Comic text editing

Discuss the comic here
kaizmoto1489

Comic text editing

Post by kaizmoto1489 »

Top 3 best slow cookers

There are many reasons to love the slow cooker. If you have a busy life but want to eat healthily, a slow cooker can save time, helping you prepare your meat in minutes. You won’t have to worry much about your dinner after working overtime or sitting in a traffic jam. A slow cooker will also be helpful during holiday parties, allowing you to instantly make a diverse array of food. The slow cooker can make your house smell delicious and amazing. Also, it consumes less electricity than using an oven or a stove.

Check Over Here: Top product reviews Thekinglive

Luckily, you do not have to spend a fortune to get a good quality slow cooker in your kitchen. We have created a list to help you pick the right one based on your budget. These are the three best slow cookers based on the best reviews among Amazon products.

#1- Hamilton Beach 33231 Programmable Slow Cooker – best choice under $25

• Size: 3-Quart Capacity
  • Price: $19.54 on Amazon.com
  • 72% five-star reviews out of 1,105 on Amazon
  • Use the low and high buttons at the front of this unit for cooking or for keeping food warm after cooking.
  • The smart oval-shaped lid helps you cook more and larger foods. It can fit a three-pound chicken or a two-pound roast.
  • Its parts are dishwasher-safe and easily cleaned by hand.
  • It heats quickly and consistently to deliver good flavor.
  • It provides you with fair quality and meets your basic needs at a low cost.
This Content: The King Live

#2- Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S-A Programmable Slow Cooker – best choice under $50
  • Size: 6-Quart Capacity
  • Price: $50 on Amazon.com
  • 65% 5-star ratings out of 5,337 Amazon customer reviews
  • Digital countdown control lets you program cook times anywhere from 30 minutes to 20 hours.
  • Once you start your cooking, the time will count down on the digital control; the warming setting will automatically be activated when your food is ready.
  • The rubber-gasket attached locking lid with an extra seal prevents the food from bubbling over during the cooking process or spilling when the unit is being moved.
  • Apart from the cover, all the attachable stone parts can be safely used at up to 400°F in the microwave or oven.
  • Easy to clean
#3- Instant Pot DUO60 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Cooker – best choice under $100

• Size: 6-Quart Capacity
  • Price: $70 on Amazon.com
  • 82% 5-star rankings out of 37,829 Amazon customer reviews
  • No need for a lot of individual cooking items in your kitchen anymore. A multi-use unit can replace a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sautéer, yogurt marker, and warmer. You can even bake some simple cakes, like cheesecake or banana bread, with this cooker.
  • Save time and have the best kitchen assistance ever by pressing a single button for 14 cooking programs: 1. Soup, 2. Meat or Stew, 3. Beans or Chili, 4. Poultry, 5. Sauté or Simmer, 6. Rice, 7. Multigrain, 8. Porridge, 9. Steam, 10. Slow Cook, 11. Keep Warm, 12. Yogurt, 13. Manual, and 14. Pressure Cook.
  • Very safe with 10 thoughtful design features, like an anti-block shield, temperature and pressure control, burn prevention, and a leak-proof lid.
  • Duo pressure function allows you to choose high or low pressure based on your needs.
  • A smart combination of pressure, time, temperature, and heat intensity provides you with full flavor and maintains the quality of your food.
  • Easy to clean
Check My Source: Best Reviews Guide - Top Product Reviews On TheKingLive

You now have many choices at hand. Remember to consider your needs and your budget before buying a new slow cooker. The Instant Pot is great, but do you need it if you are a single man? Consider carefully. By the way, all three options are the best recommendations in their price range. Moreover, they have been placed on Amazon’s Choice list based on their reviews.
Last edited by kaizmoto1489 on Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
D-Rock

Re: Comic text editing

Post by D-Rock »

Just about any art software, paint over the text with white, then add in the new text.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
DDeer

Post by DDeer »

kaizmoto1489 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:14 am Hi everyone,
I'm reading the story and I see translations from the housepets comics a.
I was wondering how to edit the comics text, is there a special software or something?
Thanks for all the answers.
Krita is a free art app if you are looking for one, probably more complex than you need though.
Disproportionately Dappled
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

I just download a strip from Google Images, go on my art program Ibispaint X and use an eraser tool to white out the text and replace it using a comic book font, like Anime Ace 2.0. (This is for memes or parodies)
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Should be noted, but not demanded, the font Rick uses is called “WebLetterer.” You’ll have to download and install it on your machine to access it.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Wow I did not know it was that easy to edit the comic text. I thought it was way too complex! That is interesting!