Your Current Avatar

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

trekkie

Re: Your Current Avatar

Post by trekkie »

Changed my avatar to Kari and Keene.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Cute … will miss Dallas, though. ;)
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Still keeping my avatar up since the month I changed my avatar I went on vacation for almost 2 weeks and it wouldn't be fair to Mako to not give her a full month of my attention so keeping my avatar as her for a while.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

New Avi.
i blame hawkfang.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Nice.
NHWestoN wrote:Cute … will miss Dallas, though. ;)
Dallas will be back eventually, I’m basically rotating through avatars.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
furrygamer793

Post by furrygamer793 »

Buster wrote:New Avi.
i blame hawkfang.
Okay I believe you, and since you changed it I decided to finally start changing my avatars to the phases
Rp characters
Greetings, fellow sapient beings.
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

Y'all are switching avatars so quickly I hardly get to know 'em before they're gone. Everyone but Weston, that is :lol: Not complaining of course~
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

My avatar is now N, my personal favorite Pokémon antagonist, as well as the person singing the song linked to in my signature.
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
Legotron123

Post by Legotron123 »

My new avatar is a cat version of Todoroki from My Hero Academia by SEGAmastergirl on Twitter.
8F4774C5-0E65-497D-819F-27A772A6D5B2.jpeg
8F4774C5-0E65-497D-819F-27A772A6D5B2.jpeg (123.48 KiB) Viewed 21282 times
Play The Hayseed Knight. This isn’t self promotion, I just really like the game.

You ever realize that the two longest pieces of literature in existence are both fanfics? Weird right?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Very handsome - love the coloration.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

For a second there, I almost thought that it was a Thundercat that you had in your avatar now. XD
Nathan Kerbonaut

Cute cat, I'd pet him :P
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Nice, love the eyes!

trekkie

Post by trekkie »

My new avatar is Res.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

My new avatar now is Minako Aino aka Sailor Venus or Sailor V from the 1990s version of the anime Sailor Moon. This is her pose at the end of her “Venus star power, make up!” transformation and she is the last of the inner planetary senshi despite the fact that Jupiter actually is an outer planet. She has a beauty element (which I’m sure people are gonna point out isn’t actually an element. LOL with a metal-affinity fighting in the name of the planet of beauty.
Last edited by Amazee Dayzee on Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Mine's unchanged...... ;)
JamesTCat

Post by JamesTCat »

Still rockin' the Gokaiger Insignia as the avatar. And I will never EVER change it. It's fitting as well.
Challenge James T Cat in SMASH Ultimate plus Switch Online: SW-2695-1793-4587
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

My avatar is now Mungo and Keene. (Thank you to Nathan and Dayzee.)

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Avatar here is of Haruka Tenoh after she transformed into her Sailor Senshi identity which is Sailor Uranus within the first anime in season 3. The ending pose with the Uranus symbol behind her wasn’t shown in the anime and I had to get it from a Japanese only video game. Anyway, her element is the element of flight and she has a space affinity to her attacks.
Nathan Kerbonaut

Nice avatars, you two :D
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

Mine is a Halloween commission I got.

https://www.deviantart.com/blackfang19/ ... -815140999
Last edited by fenrirblack on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Nice, Fen.

Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I know you are trying to look terrifying but you just look so ADORABLE! :mrgreen:
Vertigo Fox

Post by Vertigo Fox »

...well it's me isn't it?
:P
This is actually a picture I took at the Prague Zoo when I visited Europe last year. Their clouded leopard was very very friendly with me, even while ignoring everybody else there. Even though it's not the first time a wild cat in a zoo decided they liked me, they usually need more than one look to get to that point.
Not only that, but when I had the chance to go back there for a few hours the day before heading back to Canada (almost two weeks after the first time) the cat certainly seemed to remember me. I must have made quite the impression on him... if only I knew how.
Anyway I keep some pictures of him around and use them on different websites from time to time, just to remind myself what that felt like. It was a unique experience even in my own strange life, and not one I ever want to forget.
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia
Check out my musical ramblings, if you dare:

https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I don't think I could ever get that close to a wild cat because I would always be afraid that they would tear me to shreds.
VeryAngryDeer

Post by VeryAngryDeer »

My avatar's a character I came up with for a webcomic I never made. She did get a cameo in someone else's comic, and that's where the image comes from.

Holly Sulfur, a genetically engineered lifeform designed for military operations at night, particularly in urban and forest environment. Body plan based on the Flying Fox Bat, providing SONAR, good vision (night and day), and wings for short glides. The red bracelet is a tracking device that all GELFs were required to wear.

Whenever I think of a new work, I always try to put her in it somewhere.
Nathan Kerbonaut

VeryAngryDeer wrote:Holly Sulfur, a genetically engineered lifeform designed for military operations at night, particularly in urban and forest environment. Body plan based on the Flying Fox Bat, providing SONAR, good vision (night and day), and wings for short glides. The red bracelet is a tracking device that all GELFs were required to wear.
Neat backstory! I never would've guessed it belongs to such a cute character :lol:
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I really didn't even know that the character in your avatar was a female until you told me. :lol: Of course, now that I know, just staring at her intensely I can see she's a female. :D
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

I've been considering making a Halloween avatar. Another project to work on, I guess. It would also be the first avatar I'd make myself since I got here on the forums. All of them after the first were edits or gifts.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
VeryAngryDeer

Post by VeryAngryDeer »

Nathan Kerbonaut wrote:
VeryAngryDeer wrote:Holly Sulfur, a genetically engineered lifeform designed for military operations at night, particularly in urban and forest environment. Body plan based on the Flying Fox Bat, providing SONAR, good vision (night and day), and wings for short glides. The red bracelet is a tracking device that all GELFs were required to wear.
Neat backstory! I never would've guessed it belongs to such a cute character :lol:
Most of the cuteness comes from the art style, I think. She's not quite so cute when I draw her.

Here's a different scene she's in:
Colours are a little off (missing the orange around her neck) but the writer got her personality spot-on. She would absolutely be the one at the front of the group justifiably berating an authority figure outside her chain of command.
Amazee Dayzee wrote:I really didn't even know that the character in your avatar was a female until you told me. :lol: Of course, now that I know, just staring at her intensely I can see she's a female. :D
Understandable, it is quite a small picture, and she's wearing Earth Military fatigues, which aren't exactly body-hugging.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Just saw this thread.

My current avatar is done by Jakkel of who draws the Black Tapestries and Relm of Kaerwyn comics.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5g6ef6zjtwmz7 ... 9.png?dl=0
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
fenrirblack

Post by fenrirblack »

dr_eirik wrote:Just saw this thread.

My current avatar is done by Jakkel of who draws the Black Tapestries and Relm of Kaerwyn comics.

I thought the art style felt familiar. It was this tickling in the back of my mind.
Housepets! Fan Fiction By Fenrir Black M.A.
There is a price to pay for defying fate.
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

fenrirblack wrote:
dr_eirik wrote:Just saw this thread.

I thought the art style felt familiar. It was this tickling in the back of my mind.
That sounds bad. Let me get a bpne saw and we'll take care of that. 8-)
"Say, this is only tangentially relevant, but how many rings is your tail supposed to have?"
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Sorry but I don't trust any doctor whose first thought is to reach for medical tools when a patient complains of something.

X3
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Sorry but I don't trust any doctor whose first thought is to reach for medical tools when a patient complains of something.

X3

Oh, that's only because its not my area of expertise. I'd be much more careful if this was an eye problem. 8-)
Vertigo Fox

Post by Vertigo Fox »

Oooh, I know of quite a few medical tools for working on those most ocular of orbs. Let me get you a scleral depressor...
Ship's Cat, MPSV Iberia
Check out my musical ramblings, if you dare:

https://soundcloud.com/snowfoxden
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Strange how I feel a lot more safer around the tiger with meat in his mouth rather than the raccoon with a medical degree. Regardless, I'm glad I didn't get you when I had my colonoscopy. XD
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

I wouldn't worry. I work exclusively on the other end. If it's not an eye, I dont want to know!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You mean the other end and all of its parts that are over there? Last time I checked, the mind is not in the eye. :lol:
dr_eirik

Post by dr_eirik »

?You've never heard of the minds eye