2021/03/03 - He’ll Get The Point

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
D-Rock

2021/03/03 - He’ll Get The Point

Post by D-Rock »

[2021/03/03 - He’ll Get The Point]
Title Text: where did you get that dagg--you know what nevermind

He's got a good taste in blades.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
IceKitsune

Re: 2021/03/03 - He’ll Get The Point

Post by IceKitsune »

I feel like Negabreel will end up being this plans down fall in the end.
Gbr23

Post by Gbr23 »

You got NOTHING, let me repeat, NOTHING on Breel you Negabreel
ImageImage
Wanna check my DeviantArt ? Here you go!
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

I'm waiting for a poorly dyed Breel with sunglasses soon.

Euodent seems to be planning for the end of the world. Doent seem like he's aware he's cordoned in Babylon Gardens.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
ProtoDot

Post by ProtoDot »

With the quarantine and Breels mysterious absence from heaven, I'm willing to bet that NegaBreels plan is gonna work better than Eudoants.
"BEHOLD! The power of an ANGEL!" - Gabriel, moments before getting beaten up by a GoPro
Harry Johnathan

Post by Harry Johnathan »

Oddly, while clicking on the Read Housepets! link, I got an entirely different comic with Steward and Euodant arguing about when he'll get his "superpowers". Anyone else get this?
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

I spot a cliff-hanger coming;
I bet I’m not the only one.
It is the path that takes us there
in which we’ll find Devilish fun.
A short-sighted little Demon
interrupts the big guy’s chat.
His hate for Breel so mighty fired
he reacts like a total brat.
I don’t see him as being like Todd,
crammed full of hot air and bluster.
The fight against Breel’s evil side
will show what courage they muster.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Rydr Warklub wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:40 am Oddly, while clicking on the Read Housepets! link, I got an entirely different comic with Steward and Euodant arguing about when he'll get his "superpowers". Anyone else get this?
Nope ... Maybe Eudoant's plan is already unfolding! :shock:
restcure

Post by restcure »

Ah - it's a skull on the dagger; I was looking from the wrong end and thought it was an eggplant.
anhedral

Post by anhedral »

restcure wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:17 am Ah - it's a skull on the dagger; I was looking from the wrong end and thought it was an eggplant.
Oh, that's hilarious! But I see exactly what you mean :)
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

dr_eirik wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:09 am I'm waiting for a poorly dyed Breel with sunglasses soon.

Euodent seems to be planning for the end of the world. Doent seem like he's aware he's cordoned in Babylon Gardens.
Well, he is a demon, so 'being smart' probably isn't one of their traits.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Immortal_Requiem

Post by Immortal_Requiem »

I started reading the comic just a couple weeks ago, and I'm loving it so much that today I reached the current last comic page.

Things could get even more interesting, but also scary. Breel is one of my faves, it would be really sad if something bad permanently happens to him. Seems many of you think that negabreel will merge or have its talk with regular Breel, and those about "facing ones demons". There is so many routes this could follow, and most of them look really interesting.

Thinking about it ... due to timeless heaven and future already "having happened", the problem should already been resolved. As somebody like future fox already knows the result and all godlike celestials would been able to see this coming right at the creation of earth.

Breel facing its demon and merge with it, accepting he is not complete without it, could mean a lot of things up in heaven. Perhaps they would have to change things a bit and all celestials having to undestand and accept they still have work to do.
Also, could be funny and interesting for Breel to rank up after the experience. You know, Tarot mentioned seraphim, the virtues and the principalities. They might want to have somebody that was brave enough to face its demon and accept it, especially as a guide for all other celestials to do the same thing and make heaven an even greater place.
Harry Johnathan

Rick loves taking the readers on an emotional roller-coaster, we know that much.
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).
Argent

Post by Argent »

Immortal_Requiem wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:51 am Things could get even more interesting, but also scary. Breel is one of my faves, it would be really sad if something bad permanently happens to him. Seems many of you think that negabreel will merge or have its talk with regular Breel, and those about "facing ones demons". There is so many routes this could follow, and most of them look really interesting.
Looks more like he's just going to get stabby with him.
Cinnamon "Sixtoes" Walton (M Pine Marten #B06060) @
Pitchpipe (F Jackrabbit #808060) @
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

ProtoDot wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:13 am With the quarantine and Breels mysterious absence from heaven, I'm willing to bet that NegaBreels plan is gonna work better than Eudoants.
You know? You could be right. So far, all Eudoant done was build his new home in Keene's mansion (I think that's where they are atm) and gave speeches to Steward. By the time he's ready to enact his Ultimate Plan #5150 (from the Ultimate Demon's Guide To World Domination...on sale now at Borders :P), Kitsune and company would have already found him.

NegaBreel, on the other paw, can easily traverse around and, like you said, Breel's been absent so his plan of finding and going all stabby-stab on Breel could be the catalyst that kicks off a major event (like, say, Keene going all out and talking on Eudoant himself)
DDeer

Post by DDeer »

Immortal_Requiem wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:51 am I started reading the comic just a couple weeks ago, and I'm loving it so much that today I reached the current last comic page.
Impressive read speed!
Disproportionately Dappled
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

SeanWolf wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:50 am
ProtoDot wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:13 am With the quarantine and Breels mysterious absence from heaven, I'm willing to bet that NegaBreels plan is gonna work better than Eudoants.
You know? You could be right. So far, all Eudoant done was build his new home in Keene's mansion (I think that's where they are atm) and gave speeches to Steward. By the time he's ready to enact his Ultimate Plan #5150 (from the Ultimate Demon's Guide To World Domination...on sale now at Borders :P), Kitsune and company would have already found him.

NegaBreel, on the other paw, can easily traverse around and, like you said, Breel's been absent so his plan of finding and going all stabby-stab on Breel could be the catalyst that kicks off a major event (like, say, Keene going all out and talking on Eudoant himself)
Well, like Breel and NegaBreel, Keene and Eudoant do have an interpersonal acquaintance - maybe there's a deeper tie between the megalomaniac ferret and the four-eared Infernal yet to be revealed.

And I wouldn't be too hard on the demon-deer. Eudoant's just thinking like a senior executive - first we build my C-Suite, imperial CEO office and then all the other stuff later that underlings and workers are gonna need to, you know, make and do ... stuff.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

NHWestoN wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:22 am
SeanWolf wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:50 am

Well, like Breel and NegaBreel, Keene and Eudoant do have an interpersonal acquaintance - maybe there's a deeper tie between the megalomaniac ferret and the four-eared Infernal yet to be revealed.

And I wouldn't be too hard on the demon-deer. Eudoant's just thinking like a senior executive - first we build my C-Suite, imperial CEO office and then all the other stuff later that underlings and workers are gonna need to, you know, make and do ... stuff.
So basically? Eudoant's playing Roller Coaster Tycoon and is still in the early stages, before being concerned about the guests or, in his case, his ultimate plan :P
Harry Johnathan

Why do I imagine Nega-Breel with an annoying surfer-dude voice?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm thinking that NegaBreel should have listened to Eudoant and not cut him off because if he does manage to merge with Breel and take his mortality and Eudoant does strip the Earth of that then it will be NegaBreel that will end up getting obliterated.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:19 pm I'm thinking that NegaBreel should have listened to Eudoant and not cut him off because if he does manage to merge with Breel and take his mortality and Eudoant does strip the Earth of that then it will be NegaBreel that will end up getting obliterated.
It's called teasing the audience. See Tamberlane comic over the past few weeks for another example. Parsley learned a single half fact about the title characters background, then got interrupted before the audience learned more.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Frank

Post by Frank »

So he's just going to kill him? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that
"[E]ven with simple tools, you too can make awesome."
November 21, 2010
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

NegaBreel looks really so scary and crazy, totally the opposite of Breel. :o Eudoant's plan is to remove every mortal from Earth, so if NegaBreel becomes mortal, then he'll be removed, too... :roll: Well, Eudoant, before your move, I guess NegaBreel wants to get the satisfaction to do that on Breel by himself... :P :? What a difficult situation, and now I wonder if Breel will recognize his negative half part...
DDeer

Post by DDeer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:48 pm
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:19 pm I'm thinking that NegaBreel should have listened to Eudoant and not cut him off because if he does manage to merge with Breel and take his mortality and Eudoant does strip the Earth of that then it will be NegaBreel that will end up getting obliterated.
It's called teasing the audience. See Tamberlane comic over the past few weeks for another example. Parsley learned a single half fact about the title characters background, then got interrupted before the audience learned more.
I've not heard of that comic looks interesting.
Disproportionately Dappled
jonas

Post by jonas »

Negabreel shows up ready to make trouble.

Breel: Cookies?

Negabreel: Joke's on you, buddy! I made anti-cookies!

*universe-ending explosion*
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Frank wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:06 pm So he's just going to kill him? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that
Does he look like somebody who thinks things through? :P
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sleet wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:09 pm
Frank wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:06 pm So he's just going to kill him? I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that
Does he look like somebody who thinks things through? :P
Yeah, I'd like to agree with Frank, but I don't think this creature is going to use that sword to entertain our friends with the sabre dance.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

I could see Negabreel in a completely unexpected twist stabbing someone other than Breel with that knife, but the setup is looking too good that it's going to be Breel. What if he stabbed someone other than Breel with that knife? I'm guessing the knife will allow Breel to steal that person's mortality.

Also, yes. Negabreel is taking the fast approach. Eudoant is taking the slow approach.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Argent

Post by Argent »

Why does he even want to be mortal?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Maybe its not about wanting to be mortal and more about inflicting the maximum amount of pain which he can do to Breel's friends and boyfriend.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Argent wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:54 pm Why does he even want to be mortal?
Escape for Pandemonium, I guess. Except, of course, Eudoant is waiting for your inevitable return and a chore list longer than an Infernal bicycle chain....
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

I imagine just about anything is better than Hell.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
ProtoDot

Post by ProtoDot »

D-Rock wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:00 pm I imagine just about anything is better than Hell.
If anything was worse then hell, then it wouldn't really be hell, would it?
"BEHOLD! The power of an ANGEL!" - Gabriel, moments before getting beaten up by a GoPro
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Pretty sure that there are such things that are a fate worse than death. Especially since TVTropes has a whole page dedicated to it.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:27 pm Pretty sure that there are such things that are a fate worse than death. Especially since TVTropes has a whole page dedicated to it.
I think that such a fate is somehow not slipping this mortal coil and being tortured where presumable death will be a blessing.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well yeah that is why its called "Fate Worse Than Death" and there are a lot of entries in it. Creators sure can be incredibly HORRIFYING to their characters. :|
Argent

Post by Argent »

NHWestoN wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:31 am
Escape for Pandemonium, I guess.
He already did that.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Argent wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:44 am
He already did that.
Perhaps merging will make his status "permanent"?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

NHWestoN wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:18 am
Argent wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:44 am

He already did that.
Permanent as in temporary until Euodant wipes the planet clean of all life.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:21 am
NHWestoN wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:18 am
Argent wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:44 am He already did that.
Permanent as in temporary until Euodant wipes the planet clean of all life.
Can't deny, the plan's got some leaks....