Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Chairoum
Location: Floating on a cloud; dropping waterballoons on your head.

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by Chairoum »

"I ask because I think my mother brought me by there yesterday. If that is correct, your mother is very good." Deacon kept up with the group, right up to the park, whereupon they started playing some ridiculous canine game. He wasn't going to play, obviously. He might get dirt in his fur, which was totally unacceptable. So, instead the Havana Brown found a tree in viewing distance of the game, and climbed up. He had to tear off a couple springy branches to get a clear view, but managed it. Then, the laptop was booted up, and Deacon's .opt file containing his latest work of horror opened up.

A sports game was the perfect seemingly innocent way to start off his story, so he got to work editing.

OT-Deacon: S-4 P-8 E-3 C-8 I-8 A-5 L-6.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Li smiled weakly at Nat's concern and scratched the back of his head. "Yeah... It's okay, I'll be alright. No need to worry." Li replied, getting a bit nervous and picked up the pace towards the table.
Nat stopped, staring after Li as the tiger rushed ahead. "Right." He sighed and sat down at the edge of the table with a thump.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li sat down next to Nat and looked around, scratching the back of his head again still a little nervous.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap shrugged a little at the question. "I'm not sure how to answer that question. In the one part I came here of my own volition. Nobody made me. But on the other part I felt I wanted to make friends and kind of felt forced in that everybody seemed to be coming... so I don't know how to answer."
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Neko

Post by Neko »

bollythewolf wrote: Tom chuckled and walked over to where Zoey was sitting. He pulled up a chair next to her and sat down. "So Zoey," he said, "what do you think of Oasis Towers so far?"
Zoey smiled and wagged her tail. "It's great! It's really big, and I wanna go explore everywhere!"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Well, I think we should take a stroll around the park and see the gardens. There's also a hedge maze. We can grab a bite to eat on the way if you're hungry. It's my treat."
Jayda's smile faltered a little. "Sounds good. But erm... not to be rude, but can I buy my own food?" She was going to regardless; she disliked other people buying anything for her at all, even a simple meal. It was a response to how her mother tried to control her, and shower her with gifts.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

caelei wrote:"Sounds good. But erm... not to be rude, but can I buy my own food?"
Tobias nodded, "Of course. If you want to buy your own food you can." He told her, still smiling the same at her.
-
Kalvin wrote:"I'm not sure how to answer that question. In the one part I came here of my own volition. Nobody made me. But on the other part I felt I wanted to make friends and kind of felt forced in that everybody seemed to be coming... so I don't know how to answer."
Grace nodded, "Well, it sounds to me like you want to be here." She told him, "You should try to say 'hi' to some of the other pets around here. I'm sure if you started a conversation, that you could be friends with them." She told him.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap gave Grace a confused look for a second then hesitated and said. "B-but... I thought that's what we were doing right now?"
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Kalvin wrote:Cap gave Grace a confused look for a second then hesitated and said. "B-but... I thought that's what we were doing right now?"
Grace returned the confused look with her own confused look and then smiled, "I guess that is what we're doing right now." She said, her voice sounding a bit happier than it did a few minutes ago.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn also joined the table, and as soon as he sat down (Next to Tom), a waiter appeared, asking what they'd like to eat.
I'll have a large hamburger, and give the fox over here a chickenburger.
Glenn hoped Zoey won't be sad that he ordered for her, but she probably didn't know what any of the meals in the menu is. Moreover, the dog doubted that she could read at all. And the chicken burgers here are very delicious, she'll probably like it. As for himself, he was kinda very hungry, so a large hamburger will do it. He turned towards Tom, and giggled a little. You wouldn't mind if I'd gain a little fat, would you?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li browsed the menu, but couldn't decide on anything. "I'll have the same as him." He said, gesturing towards Glenn.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Alex wrote:Glenn also joined the table, and as soon as he sat down (Next to Tom), a waiter appeared, asking what they'd like to eat.
Glenn hoped Zoey won't be sad that he ordered for her, but she probably didn't know what any of the meals in the menu is. Moreover, the dog doubted that she could read at all. And the chicken burgers here are very delicious, she'll probably like it. As for himself, he was kinda very hungry, so a large hamburger will do it. He turned towards Tom, and giggled a little. You wouldn't mind if I'd gain a little fat, would you?
Tom chuckled. "I won't mind, sweetie. As for me, I'll have a cheeseburger without the pickles."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:Glenn also joined the table, and as soon as he sat down (Next to Tom), a waiter appeared, asking what they'd like to eat.
[/color]
Zoey smiled and continued to wag her tail. "Ooooh, a chicenburger? That sounds yummy!"
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat didn't even look at the menu. He just blurted out the first thing that came to mind, and one of the meals that almost every restaurant had. "An order of chicken tenders, please. With honey mustard."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Jaxeh had slightly recovered, and found that some odd dog had body slammed him, though it had backfired. "What the- Get out of my way, you freaking pest! I'm playing a game here!" Jaxeh shoved the downed dog away with his foot, since Jaxeh was a bit too busy to pick him up by the collar and toss him away, and tried to locate where the Frisbee had gotten off to...
The Game wrote:Stephi heard Klack in the nick of time. She lifted her hands and closed her eyes...and felt the Frisebee land in her paws. She gripped it and smiled triumphantly, then frowned.
"What do I do with it now?" she asked Klack.
"Pass it! There's a player open at that endzone! Err..." Jaxeh was still quite in the way, though slightly confused, blocking Stephi's shot just by standing in front of her, trying to regain his composure. She was short...how would she get around Jaxeh?

'Not around...under!'

"Stephi! Through his legs, under his legs! Duck and flick it to the endzone!"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn also chuckled, as the waiter went away to bring the food. He hugged Tom's arm as they waited. Soon after, the waiter appeared, carrying lots of plates, and setting everyone's order in front of them.
Glenn took a bite off his hamburger, and looked at Zoey, with a grin.
Go ahead, try it. I'm sure you'll like it!
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li licked his lips when he saw his burger. He picked it up and took a big bite. "This is great!" He said, with his mouth full of food ((I have no idea how I'mma write that out, I'm not good at that >.<))
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap gave a sigh of relief at her comment. "Oh good. I'm so glad. I thought you were saying you didn't like me." He looked quite relieved. "Sorry, I get... kinda worried sometimes."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Kalvin wrote:Cap gave a sigh of relief at her comment. "Oh good. I'm so glad. I thought you were saying you didn't like me." He looked quite relieved. "Sorry, I get... kinda worried sometimes."
Grace smiled at Cap, "Don't worry, of course I like you. You're the first friend I've made here." She said.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey sniffed her food, loving the wonderful smell. She mimicked Glenn and picked up her chicken burger, taking a bite out of it. "Mmm, this is yummy!" She said after swallowing. Zoey loved the taste and started to quickly consume her meal.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi took a few second to figure out what he meant. Once the realization hit her, she didn't waste another second of time. She dropped and aimed through Jaxeh's legs, at where she thought the end zone was. Praying she was passing it to a teammate, she threw the Frisbee.
It seemed to crawl through the air, incredibly slow, but it finally reached the player's awaiting paws. The other dog caught it and gave her a congratulating thumbs-up with a smile. She smiled back, and jumped up and down with pleasure. "Yay!" was all she could think of to say.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat rubbed his hands together with a grin when the waiter sat their food on the table. He turn into the chicken ravenously, finding himself hungrier than he had previously thought.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

About then something came over Cap, he got a really sheepish smile, like he couldn't help but smile. "Well I guess if everything else goes wrong today I achieved my primary goal for the day to make a friend." He looks away a little unable to stop himself from smiling, it was just... inexplicable.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace smiled back at him, "I'm glad for that. My only goal today was to get out of the apartment. Making a friend is a bonus." She told him.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn giggled at Zoey eating. The fox probably never ate something delicious as a simple burger, and there was much better food here, too. He swallowed another piece of his hamburger, and looked at her with a smile.
Do you like it? You're gonna eat food like that every day from now on! So, what would you like to explore next?
Richarson Valley

Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom quietly ate his cheeseburger. He thought that he should let Glenn talk to Zoey without interruption, so that they could bond better.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Marc rolled off from the force of Jaxeh's foot, though he wasn't hurt. He got up, shook his head, and continued running. Carrie, however, had gained ground since his fall, and was pretty close. Marc ran as fast as he could to get away, trying to escape.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey was half way done with her sandwich when Glenn spoke with her. "I wanna explore everything!" She said with a smile.
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Keeshah wrote: Precious looks up an down at all the scars on Frankenstein.
If you say so.
Holding the door open for frankie to enter the towers lobby.

Well, I take it your going to go read your books..
an i should check in with Mom, before she thinks i'm up to something naughty.
"Alright then." Frankenstein replied, smiling faintly. "Well, I wish you well. Trust me, I know alot about how crazy Mom's can be sometimes. My own Mom was a brain surgeon once. She quit soon after she discovered that other doctors where stealing her research."
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote:"Alright then." Frankenstein replied, smiling faintly. "Well, I wish you well. Trust me, I know alot about how crazy Mom's can be sometimes. My own Mom was a brain surgeon once. She quit soon after she discovered that other doctors where stealing her research."

Precious henhouse her head off to the side..
Well now, that sounds creepy.. Just how does a doctor just up an walk off with a brain!??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn laughed at Zoey. He was glad that the others remained silent, letting the two bond together. Now now, we can't explore everything at once, even I don't know much about this place. We can go exploring tomorrow together, but as for now, it's getting late. So we'll... start exploring with my apartment!
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey smiled and wagged her tail, "Ok, that sounds like fun!" She then went back to work on her food, quickly finishing it off.
caelei

Post by caelei »

"Of course. If you want to buy your own food you can."
Jayda was very relieved when Tobias continued to smile, and felt a warm surge of gratefulness to him, as well. He seemed to be someone who wasn't content to simply boss her around, or ignore what she had to say. She gave his hand a thankful squeeze and looked around with her initial energy, quickly spotting a stand selling a variety of food. She gestured towards it and started walking in that direction, before a question popped into her mind. "So what exactly is a 'hedge maze'? Is it what it sounds like it is?" For a second she considered her last question, wondering if it was confusing, but it did make sense to her, so she didn't correct it. Meanwhile, she slipped the fifty dollar bill out from under her bow, gripping it tightly in her free paw.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat chuckled slightly as he listened in on Glenn and Zoey's conversation. He was satisfied that they had made a good choice. The fox pup would be happy. He finished off his own food quietly, not wanting to interupt...
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

caelei wrote:"So what exactly is a 'hedge maze'? Is it what it sounds like it is?"
Tobias pointed with his free hand down a path to their right, "It's exactly what it sounds like: A big maze made out of hedges. It's always really fun to go through. It's down that path and to the right. You can't see it through the trees right now." He told her.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

The Game wrote:Stephi took a few second to figure out what he meant. Once the realization hit her, she didn't waste another second of time. She dropped and aimed through Jaxeh's legs, at where she thought the end zone was. Praying she was passing it to a teammate, she threw the Frisbee.
It seemed to crawl through the air, incredibly slow, but it finally reached the player's awaiting paws. The other dog caught it and gave her a congratulating thumbs-up with a smile. She smiled back, and jumped up and down with pleasure. "Yay!" was all she could think of to say.
"Wait...what just...DAH!" Jaxeh looked down at Stephi. "You little...! If it weren't for the fact that it would count as a foul, I'd-" "Ah, what did I tell you, Stephi? Beginner's luck works every single time!" Klack called out. "As well as the though the legs trick, if you're short enough," Klack said quietly, chuckling to himself. Jaxeh was infuriated at Klack, the Husky giving the Saint Bernard a death glare. "Oh, come off it, Jaxeh. She got a lucky toss, is all. Besides, those two...dogs over there are tearing up the field, interrupting the game. We wouldn't want them messing up another pass of yours, would we?" "Oh, lemme tell you right now, a lot more than a pass is about to be messed up!"

Now, normal Frisbees, ones that you may have seen before, thrown around on a beach, are flimsy, easily affected by the wind, and easy to snap. With Ultimate Frisbee being a potentially rough game...the Frisbee becomes more of a thick, plastic throwing disk that flies much further and straighter, but is also far heavier. Catching it with a single hand usually doesn't work, as the large impact can actually bounce it back out of your hand. Naturally...

Jaxeh looked around on the ground, locating another spare, neon yellow Frisbee. One dog was running for his life, it seemed, but that was hardly any problem for Jaxeh with his aim. "Now...I want you to mess up this pass, bud." Jaxeh twisted his body, spun and released, flicking the Frisbee at the highest speed he could, leading the Frisbee in front of Marc, aiming directly at his head.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Marc wasn't getting anywhere with escaping from Carrie. It was a really silly thing, actually; he was running from a girl. He felt silly, and decided that he wouldn't get anywhere by just avoiding his problems. He had to face them. So, he made the decision to turn and face Carrie.

The decision ran into a hitch when he tried to turn around at full speed. Slipping on the wet grass, he slid, sliding backwards on his stomach, and rolling slightly. Carrie then took this opportunity to catch up to Marc. What she didn't realize, however, is that a neon green frisbee was whirrrrrrrrrrrring towards where Marc's head had been not two second earlier. And the short burst of speed she put out at that exact moment put her head right where Marc's was. The frisbee collided with Carrie's head, causing her to go off-balance. She tripped, and fell to the ground, rolling in a somersault-like form. Reacting, she put her paws out, and stopped herself on her knees.

Carre shook her head, and opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Marc's face, bug-eyed and mouth open. She realized that she had landed right on top of Marc, as he had stopped sliding. He was laying on the ground right under her.

It was the most awkward situation either of them had ever been in. Carrie couldn't believe her luck; it was terrible. It had been ten minutes, and she had most likely ruined her chances with Marc.

This is why she was taken off-guard by the slight laughter that came from below her. Looking at Marc, she realized he was laughing. It wasn't boisterous, but it was sincere. Marc finished laughing, and asked, "Well, that was kind of fun. But could I get up now?"

Marc felt more comfortable than he had ever before. Maybe it was because he just had his fears exceeded to the extreme, and nothing bad had come of it, or maybe he had hit his head. Either way, he wasn't scared.

Carrie blushed, and stood up. Marc got up as well, and began brushing off. "Sorry," Carrie mumbled. Marc smiled at her apology. "Don't be," he replied. "Anyways, I've got to get back to the Towers. I've just had an idea." He began to walk off, but turned around, and said, "And, yeah, I like Projection."

Carrie wasn't sure what to make of the situation, but she felt content, and yet unsatisfied. "I'm going to get you, Marc, if it's the last thing I do."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn stood up, having his hamburger finished. He was stuffed! That thing was big, after all. Letting out a sigh, Glenn walked over to Zoey, and held out his paw to her.
Come on now, let's go and I can show you everything. *Turns to face others* Guys, I'll be leaving with Zoey now. Don't worry about paying, you don't have to pay for this.
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li finished his burger aswell and leaned back. "Alright, have fun Zoey!" Li smiled towards Glenn and Zoey.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey finished her burger when Glenn came to her.She took his hand in hers with a smile and slid out of the chair. "Yay, let's go!" Zoey bounced up and down and tugged Glenn's hand.