush on Grape, but personally prefers to just stay friends with her as he doesn’t like getting emotionally mushy due to both his reserved nature and maybe a bit of his past that is unmentioned. Plus he finds his current type of relationship with her a lot more emotionally fulfilling. Grape may or may not be aware to a certain degree, but it doesn’t make their friendship awkward in the least bit.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Tiger only acts like a jerk towards Jess and antagonizes her because he is secretly in love with her. :o :|
Chieris

Post by Chieris »

My headcanon about the recent strips is that when Eudoant zaps someone, he sends them straight into the Pandemonium, without dividing their souls to their good and bad sides. And if this is true, the remaining mortal characters have to go after Todd and Breel to the Pandemonium while Kitsune is keeping Eudoant under control
I dunno, just imagine something funny here

And also just to advertise myself:
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/chieris/
https://www.deviantart.com/dangraythewolf
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Henry Milton and Keene's Mom return, and they've got some advice for Keene - Duchess is plotting a ruinous financial coup!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Todd and Breel ended up being booted back to Heaven after getting hit by Eudoant's beam.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Uh-Oh ... somebody remembered The Forgotten! Quick, GK, transport Res!!!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Speaking of The Forgotten, Eudoant is scared of it because it has the power to ANNIHILATE him.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Prince Jata is back but he's not looking for Sabrina. He's looking for Miles and not to restart the battle of the swimming pool - he wants the ol'pack leaders insights about Gale. Seems the Prince is thinking his realm needs a Puma princess.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Gale and Miles seem older than Jata so I'm not sure if that would work. Though alternatively somehow Jata and Gale are distant cousins.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

We know Gale has a way of charming younger guys.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Well, Gale is a sharp dresser - in fact, she's pretty sharp in a whole handful of ways.
FalinkesInculta

Post by FalinkesInculta »

Bill sounds exactly like Duke Nukem. He also has no idea who Duke Nukem is
Next up is a song about a beautiful woman i met,

Just kidding,

Its about getting drunk
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Similar to how Jill Sandwich doesn’t get what’s so funny about “Jill Sandwich” when Earl gets it.

Resident Evil meme, for those who legitimately don’t know.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Pete and Dragon are fraternal twins and when Dragon says she is older, she means older because she was born/hatched first.
FalinkesInculta

Post by FalinkesInculta »

The case of Fox's kidnapping is infamous in the unsolved mysteries community for one of the perps disappearing into thin air moments before the trial
Next up is a song about a beautiful woman i met,

Just kidding,

Its about getting drunk
Harry Johnathan

Stage magicians keep attempting to replicate Joel’s prison “escape” but can’t and are insanely frustrated.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Turns out this whole arc was just a diversion game for Joey, Lester, Dallas, and Squeak as a break from "Dungeons and Dragons." Having decided the older game was more fun, they decide to drop playing right where we are now so we never learn if Keene got his way.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Bailey knows deep down that King was a human at one point but decides not to bring it up since it would be a MASSIVE can of worms.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

She already knows, though.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Its been such a long time that I can't remember. So ignore that. Did we ever see her reaction?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Does having puppies count?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

One that hasn't been shown in the comic at all.

Max wants to take music lessons from Fiddler and Keys but is too afraid to ask them.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:06 pm Its been such a long time that I can't remember. So ignore that. Did we ever see her reaction?
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

NHWestoN wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:12 pm Turns out this whole arc was just a diversion game for Joey, Lester, Dallas, and Squeak as a break from "Dungeons and Dragons." Having decided the older game was more fun, they decide to drop playing right where we are now so we never learn if Keene got his way.
You know something? I honestly wouldn't mind if that was the case for this arc.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

SeanWolf wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:08 pm
NHWestoN wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:12 pm Turns out this whole arc was just a diversion game for Joey, Lester, Dallas, and Squeak as a break from "Dungeons and Dragons." Having decided the older game was more fun, they decide to drop playing right where we are now so we never learn if Keene got his way.
You know something? I honestly wouldn't mind if that was the case for this arc.
I'd have been more adamant about this version, Sean, if I had thought of some way to work Daisy into it. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Tger secretly wishes he was a cat.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:35 pm Tger secretly wishes he was a cat.
Jessica wishes he was too. Not sure why.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That doesn't really make much sense. Possums and cats don't have any sort of issues with each other though...? :|
Harry Johnathan

The voice of each Cerberus head is very wavy and otherworldly, as if three heads wasn’t enough so each head gets three sets of vocal chords.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The guy that tried to feed Fox, Max and Grape to his pet alligator when they were younger is still around and planning his revenge.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:18 pm The guy that tried to feed Fox, Max and Grape to his pet alligator when they were younger is still around and planning his revenge.
I always suspected Mr. London.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I think that guy was way too competent for the likes of Mr. London.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

All people who are in high government positions as a result of being in the Cabinet are now quadruped animals.