Ask A Moderator

What are we doing!?
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Ask A Moderator

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I am just saying and not implying anything by it but I feel naked without an avatar. ._.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

To all who have been noticing the recent issue with pictures/avatars, our server sugar glider was able to track down some forum updates that hadn't been going through for reasons and got the updates to push through, so we'd love to know if that helps
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:08 am I am just saying and not implying anything by it but I feel naked without an avatar. ._.
Could that be why I don't hav ... naw, it's `cause I'm inept.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yeah I tried it after Brent told me on Discord it should be fixed but I still can't upload an avatar. It gives me no option to link to one or to upload from my computer.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

We think we've tracked down the issue finally. Our server sugar glider found an "avatar storage path issue". In effect, the forum software was looking in the wrong place and so it couldn't find the avatar files, and it was being told by the server "you shouldn't be looking here, this is private" so it was freaking out a bit.

The clever sugar glider showed the forum software where it's meant to be looking for those files and it seems to be working again now that it knows where to go.

We're going to give the sugar glider all the grapes and apple slices they can eat as a reward for their hard work.

Thanks again for your patience, everyone, and do let us know if there are any further issues!
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I don't have any issues anymore now that I have my avatar uploaded and am glad that the sugar glider was able to fix it!

Just be careful when giving them the grapes and make sure that they are peeled or else THIS could happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=101B3HkAZLc