HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

GrimD@rk8290

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote:Oh.. but then where do the adult cats come from???
"From the baby kittens, they grow up." Sunny said this matter of factly.
Keeshah wrote:I'm not sure i'd have to taste you to bee surrre of dat1
Sunny looked at the skunk and then back at himself. "I mean if you want but I've tried liver before, it's gross."
Keeshah wrote:come play! be one of us!, one of us!!, one of us!!!
Sunny looked over at the kitten who had wanted to play with him earlier and looked at Lucky to see what his reply was.
WeirdGamer wrote:
"Hi Sammy," replied Lucky, making sure to keep Oreo at literal arms length. "I guess playing could be fun. Did you have something in mind?"
"Well my kitten friend here wanted to go swinging, but I was thinking I dunno, tag or ring around the rosey, or whatever you wanna do! I am game for anything." Sunny said happily to the rabbit.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:
"Thankew," Leslie said, "Yore very pritty too," He edged closer to Sunny, meaning to tag the Dog and nip off into the woodchips.
"You been around here, long?" Luna asked, paying no mind to him creeping closer and closer to the unsuspecting Sunny who was preoccupied with his other friends.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"'Course, Flash," Sally said, knowing there wasn't much point in trying to stop the flighty Mouse. "Hello, Olivia," she said lightly, putting her hand onto the ground for the little Mouse. "You're OK. No need to worry. I won't hurt you. What's that you're holding?"
----------------
"Um, a few weeks," Leslie said, still creeping and wondering if his stalking was getting better. Then again, as he'd heard Chip warn the Dog, the Dog was probably just playing too. "It's a gud playce. 'Cept when Miss Piper got, um, borrowed."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Oh.. but then where do the adult cats come from???
"From the baby kittens, they grow up." Sunny said this matter of factly.

But if Kittens come from kittens, why do thay haf to grow up?
WeirdGamer wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "I'm sure you will, Kryo! Lucky and I grew up here and we never wanted to live anywhere else." Piper smiles.
"Hey now, Oreo. You can't eat the Easter Bunny or he won't be able to deliver his- Oops! I should not have said that!"
"What she said."
Oh yourrr the Easter Bunny!!! SHOW US how you lay the eggs!!!
Bounding all around the flustered bunny.. in a sort of weasel war dance
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"Alright! Off we go then!" Josh said, starting the car as they headed back toward his house, while Nadia nuzzled Flynn gently "You've no idea how I've longed for this" she muttered quietly
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Oh, I think I have some idea." Flynn murmurs back, reciprocating the affection. Closing his eyes he inhales her scent and feels the world complete again. He can't hide a contented grin as he wraps his good arm around the fox's shoulders.
"Love you so much, honey. Have I said that yet?"

~~~~
"Naw, he can't do that. The magic doesn't work like that." Piper tells the skunk.
"If he does that he loses the magic and the universe has to find a new Easter Bunny." she explains before turning back to Kryo.
"So what time do you open? I'll make sure I'm there to troll- I mean, help you!"

~~~~
"Take me to your feeder!" Simon grins, making a vague paw gesture he hopes is similar enough to the one he'd seen the human doing on the screen at the drive-in.

~~~~
"So... Do I want to know what exactly your friend is, Mr. Flash?" Ed asks.

~~~~
Olivia ducks behind Ed as the Giant Thing suddenly moves and talks.
"Um... T-these are my dollies. Y-you're really big! Are... Are all humans that big?" Clearly she hasn't left the nest much.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"So... Do I want to know what exactly your friend is, Mr. Flash?" Ed asks.
"Probably not." Flash said with a shrug. "Just know that he's friendly, won't hurt you, and is incomprehensibly massive. Best of all, both the fox and the... you know what... are varying degrees of terrified of him. Even if the humans weren't protecting you, they wouldn't go near you if it meant getting within arm's reach of him."

Flash jumped up and down a bit to prep himself for a run. "I have to go. Simon and Nola might be coming out of the house any minute. I'll see you all inside." he said. Flash lifted his nail onto his shoulder, and bolted out of the door in a cloud of dust. He aimed for the pool. He knew he probably shouldn't be doing this. Rats eat mice, and he's going into danger. Still though, he could at least warn the rat from a decent distance such that he could run away if he had to. If all else failed, he had his nail and he was strong enough to use it.

Flash reached the pool where he slowed down to look around, still preparing to run at the first sign of danger.
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Naw, he can't do that. The magic doesn't work like that." Piper tells the skunk.
"If he does that he loses the magic and the universe has to find a new Easter Bunny." she explains before turning back to Kryo.
"So what time do you open? I'll make sure I'm there to troll- I mean, help you!"

Well i can be the new Easter skunk!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Naw, he can't do that. The magic doesn't work like that." Piper tells the skunk.
Kryo thinks for a bit before replying with "Nine in the morning. We're closed Sundays as it's our time to just kick back and relax."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Believe it or not, I'm a small one," Sally told the tiny Mouse. "But I'm a nice one," she said hopefully.
"And Sally also has some dollies," Juniper added. "She can show you them if you like. Come on," she added, taking Olivia's paw with her free hand and moving towards where she scented Sally was.
"I might even have one..." She paused as she recalled buying it for Nola's kittens before they were born and keeping it from the Cat as a surprise. "That.. that's not too big for you," she finished hesitantly.
"Even her dolls have dolls," Juniper 'whispered' to Olivia.
----------------
Nola genuinely smiled at Simon. "We have made contact," she told him, leading the way towards the kitchen and its' fridge freezer full of goods.
----------------
The Rat looked out from his small hide as yet another Mouse invaded HIS territory. He got on well with Ed now that Ed knew who was top on the pecking order but the little Rodents had been multiplying in recent days, despite his best efforts to encourage them not to come down his end of the pool. "If you're passing through," he said from cover, "pass faster!"
---------------
"I think I may need to room with you tonight, Ryyn," Kilo told the Canine (and, possibly, Flynn)
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:The Rat looked out from his small hide as yet another Mouse invaded HIS territory. He got on well with Ed now that Ed knew who was top on the pecking order but the little Rodents had been multiplying in recent days, despite his best efforts to encourage them not to come down his end of the pool. "If you're passing through," he said from cover, "pass faster!"
Flash turned on the spot to face where the voice was coming from. Sure enough, there was a rat hiding himself nearby. "I was looking for you, actually. I've got a warning to deliver and time is of the essence so I'll cut to the chase." Flash leaned a bit on his nail like a walking stick. "There's a fox named Simon moving into the pool house, and a cat named Nola I'm sure you've realized has moved into the main house. Right here, you're smack dab in the middle of both of their hunting territories."
-Champion Motto

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, I think I have some idea." Flynn murmurs back, reciprocating the affection. Closing his eyes he inhales her scent and feels the world complete again. He can't hide a contented grin as he wraps his good arm around the fox's shoulders.
"Love you so much, honey. Have I said that yet?"
"It's nice to hear it again" the vixen murmured with a smile, but before she could enjoy the moment for too long, the car stopped
"Alright! We're here! Let's go in everyone I have the menu somewhere inside"
"Well that's.....urgh...." Nadia sighed and grumbled, then turned to Flynn "Well, I guess we're here"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Aww. Can't you drive around the block a few more times, Josh?" Flynn whines jokingly before unhooking his seatbelt and pushing the door open with a footpaw.

~~~~
Simon allows himself to smile a little as soon as Nola's back is turned but makes sure it's (almost) hidden whenever she looks back.
"Please tell me your human isn't one of those awful plant-eaters." he grumbles as he walks.

~~~~
"Y-you have dollies too? My daddy made my dollies. Did your daddy make yours?" Olivia asks, cautiously letting herself be lead to Sally's hand. She has to put her dollies on the hand first and then climb on.

Ed shrugs as Flash disappears and then helps Juniper onto Sally's hand too.
"I... Don't think your hand's going to be quite big enough for all of us, sorry. I'm Ed, by the way, and this is Harry. Olivia you've already met."

~~~~
"Would an Easter Skunk lay rotten eggs?" Piper asks Oreo jokingly.
"Yeah, we're normally shut Sundays too, except for on market weekends. The local craft and produce market always brings in a few tourists. It's the first weekend of every month. Except for January and February because then it's too cold to be out and about. You should go to a market when you can. They're pretty cool actually. Just, er, do't go too near the potters' wheels if you're with Lucky, right, Lucky?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I think I'll go in the pocket with Olivia, right, Sally? Ed can go up to the shoulder."
"Right, Juni," Sally said, lifting the pair up to her shirt pocket and letting the pair climb in as Juniper pulled it open for Olivia. "And, nah," she continued, "dad didn't make them, Olivia. But I can show you anyway," she asked, putting her other hand down for Ed.
------------------
"The Cat's nothing," the Rat said, stepping out so Flash could see his full frame. He glowered down at Flash, flexing his left arm in an imitation of stretching that showed his scars. "She's not one to come down this side often. The Fox might be trouble. IF it exists," he added, stepping closer to tower over Flash.
------------------
"Only in moderation," Thomas said from where he was making a Ham salad sandwich. "Leave the Kievs," he asked, "they're mine and Sally's for tonight. I'm shopping tomorrow so you can take anything else."
"It's never as good when you're told what you can take, Thomas," Nola complained, opening the fridge door. "Those are the Kevin things," she advised, pointing to one item in the stack of vegetables, meats and dairy products. "So, what are your choices, Monsieur," she said, affecting an accent similar to a waiter at the town's French restaurant.
-----------------
Kilo released the tight grip he'd had on Ryyn's collar after the car stopped.
-----------------
"It'd be eesee to trak the eggs," Leslie said, coming to the defence of his friend, "but only coz I kno Oreo's sniff. He's knot stinkee."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"The Cat's nothing," the Rat said, stepping out so Flash could see his full frame. He glowered down at Flash, flexing his left arm in an imitation of stretching that showed his scars. "She's not one to come down this side often. The Fox might be trouble. IF it exists," he added, stepping closer to tower over Flash.
Flash didn't budge, nor show any indication of fear when the rat approached him. Despite being within arms length of a potential predator several times his height, Flash was calm. Though he did grip his nail a little tighter in case he had to use it. "You'd better believe he exists." Flash said. "Big, orange, dumb and ugly, and inside the house as we speak. I came here to give you fair warning, he's going to be taking this place over. I've already evacuated the mice living around here, and now I'm trying to save your neck as well."
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Would an Easter Skunk lay rotten eggs?" Piper asks Oreo jokingly.

Oreo looks off into space, pondering that one for a bit...
I guess... I guess i don't know dat. halfing there haz never been an Easter skunk before.
( Ahhhh you broke the skunk)As he stares back off into space.....

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "It'd be eesee to trak the eggs," Leslie said, coming to the defence of his friend,
Hmm it wood be? dat woodent be any good...
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "but only coz I kno Oreo's sniff. He's knot stinkee."
Yes i no stink, i haf baths all the thyme..

Oreo turns too the doggo Sunny..
Youz no think i stinks roit?
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I think I may need to room with you tonight, Ryyn," Kilo told the Canine (and, possibly, Flynn)
"Fine by me," Ryyn says, "I don't think my dad would mind."
------------------
"Yeah, wheels and I don't mix."

About all the egg talk he said, "Well, you wouldn't have to worry about laying eggs. They're from chickens. Easter bunnies contract Christmas Elves to harvest and paint them. What did you think they did during the off season?"
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "It'd be eesee to trak the eggs," Leslie said, coming to the defence of his friend,
Hmm it wood be? dat woodent be any good...
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "but only coz I kno Oreo's sniff. He's knot stinkee."
Yes i no stink, i haf baths all the thyme..

Oreo turns too the doggo Sunny..
Youz no think i stinks roit?
Sunny snapped to attention, he had been staring off, not paying attention to the whole conversation. "Oh! Uh, yeah I don't think he smells at all! Why would anyone think Oreo here smells?" Sunny was a bit confused how they went from talking to playing on the swing to the Easter Bunny?

"Only thing I know is humans get chocolate from the easter bunny, and I get all my favorite dog treats."

Of course Sunny heard the warning from Chip but since he was standing right beside a kitten and he heard Luna's voice behind him he felt no danger.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

WeirdGamer wrote: "Yeah, wheels and I don't mix."

About all the egg talk he said, "Well, you wouldn't have to worry about laying eggs. They're from chickens. Easter bunnies contract Christmas Elves to harvest and paint them. What did you think they did during the off season?"
Oreo bops his head with his forepaws...
Oh i shudda known dat the bunnies were cheating on this Easter thing somehowl!

Oreo then scrambles suddenly up onto Sunny's back..
Hi Hoo Silver Away!
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Would an Easter Skunk lay rotten eggs?" Piper asks Oreo jokingly.
"Yeah, we're normally shut Sundays too, except for on market weekends. The local craft and produce market always brings in a few tourists. It's the first weekend of every month. Except for January and February because then it's too cold to be out and about. You should go to a market when you can. They're pretty cool actually. Just, er, do't go too near the potters' wheels if you're with Lucky, right, Lucky?"
"Oh a farmer/s market?" Kryo replied, his ears perking up "I always enjoyed going to them. I usually find alot of good deals on movies and albums!" He then leaned in close to Piper and asked "I take it Lucky isn't too lucky with those wheels?"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm banned from certain stalls," Chip said as Leslie watched the Doggie he'd been about to tag get shanghai'ed by his best friend.
"Fink yore brutur's busy," he said to Luna, straightening himself up and brushing off his sweater like he wasn't bothered.
-------------
The Rat looked down at Flash with some hostility in his eye. "You," he said tightly, "convinced that weakling to leave? Makes my life harder. He could get things I wanted. Made life... easier. For both of us."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:The Rat looked down at Flash with some hostility in his eye. "You," he said tightly, "convinced that weakling to leave? Makes my life harder. He could get things I wanted. Made life... easier. For both of us."
Flash hardly believed the rat when he said their relationship made things easier for Ed. It sounded more like a parasitic relationship, or extortion. But he wasn't going to argue with the thing who's jaws were bigger than his whole body. "Didn't exactly have much of a choice there. The fox would have been planted right over the entrance to his home. I had to get them out of there or all of them would have been fox chow. They can't get you anything if they're food. Not that you'll need anything anymore if Simon catches you."

Flash shook his head and changed the subject to a related one. "I offered them a place to stay. I live in a rather large and heavily guarded cave. You, on the other hand, I doubt will want to live under house rules imposed by a grizzly bear, nor can I reasonably let any predator near my home. However, if you made your way south to the river and avoided large caves, you'd find yourself in an area devoid of threats and with plentiful food. That is my advice to you. I'm going to be leaving soon, and I suggest you do the same."
-Champion Motto

GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote: Oreo then scrambles suddenly up onto Sunny's back..
Hi Hoo Silver Away!
However this caused Sunny to get nervous. "Oh, horsey! I know this game." Sunny said as he was just about to run around with Oreo a little.

"Neigh!"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'm banned from certain stalls," Chip said as Leslie watched the Doggie he'd been about to tag get shanghai'ed by his best friend.
"Fink yore brutur's busy," he said to Luna, straightening himself up and brushing off his sweater like he wasn't bothered.
Luna saw this and instantly ran over to Sunny, thinking of course the worst."Hey, knock it off!" She of course thought Oreo could be hurting Sunny as she ran over.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Oreo then scrambles suddenly up onto Sunny's back..
Hi Hoo Silver Away!
However this caused Sunny to get nervous. "Oh, horsey! I know this game." Sunny said as he was just about to run around with Oreo a little.

"Neigh!"
Git a long lil doggie~! Yaa Hoooo.. Carp! i need a cowbois hat
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'm banned from certain stalls," Chip said as Leslie watched the Doggie he'd been about to tag get shanghai'ed by his best friend.
Luna saw this and instantly ran over to Sunny, thinking of course the worst."Hey, knock it off!" She of course thought Oreo could be hurting Sunny as she ran over.
Oreo looks around..
Know WHAT off? from where???
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie put out a hand. "It's Ok, miz," he told Luna, "Oreo wont hurt yore doggie. He's ownly having Horsie rydes!"
---------------
The Rat still glowered but rubbed his chin. "Foxes, he said with certainty, "I can tend to deal with. Except that nutjob Archibald" he added, fingering a long scar. "But it'll be under advisement. Now go away." He stepped backwards to give Flash some room.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"I haven't heard of an Archibald..." Flash said. "But it's possible Simon isn't really using his real name." He rubbed his own chin thoughtfully as well. "He's got a pretty standard coloration... fur pattern is basic..." Flash thought for a moment, trying to think of any identifying marks. "He's got a chipped incisor though."
-Champion Motto

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie put out a hand. "It's Ok, miz," he told Luna, "Oreo wont hurt yore doggie. He's ownly having Horsie rydes!"
---------------
The Rat still glowered but rubbed his chin. "Foxes, he said with certainty, "I can tend to deal with. Except that nutjob Archibald" he added, fingering a long scar. "But it'll be under advisement. Now go away." He stepped backwards to give Flash some room.
Leslie suddenly noticed a loud noise coming from behind the leaves of some bushes nearby... was it snoring? If he got close enough, the cat would notice a familar thick brown tail that belonged to one of the more recent addition's to Richmond's population, the funny otter that had enjoyed giving a short circus act to him and his friends. For some odd reason, he seemed to be taking a nap in what only the squirrels could call a suitable arrangement. For now though, one thing was clear, the otter was an easy target for a game of tag.
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Keeshah wrote: Know WHAT off? from where???
She walked over to Oreo in a huff. "Off the dog, or I'll-" She was getting visibly angrier before she heard some common sense from Leslie.

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie put out a hand. "It's Ok, miz," he told Luna, "Oreo wont hurt yore doggie. He's ownly having Horsie rydes!"
"Yeah Luna, see, I'mma Golden Star Moonbeam! See?" He said as he ran around like a horsie.

This actually brought a warm smile to face. "Aww, how sweet, you're making friends already. I'm really sorry, I guess I was being a bit protective of Sunny."
Gameb18oy wrote:Leslie suddenly noticed a loud noise coming from behind the leaves of some bushes nearby... was it snoring? If he got close enough, the cat would notice a familar thick brown tail that belonged to one of the more recent addition's to Richmond's population, the funny otter that had enjoyed giving a short circus act to him and his friends. For some odd reason, he seemed to be taking a nap in what only the squirrels could call a suitable arrangement. For now though, one thing was clear, the otter was an easy target for a game of tag.
Of course if Leslie was close enough to hear this nose, Luna was as well having been caught up in the moment of it all.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie crept closer. "It'z Mistur Rudder," the Kitten whispered to Luna in concern, before 'tagging' the sleeping beast on the shoulder with his handpaw, then gently shaking him. "Mistur Rudder," he said quietly, "R you Okay? Mistur Rudder?"
---------------
"Fair waning shorty," the Rat said, his tone giving no indication of friendliness, "don't call him by any name he doesn't want."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie crept closer. "It'z Mistur Rudder," the Kitten whispered to Luna in concern, before 'tagging' the sleeping beast on the shoulder with his handpaw, then gently shaking him. "Mistur Rudder," he said quietly, "R you Okay? Mistur Rudder?"
Light protesting moans were given. "Five more minutes please, that's all I ask mo-" Leslie heard the sounds of leaves rustling. "Wait, where am I?" Rudder's head turned to face the kitten who'd woken him. "Oh Leslie... do you know how long I've been here? I doubt Sue let me sleep outside so I'm guessing I may have started sleep walking again"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Fair waning shorty," the Rat said, his tone giving no indication of friendliness, "don't call him by any name he doesn't want."
"Any fox would eat a mouse for far less than calling them a name they didn't want to be called." Flash said, crossing his arms. "What makes 'Simon' so different?" He asked. He then saw the flash of a certain tiny camera out of the corner of his eye. He sighed, and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "We've got company, it seems. Don't bother trying to scare him off, he didn't flinch at lions or grizzly bears. You're not going to intimidate him. Best to just let him get a few pictures, and he'll leave with me."
-Champion Motto

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

CyberDragon wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Fair waning shorty," the Rat said, his tone giving no indication of friendliness, "don't call him by any name he doesn't want."
"Any fox would eat a mouse for far less than calling them a name they didn't want to be called." Flash said, crossing his arms. "What makes 'Simon' so different?" He asked. He then saw the flash of a certain tiny camera out of the corner of his eye. He sighed, and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "We've got company, it seems. Don't bother trying to scare him off, he didn't flinch at lions or grizzly bears. You're not going to intimidate him. Best to just let him get a few pictures, and he'll leave with me."
The two rodents would hear another mouse grumbling to himself as they moved closer to the two, not seeing a point hiding after the flash gave him away. "Should have turned off the flash first." He said under his breath, just before he was clearly in view of the rat. It was hard to take Flash's advice seriously when the new addition was there in front of him, smaller in size than this other little mouse. It turned up to him, and turned a pouting face into a smile. "Nice to meet you mister... well I didn't hear either of you say your name, so I guess Mr. Rat will have to do for now. You want to see your picture? I can take another if you don't think this one isn't the best." He fidgeted with the display controls on the thing, turning to Flash as he did so. "I'll leave Mr. Rat alone if you let me stay, honestly I'm more eager to see if the fox is photogenic, never seen one in person myself so would love to get some stuff of him, maybe that owl too if I can see them in the dark." He turned the camera to where the rat could see it. "Don't know if I can make you look as large without Flash around and he seems eager to leave, but I can try if you don't like it."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The Rat ground his teeth and strode quickly over to where Snapper was, grabbing his arm and hauling him back towards Flash before throwing the small mouse to him roughly. "I don't care where you go, just go! And take this with you!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:The Rat ground his teeth and strode quickly over to where Snapper was, grabbing his arm and hauling him back towards Flash before throwing the small mouse to him roughly. "I don't care where you go, just go! And take this with you!"
... Another flash and the rat had another pic taken. "Whoa, he's a natural at looking scary. Flash, why didn't you tell me about this guy?" Snapper considered he probably shouldn't expect to have a model for his camera without anything in trade, and remembered something the rat has said earlier. "Say mister, you said there was a mouse that got stuff for you? If you let me take more pics of you, I can get you stuff too. Anything the other guy was a bit too worried to get for you in the past?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

GrimD@rk8290 wrote:
Keeshah wrote: Know WHAT off? from where???
She walked over to Oreo in a huff. "Off the dog, or I'll-" She was getting visibly angrier before she heard some common sense from Leslie.
Oreo grins evilly, as the little spotty skunk clings to his "mount"..
Git sprayed by a skunk!??
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:
"Yeah Luna, see, I'mma Golden Star Moonbeam! See?" He said as he ran around like a horsie.
Oreo blinks!
You know about DAT horsie! I see him befur! back at the vet clinic
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:This actually brought a warm smile to face. "Aww, how sweet, you're making friends already. I'm really sorry, I guess I was being a bit protective of Sunny."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Aw. Can't you drive around the block a few more times, Josh?" Flynn whines jokingly before unhooking his seatbelt and pushing the door open with a footpaw.
"I could" Josh laughed "but that would be romantic"
"Not like the dude knows what it even means" Nadia replied sarcastically
Oi!"
"Come on honey!" she called, jumping out of the car then ran to the other side to help Flynn get out
WeirdGamer wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I think I may need to room with you tonight, Ryyn," Kilo told the Canine (and, possibly, Flynn)
"Fine by me," Ryyn says, "I don't think my dad would mind."
Hearing this, the vixen was going to say something, but stopped herself with a small giggle instead.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

WeirdGamer wrote:About all the egg talk he said, "Well, you wouldn't have to worry about laying eggs. They're from chickens. Easter bunnies contract Christmas Elves to harvest and paint them. What did you think they did during the off season?"
"Ooh, good one, Lucky!" Piper grins once the younger pets are safely distracted again, high-fiving the buck.
SeanWolf wrote:"Oh a farmer/s market?" Kryo replied, his ears perking up "I always enjoyed going to them. I usually find alot of good deals on movies and albums!" He then leaned in close to Piper and asked "I take it Lucky isn't too lucky with those wheels?"
"Weeeell, that's his story to tell. If he wants to, of course. But yeah, it wasn't pretty. And yeah, humans don't like mice around their food. Funny that, hey, Chip?"

~~~~
WeirdGamer wrote:"Fine by me," Ryyn says, "I don't think my dad would mind."
"You've no idea what you're getting yourself in for, Ryyn." Flynn giggles.
"You would be shocked how loudly a mouse can snore!" he continues, exiting the car with Nadia's help.
"Aren't I supposed to be the one helping you, honey?"

~~~~
"Wheeee!" Olivia giggles, sliding from the hand into the pocket.
"I wanna see the dollies! I bet they're ginormous too!"

Taking a deep breath, Ed hoists Harry and his bundle again and steps onto the proffered hand. He hopes he doesn't look too nervous.

~~~~
"Um... I dunno... Got any squirrel?" Simon jokes, trying to hide that he's overwhelmed by the choice and doesn't know what anything is.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

The Rat looked utterly baffled at Snapper now. "Can't do anything with the insane ones," he said, more to Flash than to Snapper, "they're too unpredictable. Better off dealt with. You want him alive? Take him away."
-----------------
"Welcome aboard Sallycab one, Mr Ed," Sally said, letting the Mouse onto her shoulder and making sure he had a grip before carefully pulling herself to her feet.
Juniper kept a steadying grip on Olivia to try and make sure the girl didn't get afraid at the new height and movement. "Most are large dollies, yeah," she told the kit. "Took me ages to feel some of them! But some are really small too." She gave a slight smile. "Really really small for a Human. Get her to show you the doll house the really small ones live in. Sally says it's impressive." She winked. "I've never seen it."
-----------------
"Hume shops don't stock it," Nola remarked. "Got a lot of cold meats." She pulled out a ham hock. "Ham Hock. Cooked at the shop so it just has to be cut up here. Or eaten cold. Usually by the slice but I don't think they'd mind you giving it a go."
"Nola knows we won't eat it after someone's bitten it," Thomas remarked. "Guess who likes Ham hocks?" He smiled a wry smile. "Ah, go on, Simon. All yours."
-----------------
"Um," Leslie said, looking up at the Sun in the sky. "Fink it wazunt long. Um, this is Miss...
Miss,
" he said, gesturing to Luna before recalling he'd not remembered her name. "And yore it. I tagged yew wif my hand."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"I want you both alive! That's why I haven't left yet!" Flash snapped. "Snapper, get back to Sally, immediately! You can take pictures later!" He said, pushing Snapper off of him and giving him another push towards the pool house where Sally was. "Right now is a really bad time! Get going, I'll meet up with you later." Flash sighed and shook his head. "Sorry about him. Listen... what's your name, again?" Flash asked the rat.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Private," the Rat said, fully aware that Snapper hadn't fully gone away yet. "And the message is delivered. I'll watch from cover and judge. Head off, Mouse." With that, the Rat turned and started away.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Um," Leslie said, looking up at the Sun in the sky. "Fink it wazunt long. Um, this is Miss...
Miss,
" he said, gesturing to Luna before recalling he'd not remembered her name. "And yore it. I tagged yew wif my hand."
Rudder rubbed his eyes... puzzled, but it made a bit more sense when he realized he was talking to a kid. "Just gonna assume no tag backs?" As she was the only other person he knew was here with Leslie, he seemed prepped to dash after the other cat.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:The Rat looked utterly baffled at Snapper now. "Can't do anything with the insane ones," he said, more to Flash than to Snapper, "they're too unpredictable. Better off dealt with. You want him alive? Take him away."
-----------------
"Welcome aboard Sallycab one, Mr Ed," Sally said, letting the Mouse onto her shoulder and making sure he had a grip before carefully pulling herself to her feet.
Juniper kept a steadying grip on Olivia to try and make sure the girl didn't get afraid at the new height and movement. "Most are large dollies, yeah," she told the kit. "Took me ages to feel some of them! But some are really small too." She gave a slight smile. "Really really small for a Human. Get her to show you the doll house the really small ones live in. Sally says it's impressive." She winked. "I've never seen it."
CyberDragon wrote:"I want you both alive! That's why I haven't left yet!" Flash snapped. "Snapper, get back to Sally, immediately! You can take pictures later!" He said, pushing Snapper off of him and giving him another push towards the pool house where Sally was. "Right now is a really bad time! Get going, I'll meet up with you later." Flash sighed and shook his head. "Sorry about him. Listen... what's your name, again?" Flash asked the rat.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Private," the Rat said, fully aware that Snapper hadn't fully gone away yet. "And the message is delivered. I'll watch from cover and judge. Head off, Mouse." With that, the Rat turned and started away.
Snapper was clearly pouting. "B-but Mr. Flash, I still want to get more pictures. Mr. Private didn't let me know if I could take more..." He sighed a little, he was fearless, but Flash was lucky he seemed to respect seniority, his tail dragged a little as he began walking to where Sally was, fully aware if he didn't go soon, Flash would likely just run him over there himself... he was starting to hate the word crazy, why did all the big impressive predators keep saying he was crazy because he wanted to take pictures of them? He should ask Sally if she had any cats in her house or something. If he couldn't get anything too wild, he'd at least get someone new.