HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Yeah, I can't wait!" Sandy enthuses. "Tho who wath your teacher, Bonnie?"
"Hi Leon!" the retriever wags as the wolf addresses them. "Where did the others go? Didn't you want to go with them?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You ready to face... that again," Jake asked Socks.
Socks snorts. "Is that possible?"
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Alex chuckled at Holly's small bit of verbal backtracking. "Oh, it's okay. I probably wouldn't be able to go into detail about too much, but once things settle down her I can give the cliffnotes version, or something. My magical story is probably alot nicer than some other's here anyhow. Even if it does involve hostile vampires." As they made their way closer to Leon, Alex waved and turned to Sandy. "Maybe they went on ahead for some reason? We can just, you know, ask him?"
"Wait, vampires are real? Are there any other, er, unsociable mythical creatures that exist that we should be aware of?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

CyberDragon wrote:"Oh..." Phoebe said, looking slightly disappointed. The sadness didn't last, however, as her ears perked up again soon after. "Ok, Miss Rua!" She plopped herself right down on the floor there and started spreading out the different books, looking through them. She put the crayons and markers aside. Ghostie likewise dropped the books it had been telekinetically holding onto the pile, still remaining hidden in the shadows of the shop's shelves. Phoebe looked through them for a bit, before holding up two. One was a sort of Halloween spooky-but-not-really book full of cute depictions of classic monsters like ghosts and Frankenstein's monster and werewolves. The other one was a coloring book filled with dinosaurs. "I kinda like these two!" Phoebe said. "Whaddaya think, Miss Rua?"
Rua does her best to avoid frowning at the 'Reduced price! 75% off!' sticker on the Halloween one, irked by the idea of marking it down because it was mere weeks, not even a full month past an arbitrary date. taking the two books, the chalk, a packet of markers and a packet of crayons, she answers "nice choices." with a smile. putting the rest in a shopping basket so they're not all over to the floor, she takes the selected item and they head over to the cash.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Yeah, I can't wait!" Sandy enthuses. "Tho who wath your teacher, Bonnie?"
"as boring as it might sound, his name was Joe. he was an artist living in an inner city apartment complex in michigan."
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Alex chuckled at Leon's greeting. "We weren't gone that long, were we?" She turned to Holly with a shrug. "We really have no idea. Some appear to have gone extinct, others numbers have simply fell, and some may not have existed at all. Bram Stoker for example was a vampire researcher who put his findings into fictional form to teach the public how to deal with vampires without being seen as mad."

"Still looking for the Grue, however." Amanda chimed in, looking at the floor. "And it can be difficult to tell which forms of Lycanthropy are even real between accounts."
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:"Still looking for the Grue, however." Amanda chimed in, looking at the floor. "And it can be difficult to tell which forms of Lycanthropy are even real between accounts."
"I beg to differ..." Leon mumbled as he stood up, not wanting to tell these folks about what happened between him and Rua earlier. Even if he did, he had no clue how to describe it to them.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Alex chuckled at Leon's greeting. "We weren't gone that long, were we?" She turned to Holly with a shrug. "We really have no idea. Some appear to have gone extinct, others numbers have simply fell, and some may not have existed at all. Bram Stoker for example was a vampire researcher who put his findings into fictional form to teach the public how to deal with vampires without being seen as mad."
Leon just chuckled back at Alex's response to his greeting before asking "What's this about vampires and the lycanthropic? You fans of Power Metal music?" a hint of happiness could be heard in his voice as, he too, was a huge fan of the genre.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"The boring ones are always the best, Bonnie," Kaylee said, "they're too good to need to brag and they hide in plain sight. Wish I'd had one of those. Or any," she added, trying to keep her winds down.
--------------
"All things are possible, Socks," Jake said optimistically, before leaning in. "Except Rabbits at rock concerts," he continued in a conspiratorial tone in relation to Leon's last comment. "We're usually listening from half a mile away waving things in the air on a hillside!"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Buster wrote:Rua does her best to avoid frowning at the 'Reduced price! 75% off!' sticker on the Halloween one, irked by the idea of marking it down because it was mere weeks, not even a full month past an arbitrary date. taking the two books, the chalk, a packet of markers and a packet of crayons, she answers "nice choices." with a smile. putting the rest in a shopping basket so they're not all over to the floor, she takes the selected item and they head over to the cash.
Phoebe didn't really have anything to do, so she just skipped happily beside Rua while her guardian paid for the stuff she picked out. Each skip sent her high enough into the air that her head was level with Rua's.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Socks snorts again and rolls his eyes, unimpressed by the lame attempt at humour.
"Try investing in some earplugs." he advises.

~~~~~~~~
"That'th neat! I've never been to Michigan!" Sandy enthuses, clearly not bored at all.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"The boring ones are always the best, Bonnie," Kaylee said, "they're too good to need to brag and they hide in plain sight. Wish I'd had one of those. Or any," she added, trying to keep her winds down.
"Yeah, Kaylee'th right! Joe mutht have been really cool!"

~~~~~~~~
"No way! I gotta watch that movie again! What's-his-name, Lugosi, he was really good!" Holly grins.
"Although, I may not take Sandy this time. Freaked him out a bit much last time." she whispers conspiratorially behind a paw, an effect that's somewhat negated by the fact that she's still invisible.
"What's a Grue, Amanda?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee couldn't resist it and leaned towards where she reckoned Holly was. "I dunno, kid," she said in her native drawl, "what's grue with you?"
--------------
"Just focus on the bad jokes and you should get through it, Socker boy."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Alex chuckled at Leon's question. "'Manda and I do enjoy Power Metal, but we were just discussing the paranormal. This town seems very attuned to such things lately."

Amanda turned to where Holly's voice came from and answered. "Technically there are two, probably fictional, creatures called a Grue. The most famous are light fearing adventure eaters, that have never been seen due to their aversion to light. Considering there has been no sightings of them, we cannot decide if a Grue or just the caves are doing the eating. As it were." She turned back to staring at the ground and muttered, "Artists with egos are the worst."
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

"Paranormal?" Leon replied with a bit of a surprise in his voice, his ears perking up as well, "Like what, exactly?"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Walking alongside Rua after her guardian paid for the supplies, Phoebe looks up at her. "We gonna join the nice magic people again?"
-Champion Motto

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda slammed her paw down to stop the ringing from her alarm clock, as always, annoyed by its necessitated function, and groaned as she sat up in her bed.

It had been a few days since the pets had gone to the mall, a fun enough experience, Amanda mulled, even if her emotions had become ever more frayed from a mixture of the Matriarch's visit and her attempts to save Socks the pain of feeling her emotions. It was moments like that which made her wish she had the opportunity to have enrolled as a guard for her family, 'Too bad I didn't get a chance...' she irately thought, before shunting as much of her emotions she could muster down again.

She walked down the steps from her attic bedroom, down the flight after that, and into the dining room, all the while leaving a trail of frost behind her. She took a seat next to Alex who was already sat at the table, holding a red filled glass. They sat in relative silence until Alex spoke, "You really should talk to him about the nightmares. Or anybody, really."

"No." Amanda firmly said, "I don't need to talk about it. To anyone." She did not convince anyone, least of all herself.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee forced herself awake in her bedroom and yawned before realising there was someone in the bed with her. One of us had bad dreams, she thought, just wish I knew which one of us it was. When elemental powered types have uncomfortable nights, it can lead to bad nights for all around unless someone acts reassuringly. She swung her feet down to the ground and resolved not to ask Holly, just in case it was her. Again. She got up and, taking heed of the old saying, let Sandy sleep whilst she prepared breakfast. Where WAS Holly, anyhow?
-------------
Jake took on his morning duties and read the note from Bonnie again after getting his owner dressed. Her owner had been called to a temporary assignment at another station for a few weeks and, as she was detailed to HIM rather than to the station (due to an admin error) she'd had to go with him. He smiled. He could wait.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

After having finished with a early morning shower and breakfast, Leon was sitting on his couch watching whatever was on the classic TV station. He hadn't really planned much for himself to do today so he figured he, once again, head into town and head to the nearest garden shop. His outburst at the mall a few days prior showed him he needed to find ways to control his temper and he figured he get back into gardening. Nothing too fancy, just a nice little flower garden and some bird feeders, just something to keep him occupied and his temper at a low level. For now, however, he wasn't up to moving off the couch for he was not only comfortable, but one of his favorite shows was coming on.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

There's a high pitched squeal and a clatter from outside the kitchen window and then Holly appears through the kitchen wall laughing uproariously.
"Oh, that was the greatest thing ever!" she chortles.
"I saw another rat outside and thought I'd say hi. He very politely asked me to leave as this was his foraging ground. I very politely told him that I live here now, in a manner of speaking, and didn't care how much food he wanted to take from the bin." the ghost explains, her tone making it clear that the discussion was anything but polite.
"He decided to take a swing at me and came charging at me. You should have seen his face when he ran right through me! Oh, that was priceless! I wish I had a camera!" she laughs.
"I don't think we'll be seeing him again any time soon. Anyway, good morning, sis!" the rat grins before glancing upwards at the sound of a surprised yelp quickly followed by a thud.
"Sounds like Sandy's up. And sounds like he forgot he got into your bed last night." she giggles, still clearly in high spirits.

~~~~~~~~
"No, Amanda, I think you do." Socks opines, grimacing as he enters the kitchen.
"If anyone would know it's me." he continues, dropping into a chair.
"Any grub around?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

It had been nearly a week since Phoebe had escaped from the kill shelter. Nearly two since she escaped her psychotic owners. It had only been a few days since she had thought she had finally found happiness, and only a day since that happiness was torn away once more. Phoebe had been sound asleep two nights ago. It was the first day she could remember sleeping through the night without nightmares. She privately wondered if it would be the last. That morning, Rua woke her and explained that she had to go away for a while. She had a duty to attend to, and that Phoebe wouldn't be able to go with her.

This devistated the poor rabbit, and she cried nearly the whole day. Rua took her to Officer Riccardo, the police man who already knew about the demon. After a long and tearful goodbye, Riccardo invited Phoebe inside where he spent the rest of that evening trying to comfort the poor rabbit while also trying to keep Nightmare from demolishing the apartment.

Now, the next day, Officer Riccardo was taking Phoebe to where he hoped she could get some help. Rua had mentioned a family who had some knowledge of Phoebe's situation. A phone book search later, and the two were walking up the path to Amanda's house.

Officer Riccardo reached up and rang the doorbell. Phoebe stood next to him, eyes red from crying.
-Champion Motto

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda wanted to snark back, but could only wilt a little at Socks' words of truth. "I know. ... I just can't." Not missing a beat however, she continued to answer Socks' question, "If you don't want to wait for dad to cook the fridge is well stocked with ready to eat food stuffs."

Alex's ears twitched at the doorbell ringing and shrugged, "I'll grab that. This house needs someone to be the friendly face." She said, in a jovial voice. She quickly made her way to the door, her training already kicked in as her body subtly tensed for the slim chance it could be a rabid dark sorcerer, never hurt to be prepared after all, and opened the door. At first she mostly just saw the officer, whom she attempted to greet in a friendly tone, "Hel- Phoebe?" Only to then catch sight of Phoebe, and her tone to completely change to serious and protective, "What happened?" She immediately asked the officer, though she kneeled to be closer to Phoebe's height, ready to comfort her if need be.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Officer Riccardo looked down at Phoebe and stepped slightly aside to let her speak. Phoebe fidgeted shyly. "Um... *snf*... um... Miss Rua had to go somewhere. She said she'd only be there a few weeks. Said it was important, but I couldn't go..." Phoebe's eyes were starting to water again. "She... she left me with Mr. Nice Officer. He's smart. He knows about Ghostie."

The officer looked up from Phoebe to Alex. "Officer Riccardo." the policeman introduced himself, holding out a hand for Alex to shake. "Before she left, Rua mentioned a few people she met might be able to help Phoebe here. Given you know who she is, I assume I found the right place."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee made her way over to the window and 'picked' the ghost up. "You know," she said, "if someone's picking on my sister, I should probably have a word? Perhaps send them flying with a bolt of wind?" She grinned at Holly. "That'd really ensure they don't come back, eh?" She looked out for the target, even as she called upstairs. "You OK, Sandy?"
-------------------
Jake pondered what the day might bring as he made his Human's meals for the day.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Eh, I think he's long gone anyway. There aren't many who want to live in a haunted house. Speaking of which, do you realise your house is now officially haunted?"

"I'm okay! Be down in a minute!" Sandy calls back. A few minutes later comes the sound of a toilet flush and then running water... And then an odd squeaking noise.

"Uh oh..."

"Morning, ladieth!" Sandy grins, slowly chewing on his squeaky rubber bone.

~~~~~~~~
Socks nods.
"I get it." he says truthfully.
"Want me to talk for you?" he offers, only half joking as he opens the fridge and peers inside.
"What's he cooking?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Don't some ghosts do that dance," Kaylee asked, before swinging her arms limply. "Them bones, them bones, them dry bones..?" She stepped over to Sandy and gently grasped his muzzle in her hands, bringing them together to make the bone squeak once. "Always wanted to meet a squeaky clean Dog," she said, before heading for the cereals.
------------------
Jake, on the other paw, finished doing the bits of housework whilst he decided what to do. Perhaps he'd go and see Amanda? He was sure he could find her place? Just look for the magic Cats. Might be better to go to Sandys. He knew the way there, after all.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

With the show over, Leon turned off the TV and, grabbing his keys and a list of things he needed, headed out to his car and drove to the nearest garden center. "I'd be surprised if I see anyone from the mall today," Leon thought to himself as he drove by a couple houses, "I didn't really leave a good impression on them during our first encounter..." His thoughts soon trailed off as he was soon at the garden center and, after parking, headed in.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda's ears twitched and actually gave a grateful, if small, smile to Socks' offer, "Neither of us have the words. Not yet, at least." She continued on, smile still present, "Dad could make almost anything. He should be down soon, and you could ask him for something specific if the fridge lacks what you want."

Alex nodded and gave Phoebe a gentle smile, placing an equally gentle paw on her shoulder. "Don't worry Phoebe, my family will look after you until Rua comes back. And that's a promise. And don't worry Officer" She said, turning towards Riccardo, "My family has many resources, and will do everything we can to keep Phoebe comfortable and safe, and give Phoebe the opportunities to learn and control her power while we're at it. Thank you for looking out for her, sir."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Phoebe didn't say anything. She simply looked down and sniffled, trying to keep herself from crying while her shadow darted around angrily on the floor. Soul-piercing red eyes glared up from the darkest part of the shadow as it hissed and whispered incomprehensibly.

Officer Riccardo looked down to the agitated demon while addressing Alex. "Before I go, I need to ask a few questions. How much do you know about Phoebe's... situation and history?"
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Skeletons, Kaylee." Holly rubs her forehead in mock exasperation. "That would be skeletons. Ghosts sing things like "Smells Like A Teen Spirit"."

Sandy makes the bone squeak three times in rapid succession in response to Kaylee's joke at his expense.
"You know how I thtay tho clean?" he asks, removing the bone and stepping in close to the cat.
"Like thith!" he grins wickedly, giving Kaylee's a gigantic, slobbery lick on the face before darting around the counter to safety.

~~~~~~~~
"Eh, I can wait. Dunno what I want, really. Or what there is to have." Socks says, stretching lazily. He bats a felt mouse off the counter and then proceeds to pointedly ignore it.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ack," Kaylee cried, thankful she'd not picked up the cereals as the licky monster wet her face, "Dog attack!" She laughed aloud and chased after him. "C'mere, you!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda merely looked down at the table, looking tired. "I am feeling quite the same, really. Father tends to best know what to have, more often than not." From above could be heard the tell tale sounds of Mac moving around, signalling his imminent descent down stairs.

Alex nodded at Riccardo, "I know about 'Ghostie' if that's what you're asking. I also know that he'll do what he can to keep Phoebe safe, and why he will." She gave Phoebe a light, but genuine smile, which she then gave towards the officer, "You don't have to worry, sir. My family hasn't spent the past five hundred years learning this kind of stuff for nothing."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

The officer nodded. "Good." he said. "I had to do a lot of research when I first met it. Be aware though, that this particular demon demonstrates abilities far beyond the standard for it's species. Telekinesis, and the ability to operate almost with it's own will regardless of how scared Phoebe is, for example." Riccardo explained. He took a step closer and spoke again, this time quietly in hopes Phoebe might not hear him. "Phoebe went through things my men were assigned to regular therapy for just seeing the aftermath of. Be careful. Don't let anything anger the Nightmare."

Riccardo backed away and turned to Phoebe. He knelt down to be closer to her level and put his hands on her shoulders, looking her in the eyes. "Be good, Phoebe. I'll be checking in on you to see how you're doing, Ok?" he said.

At first, Phoebe sniffed and nodded. Then she stepped forward and hugged the officer. She stepped back and moved toward Alex.

"Do you have any questions for me before I leave?" the officer asked Alex.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ack," Kaylee cried, thankful she'd not picked up the cereals as the licky monster wet her face, "Dog attack!" She laughed aloud and chased after him. "C'mere, you!"
"Not tho loud! You'll thummon the dog catcherth!" Sandy grins, darting around the kitchen island to keep it between him and the cat.

Holly giggles and leans casually on the tap as she watches the fun.
"You guys'll wake Andy if you're not careful." she warns.

~~~~~~~~
Socks can feel the distress at the front door but decides not to mention it to Amanda. She has enough inner turmoil of her own to deal with anyway.
"He does seem sensible like that." he says instead.
"Captain on the bridge!" he jokes when the human appears.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That guy could sleep 'till noon if we let him," Kaylee replied, taking a Feline initiative and going over the top to jump on Sandy's back so she could hold on and lick his head.
---------------
Jake walked the town towards their house, handpaws in pockets and looking around.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

"Good morn you two! I'll start somethin' cookin' here in a minute. Anything catch your fancy?" Mac said as he strolled into the kitchen, giving a joyous wave to Amanda and Socks.

Amanda returned her father's smile and gave a small wave of her own. "Morning father. I can't think of anything personally."

Alex shook her head at Riccardo's question. "I don't think so sir. Thank you for doing this." She stepped close to Phoebe and gently placed a paw on her shoulder. "Me and my family were just about to have breakfast. Would you like to join us?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, maybe we thsouldn't l- EEK! That'th cheating!" he yelps, spinning around and trying to grab the cat on his back.

~~~~~~~~
"We're cats." Socks deadpans, "Whatever you make, we'll fancy the opposite.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hah, hah," Kaylee cried, "not a chance!" She licked the back of his head. "And you'd missed a bit!"
Andy, having found it rather difficult to sleep, watched from the doorway as someone outside chased their newspaper down the street.
---------------
Jake guessed he was on the right street as, on a calm day, several pieces of newspaper blew into his face.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:"Good morn you two! I'll start somethin' cookin' here in a minute. Anything catch your fancy?" Mac said as he strolled into the kitchen, giving a joyous wave to Amanda and Socks.

Amanda returned her father's smile and gave a small wave of her own. "Morning father. I can't think of anything personally."

Alex shook her head at Riccardo's question. "I don't think so sir. Thank you for doing this." She stepped close to Phoebe and gently placed a paw on her shoulder. "Me and my family were just about to have breakfast. Would you like to join us?"
The officer gave Phoebe a gentle, almost fatherly hug and said goodbye. When he was back in his car, Phoebe looked back up at Alex. Her eyes were watering and red, but she nodded in response to whether she wanted some food. "*snf* Y-yes please..."
-Champion Motto

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

"Hah, then I guess I'll have to make a decent spread of choices for ya, huh?" Mac laughed, as he set to gathering ingredients for the selection of dishes he was about to create.

Amanda almost laughed as well, while unsure if he was joking, shared the indecision he described.

Alex kept her gentle smile and nodded. "Alright, Amanda's father is probably there right now and you can ask him to make almost anything you might want then." She led the way in, letting Phoebe set the pace, not wanting to rush the poor rabbit. As they neared the dining room Alex called towards the three already there, "Hey guys, we have a guest over who we'll be helping for some time."
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Phoebe walked slower than she normally did, still clearly upset about Rua's departure. She did try to smile when Alex brought her into the room with three others, though her smile ended up being rather weak. "Um... h-hello again..." she said, timidly.
-Champion Motto

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, it'th gonna be like that, ith it?" Sandy grins, grabbing Kaylee's legs so she's trapped on his back. Heading for the lounge room, he turns backwards and flops onto the couch, pinning Kaylee beneath him. He makes sure to wiggle a little to smoosh her further into the cushions.

~~~~~~~~
As Phoebe enters the kitchen Socks is forced away by the intensity of emotion making up the demon on her back. He wants to comfort the rabbit, feeling her emotions too, but can't physically get close enough. He at least hopes he can keep his expression neutral enough to avoid upsetting her.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ack," Kaylee called, fighting to free herself with a little of her wind power thrusting back against Sandy, "I'm g'w'n t' sm'll'v'e dug!*"
Andy, having dodged a Dog on his way through, found himself standing next to Holly. "Never seen her play like this," he said, not quite recalling Holly was a ghost as he reached down to pet her.
--------------
Jake reached the right house, identifiable by the traces of damage out the front.

* I'm going to smell of Dog!
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Mac, not missing a beat, turned giving a bright smile while seamlessly still gathering ingredients for the food he'd be making. "Hello there! What would ya like to have to eat this morning?" While surprised to have another creature to come into his care, he decided to get details later.

Amanda lacked Mac's flowing attitude to the development, even if she didn't show it. She felt a flash of annoyance, quickly followed by shame at feeling annoyed, which quickly devolved into a fast paced roll of emotions she smashed into the depths of her mind. She couldn't trust herself to not say the wrong thing so opted to merely wave at Phoebe but remain silent.

Alex gestured for Phoebe to pick whatever place at the reasonably sized table she would want to sit. She put her pawn on her chin in thought as she went over the situation in her head, "We're definitely going to have to hound Bridget for that enchantment for Socks now." She hummed for a moment before gesturing towards the floor, playfulness on her voice, "Maybe we can get embarrassing stories from him to get her to speed it up."

Mac gave a somewhat dramatic sigh, "Could you please show the Matriarch some respect?" Both Alex and Amanda spoke at Mac's words.

"Sometimes."
"Nah."
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

As Leon was walking through the center, picking out the things he needed for his garden, he began to wonder if this may be a bit of a big job for him. "Normally, I'd be fine working by myself on something like this," he thought as he pulled out his phone, "But with all I have planned, I think I'm going to need help for once," he then dialed the number for Alex's phone, who had given him his number at the mall, with the hopes that maybe they'd like to help him.