Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger

Now with new GALLERY

Moderators: Hagus, SeanWolf

JamesTCat

Re: Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger

Post by JamesTCat »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:19 pm Whatever you end up with is going to be very wonderful! Just like the rest of this story!
Of course, don't expect the final season until either we live to see the 100th Anniversary Super Sentai series to go with it or if the world is fixing to end before said 100th anniversary series. (But I'm looking forward to the 100th Super Sentai series now that I'm working on the fic's final seasons in advance. It will even say in the "Before we begin" notes that the final seasons were written around the 2020s and they will be updated on and off again to fit in the future Sentai Teams.

In fact, I will go off the cuff and state that I am considering combining the "Proper Gokaiger Season Adaptation" with the "Dragon Ball GT Baby Saga, Super 17 Saga and Shadow Dragons Saga adaptations."

In fact, elements will be mixed together seamlessly such as blending in the "Tributes to the sentais that far into the future" with the Gokaiger Adaptation's storylines as well as "Joel Robinson" being revived as the showstopper season's "Basco ta Jolokia" and the Zangyack returning to challenge the Kingkaigers as they see them as "The huge bounty the entire Alliance of Evil never kept upon capture."

Only here, Emperor Akudos Gill simply being a monster of the week upon the Kingkaigers reforming his entire empire due to the fact that the formula for Kingkaiger involves sparing the monsters of the week as said monsters reconsiders their lives or their changing alliances with their motives of bad deeds. He too gets spared but locked away with a never ending debt to society, him and all his forces.

("After you're done with the eternal community service and a never ending debt to society that you and your entire empire must pay off, Only then we can talk about mercy for you and the Zangyack!")

"Ace of the Devils" essentially being brought forth as the "Ace of the Gods" will get corrupted from excessive use which upon their overuse brings forth all the forces of hell to the world of the living as said mac guffins turn into the final challenge. You know how the final battle against "Omega Satan" will go if you know the usual beats to the "Countdown to Destruction" or you seen the many posts in this thread about said final season's plans.
Challenge James T Cat in SMASH Ultimate plus Switch Online: SW-2695-1793-4587
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

You still have 55 years before Super Sentai reaches its 100th anniversary.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

D-Rock wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:44 am You still have 55 years before Super Sentai reaches its 100th anniversary.
Thank you D-Rock for the math checking. I'll change the numbers I've written down accordingly. In any case, any stories after the showstopper of the final season will just simply be "Post Series Storylines" until I die after finishing the series proper.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well I still will be really looking forward to everything you have gotten planned! You made it this far so I know you can do it!
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:14 pm Well I still will be really looking forward to everything you have gotten planned! You made it this far so I know you can do it!
Thank you for the encouragement Dayzee. I will make sure to make these fifty-five plus years into the longest active fanfiction possible. Though if I'm honest, life continues making delays as I have to work with my family, and heck, I'd wager that I will make the episode uploads a weekly occurrence every Saturday if it's possible.

May have to even grab the songs from a youtube to mp3 service in case I have to archive the written series to make it possible.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You just do whatever you feel like you need to do. I'm sure whatever you put out will be really awesome!
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

The trick I learned as an academic was to establish what I called "the mobile hour", one hour everyday to write. I called it "mobile" because life made it impossible to hold to a fixed daily time schedule. Someday, it was just me scribbling thought on a notepad, nothing more than trying to throw some ideas together. Having to correct a mountain of term papers also helped, even though the final harvests were sometimes pretty slim. Sometimes writing is a love affair, sometimes it's drudgery and clearing out the mental garbage. If, like me, you have no talent, then perseverance has to make do. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I just need a fixed time to get things done at all because I always end up procrastinating in some way.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Awww, how touching.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Glad that you were able to make it to the end! I look forward to seeing more of your writing someday!
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

I apologize for the sudden ending. I will continue work on the sucker as I still have a life to live despite the sudden depressions and the like.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

JamesTCat wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:29 am I apologize for the sudden ending. I will continue work on the sucker as I still have a life to live despite the sudden depressions and the like.
Bravo! We'll be here.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

just work on getting better in that case as we all just want what is best for you. We can wait for your return to writing while you heal!
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Don't push yourself. Your well being is more important that a fanfic.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

CunningFox wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:41 pm Don't push yourself. Your well being is more important that a fanfic.
Thank you all for the concern and looking after my well being. I will be sure not to do anything outright harmful to myself from here on nor will I burn out from writing if I can help the latter. (The Former I am positive about not overloading myself to get a fic done, nor harm myself in any way shape or form.)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That is good that you aren't going to hurt yourself. You definitely shouldn't have to do that to yourself since you have a lot of things going for you.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

I'm still trying to work on this series, just need to revise the next episode of the ninninkaiger season.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Take all the time that you need! I'm sure that you will give us a really great continuation!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

This really is a fitting ending to a grand fanfic! I hope that you can write other fanfics in the future as I am sure they will be just as splendid as this one!
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Thanks, If I'm still alive within 6 months of this post (as the post with the aforementioned final curtain call that you see as a fitting ending) I will see to it that I continue working on this fic as I will have the motiviation to fight onward to live include doing this very fanfiction.

I intend to work on this series to make new episodes, special, movies and generally be as grand as a fanfiction worthy of "The Longest Running Fanfiction that throughout it's run gave the likes of the simpsons, gunsmoke, and all the long runners that this very fanfiction dethrone said grand records of their final survival attack challenge run's final results upon said long runners ending their respective run, having their record shattered by a ongoing fan fiction's lifetime of having new material being produced to the point where said fiction continuing after their intended plans and final curtain call.

yes, Kingkaiger will even continue onwards in a outright possible "New Game Plus continuation" if I manage to continue the lifelong battle and make everything that is set as a planned project to where you see that divinitive ending as it is actually intended to close out the final episode of the intended run

this will allow the "New Game Plus Series" to take the place of this very series' upon it's intended conclusion as a sort of motivation to keep working on this

As a sort of copyleft inspired last will and testiment, upon my actual death at any point of time, the series will enter a state of public domain (While still having every aspect involved this fic being owned by all of the respective copyright holders) in which that point forward, anyone and everyone can do whatever they please with this very fan series,

And yes, even going as far as this very having all manner of Not Safe For Work/Fetish Infused creations being created where I'd like a rule of keeping all manner of Not Safe For Work creations being outright taboo sitewise to where they should not post/link any work that shouldn't be accessed in public/work/school/you get the idea.

and of course, everyone can go as far as making their own stories where they have complete creative control with their Kingkaiger fan series/continuities and everything they make in their entirety. and yes, even going as far as to make a multiverse of fanworks where anything and everything can and will be possible.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I hope that you aren't gonna actually die though. :( You can get through anything! You just have to believe. :cry:
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:19 am I hope that you aren't gonna actually die though. :( You can get through anything! You just have to believe. :cry:
Thanks Dayzee. I have survived to see today. I'll see to it that i won't die anytime soon.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I hope that is true. Because your previous post hinted at author existence failure happening and we all know what that means so I was a bit afraid.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

I'm still working on Kingkaiger. Just have a bit of a writer's block when it comes to some of the fights.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

JamesTCat wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:07 pm I'm still working on Kingkaiger. Just have a bit of a writer's block when it comes to some of the fights.
Just glad you're back, James!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Take all of the time you need! We aren't going anywhere!
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Having to change the Hyperlinks to different videoes such as replacing the TV Sized Gokaiger Opening I've been using to a tv sized remix because Toei took down the video I've been using for the opening up to the point where they didn't want it up any longer. This will be the Remix to be used that's the same TV Size Opening. Now you have to make up your own opening footage, or look up the other videos depicting the actual Gokaiger Opening.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I thought that I have been really good at coming up with montages that could be used for openings in my head. Shouldn't be that hard.
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

I am thinking of having Eudoant added into the fan series as the leading antagonist in a Third Series. It will have a Theatrical Epic to set the stakes, which will be known as "Turbo Doom: A Kaizoku Sentai Power Rangers Kingkaiger Movie." (No bonus for which film this will adapt into the Kingkaiger Family proper.)
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:22 am Take all of the time you need! We aren't going anywhere!
That is soooooooooooo true! (Sigh....)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Not to mention if the US ends up having another lockdown then waiting on this will be all we can do. :P
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Still kicking, I just had a thought for a possible fan film proof of concept technical demo of a live action fan film series: As long as the Kingkaigers never take off their helmet or demorph into their actual civilian forms, it would save the hassle of trying to make fursuits possible and also prevent any future quagmires when it comes to the Housepets Characters having illegal fursuits exist in general, even if the fursuits are specifically intended for making Tokusatsu.

(Yes, I still have the comedy of errors that is "Bootleg King goes to a furry convention and gets banned from all conventions because he infringed copyright" engrained in my mind. Hence why I'm aiming to make all new forms for all the housepets characters in these fan films, remade physically into "Genericised, Mass Produced Rangers.")

Also a way to handwave the lack of the Mobilrate: Get the team Dino Bucklers with general use team tribe medals to allow them to access any specific ranger of their choosing without having to keep up with the collection and expenses with so many ranger keys to collect.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That sounds like it would be a bit easier for you. If you think it will work then go for it!
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Still working on this fan series. I will just have to pace myself with making the content a reality within a reasonable time frame.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You well definitely figure it out soon! You had no problems doing it before!
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Thanks Dayzee, though I am currently working on making some of the Kingkaiger Fan Film series scripts at the moment.

If I am able to get the script format of 65 episodes all worked out as well as buying all the ranger suits, props, fursuits and everything possible, as well as getting the fan film studio up and going where I am able to pay the people working with me as I work a few jobs to make it so, then I would have all that I need to bring kingkaiger to the audiovisual format.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I will look forward to seeing what it will be like when you do that all! I'm sure it will be a big success!