Future Arcs

Discuss the comic here
trekkie

Re: Future Arcs

Post by trekkie »

Maxwell goes to a twelve-step program to give up catnip. Grape is impressed, Bino is as well, but can’t bring himself to say so.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Hearing about how no college will admit Marion because of his recent squirrelness, the Miltons decide to buy a college and make it animal only students so Marion can pursue his goals.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Cold, rainy day and Duchess is bored out of her gourd. So she asks Boris to tell her about his life ... and he does.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Bino tries once again to get to be an honorary wolf. He shows off his (gained via a "course" with Jack) wilderness skills. Meanwhile, Max and Grape are puppy (Bailey and King’s pups) and cub sitting(Rodney and Snow's cubs) . Bino's ego gets the better of him and Grape and Max have to rescue him. For doing this, as well as being good sitters, Max and Grape are named honorary wolves. Duchess has a "word" with Bino.
Last edited by trekkie on Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

By word I assume you mean sh has one of her hench dogs beat the crap out of him?
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:06 am By word I assume you mean sh has one of her hench dogs beat the crap out of him?
Of course.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

He'll be alright. He has unnatural healing abilities. He can have a broken spine and still somehow be able to walk in 3 days. :lol:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Just before closing up the office, Gale has a late day visitor - Bruno! She wants advice on gettin' civilized.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Trinket tries to recruit Skip the hawk into helping Steward. The crow, correction, magpie is unsuccessful.
Last edited by trekkie on Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Aye-Aye learns of a squirrel trying to get into college and wanting to meet the squirrel goes to the United States to meet up with Marion but Marion is too disgusted by how slovenly he is so he dumps him off somewhere.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bino wants to impress Duchess by flying a plane. He gets Rex, Yeltsin, and Griswold to help him sneak onto a local small craft runway. Once aloft, however, he remembers he doesn't know how to fly. Urk! :shock:
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

That so sounds like something Bino would think up, he never seems to think things through.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

And any injuries he sustains in that plane crash will end up healing right up completely in a month or so. :mrgreen:
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

He’s kinda like Wolverine from X-men, in that regard. Except more obnoxious. Or maybe animals heal quicker in the HP! universe. (Which is lucky for Bino.)

Grape, Peanut, Max, Tarot, Squeak, and Joey form a Pridelands book club.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Maxwell creates a costume for Halloween that looks just like Chauncey and proceeds to haunt the sweet ever-lovin' out of a terrified Tiger. Convinced that the mechanical penguin has returned from the robot underworld to enact vengeance upon him, the desperate dog turns to Tarot for rescue.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Bino convinces Rex to teach him how to bake. Unfortunately, but not unexpectedly, Bino's arrogance causes Rex to quit. Undeterred, Bino tries baking on his own. He ends up having to be rescued by Max, Marvin, and the other feline fire auxiliary members after he sets the clubhouse on fire.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Rock is inspired to start up a news network and finding out that Lois is a journalism student wants her to be a reporter for a news segment.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Duchess and Boris visit Gale, convinced her non-profit skills and financial analysis will help them discover some chicanery in the Milton enterprises that will send the ferrets to jail.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Unfortunately for them, Gale already works for the Miltons, and is keeping their finances on the straight and narrow.

Kix decides to write a cookbook.

dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

trekkie wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:34 am
Kix decides to write a cookbook.
Oh boy! We can finally find out the secret to her infamous Beetle Stew! <HURK>
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

Turns out it’s a hit with survivalists and hikers.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Rex is eager for the recipe - he's going to serve it at the next convening of the Good Ol' Dogs Club. (It should be mentioned that the only attendees at the Club for the last eight months have been Bino, Duchess, and Boris.)
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

NHWestoN wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:26 pm Rex is eager for the recipe - he's going to serve it at the next convening of the Good Ol' Dogs Club. (It should be mentioned that the only attendees at the Club for the last eight months have been Bino, Duchess, and Boris.)

In that case, I don’t blame him.

Interestingly though, bugs are reputed to be good sources of protein.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Ever since Grape found out that Earl has thumbs on his feet, she has been interested in human anatomy and now decides to try to study some of it.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Grape’s Anatomy?

I’m sorry.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Ironically enough, my mother just finished binging all 16 seasons of that show. :P
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Hope she didn't have to go to "General Hospital" as a result...... ;)
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

I actually liked General Hospital better than Grey’s Anatomy. Different strokes for different folks, though.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Lester, Tiger, and Bino have a contest to determine which of them is the meanest, crankiest, most selfish and sociopathic. The trouble is they can't think of contest events and all the other hundred characters in Housepets want to be on the judge's panel.

Except for Eudoant who has the unfair advantage of prior knowledge and has that dog's place on the chain link assembly line already picked out.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Stanley D'Angelo started to really throw himself into his work when his wife who was the one that suggested they adopt Sabrina tragically passed away.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bonding over orange sodas one evening, Fox relates the story of the founding of the Good Ol' Dogs Club to King and Bailey.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Duke, being young and not knowing that much about how the process works uses some of the money that he has to try to create a video game that on the surface looks crude and is very rudimentary but becomes a big hit.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Olive and Pueblo go on a play date , Bino and Duchess try to pick on them, it doesn’t go as they planned.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm guessing that would be because Olive and Pueblo hand their backsides to them or Gale and Bailey team up and let go of their resentment to nearly tear the two apart.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:33 pm I'm guessing that would be because Olive and Pueblo hand their backsides to them or Gale and Bailey team up and let go of their resentment to nearly tear the two apart.
All four, kick their tails as do Max and Grape who were hired as chaperones, good thing Bino can heal quickly and Duchess is pretty rich. At the end King falls out of a tree, (He had been covertly watching Olive and Pueblo.) and Bailey pulls him off to talk about trust.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Peanut tries to teach Grape, Maxwell, and Marvin how to play fetch.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Naturally they won't understand it because cats don't understand fetch.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

They don’t understand it, but Max and Marvin are intrigued, and make an appointment to learn. Grape is stunned and baffled by this.
Last edited by trekkie on Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:09 am Naturally they won't understand it because cats don't understand fetch.
But ... as we all know well ... nothing fazes our Peanut.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

NHWestoN wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:37 am
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:09 am Naturally they won't understand it because cats don't understand fetch.
But ... as we all know well ... nothing fazes our Peanut.
Except the hypothetical fourth pup...
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"