Housepets! Extraordinary Playlist

Discuss the comic here
Douglas Collier

Housepets! Extraordinary Playlist

Post by Douglas Collier »

I figured it would be a nice to have a place to post music that reminds you of a particular character (behavior, state of mind, etc.), scene, strip, or arc in the comic, so I decided to create this thread. As you read or reread the comic, share the comics / things from the comic and music that you think go together well. As always, Forum Rules apply - no NSFW content (including but not limited to swear words).

——-

I’ll start. :)

I think the song Sweet But Psycho by Ava Max describes Sasha pretty well, especially during the Be Mine arc - this scene in particular:
195D3F1A-31F5-4357-8B8E-4048685E6D45.jpeg
195D3F1A-31F5-4357-8B8E-4048685E6D45.jpeg (173.03 KiB) Viewed 4996 times
I like to replace the phrase “grab a cop gun kind of crazy” with “grab a cop tail kind of crazy”, due to the thing with her and playing with Kevin’s tail in her dream (and King’s in real life). And King is the one screaming “I’m-m-m-m out my mind!”
Douglas isn't my real name, but because of a name block put on me by a higher-order being known as Djinni, I can't say my real name.
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Housepets! Extraordinary Playlist

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

One for when Fox is falling under Sasha's spell and ends up being in love with her and wants to be her boyfriend and Sasha realizes this and explains that she is perfectly happy with Kevin and he is doing stuff for her.

Human League – Don't You Want Me

I checked iTunes. The song in question is not explicit so it doesn't break forum rules.
Harry Johnathan

Re: Housepets! Extraordinary Playlist

Post by Harry Johnathan »

PEANUT:
Friend Like You by Ash Grammer

KING:
Theme from 'Precious'

RUFUS:
Canon in D (Don't ask)

FOX:
Blood Oath (from IT 2017)
Sarah was afraid, so she lied and said, “I did not laugh.” But [The LORD] said, “Yes, you did laugh.” - Genesis 18:15 (NIV).