HPU: Edge City

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

furrygamer793

Re: HPU: Edge City

Post by furrygamer793 »

Roarin wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:07 am"Oh right! That guy. I asked him if he knew what was going on and he said he didn't know anything about going deaf. But he also said we could go to the Puzzle Palace if we wanted to ask him anymore questions. Could be worth looking into since we don't really have any other leads. Also he seemed nice!"
"Yeah, let's try the Puzzle Palace guy first" Luka responded after a few moments of pondering. "A lot safer than bribery."
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"So we're going with the amateur detective route... Have my doubts about bribing anyone considering the resources it would take to convince a whole precinct to ignore a case file being changed to prevent snooping rather than just shuffling it off somewhere to be forgotten, but if you're okay with taking the chance of losing some money on some leads I can't really stop you. We start at the food court, as that's where we were before we disbanded... might have more info at the bowling alley, but I do have my hesitations on asking everyone that's got a job at the mall.

"Everyone's good to be out for the day? No one's got family at home expecting them back by a certain time?" Skya finishes with, lifting her drink up as she glances between each of her new partners one by one.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"yeah I probably am good to go, I got my phone so if anything my mom could call me on that. Dunno about the whole "bribing" thing by the way, I don't even have enough money to play any Pay-to-play games as it is"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Leafolawl wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:57 am "Everyone's good to be out for the day? No one's got family at home expecting them back by a certain time?" Skya finishes with, lifting her drink up as she glances between each of her new partners one by one.
"Yup! Just gotta text my aunt I'll be home late. Or later. Or tomorrow if things get exciting! Detective stakeout exciting! Or detective gathering clues exciting!" Kai enthusiastically raised her drink up along with Skya.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The madura raises a brow. "That's quite the romanticized take... Letting you know now, temper your expectations on that, it's probably going to be very calm information gathering at first, if there's even anything to chace." She finishes the last of her drink, then sets the emptied cup back on the table. "Finish your drinks at your own pace. I've already been here awhile to work at mine, and I would like the opportunity to relax."
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"yeeepp" Nilo answered, half concentrating on texting something on his phone "calm is good, calm is safe......you know where to start?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

"I forgot they usually montage through all the info stuff, or they have a character that knows everything already..." Kai mumbled, resting her chin on the table.

She let a few seconds of silence pass between the group before speaking again.

"Soooo, how long have you guys lived here? Can't say I knew about this place until I got a local gig."

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"hmmmm, like a year more or less I think, it's not that long for me. You?"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Serence Frostbite wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:27 am "hmmmm, like a year more or less I think, it's not that long for me. You?"
"Oh gosh uhhh, I think it's only been like... two weeks for me? I was helping my Aunt unpack everything up until the first day I met you guys actually! My first day of freedom and I was already making friends! Way ahead of schedule! I wasn't expecting friends until like... week three or four!"

Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Two weeks....wait, you just got here for 2 weeks, and someone already knew of you to send you that mysterious invite?"