Headcanons

Discuss the comic here
NHWestoN

Re: Headcanons

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:28 pm The aardvark's name for me is Arthur as I have been calling him that the whole time. Mostly because the news about the kids television show on PBS coming to an end. That is my headcanon by the way.
Good choice.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

When Breel and Nega-Breel merge, his feelings for Keene will change and he won't be in love with him and try to break up with him but Keene refuses and fights for him.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

NHWestoN wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:51 am
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:28 pm The aardvark's name for me is Arthur as I have been calling him that the whole time. Mostly because the news about the kids television show on PBS coming to an end. That is my headcanon by the way.
Good choice.

As long as it’s not DW.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Or DWI !
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I doubt that Rick will have a character who as a human drove drunk. That would be something I'm sure he would find terrible.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:21 pm I doubt that Rick will have a character who as a human drove drunk. That would be something I'm sure he would find terrible.
Todd seems pretty close .....
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Peanut is in heaven but going stir-crazy because he wanted to be a part of this rescue mission but Grape told him no.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:43 pm Peanut is in heaven but going stir-crazy because he wanted to be a part of this rescue mission but Grape told him no.
... maybe they'll get magnatized into it somehow; I'm really starting to miss those two. :roll:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm sure that they will be seen at some point along with King who has been far too relaxed for far too long. LOL
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:18 am I'm sure that they will be seen at some point along with King who has been far too relaxed for far too long. LOL
... or Pueblo and the puppies.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The unseen pilot in the current strip has not been turned into an animal yet.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

It's Karo and Colleen, exacting their revenge for never getting a return role in the strip!
OrWasIt.EXE

Post by OrWasIt.EXE »

King, in corgi form, pronounces words in a British accent (probably some variant of Estuary English, or maybe Pembrokeshire English, since Pembrokeshire's where corgis originated from) but in terms of words and dialect it's still the American terms he grew up using. Like an inverse of Hazel from Infinity Train if you're familiar with that, where her pronunciations are American but she uses various British terms and phrases.

IDK, it's just fun to imagine an adds a layer to people who heard him as a human not recognizing him as a corgi and vice versa (save for the time Fox learns he's Joel, since not a single comment on his voice is made)
What do you get when you cram a shapeshifter, a dog-dragon, two wolves, a human, a robot, a bear, and a fox into one vessel? (They/Them pronouns)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:37 pm The unseen pilot in the current strip has not been turned into an animal yet.
The unseen pilot is WhatChicken!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If it was I would imagine rather than flying the plane it would be beating the crap out of Craig leaving the plane to crash.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:45 pm If it was I would imagine rather than flying the plane it would be beating the crap out of Craig leaving the plane to crash.
Yipes!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

To be fair the last time they interacted What Chicken DID go after Craig with a blunt object for a joke in an Imaginate! and I don't think that she was pretending. :?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Fidler and Keys are now playing Top Forties on the retirement home circuit. So sad.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Celia who somehow HADN'T been transformed into an animal at this point is busy trying to think of a way to make money off of the chaos happening.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

NHWestoN wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:44 am Fidler and Keys are now playing Top Forties on the retirement home circuit. So sad.
Eh, it’s a gig.

Tarot and Maxwell often sleep overnights at the Sandwich house, with the blessing of mom and dad Sandwich.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

It's a giggle.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Tarot and Max sleeping over or Fiddler and Keys new gig that they have?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Tarot and Max. I think Fidler and keys are the house band at The Yarn Ball.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

At the end of this arc, Kitsune will realize he is not cut out to be the Guardian of the Earth and ask Bahamut to end his role as that. But not wanting to leave he asks to become a mortal permanently.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Cerberus thinks about becoming mortal, too, but decides against it because she could only keep one of her three heads and would miss all the scintillating conversations she has with herselves.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

While in Heaven, Joel's mother comes to him and tries to make up for not being there for him and letting his father smack him around as a kid.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Gale takes Pueblo and the puppies to the zoo and finds herself discussing credit swaps and SPACs with Shadrul the Tiger.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The other pets who refused to go with Tarot to help her save the world end up in the temple already having been convinced by Peanut to help them.
MrBlueSky7

Post by MrBlueSky7 »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:10 am The other pets who refused to go with Tarot to help her save the world end up in the temple already having been convinced by Peanut to help them.
If this really is the end of the Main Story, I'd hope this is the case. This should be of 'Endgame' proportions by now...
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Something that. read on the Discord server and decided that I was gonna take it and post it here. XD

The temple fell apart and isn't there anymore because after all of that time it couldn't remain standing.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

The arc ends with every major character dead and the world just resets
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Harry Johnathan wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:26 pm The arc ends with every major character dead and the world just resets
... and no one in Egypt can find a paper bag.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

To be fair, that sounds like it would be way too depressing and more like a very sad ending to a comic.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Personally, I think it would be funny in a very dark and cosmic way. It would be like, the most postmodern ending to any webcomic ever.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

At this very moment, Kitsune has found Eudoant and they are duking it out out of site. :P
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Actually, Eudoant is so taken with his disguise that he's thinking of becoming an organ-grinder on the streets of Egypt - hey, lots of applause and the world's best falafel.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hopefully he will be able to keep the ruse up for the long-term then. At some point somebody is going to get suspicious.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Lester suddenly can't seem to shake an impulse to visit the pyramids.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Todd may very well end up being the savior of everything and what he did see was truly the way the world will be saved.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Where's Gale when we really need her?