Headcanons

Discuss the comic here
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Headcanons

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Yeah Daisy could probably do it if only for the laughs it would get. Sasha too maybe.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Daisy and Sasha used to play at being super heroes when they were puppies. Sasha's "Daddy" was not pleased with their antics.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

The wolf cubs ever since they got older and more muscular like to mud wrestle.
JageshemashFTW

Post by JageshemashFTW »

Champion Wallace wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:50 pm
JageshemashFTW wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 2:18 amIf the Avengers existed in the Housepets! universe, these are the pets I am certain could lift Mjolnir.

Zach
Fido
Jessica
Miles
Grape on a really good day.

I know a lot of people would say Peanut, but for me, the deciding factor has always been selflessness to do what is right, whatever ‘right’ is at that moment. Peanut may be sweet and innocent, but that’s not necessarily the same thing as selfless.
Mjölnir can be pretty strict. Captain America could only make it nudge. That list has some good people, but the only housepet I think might be worthy is Mungo.
Technically, in the strictest sense, only Thor can truly wield Mjolnir. (Whoever ‘Thor’ happens to be at that moment. Donald Blake, Jane Foster, Beta Ray Bill, etc etc) But Odin can choose to ‘lighten’ the requirement to lift Mjolnir so that anyone who is ‘worthy’ can use it during times of great need or purpose before making it go right back to ‘Thor and only Thor’. (I like to think Vision lifting Mjolnir in Age of Ultron, while he definitely is worthy, was just Odin screwing with the Avengers)
Welcome to HexCom: viewtopic.php?t=5602
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

God knows that he likes to screw around some times. Where ndo you think Loki gets it from? :P
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

The King-Bailey puppies open a lemonade stand. Seeing how well they're doing, "Four-Finger" Jack decides to go into competition with them except for one problem - he doesn't know any recipes for lemonade. His customers react to his concoction experiments with various forms of revulsion, intensified when they learn the ingredients.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Part of me wants to know what ingredients he would use. We already have the easily assumed ingredients if you ever watched Nickelodeon like cheese, hot sauce and chocolate laxatives. You think sweaty socks without the power to grant wishes would have the same effect? :P
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 2:07 pm Part of me wants to know what ingredients he would use. We already have the easily assumed ingredients if you ever watched Nickelodeon like cheese, hot sauce and chocolate laxatives. You think sweaty socks without the power to grant wishes would have the same effect? :P
... would probably duplicate the impact of the chocolate (increased fiber, you know!).
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Here is another one which just popped into my head. Poncho since he can't have Gale is a Casanova moving through all of the female wolves at the zoo.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Haven't seen that segment of the cast for a wile, have we?
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I would be interested in seeing what Poncho is up to and in my head he is still single. Screw established canon! I reject this reality and write my own! :P
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Boris does crossword puzzles. He's not bad at it.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Fox is secretly good at martial arts.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Satau and Ptah invented checkers.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Sasha really loves boy bands while Kevin can't seem to find the appeal with them.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bino has a subscription to Reader's Digest although he seldom reads the magazines when they arrive.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Max is a big fan of the news show 60 Minutes.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Fox has been quietly ordering different eye patches online to find the best looking one.
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Along with Poncho having unrequited feelings for Gale, North Star also has feelings for Gale after she choked him out.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Earl Sandwich taught Itzuki how to make coffee - he's gotten very good at it.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Peanut and Grape are secretly trying to write their own original Imaginate! play and then find people to perform it when its done and fine-tuned but they can't make any progress on it because the two are fighting over where they want the story to go.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Bailey would love to do "Call of the Wild" as an "Imaginate" but she knows King would be hurt if he couldn't play the lead and ... well, you know... :(
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Bailey follows college basketball.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Joey has Asperger's Syndrome (like me!). He is at the mild high-functioning end of the spectrum (like me!).
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Sargeant Ralph has all the Muppet movies on home video.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Grape's had a traumatic incident in her past that was BEFORE she got adopted by the Sandwiches.
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

I'm actually guessing that, too. She freaked out when Earl took off her collar as a joke to a store owner, and her explanation seemed to imply that she was scared of being taken away. My guess is that she was dropped off at the shelter from a family that she deeply cared about.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

D-Rock wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:24 pm I'm actually guessing that, too. She freaked out when Earl took off her collar as a joke to a store owner, and her explanation seemed to imply that she was scared of being taken away. My guess is that she was dropped off at the shelter from a family that she deeply cared about.
That was an unexpectedly poignant moment with Jill comforting a very distraught Grape, who's crying and snuggling and terrified that Peanut is going to see her so vulnerable. And then Peanut blunders onto the scene, completely mistakes the situation, and Grape shifts from sorrow to seething. It's still a deeply touching little bit, one of several as Peanut and Grape try to define their feelings about each other.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Right now I think it is same to say that their feelings for each other right now are brother and sister towards each other. :geek:
Elwood Blutarsky

Post by Elwood Blutarsky »

trekkie wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:31 pm Bailey follows college basketball.
Safe to say her favorite teams would likely be UConn, Michigan Tech, and the University of Washington. I bet her habit of barking at smaller dogs carries over to Gonzaga, Butler, Louisiana Tech, Boston University, and Wofford.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Lester wanted to be a lumberjack when he grew up.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:07 pm Lester wanted to be a lumberjack when he grew up.
Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Now, occasionally, he remembers that old dream when Joey, Squeak, and Dallas exasperated him to the point of wanting to become an axe murderer...... :evil:
Last edited by NHWestoN on Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

It was at that moment where his owner saw him snap that he was banned from becoming a lumberjack. No need for him to follow in Dexter's footsteps after all.
Elwood Blutarsky

Post by Elwood Blutarsky »

CunningFox wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:57 pm
Amazee Dayzee wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:07 pm Lester wanted to be a lumberjack when he grew up.
Leaping from tree to tree as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia.
Ultimately that's why it didn't work. He did try it but while he was good at cuting down trees and eating lunch he ultimately found the buttered scones weren't great and the high heels didn't fit his small Dachshund paws.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Dallas is secretly afraid Lester might murder him with an axe.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Mungo is actually a reincarnated Satau who came back because he wanted to help the present and not just sit around now that Ptah has been dealt with.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:53 pm Mungo is actually a reincarnated Satau who came back because he wanted to help the present and not just sit around now that Ptah has been dealt with.
... or maybe he's fleeing a broken heart since Ptah didn't return his affection.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

That might be your headcanon but that sure as **** ain't mine. :roll:
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Tiger wishes everybody would call him "Lucky". (Fat chance!)