Future Arcs

Discuss the comic here
NHWestoN

Re: Future Arcs

Post by NHWestoN »

dr_eirik wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:09 pm
NHWestoN wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:37 am
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:09 am Naturally they won't understand it because cats don't understand fetch.
But ... as we all know well ... nothing fazes our Peanut.
Except the hypothetical fourth pup...
There's a famous story from the Second World War of a group of American intelligence officers interrogating a German Armored Division Commander who had come into their hands from the Eastern Front.

"My Men fought bravely and my tanks were exceptional, " the General declared pointedly. "We destroyed three Russian tanks to every one of ours we lost!"
The Americans were unimpressed. "So, General, howcome you lost?"

The General sighed and responded ruefully, "There was always that fourth Russian tank."
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Bahamut who is really furious with Kitsune for not paying attention to what was going on with the Infernals that was his job in the first place punishes Kitsune by turning him into a regular fox without his power and mates him to Kix for 30 years (half of Pete and Dragon's punishment) to act as a proper father.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

This is a stretch, but i'm wondering if this arc will reveal who bit Max's ear? I use to think it was a cat fight, but it could possibly be a demon or angel?
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Simon want to build a rink and start a hockey team so he can drive the zamboni.
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

NHWestoN wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:52 pm Simon want to build a rink and start a hockey team so he can drive the zamboni.
But, seeing as coaching a hockey team is taking more of his time, he hires Tiger to drive the zamboni, only for Tiger to start a zamboni demolition derby :P
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

SeanWolf wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:00 pm
NHWestoN wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:52 pm Simon want to build a rink and start a hockey team so he can drive the zamboni.
But, seeing as coaching a hockey team is taking more of his time, he hires Tiger to drive the zamboni, only for Tiger to start a zamboni demolition derby :P
That conjures up some chilling mental imagery!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hey it may be horrifying and something that rocks people to the core but at the same time you also have to admit it is also really funny to think about.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:57 am Hey it may be horrifying and something that rocks people to the core but at the same time you also have to admit it is also really funny to think about.
KAH-RASH !!!
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Upon seeing Bino mistreated by Duchess again, Max gets Grape, Tarot, and Peanut, to try and convince his housemate that Duchess doesn’t care for him. It doesn’t work, but the four of them become closer.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Rex tries out for a bake show, one where the host humiliates the guests. It does not go well - for the host.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I can't imagine that the sweet and wonderful bulldog will be too happy with him being humiliated and might finally snap and do to the host what Bino always wanted him to do.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Alternativly, he could look so down over the abuse that there is a revolt on the set and the host is summerily canned.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Kitsune is so desperate to stop Eudoant and make sure things don't get too out of control he decides to end Craig and Draig's punishment early and gives them back their Celestial forms but with LIMITED powers that will disappear after the threat is over so they will be Pete and Dragon again but not have any powers.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Eudoant doesn't know it but she's walking into a trap set for her on earth by the Swedish phantom DVD store owner - Eudoant owes him a mountain of late fees for unreturned tapes and games.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Tiger and Lester who both are tired of getting the short end of the stick and ready to blow sky high get together to enact revenge on all of the people that wronged them after they each discover just how full of rage the other is.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Keys learned with horror that Fiddler is secretly learning to play classical viola.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:31 pm Tiger and Lester who both are tired of getting the short end of the stick and ready to blow sky high get together to enact revenge on all of the people that wronged them after they each discover just how full of rage the other is.
Naturally, their plan backfires.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

If it doesn't, it will probably be the end of Babylon Gardens as everybody knows it. LOL
WhopWhopWhopWhop

Post by WhopWhopWhopWhop »

Stewart goes on a transforming spree, and one of the Pet's owners gets it.

The possibilities are endless.

"Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done."
-- Linus Torvalds
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Now that really isn't guessing because we just KNOW sooner or later it will happen and my guess is that it will end up happening to multiple owners. Oh how I can't wait to see that when it does. :mrgreen:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Eudoant demands THE COIN from Steward and, when they grab it, ol'Four Ears transforms into ... an Angel!!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

After everything is all finished up in the transformation situation and Steward is punished and Eudoant and the demon are banished back to the underworld, a human Marion will then be hit with THOUSANDS of offers to go to all different colleges.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Terrance wants to start a rugby team.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

NHWestoN wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:58 pm Terrance wants to start a rugby team.
After reading up on what rugby is, Kevin desperately wants to join.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I would think that Terrence would be more desperate to have him on the team. :lol:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:45 pm I would think that Terrence would be more desperate to have him on the team. :lol:
I think poor Terrance would be grateful to have even Spo, Zach, and Trinket on the team! Sigh.......
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Ralph asks a female dog who works in the police department but not as a K-9 out and she says yes but she wants to bring her sister and asks him if he can get someone for her so he asks Fox.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Yeltsin wants to start a genuine New York food cart business in the Gardens.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Boris quits working for Duchess and becomes a personal trainer.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Knowing that Bahamut has a fondness for King, a desperate Kitsune asks the cranky corgi for a reeeeally big favor.
Last edited by NHWestoN on Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Jerry decides to finally do something to help Tiger and puts him on medication which makes him really happy and lovey towards everybody and disturbs the rest of the neighborhood pets.
Last edited by Amazee Dayzee on Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Poncho decides to enlist in the navy. The recruiters aren't too encouraging despite what he may have read about the "Wolf Packs" in the Second World War submarine service.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I wouldn't mind seeing Poncho in the navy and becoming a sailor. I think that he would do a good job as one!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sargeant Ralph regales the gang with tales of his service as an airport police dog.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

We get to see the sort of training Fido went away for that he had to go through to become a K-9.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Resting from his run in the park, Fox encounters Daisy who is taking a walk. They both fall to talking about how they miss their times with Sasha and, impulsively, Fox asks Daisy for a date. Delighted, she suggests the evening Keys-and-Fidler concert at the Yarn Ball, to which Fox eagerly agrees.

Then ... later ... Fox remembers the Yarn Ball is gonna be packed with cats and, equally daunting, Fox isn't much of a dancer.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm ........ now what?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Hmmmm....It turns out Max is an excellent dancer(Sabrina taught him) and he teaches the nervous husky some basic steps. He also invites Fox and Daisy to join he, Grape, Peanut, and Tarot, so Fox will have some dogs to talk to. (I don't see Daisy having a problem with cats, she seems pretty chill.)

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Jessica take a turkey in as a refugee from Thanksgiving. Falstaff and Truck make cracks about turkey dinners until the turkey warns them that she knows a lot of recipes for Roast Raccoon that are far superior. Before the two get too terrified, Zach and Ink step in with a vegetarian feast and a good time is had by all. (Zach even remembers to bring Pop Tarts - hooray!)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Even though it sounds really disgusting, I actually am very interested in a Roast Raccoon recipe.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:10 am Even though it sounds really disgusting, I actually am very interested in a Roast Raccoon recipe.
Hey!