What Are You Doing Today?

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Amazee Dayzee

Re: What Are You Doing Today?

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

About to go outside and shovel some of the snow off the driveway before it freezes off. My father couldn't even get his car up the driveway. :lol:

I am so glad my mother's new car has all-wheel drive. :mrgreen:
roshancookies

Post by roshancookies »

The first period where I have a bunch of midterms is over, so I had a day to just relax for the most part since I only have one physics lecture in the morning on Fridays. I was able to finish a piece I was working on for piano, although I'm probably going to have to revise it a bunch. I also went on a walk with a good friend of mine, which was really nice. A little less productive than I should have been, but it was good to have a day off.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Trying to fight the nausea that I have that came on after I had a hamburger and a few peanut butter brownies. :|
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

roshancookies wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:19 pm The first period where I have a bunch of midterms is over, so I had a day to just relax for the most part since I only have one physics lecture in the morning on Fridays. I was able to finish a piece I was working on for piano, although I'm probably going to have to revise it a bunch. I also went on a walk with a good friend of mine, which was really nice. A little less productive than I should have been, but it was good to have a day off.
My daughter lived in Chicago for a few years - nice walkin'around town, even in the snow. Enjoy!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Seeing if trading in my wrecked car will give me enough money to buy a car I actually decided I want.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sophie and I got back from the morning constitutional about 945am, just as a light snow finished up. Usually, she dashes up into the porch and sticks her nose in the door jam `cause she's eager to hit the couch. This time, though, she turned at the door and her attention was riveted outside.

I turned to see what she just had to watch and there he was - a big red fox sitting under the tree on the far side of the yard, just like he owned the place. Somewhere up the street, the Waste Management truck stopped and the brakes let out a giant hydraulic sigh. Foxy didn't like that and took off loping across the yard, not really hurrying but still trotting with a sense of purpose. Such a handsome lad, really graceful, not like a deer but in his own confident way. If it hadn't been for "our little fox" (Sophie is pretty much a sheltie and she does look very "foxy"), I'da missed him entirely. :D
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Tried out a new pet grooming place since our dogs desperately need to be groomed. We first took our shih-chi mix (3/4s shih tzu, 1/4 chihuahua) there last week and they did good work so we took our full-blooded pekingese there and once again they did a splendid job.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Bet the pups feel better, too.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I'm surprised the pekingese hasn't ripped off her bandana yet. She does not like things on her. LOL
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Cleaning out the garage attic, gravity being the primary operational tool. Just push stuff out the pull-down stair and it's no longer cluttering up the garage attic.

`course now it's cluttering up the garage but that's why God invented next time. ;)
Last edited by NHWestoN on Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Just watching news reports to see how everything is going.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Same here. Me, the missus, and our friend, Sam Adams. Sophie's gone to bed.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Haven't stopped watching the results since the last time I checked in.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Going down to help clean up at the polls. Now for the post-elections circus......
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Playing Bomberman while I wind down from the election tally trainwreck. No new episodes or series being published but they will be worked on when I take Writing Breaks.
Challenge James T Cat in SMASH Ultimate plus Switch Online: SW-2695-1793-4587
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Dental surgery this afternoon - a welcome break from the democratic process. ;)
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Less painful, I imagine.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Getting all the paperwork sorted out so that I can finally get and bring home my brand new car! A 2021 Chevrolet Malibu! A car that is loaded with EVERYTHING! I am so happy I got it. Not to mention it was quite a bargain.
Last edited by Amazee Dayzee on Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

trekkie wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:16 pm Less painful, I imagine.
T'was, actually, trek. At least I know the pain will stop in twenty-four hours. ;)
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

So I’m super nervous about tomorrow...
I just recently got myself officially ordained and I’m going to be officiating my very first wedding tomorrow. I’m so nervous I’m gonna end up doing something to flub the ceremony...
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

JageshemashFTW wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:29 pm So I’m super nervous about tomorrow...
I just recently got myself officially ordained and I’m going to be officiating my very first wedding tomorrow. I’m so nervous I’m gonna end up doing something to flub the ceremony...
Well, it is Friday the 13th tomorrow.
Read over the service, say some extra prayers, and have a blessed good time. :D
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

NHWestoN wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:42 pm
JageshemashFTW wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:29 pm So I’m super nervous about tomorrow...
Well, it is Friday the 13th tomorrow.
Read over the service, say some extra prayers, and have a blessed good time. :D
Actually, the bride was adamant the wedding take place on Friday the 13th. I’m almost certain she’s a missing member of the Addams Family.
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Why not? We don't know much about Uncle Fester. He could have been married and had another family.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Going to write my first entry of "James Jaguar the Video Cat" with it's first franchise month being about the Bomberman franchise, the general idea behind the maze based formula that most games have at least their multiplayer modes centered around such, information in surviving all of the battle games, specific details centered around each game (as all of them have specific details involving everything about their respective games gameplay.)

I'll even have the likes of Retroarch controller configurations later on down the line when I manage to buy Bliss-Box's various retro gaming kits and adapters for when I am able to upload the means of game specific configurations for various controllers, I will make it so you can apply the remaps when you're playing with certain controllers,

yes, even to where certain franchise specific configuration for when everyone is using the exact controller type for all the various multiplayer games that allows for the likes of 4-player configs, 5-player configs, all the way to a certain games making 10-player configurations reality.

I will providing specific cheat codes, save data for both console and emulators as well as emulator savestates where specific battle game stages for specific games are unlocked and recorded on the save state. (hopefully if you decide to use these save states that I make you aware of the ability to set your emulator's settings where loading the save state does not overwrite any save data that are like that of "Battery Backup Save Data.")

In fact, the first set of reviews that will be posted on this site will involve the Atari Jaguar Pro Controller's high quality reproductions and the Bliss-Box Gamer-Pro Kits alongside their Atari Jaguar Controller Adapter so that I could use it with my emulators and actually give an detailed review of the various accessories working together and whether or not it lived up to the Quality Assurance.
Challenge James T Cat in SMASH Ultimate plus Switch Online: SW-2695-1793-4587
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Trying to get used to my MacBook Pro again which I have now just gotten back (yay! :D ) after using my Dell for over a week and because the keyboards have the keys spaced differently and the Dell is bigger I accidentally press the wrong key.

Oh well. At least the keys aren't falling off. :mrgreen:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Reading a collection of David Sedaris stories someone gave me for my Birthday.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Now I'm getting ready to go to bed for the night in a half-hour.
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

While I'm waiting for Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Provided by the publisher to review) to download, I'm drinking some Snapple Green Tea and watching a few reviews of some other games then will probably move on to Bar Rescue as I edit the Crash 4 review.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Our church had a zoom conference today.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Went to go run some errands in my brand new car to help my mother out.
CuriousCnidarian

Post by CuriousCnidarian »

As of my writing this, I've had 3 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours. Was smoking pork butts all night and selling pulled pork sandwiches today for a fundraiser. We've already reached our target, and still have butts to sell tomorrow, so that's what I'll be doing. Gonna sleep like the dead in the meantime, though.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Lotta yard work this afternoon - we're on the winter side of autumn so the snow's coming.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Trying to help my mother fix one of our toilets because the toilet paper that we used wasn't septic safe after all and its now clogged.
FireworkFox

Post by FireworkFox »

HELLO BOYS!
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
My name is Firework Fox.
uwu
------------------------
John Granger
S5 P8 E4 C6 I7 A6 L6
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

FireworkFox wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:09 am Image
HELLO BOYS!
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
Goody !! ;)
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Good to see you back!

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Just finished dinner so now I am relaxing.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

FireworkFox wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:09 am Image
HELLO BOYS!
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
Welcome back!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Glad that you are back but good LORD is that picture you posted disturbing. :shock:
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Heyo! Welcome back :D