Lost Media: Housepets!

Discuss the comic here
Harry Johnathan

Lost Media: Housepets!

Post by Harry Johnathan »

It should come as no surprise that several things relating to this comic are lost or at the very least, extremely obscure. Being a relatively small webcomic, which has had a wealth of different fan adaptations and fics and other things relating to it.

And quite a few of them are lost.

HOUSEPETS LOST MEDIA PART I
BINO remaining snippets
BINO remaining snippets
Untitled241.jpg (149.46 KiB) Viewed 2346 times
Feel free to comment;
  • 1.Valerio's First Fan-Fic (the one I believe is actually the first fan-fic posted on this site, and by extension could very well be the first fan-fic of this comic EVER MADE.)

2. The Housepets Radio Show ep. 2 (an adaptation of Cat Tail; mysteriously lost, the file on MediaFire went missing or got corrupted.)

3. Nearly the entire run of Rick Griffin's Bino. [Excluding the small snippets Rick posted on DA, FurAffinity, this forum and E9)

4. Assets and art for the cancelled Housepets Fananimated Project.

5. The entire run of In the New Age, minus a couple of strips dated from 2009 and a pilot from 2006.

6. Several parts of The Arc Entirely Naked about Being Naked (Existance Unconfirmed)

7. Housepets! Vanilla Cake stories
Can any of these be found? I'm not sure. Maybe you can help. Maybe you can't. Maybe it's better some of these aren't found. Who knows.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
biddyfox

Re: Lost Media: Housepets!

Post by biddyfox »

if i remember right the parts of the arc specifically about being naked weren't lost per se moreso that they never ended up being made because ricks computer broke and thus he couldn't get them done... if i'm wrong someone who remembers better correct me
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I was wondering why it was cut short but I just thought that it was meant to be that way. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Them that know aint sayin' so ...... :(
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm pretty sure at this point there is no more lost media since Rick has been pretty straightforward with the comic when it comes to strips and storylines.
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Dayzee.
None of the things I posted here have been found.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

I think she’s referring to nothing recently being lost, like Rick removing something or scrapping unfinished things.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yes thank you. I did mean that. That was what I was referring too. I don't think Rick would pull anything that he already started even if he had to cancel an arc for some reason.