Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

caelei

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by caelei »

"Oh, that guy. If you don't like him then you don't have to date him or anything. You should be able to date anyone you want to. And you are a great girl, it's no wonder he likes you. You're beautiful and nice, and you're really fun to be around. Anybody would be lucky to have you as a girlfriend."
Jayda's pink blush came back to her ears, and she gave a coy, embarrassed --but also pleased-- smile. "Really? I... I was afraid that I wouldn't make any friends and that nobody would like me. I get really enthusiastic and talkative, and I thought that maybe... they'd think I was annoying." She gazed at Tobias, and suddenly felt a certain flutter in her stomach, an emotion that she couldn't really identify. One she had never felt before. She was really, really beginning to like Tobias.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
The Game

Post by The Game »

Buckdida wrote: "Heh, alright, go right on ahead. I can't really do that though. Ultimate Frisbee has far too much running for me to play." He tapped the side of his waist. "Bad hips, you see. Jaxeh says it's quite fun though. Hmm, quite a nice recovery on his part, there... Jaxeh is quite skilled at most sports. Do you think you can best him with some 'Beginner's Luck,' Stephi? That's always entertaining to see."
Stephi laughed for a second. "It would take a little more then beginner's luck for me to beat him." She watched the players for a second, and her eyes widened in fascination. "I can't believe I've missed out on something like that. I don't know much past the simple basics of the game. Are there any other little exceptions in the rules or something?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias felt victorious at that blush, knowing full well what it meant, "I don't see how anyone could be annoyed of you. I actually think your enthusiasm is really cute. And your eyes, those are cute too." He told her smiling back at her. He grabbed her hand gently and turned away from the fountain, "Come on, there's still a lot of park to explore." He said, enjoying every second. As he smiled at her he felt a warm feeling, he hadn't felt from any other girl he's flirted with in the past.
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Bastion wandered around the park, looking for something to do. He had caught the tail end of the water show, and had stoof off to the side and watched the Ultimate Frisbee game, though he didn't join in.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Keeshah wrote: Precious rubs Frankenstien's hand she is holding, as they walk down along the sidewalk.
Well then it's a date.. a walk an dinner.
Wagging her tail happily.
"Yeah, it'll be fun." Frankenstein said, blood running to his cheeks as he smiled. "It's always nice to spend time with you." Frankenstein said, walking toward Oasis Tower, his grip tightening briefly around Precious's hand.
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote:"Yeah, it'll be fun." Frankenstein said, blood running to his cheeks as he smiled. "It's always nice to spend time with you." Frankenstein said, walking toward Oasis Tower, his grip tightening briefly around Precious's hand.

Walks up the street..
Besides reading, what else are you into? sports? Opera? mud wrestling? speed surgery?? she adds teasingly.
Would you like to work out in the gym some time?
Last edited by Keeshah on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Neko wrote:Zoey smiled and wagged her tail, sliding off the bed. "Can we go eat? I've never had a real meal before!" She paused,"A meal looks like the plates of food, like on the tv right? I seen commercials on the TV's in store windows before, and that food looked really yummy!"
Tom smiled at Zoey. "You will love living in Oasis Towers, Zoey. And you're going to love life with Glenn."
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

The Game wrote:Stephi laughed for a second. "It would take a little more then beginner's luck for me to beat him." She watched the players for a second, and her eyes widened in fascination. "I can't believe I've missed out on something like that. I don't know much past the simple basics of the game. Are there any other little exceptions in the rules or something?"
"Not in particular. It's mostly like American Football, except when you're holding the Frisbee, you can't run with it. And don't tackle people. You can get in people's faces to block their throws, but you can't tackle or hit them. Now, get out there and score a goal! I'll be rooting for you." Klack sat down on the sidelines, smiling, watching the game, largely unable to play. And then...

'Ah, that's not any good.' Klack noticed that Jaxeh was throwing a controlled fit. It seemed that the female that he was with...well, it seemed she ditched him, for either another dog, or her actual boyfriend. As well it may have been; it's not like Jaxeh ever perused serious relationships anyway. Klack watched as Jaxeh vented his anger on the field, intentionally tackling people as he made diving catches for the Frisbee and throwing line drives at teammates. Klack hoped that Stephi wouldn't be on the reviving end of one of those tosses.
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn blushed again at what Tom said, but came over it quickly. He stood up and opened the door of his room, while motioning with his arm for everyone to walk out.
Come on, let's go!
He couldn't wait for Zoey to try the food in the restaurant, it's going to be very new and very tasty for her.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li did as Glenn motioned and left his room, giggling at Glenn for no reason. "Yeah, lets go! I'm starting to get a bit hungry aswell!" Li giggled.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

"'The Guy?'" Frankenstein asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Precious. "I'm sorry if I sound ignorant, but what the heck is 'The Guy?' Sounds like some really old book."
Frankenstein Shelley
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat moved from his place leaning against the wall. He trailed after Li as they left the room, making a thoughtful sound. "Hmm... I suppose I could eat."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey smiled and slid off the bed, running out of the room with her tail wagging. "Yaaaay!"
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi smiled. "Hopefully that will give me a little luck." She didn't turn back to the game yet, as she thought of another thing. "How am i supposed to get in their faces though? Unless I had a step stool or something." she giggled and looked at the game again. She frowned as she saw Jaxeh tackling others. I though he said we aren't allowed to tackle...maybe he's a special member and get's to do stuff like that...and won't tackle me... she shrugged and took a deep breath. She set down he purse by Klack. "Well, here I go. I hope it wouldn't be too much trouble for you to watch my purse for a few...however long this game takes." she jogged off, waving behind her in a thank you fashion, to the others in the game.
She wasn't exactly sure as how to join in, so she called out to those who were playing.
"Um...hi! Can I join in?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote:"'The Guy?'" Frankenstein asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Precious. "I'm sorry if I sound ignorant, but what the heck is 'The Guy?' Sounds like some really old book."
Precious looks strangely at Frankenstien
No why would you work out in there, unless you like other guys.

No No in the gym! Get you all pumped up like me, so you can body press a car! silly.

She peers at his ears..
Maybe you need a book on hearing rottie talk?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Carrie could feel her heart going into her throat with every heartbeat. It was agonizing, sitting here with nothing to talk about. With an attempt at starting a conversation, she blurted out, "What's your name?"

Marc jumped at the question, not handling the situation any easier. "M-Marc."

Carrie nodded, but couldn't think of any way to continue the conversation. She frantically searched her mind for something to talk about to break the ice.

Ummmmm......what have I done today? Ate, no, um, slept, no, listened to my iPod, oh, music! Um, artists......no, no, that's it!

Carrie then confidently turned back to Marc, and asked, "Hey, you ever heard of Projection?"

Marc went pale, and jumped up quickly. "W-what did you say?"

"Projection, have you heard of him?"

Marc couldn't hide the terror that was rising up in him. "I, er, uh, I don't, um......"

Carrie looked at Marc oddly. "You haven't?"

"No, um, I have, but, uh, I-" Marc couldn't take it anymore. The fear of being found out overwhelmed him so much that he took off running, just to get out of the situation.

Carrie was taken aback by the behavior, and followed, calling, "Wait, Marc, hold on!" Now that she had her confidence, she wasn't going to give up. She liked this dog, and was going to work to get him.

Marc tore off down the field as fast as he could, though Carrie was about as fast as he was. In his panic, he didn't notice that he had actually ran onto the field, and was running through the game. At that moment, he slammed into a rich looking Siberian husky, who was in the middle of chop-blocking an opponent player. He fell backwards onto his tail, and sat there, dazed.

((HEHEH I'M SO CRUEL TO MY CHARACTERS :3 ))
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap shrugged, not really sure how to respond. There is a moment of awkward silence before he speaks up again. "Well one thing I can say is being shunned by society has given me ample opportunity to improve my intellectual purview. I shudder to think who I would be if I wasn't smart."
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Kalvin wrote:Cap shrugged, not really sure how to respond. There is a moment of awkward silence before he speaks up again. "Well one thing I can say is being shunned by society has given me ample opportunity to improve my intellectual purview. I shudder to think who I would be if I wasn't smart."
Grace couldn't help but smile at that, "At least you're being confident." She said, "Did you want to come on this tour in the first place, or did you feel like you had to?" She asked him.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Tom left the room last. He was kinda hungry, and he quickly caught up with Nat. "Thanks for choosing Zoey, Nat. I think she'll have a great time here." he said to Nat.
Alex

Post by Alex »

The group left Glenn's apartment, and walked over to the elevator. Glenn pressed the button himself. Sure, it would be funny to watch Zoey's excitement if she pressed it, but Glenn wanted to make it to the restaurant as soon as possible. The door opened, and they walked inside the elevator. Inside, he hugged Tom's side, and smiled at Zoey.
Do you like riding the elevator? It gives you an itchy feeling in the stomach, right?
Richarson Valley

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat glanced up at Tom as they walked, smiling a little. "Wasn't much of a choice really. I knew they'd be fine together." He chuckled, stepping into the elevator.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Alex wrote:The group left Glenn's apartment, and walked over to the elevator. Glenn pressed the button himself. Sure, it would be funny to watch Zoey's excitement if she pressed it, but Glenn wanted to make it to the restaurant as soon as possible. The door opened, and they walked inside the elevator. Inside, he hugged Tom's side, and smiled at Zoey.
Do you like riding the elevator? It gives you an itchy feeling in the stomach, right?
Zoey smiled up at Glenn and Tom."An itchy feeling? Umm, not really, but it does feel funny!"
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Keeshah wrote:Precious looks strangely at Frankenstien
No why would you work out in there, unless you like other guys.

No No in the gym! Get you all pumped up like me, so you can body press a car! silly.

She peers at his ears..
Maybe you need a book on hearing rottie talk?
"Sorry... My mistake." Frankenstein replied, his ears going flat in his embarrassment. "I also don't really see the need to go to the gym. I'm actually quite able to take care of stuff on my own. I do lift alot of big boxes."
Frankenstein Shelley
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn just smiled at Zoey. The little fox was funny, and it was interesting to watch her discover all these new things. The elevator arrived at the second floor, and the group moved to the restaurant Aden, owned by Glenn's parents.
Okay, here we are. You guys can order whatever you want. Zoey, you get to choose the table we'll sit at!
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li's ears dropped as they moved towards the restaurant. "I w-won't order a-any s-syrup t-this time, if y-you want, Glenn." Li stuttered, even though he knew Glenn most likely wasn't allergic.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey looked around the restaurant, it was all very pretty and looked fancy. "Ok, I'll find a good place to sit!" She dropped to all fours and scurried off, diving underneath tables as she looked for somewhere to sit.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glen giggled at Zoey. Someone had to explain her that she's supposed to sit on the chairs, and not under the tables. What Li said just made him feel bad. Tom, could you take care of Zoey for me? Li, I need to talk to you in private.
Without waiting for a reply, Glenn grabbed the tiger's paw and pulled him away from the group, right next to the fountain. Little drops were hitting them, and it was quite refreshing, but that didn't matter.
Li... you've probably figured it out, but I'm not allergic to syrup at all. It was that day, well, I didn't want anyone to find out, but that doesn't matter! What matters is... you can't be sad because I'm with Tom now. Please don't be sad.
He paused a little, and proceeded to hug Li. I want you to know that we'll always be friends, no matter what happens. I will never let you down because of Tom. Please don't be sad!
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li hugged back and rested his head on Glenn's shoulder. "I'm not sad Glenn..." He ran that sentence through his head. "Well... Maybe a little... But it's just that I thought we were having such a good time... a-and I k-kinda thought you liked me the same way back.."

Li sighed. "But then Tom came and snatched you away from me... Right in front of me, pretty much..."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote: "Sorry... My mistake." Frankenstein replied, his ears going flat in his embarrassment. "I also don't really see the need to go to the gym. I'm actually quite able to take care of stuff on my own. I do lift alot of big boxes."

Precious looks up an down at all the scars on Frankenstein.
If you say so.
Holding the door open for frankie to enter the towers lobby.

Well, I take it your going to go read your books..
an i should check in with Mom, before she thinks i'm up to something naughty.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Teh Brawler wrote:Marc tore off down the field as fast as he could, though Carrie was about as fast as he was. In his panic, he didn't notice that he had actually ran onto the field, and was running through the game. At that moment, he slammed into a rich looking Siberian husky, who was in the middle of chop-blocking an opponent player. He fell backwards onto his tail, and sat there, dazed.

((HEHEH I'M SO CRUEL TO MY CHARACTERS :3 ))
"Guh!" As Jaxeh was knocked off balance, he hooked upwards, and smacked the Frisbee out of his opponent's hands, upwards, though the air...flying towards Stephi.

"Stephi!" Klack called out to her.

"Catch it!"

(OOC: I respond to your longposts, with a SHORTPOSTS)
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Alex wrote:Glen giggled at Zoey. Someone had to explain her that she's supposed to sit on the chairs, and not under the tables. What Li said just made him feel bad. Tom, could you take care of Zoey for me? Li, I need to talk to you in private.
Tom could tell pretty much instantly what this was about (I10), so he did what Glenn said. "Silly fox, you're meant to sit on the chairs, not under the tables." He chuckled and beckoned for Zoey to come over to him. "I'll find a good table for us, Zoey."
Alex

Post by Alex »

Glenn didn't know what to say or do. Li seemed very upset about this. And honestly, he couldn't even decide who he loves more - him or Tom. It was just that Tom came first. And all three of them being in a relationship is just ridiculous. Nothing good could come out of it, anyway.
Oh, Li... I'm so sorry... b-but... what about Nat? You could try being with him.
Richarson Valley

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

(IRC down here V)

Li's eyes widened when Glenn mentioned Nat. "Uh.... I d-don't t-think he w-wants to..." Li stuttered, recalling what had happened earlier.

Glenn looked at Li, confused to why the tiger was so nervous. "Li? What's wrong?"

Li felt panic creeping up. "N...N-nat t-told me h-he uhm... c-couldn't uhm... b-be with me...?"

Glenn nodded, and hugged Li tighter, not wanting to question it anymore. It would probably hurt his feelings. "I'm sorry, Li... but please try to understand... I love both of you, and... it just happened that he was the first to ask."

Li sighed. "I know..." He buried his face deep in Glenn's neck. "I'm sorry Glenn..."

Glenn patted his back. "It's okay, I understand you. But please don't be sad... we'll always be friends. Always."

Li smiled slightly, "Promise?"

"Promise." - he said.

Li looked up at Glenn again. "D-do you want to rejoin the group now?"

Glenn looked back at the group, and giggled at Zoey. "Yeah, let's go back and see what little Zoey is up to."

Li smiled at Glenn's giggle and looked over at Zoey. "Good choice, huh?"

Glenn smiled. "Yeah, you guys picked a great pet. Thanks!"

Li let go of Glenn and was going to make his way over to the group but leaned in towards Glenn's ear, "She was the cutest one there, I promise!" He giggled.

Glenn started walking towards the group. "I can see that." - he said, with a smile
The Game

Post by The Game »

Stephi heard Klack in the nick of time. She lifted her hands and closed her eyes...and felt the Frisebee land in her paws. She gripped it and smiled triumphantly, then frowned.
"What do I do with it now?" she asked Klack.
Neko

Post by Neko »

bollythewolf wrote: Tom could tell pretty much instantly what this was about (I10), so he did what Glenn said. "Silly fox, you're meant to sit on the chairs, not under the tables." He chuckled and beckoned for Zoey to come over to him. "I'll find a good table for us, Zoey."
Zoey popped up sitting at an empty table. She smiled and waved to their group. "Let's sit here!"
caelei

Post by caelei »

"I don't see how anyone could be annoyed of you. I actually think your enthusiasm is really cute. And your eyes, those are cute too. Come on, there's still a lot of park to explore."
Jayda smiled right back at Tobias, still feeling the light blush about her ears. She was feeling really, really happy. She wondered how anything in the world could have been better than visiting the park like they were. It was impossible to imagine how the different shops in the mall or even the museum could hold such wonders as this place, especially as the wind blew through the trees and rustled all the leaves, and as the sun gleamed through a puffy cloud overhead. And as she felt Tobias' paw wrapped warmly around hers... she looked forward, peering about, and asked, "Okay, so what's next?" The scents of all the different foods, and the sound of talk and laughter were adding to her good mood. She couldn't seem to stop smiling.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

caelei wrote:"Okay, so what's next?"
"Well, I think we should take a stroll around the park and see the gardens. There's also a hedge maze. We can grab a bite to eat on the way if you're hungry. It's my treat." He offered, smiling as they walked together near the fountain.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat cast an uneasy glance at Glenn as the Dalmatian dragged Li off. He watched them for a moment before following Tom, but he kept glancing back. The leopard's concern ebbed a bit when he saw the two hug,but he was still a little worried. Li looked fine when they returned, but Nat couldn't help but lean in to question the tiger in a whisper. "You okay?" He asked tenderly as they walked to Zoey. "I understand if it's private, but I just don't want you getting upset..."
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Neko wrote:Zoey popped up sitting at an empty table. She smiled and waved to their group. "Let's sit here!"
Tom chuckled and walked over to where Zoey was sitting. He pulled up a chair next to her and sat down. "So Zoey," he said, "what do you think of Oasis Towers so far?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li smiled weakly at Nat's concern and scratched the back of his head. "Yeah... It's okay, I'll be alright. No need to worry." Li replied, getting a bit nervous and picked up the pace towards the table.