HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ArgentFlame

Re: Pet Friendly-In Character

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier looked up when he heard the door to the Wall open to see Jazz standing there. He waved to the other dog before turning back to the table.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sean was examining a necklace of some sort when he heard a clatter followed by a loud thump. He put it back in the box and carefully went over to the door. He looked into the room, wary for any signs of movement but saw that it was a Pitch black cat who had apparently tripped over the can he had discarded earlier. He approached cautiously but it soon became apparent that the cat was unconcious. He looked down at the cat with an expression of mild disgust. "Hm. What should I do with you?" he said to himself. He though for a few seconds, then went back into the guest room and tore down the old curtains hanging above the window. Walking back into the other room, he tore the curtains into several long pieces, which he used to bind the cat's hands and feet. He sat down on the couch. "Now to wait until you wake up."
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

caelei wrote:Felix said nothing, scowling openly. Pavelle looked interested, but shrugged it off, and instead asked Venison, "Does that mean you no longer "borrow" food from the houses around here? And if not, is it because you have no need, or maybe because you've become too attached to steal from this neighborhood?" She grinned.
Venison gave a half smile, half scowl at Pavelle. "Borrow.' No need to sugarcoat it, Pavelle. And I do have a need, as we all require sustenance to function correctly. Theft, even for petty items such as food, is a high risk activity. Any workaround is a better alternative. I have no need to hide my identity from Rav or Sara, so it's far easier, and much less risky, to simply go up and ask. Besides, that way, we can get a meal for all of us, for free, and we have no need to utilize any deception. Less taxing on us all around, wouldn't you say? Don't you think, now, for one moment, that I'm going to tie myself down somewhere. Not just yet. Gonna need on heckofa reason to stay for sure..."
caelei wrote:Magnus was still looking around at the books all over the place, but was practically bouncing in place in excitement. Suddenly, he couldn't contain himself any longer and crowed, "Music aud-i-tions! Woo!" at the top of his lungs, which was very loud, startling Felix, who nearly jumped out of his chair, sitting on the very edge with a comically startled expression on his face.
"Ah, right. The band audition event is today. Should be entertaining to see. Well, let's not dawdle any longer. Oh, and Felix, you seem a little jumpy. Something bothering you?" Venison chuckled as he headed for the door.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

"Can't say I have, I just came remember?" he smiled and started to eat his crosaunt "Croissaunts good though." Amelia sat back in her chair taking a bite of her sandwich, swallowing before she spoke, Well, if you get the chance get some, And for the croissants I'll have to try later. Amelia took another sip of her hot chocolate, the warmth and taste made her feel outstanding compared to the cool air outside.
Make Pasta not war.
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Slowing shaking his head Djinn starts to come to. "Oh god, it feels like I've been hit by a bus." As he starts to become aware of his surroundings he notices he's tied up. "Oh for f***'s sake! Not again!"
Djinn: S-5 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-7 A-10 L-2
Glory: S-4 P-6 E-7 C-5 I-5 A-6 L-5
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy slowly stands up, looking a little shaken. "M-mai? Do you still want to go to your house. I think.... I just want to forget about this for now." He wipes the tears from his eyes and tries to force a smile.

-------------------

Lucky, finally done with his morning rituals heads out the door towards The Wall. He wasn't going to let some ignorant rednecked republican a**f***s take power over him by changing his schedule just because they were there. After all any power you give them is a negative thing.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

Jack smiled Will do. taking a sip out of his coffee. Now, being stuck in a pet carrier in the noisier part of a plane was not only boring and painful, but deprived any sleep as well. So Jack was happy to be given his morning coffee though he's sleep like a baby at night. It was a pity that the coffee was boiling and Jack nearly gagged. Putting it down he grunted Klasnov, Shoulda saw that coming. watching the steam from the mug rising.
Jack: S-6 P-7 E-6 C-5 I-5 A-5 L-8
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Meanwhile back at Rav's..

In the morning, Sara finds the bloodied wrappings in the trash can, an confronts Rav about them.. BUSTED!!..

Rav has to come clean about how they were self inflicted, an what caused his bout of self mutilation.
Sara lays it on him deep an thick, about how much he has betrayed her trust in him at he would stay at home or in the barn while she was at work....
It ends with a crying dog, being comforted an rocked in Sara's arms..

She pets an brushes out his fur. getting him all calmed down an settled..

All right, go get your leash an show me this Wall place that you went too. since i have today off, we should get out an see the town, together this time..

An they set out walking to the wall...
Balbaroy slowly stands up, looking a little shaken. "M-mai? Do you still want to go to your house. I think.... I just want to forget about this for now." He wipes the tears from his eyes and tries to force a smile.

Sara with Rav in tow on his leash, comes around the corner at this time..
Here is where the wall is, it seems to be the place that all the pets in town hang out in..
Rav tilts his head off to the side..
Hello again Mai, a pleasure to meet you again.. what has happened to Balbaroy?? Oh this is my owner Sara..

Sara waves..
Hello there..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
standard_toaster

Post by standard_toaster »

Iiro had aten his sandwich and was now listening the dark grey cat and Siberian Huskey talk. He had started to listen them when the dog said he came from Russia, but his interest was dying because the subject was changed almost immediately. Iiro drinked his water and after paying he walked outside. He saw the protesters again and saw one of their signs. "They don't know anything." He muttered, took a rock to his paw and after weighing it with his paw he threw it at one of the protesters. He stayed there, waiting for a reaction.
Iiro: S-6 P-8 E-7 C-6 I-5 A-5 L-5
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia was about to say something when she heard yelling outside, looking outside he could see a man waving his fist at a cat and the other hand rubbing his head, Heh, looks like difference in opinion is finally taking effect. Amelia finished the last bite of her sandwich, by now her hot chocolate was cooler and was able to drink it larger quantities. Amelia looked outside to see a few protesters walking toward the cat that threw the rock, Uh, I hope they aren't going to do what I think are going to do...
Make Pasta not war.
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

He looked up at the angry protesters and the cat, looked at his coffee and towards Amelia. You grab cat and leg it, I throw the coffee at them and follow. Sound good?
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

"You grab cat and leg it, I throw the coffee at them and follow. Sound good?" Amelia gave Jack a look, Relax, they are just protesters, I'm sure they won't harm him...if they did, then we can help...Besides I don't want to start trouble first.
Make Pasta not war.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Kalvin wrote:M-mai? Do you still want to go to your house. I think.... I just want to forget about this for now.
Mai looked at Balbaroy, with her ears folding down, and eyes getting bigger (which always happens when she's sad).
Of... of course you can come... Just.. don't worry about this.
Somehow, she managed to form a sentence, despite the shock once Balbaroy forced a smile, revealing a few drops of blood on his teeth. However, it would be a bad idea to point it out to him. All he wants is to forget this mess. She grabbed his paw, and just when she was about to pull him in the direction of their house, a dog led by a woman showed up. Mai recognized the dog - it was Rav, whom she met once in The Wall.
Keeshah wrote:Hello again Mai, a pleasure to meet you again.. what has happened to Balbaroy?? Oh this is my owner Sara..
Even Mai realized that this wasn't the right moment. However, unlike Alex would do, she forced a smile, greeting the newcomers.
H..hello, Rav. Nice seeing you again. I... Well, Bal bi.. - her voice was unsure, shivery, and right now, a pause followed. To tell the truth, or to lie? Unsure of what to say, Mai turned to Balbaroy, whose face looked even worse than before.
I don't know.... - came out of her mouth, still holding Bal's paw, eyes glued on him.......
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

I know what you mean. Pa wants me out of any trouble possible.I'd rather talk it out first. Jack said, knowing that his intentions to harm was a last option to him.
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

In a front yard down the street from The Wall, Glory sat in her front yard. The family had been away on vacation for awhile and had just recently got back. She was excited to return home and was taking in all the exciting new scents that had accumulated. For this morning her parents had set her out in the front yard, leashing her up to the large dog house they had made and watching out the window to make sure she doesn't get into any trouble. Now and then something will go by, a car, a squirrel, a leaf on the wind, that she will make her little yappy bark at running to the taught end of her leash. It is surprisingly loud for somebody so small and it happens considerably often.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Bal looked up to Rav, when he speaks he doesn't seem to have the same energetic pep he normally does, in fact he sounds almost.... emotionless. "Oh... hi Rav, Sara."

--------------------

Lucky finally makes it to The Wall, not even looking up to the protester's and getting his coffee, rolling his eyes at the crowd. He approaches Amelia and Jack. "Hey, crazy stuff going on here huh?" In his voice he clearly states his distaste of the subject.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia took another gulp of Hot chocolate as Lucky walked towards them, "Hey, crazy stuff going on here huh?" Amelia set down her cup, she shrugged Yeah, never expected all this to happen, especially in this neighborhood.
Make Pasta not war.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Don't you think, now, for one moment, that I'm going to tie myself down somewhere. Not just yet. Gonna need on heckofa reason to stay for sure..."
Pavelle followed Venison towards the door, making sure that she has her house key in one of her backpack pockets. She waited for Magnus, and, reluctantly, Felix, to get outside, then shut and locked the door, saying, as she did so, in an interested voice, "So what kinds of things might make you stay? If Rav and Sara chained you to the ground?" She asked this jokingly, of course, though she was still truly curious. If having friends here wouldn't make him stay, what would?
"Ah, right. The band audition event is today. Should be entertaining to see. Well, let's not dawdle any longer. Oh, and Felix, you seem a little jumpy. Something bothering you?" Venison chuckled as he headed for the door.
Felix didn't bother to reply, but, as soon as Venison turned his back, he started shooting death glares at the Coydog, muttering under his breath near inaudibly. This day was not starting out well. Which wasn't a good sign if he wanted to do anything... productive today. He scuffed his feet as he walked, messing with one of the pockets of his own backpack, almost looking a little nervous as he shot glances about. He nearly walked into Pavelle as she stopped at Rav's door, reaching out to knock. Before she could, though, Magnus announced, "They're not home. I saw them leave a couple minutes ago."
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier was watching the crowd outside with a worried expression on his face. "Del, stay here, I'm going to see if I can stop this somehow." "You're leaving me here?" "Yes, I can' have you around if something happens, you could get hurt." He stood up "I'll come back for you, don't worry." "Be careful." Cier walked out the door up to Amelia. "Do you need any assistance?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sean's face twisted into a snarl as the cat woke up. "What do you thing you're doing here, CAT?" he demanded.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

caelei wrote:Magnus announced, "They're not home. I saw them leave a couple minutes ago."
Venison shrugged. "I guess all roads lead to the coffee shop then. Maybe I can ask someone to spot me..."
caelei wrote:"So what kinds of things might make you stay? If Rav and Sara chained you to the ground?"
Venison Shrugged again. "No clue. If you knew, tell me, so I could avoid it. I like being free, mind you." Venison set a brisk running pace towards The Wall.

______later, at the wall__________

"Now, what are all these humans rioting about?" Venison couldn't read any of the signs because of his nearsightedness, but he could get the general gist that the group was unhappy about something. "Well, as long as they don't become physical in their protest, they'll give up and go away eventually, unless it's something of actual importance...let us enter The Wa..."

*Keeeeershhh!*

"...rocks." Venison looked through the shattered window. It appeared like the rock was aimed at that whitish blond poodle whom Venison never bothered to learn the name of. "This is going to get very bad, very, very quickly." Venison paused, thinking what to do. "Something like this is better left to riot police, or perhaps even animal control, at least in the direction this is headed. But I'm not sure if all these other pets agree...or if I could ever get them to agree..." He noticed the mass of angry pets around, who just seemed to be waiting for a reason. And they had just been given one. "Very quickly," Venison muttered to himself.
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

After they had walked for a few minutes, they heard some shouting coming from the direction of The Wall. "Come on, let's go see what all the commotion is about," Rachel urged. "I don't think that would be the best idea, we could get into trouble..." Matthew responded, unsure. "No, we'll be fine; let's go see what's going on," Rachel said to him, grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him in towards The Wall.

"No!" Matthew growled, pulling his wrist violently away from Rachel. "I'm sick of you trying to control my life. I can and will make my own decisions, and I do not think it would be a good idea to find trouble," he hissed at her. Rachel pulled back, shocked. She had never seen Matthew have such a volatile reaction towards her. Her ears flattened against the back of her head, and her eyes filled with tears. "I...I'm sorry, I...I don't mean t-to take control, I just... I just don't want to b-be alone," she whimpered.

Matthew's eyes widened with shock as he realized how harshly these words had affected Rachel. She was a mess. "I didn't mean to snap at you like that... I'm sorry," he said, his ears splayed across the back of his head as well. "If you want to go see what's going on, I'll go with you."

"We don't have to go," Rachel responded, "you're right, the last thing we need is more trouble."
"No, it's... it'll be alright. Besides, you've gotten me curios as to what's going on," he said, beginning to smile. "Thanks," she muttered, still unsure as to if she had been fully forgiven. "Well then let's go!" Matthew exclaimed, trying to sound enthusiastic. "Alright, alright, I'm coming," she said, chuckling.

They reached The Wall soon enough, and were greeted with the sights and sounds of a protest. "I wonder what they're..." Rachel stopped mid-sentence after reading some of the signs, then sighed. Then, quickly overcoming her previously melancholy mood, anger began to rise up within her. "Oh, Lord, not again..." Matthew muttered to himself, covering his forehead with his paw. "HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN AMONG YOU, LET HIM THROW A STONE FIRST!" she barked angrily at the crowd. Grunting, she turned away and began heading towards a small group of pets outside of the shop, with Matthew following behind her. She reached the group, muttering something about idiots going to hell.

"Hey Cier, Lucky, and... Amelia, was it? And I don't believe I've met you," she said to the unfamiliar Siberian Husky. "I'm Rachel," she said. "So what do you guys think of this whole protest ordeal?" she asked bitterly, when a rock suddenly busted a window of The Wall. "WHEN I SAID THROW A ROCK, I MEANT IT METAPHORICALLY, DUMBA**!"
Last edited by Missingo on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Now, what are all these humans rioting about?"
Pavelle looked at the signs, staying back a bit from the crowd, then responded, somewhat harshly, "They're protesting gays. I don't see why it has to come to this, though. If they've got a problem, well, they should learn to actually use their heads and act like grown adults." She didn't know why, but their negative attitude was catching at her. She couldn't understand why some humans had to take offense at others' happiness. Felix remained mute at her side, though he was looking slightly eager and bouncing on the balls of his feet, like he wanted the thing to break into a fight. Pavelle almost wondered what side he would be on. Even though he hated humans, would he consider gays unnatural with his untamed perpective? She reached out a hand and laid it on his shoulder, trying to keep him from doing something stupid. In her concern for keeping Felix in line, though, she didn't notice Magnus coming up closer to the protestors...

Just then one of the angry adults grabbed a rock and chucked it at Balbaroy, missing, instead hitting one of the front windows of the Wall, which shattered into a million pieces of glass, littering the ground, creating a safety hazard and possibly cutting innocent people inside the building. Magnus spun and stared at the broken glass, stunned, and then he felt an anger building inside. A deep, low, menacing growl rumbled in his chest, and he bared his teeth, advancing at the protestors in a warning rush, who jumped back from him in shock, scared of the gigantic enraged dog who was coming at them. A couple of them even dropped their signs, retreating a further distance away, trying to create some space between themselves and Magnus. He placed himself in front of Rav, Sara, Bal, and Mai, his growl growing to a roar, a cautionary sign, telling the protestors that if they tried to hurt anybody again, he'd be up front, helping to protect the other pets and the Wall. His eyes found the man who had thrown the rock and he focused on him, watching the guy seem to shrink in place under his glare, though the guy still managed to look obstinate, if not as much as before.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

"Crazy stuff going on here" Pity I have No clue what they're on about. I can't read the signs and there too loud to makes sence of. He sighed. Yet soon they became even more popular when two others joined the goup Uh, Jack, for short. And I know this oh-deal going... thats when the rock hit the window, he pulled Lucky towards hims so it missed the guy before letting go ...out of hand.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier took a few steps foreward, so that he was in between the two groups. "STOP!" He yelled, glaring at both groups. "What do you all think you're doing? How is this going to solve anything?"He turned to the protesters. "Haven't you caused enough trouble for one day? please, return to you're homes. The police will be here any minute now to break this up."Turning his back on them, he faced the group of pets. "As for all of you. This is as much your fault as it is thier's. Did you honestly expect confronting them to work? You should know better than to confront humans, or did you want to be taken away by animal control?" He sighed and looked back and forth between the two groups.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia wasn't as lucky as Lucky, little bits of glass rained down on her cutting her arms, body and legs. Luckily she protected her head in time with her hands and arms when the window shattered. Amelia's body was cut up from the neck down she was covered in lots of blood and glass shards. Amelia cringed from the pain from the glass and cuts, she looked over her right shoulder to see a large piece of glass sticking out of her arm. Aw, S***
Make Pasta not war.
ToastyJester

Post by ToastyJester »

For the past few weeks Jester had alternated between his house home and his theater home. It turns out Debra would be having her sister's family be staying over, which consisted of Debra's sister, her husband, their three kids, and their pets, and as much as Jester loves Debra, he couldn't take the amount of people in the house. After dealing with the noise and amount of attention the other pets/children asked for, he finally gave up and retreated to his theater for the remaining days.

"...he has received nine special commendations, achieved highest arrest record for any officer in the Met and sustained three injuries in the line of duty, most recently in December when wounded by a man dressed as Father Christmas."
Jester sits in his chair watching the current movie play and sighs, rubbing his eyes. He walks over to the mini-fridge and pops it open, reaching inside to pull out a drink. He gets a confused look on his face as he pats his paw around the inside, feeling nothing inside. He lets out a sigh and puts on his collar, grabbing some cash off the top of the fridge. He makes his way out of the projection room and heads down to the lobby. He looks around and sees the place is completely empty except for the guy working at the counter. Jester tries to recall his name, but he quickly drops it and remembers his mission: to get some food and drink. He walks outside and down along the side walk, and when he turns the corner he sees a crowd and arguing going on down the street. He sighs and drags his paw across his face, then slowly makes his way down the street. When he gets a certain distance he notices one of the windows of The Wall has been smashed out. He wonders what's happened and just decides to stay a distance away until the crowd disperses. He walks across the road and sits down on the curb across the street from The Wall, and looks down the road towards his house, then back to The Wall. He props his arm up on his knee and rests his head on it, watching the situation at the coffee shop from his seat.
VMy comic: Has that new car smell!V
Jester S: 3 P: 7 E: 3 C: 9 I: 7 A: 5 L: 8
Caroline S: 5 P: 9 E: 5 C: 3 I: 8 A: 7 L: 5
Djinn

Post by Djinn »

Djinn shakes his head to clear the fogginess before looking up to the dog.
ArgentFlame wrote:"What do you think you're doing here, CAT?"
"Whoa, whoa. I think all we have here is a simple misunderstanding. All I need is a place to shelter myself from the elements. Didn't mean to intrude. If you'll just untie me I'll be on my way."

~~~~~~~~~~

Glory, finally tired of running around so much and barking, (though it took quite a while) runs back over to her dog house and goes inside, a small number of toys on the floor she picks up a tiny costume police hat, puts it on and goes to sit outside her dog house, sitting like she's in a stake out.
standard_toaster

Post by standard_toaster »

Oh how much I hate protesters. Without them I would still live with my "mom" and "dad" Iiro thought as his anger started to grow. He picked up another rock and was going to throw it, but stopped as a dog walked between the two groups.
ArgentFlame wrote:Cier took a few steps foreward, so that he was in between the two groups. "STOP!" He yelled, glaring at both groups. "What do you all think you're doing? How is this going to solve anything?"He turned to the protesters. "Haven't you caused enough trouble for one day? please, return to you're homes. The police will be here any minute now to break this up."Turning his back on them, he faced the group of pets. "As for all of you. This is as much your fault as it is thier's. Did you honestly expect confronting them to work? You should know better than to confront humans, or did you want to be taken away by animal control?" He sighed and looked back and forth between the two groups.
After listening what the dog said, Iiro dropped the rock. This is not worth it. He turned around to walk away from the scene, but turned immediately back. "I thought that God loves his people. So you're either saying that God doesn't love his people or that gays aren't part of God's people. They believe in God just like any of you." Iiro said looking at the protesters "Gays have as good change to get to heaven as anyone." after Iiro said this, he turned around and walked away from the scene heading to the park.
Iiro: S-6 P-8 E-7 C-6 I-5 A-5 L-5
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

Jack saw Amelia in pain. And stood up Ok-ay, I think we've finished with breakfast. And turned to Amelia Can you walk? We'll see if we can patch you up in your friends place. Some land of Opportunity this is. Then he listened to Iiro's closing speech and muttered to himself It's a little more differcult than that.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia with some difficulty replied to Jack, No, I don't think that is such a good idea. She checked the rest of her body, examining every wound specifically, most of the cuts were either long and shallow, or short and deep. This isn't good... He looked back a Jack, No, I don't think I should move at all, the glass would only make it worse. Amelia looked at the angry protesters outside they didn't seem to care about the broken window at all, with her left hand she grabbed the gadget she made for Octavian, she pointed to the pill bottle that was strapped to it, hey can you open this?
Make Pasta not war.
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

Yep lemme try. He reached over, careful not to touch her and grabbed the pill bottle and flipped the lid. Got it! and thats where he noticed a bit of pain in his left shoulder. He slowly swiveled his head to find a large dagger like peice sticking out from his shoulder blade. ... Oh, c**k...
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Lucky stared at the two in disbelief, looking down at himself he managed to be just out of the range of the shattering glass. "Eh... I think I'll go call the police." He walks over to a cellphone left on a table, looking around carefully he takes the phone and dials 911 and waits for a pickup.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Missingo

Post by Missingo »

"Rachel..." Matthew gasped as he noticed a large piece of glass sticking out of her leg. Dark blood was pooling around her foot; the shard must have hit some major vein. It's better than arterial damage, but losing blood at this rate... this could be deadly, he thought, color draining from his face. He ran towards the crowd, stopping in front of one of the protesters. "Give me your shirt," Matthew demanded. The person refused. "Now!" Matthew snarled, baring his teeth. The protester began to back away slowly, but still refused to give up the shirt. Matthew lunged at the man, grabbing an area of the man's shirt in his mouth and tearing off a large portion of it.

He ran back through the crowd, running into the shop, grabbing a chair, and pulling it outside. "Sit and stay still," Matthew ordered. She complied without hesitation. He carefully extended her leg and removed the fragment of glass. He then tied the strip of cloth around her leg, a few inches above where she had been cut. "You're dealing with this pretty well," he said to Rachel. "Well, I've been the worse," Rachel replied, grimacing.

Matthew looked over at the others in the group. It looked like Amelia and Jack had gotten pretty cut up, but none of their wounds seemed severe enough to be lethal. "Does anyone have a first aid kit?" Matthew called into the crowd.
Kay: S4 P9 E6 C8 I7 A5 L3

Retired Characters:
Matthew & Rachel
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Missingo wrote:"Does anyone have a first aid kit?" Matthew called into the crowd.
"Idiot, running through the glass shards like that. You're lucky you didn't cut your foot or slip on a wayward shard." Venison had taken his time, walking slowly through the shrapnel minefield. "You must have forgotten that pets never wear shoes. Here. Take these." Venison handed Matthew an ample amount of gauze pads and medical bandage for the wound. "Get back to Rachel and fix that wound proper. Apply pressure directly on the wound and wrap when the bleeding stops. Elevate her leg and apply force to the pressure point when you can; that helps quite a bit. And get rid of that makeshift tourniquet. You didn't even do it right, cause the blood's still coming, and those are last resorts anyway, because the person loses the limb. From what I know, Rachel's tough, so you can handle this no problem, eh? Now, there's another cat bleeding out over there... And lucky! Make sure an ambulance gets here! Severe bleeding caused by glass cuts, someone's helping them!"

Venison maneuvered his way around the table, avoiding the glass on the floor.

"Yeesh, you pets need to get some tougher hides. Or at least duck or something." Two victims. One had multiple lacerations of varying degrees, while the other had rather large shards sticking out his back. The shards didn't seem too deep in, possibly because his more fluffy coat had gotten in the way. As it was, most were currently acting a bit like a corks, and the bleeding was minimal. As long as he didn't move... "Hey, you, husky just hold still. Don't panic, you're fine for now." Venison looked toward the black cat. "You on the other hand need to hold still a moment." Venison focused on the deep cuts first, as those poured blood at a much more rapid pace. "And hold off on the painkillers. You don't have the blood to handle those right now. I can help, right?" After a quick head nod, Venison went about his usual rinse and repeat involving severe bleeding: Apply pressure until bleeding stops, and wrap up. Several times, over the multiple cuts. "You're lucky your torso was under the table and that none of this got in your eyes or ears. Would've shreaded you. Anyway, this should keep you alive until the medics get here, okay?" He turned to the husky. "Now you." Venison shuffled next to the husky. "You're lucky your fluff got in the way of that glass. Most of these are pretty minor, aside from that one behind the shoulder blade...I know what to do, this might hurt a bit...I can help you, right?"
Last edited by Buckdida on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

Jack didn't move a muscle. Do it, I can take more pain then that.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia grimaced, her head began to feel light headed, It hurts...so much. She pulled a few earplugs out of the container and set them near her on the table. She spoke to Venison, Don't worry, I would not take any painkillers, I just needed to make sure the earplugs were accessible. Amelia pointed across the street with her left hand at the angry mob, their attention was directed opposite direction of the house they were protesting now aimed toward the pets. Because they sure don't look to happy to me, so I think you might want to get a pair just in case. She flipped the red safety cover that covered the switch that kept it from going off.
Make Pasta not war.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

BetaNeon wrote:Jack didn't move a muscle. Do it, I can take more pain then that.
"Well, alright then." Venison grabbed the piece of glass. The jagged shard had buried itself a bit under his shoulder blade. Pulling it out would take some flesh with it. Venison tried to wiggle it out a bit, but that only caused more blood, and it didn't seem to be moving. Venison grimaced, and got the gauze at the ready. "Brace. Coming out in three, two, one..."

Venison yanked out the glass, and quickly followed up with the gauze to stem the ensuing blood fountain. The bleeding still stopped quickly though, and Venison had to wrap the bandage around the husky's upper body to keep the gauze in place. "There. You should be fine now. But you're all going to need stitches..."
Dylan wrote:Amelia grimaced, her head began to feel light headed, It hurts...so much. She pulled a few earplugs out of the container and set them near her on the table. She spoke to Venison, Don't worry, I would not take any painkillers, I just needed to make sure the earplugs were accessible. Amelia pointed across the street with her left hand at the angry mob, their attention was directed opposite direction of the house they were protesting now aimed toward the pets. Because they sure don't look to happy to me, so I think you might want to get a pair just in case. She flipped the red safety cover that covered the switch that kept it from going off.
Venison's eyes widened. "A homebrewed sonic pulse mechanism. Everyone. EARPLUGS. NOW!"
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Del watched as the situation unflolded, unable to help. She narrowed her eyes when Amelia picked up the strange device from the table, there was something vaguely familiar about it's shape. Her suspicions were confirmed when Venison shouted "EARPLUGS. NOW" She looked around for something to plug her own ears as Octavian ran past to get a pair. Finding nothing and seeing only one other course of action, she ran to the edge of the table. She looked over the edge at the two-foot drop, weighing her chances, before taking a deep breath to calm herself and jumping off the edge. She landed awkwardly but managed to get into a roll before rising to her feet and swaying, momentarily off balance. She took a step and felt slight pain in her left foot. Wincing, she looked around for the farthest corner from where Amelia was sitting. Ignoring the pain as best she could she ran, dropping to all fours to increase speed. She reached the corner and sat with her back against the wall, catching her breath and watching Amelia carefully.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sean looks the cat over. 'I could probably overpower him if he tries anything.' He knelt down next to the cat. "Alright, but I've got my eye on you." he untied the curtains, then stood and took a step back, looking at the cat warily.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:"Oh, sorry! i was just taking a nap out here and didn't expect any one. So who are you looking for? i don't think a normal dog could get lost in this long grass. What's his name? age? height maybe?"
"Eh? weill, 'e's abaou' yey huigh, is red, ahn' is abaou' tweilve years ol' buy 'uman years...Wait, dog?" O'Connor paused in his description to look up at the cat. He then laughed. "Oi, Toreh ain't no dog! He's a bloomin' cardinal!"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Kalvin wrote:Bal looked up to Rav, when he speaks he doesn't seem to have the same energetic pep he normally does, in fact he sounds almost.... emotionless. "Oh... hi Rav, Sara."

Rav kneels down next to Balbaroy, rubbing an petting him comfortingly up an down along his back, sniffing at the blood on his muzzle..
Has someone hit or kicked you? your muzzle is blood scented.. what has happened to you?

Then the rock wizzes just over the cuddled canines an cat. heads an smashes through the window. If Rav was here a lone, he would have covered Bal, with his body to protect him from the flying rocks.. But that is not the case, Sara is here, not more than the three feet away from them when the rock is thrown at the canines. Sara's in danger! an his guard/attack dog training takes over..
Rav leaps up, his lips drawn fully showing his teeth with a deep throatly growl. his hackles are up, as well as his tail, the fur on it all poofed out.. as he charges into the crowd..
He rips an shreds a signs poster board, an splintering the wooden handle, as it is used as a club against him. grabbing an throwing the wielding human to the ground, but he is brought up just short of sinking his teeth into the offending humans flesh as Sara nearly tackles him.. one hand wrapped around his leash, the other now having a hold on the back of his collar..
The two of them now looking like a police dog an his officer, breaking up a riot..
Rav Snarls an Barks, lunging against Sara's restraining hold on him, as the humans scamper back..
Arrr Warf Warf warf!! snarl.. slinging spittle as he ferally an savagely threatens an snaps at the retreating crowd.

Sara looks up at the hostile crowd, making sure she has a firm grip on Rav.
What is wrong with you people! what does attacking pets have anything at all to do with protesting gays?

Pet are just souless beasts, ment to serve us. one shouts!
An they shouldn't be running around loose like this, that B*****d dog bit me!.. I'm going to teach him a lesson! shouts the bitten man.
I know those two dogs! I saw them here yesterday.. I though there going to start humping each other right in the store, it was sickening!! all pets should be FIXED so there not aggressive an gay anymore like your pet is!

Sara rolls her eyes..
I can't believe i'm hearing this in this day an age.. An Rav here is a good dog, he is doing exactly what we humans trained him to do.. protect me at all costs.
Altho i have half a mind to letting go of him right about now..

The crowd retreats farther back..

Rav Snarl! drool arf arf arf snort Ggrrrrrrrrr rend~
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
BetaNeon

Post by BetaNeon »

The huskey howled aggressivley, his fur fur prickling and and his teeth bearing, tensing to show his muscles and it made him look twice as big and twice as scary. It only lasted for a little while, immediatley getting over it. He then heard that Amelia had a special device and noticed that there were many others who needed ear plugs.

After putting some in his ear he took the bottle I'll be back and darted out to the other pets and Sara giving them a set. He ran top speed regardless of the pain. And he returned to amelia with the bottle. Hit it when they're ready.

((ALL PUT ON GIVEN EAR PLUGS))