Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

Amazee Dayzee

Re: Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

So I take it you are at least for now done with this series at the moment?
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:49 pm So I take it you are at least for now done with this series at the moment?
Maybe, I simply have trouble staying with the series as well as my life having some... Internal problems.

I'll try to work on my life before returning to this series.

Don't panic, I will have the next episode within next year's time. It's just that I have some problems to take care of.
Challenge James T Cat in SMASH Ultimate plus Switch Online: SW-2695-1793-4587
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It's OK and I understand and don't fault you for putting this on the back burner. However when you say next year, do you mean next year as in January 2021 or a full year which is December 2021?
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:21 pm It's OK and I understand and don't fault you for putting this on the back burner. However when you say next year, do you mean next year as in January 2021 or a full year which is December 2021?
January 2021.
Challenge James T Cat in SMASH Ultimate plus Switch Online: SW-2695-1793-4587
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Oh. OK yeah. That is good. Alright then. So in that case I won't have to worry about the next year dragging. Nice to know you'll be back soon. Hope you are able to come up with a lot of fresh ideas for the fanfic!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

JamesTCat wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:32 am
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:49 pm So I take it you are at least for now done with this series at the moment?
Maybe, I simply have trouble staying with the series as well as my life having some... Internal problems.

I'll try to work on my life before returning to this series.

Don't panic, I will have the next episode within next year's time. It's just that I have some problems to take care of.
Not a rub, James. Battle your dragons, have a great Christmas, and we'll be back when yer back! :) ;) 8-)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Maybe after Christmas some new ideas will come to you that you can incorporate. You just need a break and then you will be able to get back into writing the fan-fiction!