Housepets! Survey

Discuss the comic here
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Housepets! Survey

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yeah I figured that was true a long time ago but at least you can please the most of them. :)
Crazy_Simone

Post by Crazy_Simone »

1.Favorite Dog?
Tarot - She really evolved as a character. From the happy-and-all-mighty Tarot, to the I-have-to-save-them-all-but-I-can't Tarot. Trying hard to understand her relationship with Peanut, and trying so hard to be mortal.

2.Favorite Cat?
Grape - No, I mean GGRRAAAAPPPEEE! Kind and caring on the outside, strong enough to stand for her kindness on the inside, this is what we want for a good female character.

3.Favorite Milton Ferret?
Keene - He's not a "good" fella, but you can feel his effort and desperation, also his epic love all the way from heaven to hell. To run ECP, I believe Lana is better than you, Keene.

4.Favorite Wolf?
Poncho - Not really noticeable most of the time, but he can fight so much better than the Daryls.

5.Favorite Human?
Jill - Mom is the best! She's the enhanced version of Grape.

6.Favorite Celestial?
Cerb - Death is never easy to handle, but she can make it, no matter heaven or hell. And she'd been a great help in the story. Kit you own her big ones.

7.Favorite Minor Character?
Joey - Is he meant to be what furry is in the pet world? He's even cuter than Peanut! I sometimes imagine I'm sitting beside him by his dog house to calm me down.

8.Most Hated Dog?
Duches - She's bad, even for Bino.

9.Most Hated Cat?
Puth? - There's really not enough cat to hate.

10.Most Hated Milton Ferret?
Simon - I haven't found the point of this character.

11.Most Hated Wolf?
Jack - A vary average choice.

12.Most Hated Human?
Mr. Heartford - Everyone treat Sasha poorly deserves my hate. Yes, Bino, I'm looking at you, and no, I don't care if you ears are pined to your eyeballs or not.

13.Most Hated Celestial?
Dragon - She pretend to be a good guy, but still let the mortals to pay her price. Or let me put it another way: You stand in the way of Grapenut!

14.Most Hated Minor Character?
Steward - A general bad guy.

15.Favorite Ship?
Grapenut - Grapenut never die, it only grows into a Max-Grape--Peanut-Tarot polyamory.
Or actually, if non-canon is allowed, any ship with Grape on it is a good ship for me.

16.Most Hated Ship?
Dragon x Peanut - Thanks goodness herself this is not cannon.

17.Favorite Arc?
Imaginate too! - Those emotions can really gather and breakout in a web-comic, in which a joke need to be told every single stripe.
Yes Jessica - It really took the comic to a new level of content and deep discussion.

18.Most Hated Arc?
Jungle Fever - It's a very rich arc, but not rich enough. I hate it that it could have used a lot more conflicts like the sandwiches kept Fido's secret for so long, like Dragon could have helped, like Sab could try to use magic. Or even a reveal of Grapenut and a stronger breakdown for Fox. I know Rick then to add less conflict to a conflict, and he'd like none of us to guess out what's to come, but I really think this arc can get a little juicier.

19.If you could hug any character, who would you hug?
Marvin - He deserves more love, please.

20.If you could punch any character, who would you punch?
Bino - Because I don't need to feel guilty for doing so. Though I admit he can look cute sometimes.

21.If you could be friends with any character, who would you be friends with?
Grape - What can be better? Befriend with Keene?

22.Who would become your arch nemesis if you existed in the HP universe?
The Chinese finger trap - Because I'm a Fox. (It turns out being a Chinese myself doesn't help much)

I know Max and Tarot can also be described as "in the way of Grapenut". But since Tarot is good as a character, Max is so helpless and insecure, and the fact that they failed to stop Grapenut being together, I'll still like them. All the heavenly sin of separating Grapenut goes to the Spirit Dragon.
CryosR

Post by CryosR »

Mighty as well share my two cents here

1.Favorite Dog: Peanut, he's a lovable creative goof that I wish I knew in real life and he makes me laugh.

2.Favorite Cat: Grape, the perfect foil for Peanut and embodies the kind of cynical optimism I tend to exhibit. She and Peanut are a great comedy duo

3.Favorite Milton Ferret: Lana, close with Keene but I prefer her more sensible and sardonic view of things.

4.Favorite Wolf: Miles, great dad and loving husband, I love seeing his growth through the series and how much effort he puts into making the ECP work.

5.Favorite Human: Jill Sandwich, entirely for the Pun.

6.Favorite Celestial: Cerberus, puts Pete in his place, sensible and love her "I get to work with children" reason for being a reaper, tragic as it is.

7.Favorite Minor Character: Jessica I guess counts? I like snarky characters and those who are willing to tell people what she thinks, but she's not heartless as seen by her relationship with Zach. If she's not minor enough then Roosevelt and Bruce.

8.Most Hated Dog: Duchess, at least Bino has suffered for his actions enough to erode antipathy towards him. Also she tried to strongarm King into a relationship which I find despicable.

9.Most Hated Cat: Sabrina, but not so much "hate" as "least favorite of the cats who show up enough to count". Most of my antipathy comes from the Jata arc and her kicking Bailey in the face.

10.Most Hated Milton Ferret: Rock for commandeering Jessica's den against her will. Yeah I know Karishad was behind that but he's a bit too goofy to hate

11.Most Hated Wolf: Natalie, again for her treatment of Jessica in "Flip that den"

12.Most Hated Human: The vet from "Special Delivery", his condescension towards the wolves and King really got on my nerves

13.Most Hated Celestial: Kitsune, at least Pete and Dragon got their commupance by losing the game and taking their punishment and it was very satisfying to see their fall in "heaven isn't enough" but I just can't stand Kitsune smugness and that grin he tends to sport, plus his lack of vigilance is partly responsible for the demon invasion of earth.

14.Most Hated Minor Character: Tiger, if he counts as minor, I just roll my eyes when he shows up.

15.Favorite Ship: King/Bailey, my favorite ongoing story is between them and I just love how King says the corniest, sappiest, cheesiest lines that should sound like bad pickup lines but he manages to make them endearing and how devoted and loving they are to each other and how scary Bailey can be to scare of Gale with a single threat. They make my heart melt every time I see them being sappy together.

16.Most Hated Ship: Bino/Sasha, he was neglectful, she was spacey, they're much better off with their new partners

17.Favorite Arc: Save the date, I love the mix of comedy with Peanut and Grape babysitting and worrying over nothing with Peanut growing more and more paranoid over the night which keeps cracking me up and the romance with King and Bailey's date which has some of the best moments that make me feel warm and fuzzy inside as we see how good they are for each other.

18.Most Hated Arc: Heckraiser, I just. Don't. Care. About the supernatural stuff in Housepets, I put up with "the game" since it led to my favorite couple and love story and I hoped that after "the game" ended the supernatural stuff would stop being the focus. If I have to give any praise then at least the long-run of Heckraiser passed over the lockdown so I won't see a Housepets Covid arc.

19.If you could hug any character, who would you hug: Peanut, especially after the Grape/MAxwell date arc.

20.If you could punch any character, who would you punch: Duchess, she has it coming

21.If you could be friends with any character, who would you be friends with: Joey, I'd love to join his D&D group

22.Who would become your arch nemesis if you existed in the HP universe: Lester, as a GM and rules lawyer for my D&D group I foresee a lot of conflict if we play together
Chieris

Post by Chieris »

It's going to be way too long, but here are my answers for the survey

1. Favorite Dog?
Peanut, I like him since the start. He is such a lovable dork

2. Favorite Cat?
Res, I find him relatable because I have pretty much zero social skills around strangers and mostly I open up to my friends

3. Favorite Milton Ferret?
Keene
, that's just because Rick focused on him the most of the Miltons, so he has development through the years. I personally like that he learned how badly his obsession affected others and tries to somewhat redeem himself

4. Favorite Wolf?
Lucretia
, she is a loving and caring mother, also I just love how enthusiastically she tries to mix the wolf and human culture

5. Favorite Human?
Earl
, I like how laid-back he is. I personally would love to see more humans in the comics (I know Rick doesn't like drawing humans, but I still like how they look in his style)

6. Favorite Celestial?
Cerberus
, she seems the most nice out of them

7. Favorite Minor Character?
Daisy
, the "Hi, I'm Daisy" is the funniest running gag in the comic... at least in my opinion

8.Most Hated Dog?
Duchess
, do I need to explain?

9.Most Hated Cat?
I don't have any, there are obviously less cats and thus there weren't any that I grow to dislike

10.Most Hated Milton Ferret?
I don't hate any of the Milton Ferrets, but it's sad how all of them brought in, but outside of few exceptions, only Keene had a chance to be in the spotlight, thus we only know a few things about the others, in my opinion it's especially true for Simon. Rock is the cheapskate movie director; Lana is suddenly the leader of ECP; Duke is the little bro with the brain capacity of a pet rock; Pit is a wannabe host with constant need for attention; but what about Simon? After his introduction, he only had a role as a co-host at a radio station in one arc

11.Most Hated Wolf?
Jack
, don't get me wrong, I don't feel pure hatred whenever I see his name among the tags. But in real life I'm sure I'd find him annoying because of his slacker attitude

12.Most Hated Human?
PETA guy
, he kidnapped Fox and (probably) brainwashed Sasha. Also there is that dude who kidnapped Fox and Max in order to feed them to his alligator, what a sicko

13.Most Hated Celestial?
I used to dislike Pete, but more recently I find Kitsune a lot more annoying. It's obvious to everyone that Pete's a jerk, he couldn't care less that others think about him like this. Kitsune on the other hand is ignorant and literally is the counterpart of the angel deer from Helluva Boss, whenever anyone asks him to reverse the stuff that happened because of his ignorance

14.Most Hated Minor Character?
Maybe Lester

15.Favorite Ship?
Grapenut
, I was thrilled when I first saw Peanut falling in love with Grape. I'm still waiting for their date they've talked about at the end of Save the Date

16.Most Hated Ship?
Duchess x Bino
, abusive relationships are not fun

17.Favorite Arc?
Temple Crashers 2
, I don't want the comic to end, but if I had to choose, this would be a very good candidate for the final arc. The temple is in ruins, Keene learned a lesson, Peanut proved that he is useful and Res finding a closure to his series

18.Most Hated Arc?
Previously I would've said Spot arcs, but more recently I find them much more entertaining than before, and the arc that takes their place is HECKRAISER: Revelations. The Revelations is still ongoing, that's why I have feeling that it's too soon to tell it's all bad, the less frequent posting makes it slow paced (but I can't blame Rick, if he finds this method better, who am I to tell him to do otherwise). I really can't feel anything for the characters that are zapped because they're just gonna end up in heaven anyway (unless they won't). Marion and Lois were just wasted potential. Also I'm afraid that the conclusion will be that the whole human population turns into furries, because Kitsune says 'He doesn' t want to bring Heaven to Earth', then it won't really be Housepets anymore as the characters aren't pets, just fellow animals

19. If you could hug any character, who would you hug?
Peanut
, he always wants hugs

20. If you could punch any character, who would you punch?
This would mean animal abuse in most cases, but in case of PETA guy it won't

21. If you could be friends with any character, who would you be friends with?
If I want to have fun and adventures while playing with my imagination than it's gotta be Peanut. But whenever I want to chill, I would go with Fox

22. Who would become your arch nemesis if you existed in the HP universe?
I'm pretty sure I would do something that would make Bino mad at me, but I will only know it when someone else tells me
I dunno, just imagine something funny here

And also just to advertise myself:
https://www.furaffinity.net/user/chieris/
https://www.deviantart.com/dangraythewolf
Retrospring for my Housepets characters: https://retrospring.net/@Garfield474