HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5411
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "You mean we're not academic cool, Piper," Chip asked disbelievingly, fishing her tiny 'glasses' out and putting them on to look smarter. "Oh, a Loyalty card, Oreo? It's a card you use at a shop you go to a lot. It can get you money off vouchers."

Oh...! i don't get to go shopping very often at all.. Shop keepers tend to freak out when a skunk comes in.. They are Soooo speciesous
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie grinned. "And lots ov confiddence."
What!! I don't have any of dat!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11855
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Aww, Oreo," Chip called sympathetically, "you're always welcome in our shop, right, Piper? Then news gets around and more accept you."
-----------------
"Got more than me," Leslie said, stabilizing Oreo so he could touch foreheads, "and eye'm a Cat!"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics
Posts: 2168
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: The Realm Of Metal...near Valhalla

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

"You're also welcome in our shop too, Oreo!" Kryo adds, "Our doors are open to anyone!" before turning his attention to Piper and saying "Hey, to me: You're cool no matter what you look like."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14078
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I... I don't know where Mommy is. I haven't seen her since lots of sleeps ago. Daddy says she lives in the sky now. I don't know why she didn't want to live with me any more..." Olivia answers sadly before brightening a moment later.
"Daddy's here though! But he's having a nap. I'm not s'posed to wake him when he naps... But he didn't say I couldn't let other people wake him!" the pup grins mischievously.
"Come on! This way!" Taking Flash's paw, she leads the bigger mouse into their hole and through a short passage only a mouse could hope to navigate. In a small nest smelling overpoweringly of mice, atop a pile of shredded paper sleeps a thin, adult male mouse and beside him, tucked safely under a torn rag, dozes another plump pup, this one smaller even than Olivia. He's clearly only recently weaned. Neither mouse stirs as Olivia ushers in her new friends.

~~~~
Never having been inside an actual house before, Simon tries his best to look disinterested as Nola shows him around. He's secretly glad he's already familiar with the workings of the bathroom from his stay at the veterinary clinic so he doesn't have to have an awkward conversation with the cat.
"What about for animals? Does the human have rules?" he asks.

~~~~
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You mean we're not academic cool, Piper," Chip asked disbelievingly, fishing her tiny 'glasses' out and putting them on to look smarter.
"I mean, maybe you are. Those glasses are super cute!"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Aww, Oreo," Chip called sympathetically, "you're always welcome in our shop, right, Piper? Then news gets around and more accept you."
"Sure, just as long as you're careful. We have a lot of fragile stuff in our shop."
SeanWolf wrote:"Hey, to me: You're cool no matter what you look like."
"Oh, you don't think I look cool?" Piper asks, pretending to be hurt.
"Hey, I'm just teasin' ya!" she laughs after a moment, giving Kryo a break.

~~~~
"Yeah. The British often refer to American English as 'Simplified English'." Flynn laughs. "Which should tell you all you need to know. No offence to any Yanks present."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics
Posts: 2168
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: The Realm Of Metal...near Valhalla

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:Hey, to me: You're cool no matter what you look like."
"Oh, you don't think I look cool?" Piper asks, pretending to be hurt.
"Hey, I'm just teasin' ya!" she laughs after a moment, giving Kryo a break.[/quote]

Kryo laughs as well and adds "You're a nut, you know that?"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11855
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Nola rested against the wall next to the bathroom as she replied. "Mostly the usual," she said, "Don't be too noisy, especially at night. Try and keep the place tidy if possible, mo boys in the room overnight... broke that once... and don't eat live prey in the house as blood is hard to clean up. Not too harsh, is it?"
-------------
"Quite a journey," Juniper said, having surprised herself by not tripping over things on the way through. "We may have little to worry about, Flash," she said as they entered the den, "but we should still talk to them." Without looking around, she sniffed the direction of the older Mouse and hearing his breathing, she made her way to his side and gently pushed him before speaking quietly. "I am sorry to wake you, sir, but we need to talk to you."
-------------
"Thanks, Piper," Chip remarked, "but you have the bigger brain."
-------------
"Absolutely none taken," Kilo remarked, "I might even help you to pass exams - if you take them!"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3434
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

CyberDragon wrote:Chris said nothing for a minute, focusing on the food. He licked the bit off of his nose before accepting the bite from the spoon (nearly swallowing the spoon in the process because of his over-eagerness to eat). He was then silent for a bit longer, before he asked "Sis? I... I don't want to go to the Zoo. I don't want us to loose our freedom. But we can't survive on our own out there. We're terrible at getting any sort of food that isn't the size of an ant. How... How did you get to become a ranger? Do you think... Do you think we could also do something like that?"
"Ugh, I don't even wanna talk about that..." The mountain lion grumbled, scooping up another spoonful to silence Chris before he had to chance to say anything else. "That was by FAR. One of the most embarrassing, and stressful days of my life. Funnily enough there was another incident awhile back with some hunters in the forest. Human hunters mind you, and they petnapped a dog or a wolf or something... I think his name was Doc. Anyways, long story short I helped the wolf escape, led him to this clinic here and now..." Senka shrugs. "I watch reruns of Friends on the weekends and tackle the occasional idiot. That's my story but... you guys. Didn't make the best first impression."

Senka sighed. "From what I hear you're lucky they're giving you two a second chance after the stunt our sister pulled. But. And I'm not saying it's a guarantee. But. If you want to become a ranger then... the first step is to get better. You're not gonna be of any use if you're limping around all over the place. And second... And this is gonna be a lot harder. You're gonna have to earn their trust back. Be nice. Cooperate. The funny thing is. I think humans, most of them anyways are looking for any reason to give us the benefit of the doubt. I'll put in a few good words to Kandi but, ultimately it's gonna be up to you and Cass. And to be honest, I'm more worried about her doing something stupid..."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3659
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"I... I don't know where Mommy is. I haven't seen her since lots of sleeps ago. Daddy says she lives in the sky now. I don't know why she didn't want to live with me any more..." Olivia answers sadly before brightening a moment later.
"Hey..." Flash bent down to look her in the eye. "Your mommy does want to live with you..." he said, trying to hold back tears. "But... but sometimes we can't do what we want. I know your mommy would be here with you if she could..."
Hlaoroo wrote:"Daddy's here though! But he's having a nap. I'm not s'posed to wake him when he naps... But he didn't say I couldn't let other people wake him!" the pup grins mischievously.
"Come on! This way!" Taking Flash's paw, she leads the bigger mouse into their hole and through a short passage only a mouse could hope to navigate. In a small nest smelling overpoweringly of mice, atop a pile of shredded paper sleeps a thin, adult male mouse and beside him, tucked safely under a torn rag, dozes another plump pup, this one smaller even than Olivia. He's clearly only recently weaned. Neither mouse stirs as Olivia ushers in her new friends.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Quite a journey," Juniper said, having surprised herself by not tripping over things on the way through. "We may have little to worry about, Flash," she said as they entered the den, "but we should still talk to them." Without looking around, she sniffed the direction of the older Mouse and hearing his breathing, she made her way to his side and gently pushed him before speaking quietly. "I am sorry to wake you, sir, but we need to talk to you."
Before the surely woken mouse could respond, Flash decided to clarify. "Sir, it's not going to be safe here for much longer. A fox is about to move into the shed, and if we don't get you and your kids out before he gets here... Suffice it to say that wouldn't be a good thing."

-----------------------------
Roarin wrote:"Ugh, I don't even wanna talk about that..." The mountain lion grumbled, scooping up another spoonful to silence Chris before he had to chance to say anything else. "That was by FAR. One of the most embarrassing, and stressful days of my life. Funnily enough there was another incident awhile back with some hunters in the forest. Human hunters mind you, and they petnapped a dog or a wolf or something... I think his name was Doc. Anyways, long story short I helped the wolf escape, led him to this clinic here and now..." Senka shrugs. "I watch reruns of Friends on the weekends and tackle the occasional idiot. That's my story but... you guys. Didn't make the best first impression."

Senka sighed. "From what I hear you're lucky they're giving you two a second chance after the stunt our sister pulled. But. And I'm not saying it's a guarantee. But. If you want to become a ranger then... the first step is to get better. You're not gonna be of any use if you're limping around all over the place. And second... And this is gonna be a lot harder. You're gonna have to earn their trust back. Be nice. Cooperate. The funny thing is. I think humans, most of them anyways are looking for any reason to give us the benefit of the doubt. I'll put in a few good words to Kandi but, ultimately it's gonna be up to you and Cass. And to be honest, I'm more worried about her doing something stupid..."
Chris nearly choked when the next spoonful was shoved into his mouth mid-word. Once he had swallowed, he continued. "I'll be a saint. I know how to play nice with the humans and keep my nose clean. But yeah, I don't know how Kassandra will do." he said, sighing. "She talks with a lot of authority. But she's reckless, and... not that smart." He pointed a claw at Senka. "Don't you dare tell her I said that or she might just eat me instead of this cat food. But she tried to hunt a freaking Grizzly Bear by fighting it hand-to-hand. How am I going to convince her to reign it in?"
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5411
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Aww, Oreo," Chip called sympathetically, "you're always welcome in our shop, right, Piper? Then news gets around and more accept you."
"Sure, just as long as you're careful. We have a lot of fragile stuff in our shop."

No worries, I'll be like china in a bull shop!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6042
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"But it's still English right?" Nadia asked as she jumped into the car "As long as everyone can understand everyone, it's fine, right? Simpler is better anyway"

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14078
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"In some ways, yeah. And Kilo? I'll have you know I've taken and passed three veterinary exams this week all without studying!" Flynn agrees, opening the back door for Nadia... Only to watch bemused as she calls shotgun.
"What, you don't wanna ride with me?" he asks, pretending to be hurt.

~~~~
"Shhhh! Not so loud, Kryo! The squirrel might hear you!" Piper laughs.

"Hehe, sounds good, Oreo. And thanks, Chip. But I usually find mice have the biggest hearts."

~~~~
"So basically be boring." Simon quips, shutting the door and heading for the loo.

~~~~
"You mean she'll come back?" Olivia asks hopefully.

Reacting on instinct out of a desire to protect his kids and himself, before he's even properly awake the mouse suddenly rolls and pins Juniper beneath him, a paw raised defensively. He soon drops it when he realises she's a mouse and when his brain has caught up with his body.
"We can't though. I-It's too dangerous. And we've nowhere to go. And we're trapped here. Between the rat near the pool and the owl across the fence it's all I can do just to feed the kids... But how did you get in past them? Why didn't they go for you?" he asks, helping Juniper up again.
"And, er, sorry about the tumble..."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3659
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You mean she'll come back?" Olivia asks hopefully.
Flash looked at the small child sadly. "I'm sorry... I don't think that's possible. It's really hard to come back from the sky... But I know you'll see her again. It may be a long time, and I don't know when, but I know you'll see her again."
Hlaoroo wrote:Reacting on instinct out of a desire to protect his kids and himself, before he's even properly awake the mouse suddenly rolls and pins Juniper beneath him, a paw raised defensively. He soon drops it when he realises she's a mouse and when his brain has caught up with his body.
"We can't though. I-It's too dangerous. And we've nowhere to go. And we're trapped here. Between the rat near the pool and the owl across the fence it's all I can do just to feed the kids... But how did you get in past them? Why didn't they go for you?" he asks, helping Juniper up again.
"And, er, sorry about the tumble..."
Flash likewise moved to help Juniper back to her feet. "They avoided her because she was with a human. The rat probably figured I was too fast to catch, or not worth the effort because of my size. I think the owl knows me, and is afraid of me." He said, not exactly humbly. "Speaking of the human, she'll help us get you out of here. None of the local predators will go for you if she's carrying you. As for where to go, I know of a place. There's a mouse colony in the southern woods." Flash smirked a little. "It's guarded by a friend of mine. He's not a mouse, but he's got a soft spot for us and enough muscle to keep predators at a distance. He guards the cave the colony lives in and no predator goes within a mile of it. He'll probably be by later to pick me up and take me there. When that happens, you can come with us. There's food, water, shelter, and safety, along with a bunch of other mice to help you."

Flash's face grew serious again, and he leaned against a wall, arms crossed. "You can't stay here. With a fox planted right in front of your hole, you won't be able to leave at all. You won't be able to even get food for your kids. Come with us, and we can get you to safety."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11855
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thank you, sir, Flash," Juniper said as they helped her back up. "I've had worse. But can we talk back at the house?" She raised a paw. "I know there is a... you-know-what there," she continued, using a very long form way of saying 'cat' to try not to scare Olivia, "but she won't, er, mind any Mice with me. It's a deal she made with me and the Humans and she's sticking to it. I don't think Simon the Fox will in here. So, can we go? Oh, and this is Flash. I'm Juniper."
------------
"Possibly," Nola admitted, "but, with lives as hectic andsurvival filled as we've had them? Surely you can put up with boring for a bit?"
------------
Kilo chuckled at Flynn's 'boast'. "If Nadia rode in the back with you, Flynn, I'd have to ride on Ryyn in the front seat."
-----------
"I think one of us is a bit confused on biology," Chip said, trying to keep a straight face as she adjusted her 'glasses' - and failing.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5411
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I think one of us is a bit confused on biology," Chip said, trying to keep a straight face as she adjusted her 'glasses' - and failing.
Oreo winks..
Like Lucky. She doesn't know where kittens come from..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6042
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"In some ways, yeah. And Kilo? I'll have you know I've taken and passed three veterinary exams this week all without studying!" Flynn agrees, opening the back door for Nadia... Only to watch bemused as she calls shotgun.
"What, you don't wanna ride with me?" he asks, pretending to be hurt.
"well, I-"
"yeah, Nad, don't you wanna ? eh? eh?" Josh chimed in with a nudge
"Oh shut up" the fox nudges back, before climbing in the back
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Kilo chuckled at Flynn's 'boast'. "If Nadia rode in the back with you, Flynn, I'd have to ride on Ryyn in the front seat."
"I mean, he would probably love it, right Ryyn?"

User avatar
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics
Posts: 2168
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: The Realm Of Metal...near Valhalla

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Shhhh! Not so loud, Kryo! The squirrel might hear you!" Piper laughs.

"Hehe, sounds good, Oreo. And thanks, Chip. But I usually find mice have the biggest hearts."
Kryo laughs and replies "Well I think I'm safe as I'm not that nutty! You on the other hand..." he shoots a raised eyebrow look while chuckling towards Piper.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I think one of us is a bit confused on biology," Chip said, trying to keep a straight face as she adjusted her 'glasses' - and failing.
Oreo winks..
Like Lucky. She doesn't know where kittens come from..
Lucky shakes his head. "I am not the pet to give you two this talk."
---------
Ryyn followed the others, his tail wagging.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

[email protected]
Game Master
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by [email protected] »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I think one of us is a bit confused on biology," Chip said, trying to keep a straight face as she adjusted her 'glasses' - and failing.
Oreo winks..
Like Lucky. She doesn't know where kittens come from..
Lucky shakes his head. "I am not the pet to give you two this talk."
After going home from the vet, Chester decided to ride around the city. And after finding out there was a park, there was of course no way Sunny was going to pass on a chance to play with his newly begotten friends. The first thing Sunny did was jump out of the car, not even having come to a complete stop. Sunny just couldn't contain himself, and he saw a few familiar faces. Namely, Oreo. He remembered the skunk from when he first arrived if not only a few days ago.

He spotted the skunk. "Oreo?...Hey! Oreo! Hi!" Sunny came running from the car, his tail whirring around faster than a blender to a milkshake.

Luna facepawed, having to run after him to make sure that he wasn't going to try and smell Oreo. Like the last time. She of course tried to run and catch up to Sunny but only managed to catch up the golden retriever after he'd stopped right at where Oreo, Lucky and Chip were.

"Sorry guys, I hope we're not interupting anything..." Luna blushed as she looked at Sunny whose tail was still a blur.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11855
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Just, um, plaeing," Leslie said, a little wary of the over-enthusiastic Doggie but more at ease with the big lady Cat. "I'm Leslie," he said.
"...and I'm inedible," Chip added automatically from her vantage point.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5411
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I think one of us is a bit confused on biology," Chip said, trying to keep a straight face as she adjusted her 'glasses' - and failing.
Oreo winks..
Like Lucky. She doesn't know where kittens come from..
Lucky shakes his head. "I am not the pet to give you two this talk."

Perrrhaps your roit. maybe dis doggo can explain it to you!!
[email protected] wrote:He spotted the skunk. "Oreo?...Hey! Oreo! Hi!" Sunny came running from the car, his tail whirring around faster than a blender to a milkshake.

Luna facepawed, having to run after him to make sure that he wasn't going to try and smell Oreo. Like the last time. She of course tried to run and catch up to Sunny but only managed to catch up the golden retriever after he'd stopped right at where Oreo, Lucky and Chip were.

"Sorry guys, I hope we're not interupting anything..." Luna blushed as she looked at Sunny whose tail was still a blur.


Oreo circles around with the dog, trying to sniff his tail while his own is be sniffed in the canine way
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3434
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

CyberDragon wrote:Chris nearly choked when the next spoonful was shoved into his mouth mid-word. Once he had swallowed, he continued. "I'll be a saint. I know how to play nice with the humans and keep my nose clean. But yeah, I don't know how Kassandra will do." he said, sighing. "She talks with a lot of authority. But she's reckless, and... not that smart." He pointed a claw at Senka. "Don't you dare tell her I said that or she might just eat me instead of this cat food. But she tried to hunt a freaking Grizzly Bear by fighting it hand-to-hand. How am I going to convince her to reign it in?"
"Heh... That... I think is something she's gonna have to get through her thick head on her own." Senka replied, giving him another spoonful, smaller in portion this time. "It's hard to help someone if they don't want it. And, I remember when I first got here I had trouble with that too." The mountain lion shrugs. "I'll talk to her, we both should. But for now just try not to stress out too much."
Last edited by Roarin on Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

[email protected]
Game Master
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by [email protected] »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Just, um, plaeing," Leslie said, a little wary of the over-enthusiastic Doggie but more at ease with the big lady Cat. "I'm Leslie," he said.
"...and I'm inedible," Chip added automatically from her vantage point.
Luna looked at the mouse, figuring that she was talking namely to her. "If I wanted to eat you, trust me. I'd be trying. You ain't gotta worry about me though, dunno about Leslie here..." She said as she pointed a paw to Leslie.

"But I don't eat mice." She looked back at Leslie.

"My names Luna, nice to meet a fellow cat around here, wait is that a sweater?" She asked as she placed her paw on his green sweatshirt.
Keeshah wrote:
Perrrhaps your roit. maybe dis doggo can explain it to you!!

Oreo circles around with the dog, trying to sniff his tail while his own is be sniffed in the canine way
Sunny of course was confused for a second before trying to play it off. "Of course I can explain...that. What's the question again?"

Sunny of course was distracted by Oreo's friendly behavior and brightened up at this. After returning the favor and sniffing Oreo's tail he gave Oreo a hug. "Oreo, my friend. I missed you." He exclaimed happily as he let go of the hug and started looking at Oreo with a fresh smile of enthusiasm.

"Would you want to play with me? Tag, maybe the merry go round, or some swings." Seeing the skunk again apparently brightened up the pups mood, and indeed it seemed as if Sunny was ready to play with the skunk, of course Luna couldn't help but turn a brow at the two, but since it seemed like Oreo was warming up to Sunny she didn't feel the need the intervene this time.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11855
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yup," Leslie said, looking down at his newly rewashed vest. "Mom gave it to me... before I lost her. Unkul Leroy washed it for me."
"I occasionally let him catch me," Chip mentioned.
"And I sumtymes catch her wen she doesn't," Leslie grinned.
"Once..."
"Twyce."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14078
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ed." says the mouse, "This is my son, Harry. And my daughter Olivia you've already met."
"Are... Are you sure you don't mind?" he asks, eyes brimming with tears. He looks even thinner now that he's standing, despite the fact that his children seem well fed. "You have no idea how much this means to us, to me! It's been so hard since Pippa was taken. Thank you! Thank you both so much!" the mouse exclaims, hugging both newcomers as his eyes overflow.

~~~~
Serence Frostbite wrote:"I mean, he would probably love it, right Ryyn?"
"Yeah, what's wrong with Ryyn, Kilo?" Flynn jokes, climbing in after Nadia. He kisses her on the cheek before settling into his seat and then awkwardly reaches across himself to try to pull the door shut.

~~~~
"Oh, you have no idea, Kryo! It's a good thing Lucky is chocolate - we compliment each other nicely!" Piper responds with a straight face, putting an arm around her buck's shoulders.

~~~~
"Haven't we had enough boring in those cages?" Simon asks, returning a few minutes later, feeling much relieved.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11855
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's OK, Ed," Juniper said, "we've all had bad times recently. We have. But we need to move fast. The... you-know-what is distracting Simon but she doesn't know she's distracting him. Flash, can you get Olivia and yourself to Sally? Mr Ed here can bring Harry and me out behind you. Sally's um, my Human. And the you-know-what's. Kinda why we have the truce, yeah?" she reached out for Ed's handpaw. "You're safe with us."
------------------
"Rule one of Cats, Simon," Nola said, still leaning against the wall, "boring times make for better naps. And naps help you recover. Where to next? Or do you want to talk?"
-----------------
"Oh, Ryyn is a fine travelling companion," Kilo extolled, "but he does have the Canine trait of wanting to hang his head out of the window. Which can be problematic if you're riding on said head. I would be loathe to stop him enjoying himself."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics
Posts: 2168
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: The Realm Of Metal...near Valhalla

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, you have no idea, Kryo! It's a good thing Lucky is chocolate - we compliment each other nicely!" Piper responds with a straight face, putting an arm around her buck's shoulders.
Kryo laughs and said "I think me and my owner are going to love living here!"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3659
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Roarin wrote:"Heh... That... I think is something she's gonna have to get through her thick head on her own." Senka replied, giving him another spoonful, smaller in portion this time. "It's hard to help someone if they don't want it. And, I remember when I first got here I had trouble with that too." The mountain lion shrugs. "I'll talk to her, we both should. But for now just try not to stress out too much."
Chris nodded and ate the spoonful of food. "So... do you have any advice on how to get in the humans' good graces for someone who... really is the opposite?" he asked. "Other than the obvious 'don't do anything that will make them want to kill you'?"

------------------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ed." says the mouse, "This is my son, Harry. And my daughter Olivia you've already met."
"Are... Are you sure you don't mind?" he asks, eyes brimming with tears. He looks even thinner now that he's standing, despite the fact that his children seem well fed. "You have no idea how much this means to us, to me! It's been so hard since Pippa was taken. Thank you! Thank you both so much!" the mouse exclaims, hugging both newcomers as his eyes overflow.
"Hey, it's alright man." Flash said, patting Ed on the back. "We've got plenty of room in the colony, plus room to expand. You'll be well taken care of, all of you."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It's OK, Ed," Juniper said, "we've all had bad times recently. We have. But we need to move fast. The... you-know-what is distracting Simon but she doesn't know she's distracting him. Flash, can you get Olivia and yourself to Sally? Mr Ed here can bring Harry and me out behind you. Sally's um, my Human. And the you-know-what's. Kinda why we have the truce, yeah?" she reached out for Ed's handpaw. "You're safe with us."
Flash looked down and smiled at Olivia, holding out a hand for her to take. "Come on. We should get going. Make sure you have anything you treasure with you."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5411
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

[email protected] wrote: Sunny of course was confused for a second before trying to play it off. "Of course I can explain...that. What's the question again?"
What was what again? Oh.. where do kittens come from..?
[email protected] wrote:Sunny of course was distracted by Oreo's friendly behavior and brightened up at this. After returning the favor and sniffing Oreo's tail he gave Oreo a hug. "Oreo, my friend. I missed you." He exclaimed happily as he let go of the hug and started looking at Oreo with a fresh smile of enthusiasm.
It's really hard to miss a skunk, wot with everyone pointing and yelling SKUNK!!
[email protected] wrote:"Would you want to play with me? Tag, maybe the merry go round, or some swings." Seeing the skunk again apparently brightened up the pups mood, and indeed it seemed as if Sunny was ready to play with the skunk, of course Luna couldn't help but turn a brow at the two, but since it seemed like Oreo was warming up to Sunny she didn't feel the need the intervene this time.
the kitten wanted to go swinging.
Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, you have no idea, Kryo! It's a good thing Lucky is chocolate - we compliment each other nicely!" Piper responds with a straight face, putting an arm around her buck's shoulders.
Oreo perks up an ear..
LUCKY is made of Chocolate!?? Oh i gotta taste dat!!
Bounding over to the rabbit
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Serence Frostbite wrote:"I mean, he would probably love it, right Ryyn?"
"Yeah, what's wrong with Ryyn, Kilo?" Flynn jokes, climbing in after Nadia. He kisses her on the cheek before settling into his seat and then awkwardly reaches across himself to try to pull the door shut.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Oh, Ryyn is a fine travelling companion," Kilo extolled, "but he does have the Canine trait of wanting to hang his head out of the window. Which can be problematic if you're riding on said head. I would be loathe to stop him enjoying himself."
"Yeah, I do like that," admitted Ryyn. "I'd say you should try that Flynn, but I don't think it's safe for rabbits. Lucky tried it once with me and he hit a tree branch. And a bird. And that mail box..."
--------------------
Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh, you have no idea, Kryo! It's a good thing Lucky is chocolate - we compliment each other nicely!" Piper responds with a straight face, putting an arm around her buck's shoulders.
Keeshah wrote: Oreo perks up an ear..
LUCKY is made of Chocolate!?? Oh i gotta taste dat!!
Bounding over to the rabbit
Lucky reached out a hand and put it against Oreo's head, holding the bounding youngster in place."Careful. I'm not milk chocolate or anything like that. I'm dark chocolate, because I'm biter."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

[email protected]
Game Master
Posts: 212
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by [email protected] »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yup," Leslie said, looking down at his newly rewashed vest. "Mom gave it to me... before I lost her. Unkul Leroy washed it for me."
"I occasionally let him catch me," Chip mentioned.
"And I sumtymes catch her wen she doesn't," Leslie grinned.
"Once..."
"Twyce."
"Awww that's adorable...the green kind of makes your orange spots stand out more. You look cute. I mean it looks cute, not that you don't look cute in it..." She blushed before looking away for a moment.

"I don't really have anything of my mother to remember her by, but I think it...looks cute." Luna didn't know where she was going with this but, she knew the tom had to be younger than.

Keeshah wrote: What was what again? Oh.. where do kittens come from..?
"Well yeah, of course I know where kittens come from...they come from other kittens, right?" He sounded like the poor pup wasn't one hundred percent sure how kittens came from other kittens, but that is what Sunny assumed.

Keeshah wrote:It's really hard to miss a skunk, wot with everyone pointing and yelling SKUNK!!
Oreo perks up an ear..
LUCKY is made of Chocolate!?? Oh i gotta taste dat!!
Bounding over to the rabbit
Sunny was about to answer this when he noticed that Oreo had walked off towards Lucky. Sunny eagerly tagged along, though he was curious. "What am I chopped live-hey who is your friend?

WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky reached out a hand and put it against Oreo's head, holding the bounding youngster in place."Careful. I'm not milk chocolate or anything like that. I'm dark chocolate, because I'm biter."
The golden retriever introduced himself to the rabbit. "Hi Lucky, I'm Sunny." He said in his usual bright cheery demeanor.

"Wanna play with me?"
Last edited by [email protected] on Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4

User avatar
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 6042
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:49 am
Location: dark frost fortress

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Yeah, what's wrong with Ryyn, Kilo?" Flynn jokes, climbing in after Nadia. He kisses her on the cheek before settling into his seat and then awkwardly reaches across himself to try to pull the door shut.
"Here, let me get that" Nadia said, reaching over and closing the door for the rabbit
WeirdGamer wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:
Serence Frostbite wrote:"I mean, he would probably love it, right Ryyn?"
"Yeah, what's wrong with Ryyn, Kilo?" Flynn jokes, climbing in after Nadia. He kisses her on the cheek before settling into his seat and then awkwardly reaches across himself to try to pull the door shut.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Oh, Ryyn is a fine travelling companion," Kilo extolled, "but he does have the Canine trait of wanting to hang his head out of the window. Which can be problematic if you're riding on said head. I would be loathe to stop him enjoying himself."
"Yeah, I do like that," admitted Ryyn. "I'd say you should try that Flynn, but I don't think it's safe for rabbits. Lucky tried it once with me and he hit a tree branch. And a bird. And that mail box..."
"Wow that poor dude can't seem to catch a break ever since i know him. Kinda ironic since his name-"
"You're one to talk" Josh laughed "Everyone settled down?"
"I guess so, as long as Ryyn'ss ok with sitting in thee front without leaning his head out"

User avatar
Keeshah
Game Master
Posts: 5411
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 12:12 am
Location: out marking the bushes an fire hydrants
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Keeshah »

[email protected] wrote: What was what again? Oh.. where do kittens come from..?

"Well yeah, of course I know where kittens come from...they come from other kittens, right?" He sounded like the poor pup wasn't one hundred percent sure how kittens came from other kittens, but that is what Sunny assumed.

Oh.. but then where do the adult cats come from???
[email protected] wrote:Sunny was about to answer this when he noticed that Oreo had walked off towards Lucky. Sunny eagerly tagged along, though he was curious. "What am I chopped live-hey who is your friend?
I'm not sure i'd have to taste you to bee surrre of dat1
WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky reached out a hand and put it against Oreo's head, holding the bounding youngster in place."Careful. I'm not milk chocolate or anything like that. I'm dark chocolate, because I'm biter."
But Dark chocolatee' is my favorattee' chocolate... now i gotta get a tastes!!
Squirming around to get past the annoying handhold on him
[email protected] wrote:The golden retriever introduced himself to the rabbit. "Hi Lucky, I'm Sunny." He said in his usual bright cheery demeanor.

"Wanna play with me?"
come play! be one of us!, one of us!!, one of us!!!
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5

User avatar
Roarin
Posts: 3434
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:33 pm
Location: Agloe, New York

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Roarin »

CyberDragon wrote:
Roarin wrote:"Heh... That... I think is something she's gonna have to get through her thick head on her own." Senka replied, giving him another spoonful, smaller in portion this time. "It's hard to help someone if they don't want it. And, I remember when I first got here I had trouble with that too." The mountain lion shrugs. "I'll talk to her, we both should. But for now just try not to stress out too much."
Chris nodded and ate the spoonful of food. "So... do you have any advice on how to get in the humans' good graces for someone who... really is the opposite?" he asked. "Other than the obvious 'don't do anything that will make them want to kill you'?"
"Ahh... maybe learn more about human culture? I don't really know to be honest. When I got here I..." The mountain lion paused, chewing on her next words carefully. "I got really lucky. There was a certain human that was quite persistent in keeping me around, even fought with some other humans to let me stay, for reasons that... I really don't even know. But now I'm glad she did. I could talk to her, maybe she could give you some more tips. Buuuut, in the meantime." Senka set down the bowl of food and padded over to the other side of the room where a small TV was sitting. She grabbed the remote and padded back. "You could always start learning. Have you seen a TV before? Humans like to watch it a lot, it's got a lot of different stuff. We can click through a few channels and find one you like."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: The Goldfinch - Donna Tartt
Ref Ref!

User avatar
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!
Posts: 14078
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am
Location: Down under Down Under
Contact:

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

It doesn't take the family long to pack up their meagre possessions. Olivia collects her other straw doll and hugs both to her chest. Ed wraps a faintly-glowing marble and a battered thimble in a ragged handkerchief that usually serves as a blanket for the family and hangs the pack from a toothpick. He cradles Harry in one arm and puts his toothpick over the other shoulder.
"Right. We should go..." the thin mouse says uncertainly. "How far is it?"

"Um... 'Scuse me, Miss Jumiper?" Olivia asks timidly as she obediently takes Flash's paw. "What's a Yoonowatt?"

~~~~
"What's there to talk about? Take me wherever the hunting is good." Simon answers.

~~~~
"That does sound like Lucky!" Flynn laughs, planting a sneaky kiss on Nadia's cheek as she leans past.
"Yeah, I think we're all good, Josh. Last chance if you want to get off Ryyn, Kilo." the buck says, leaning forward and offering Kilo a paw to step onto.

~~~~
"I'm sure you will, Kryo! Lucky and I grew up here and we never wanted to live anywhere else." Piper smiles.
"Hey now, Oreo. You can't eat the Easter Bunny or he won't be able to deliver his- Oops! I should not have said that!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Image

User avatar
WeirdGamer
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 9:40 am
Location: Earth

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by WeirdGamer »

Keeshah wrote: But Dark chocolatee' is my favorattee' chocolate... now i gotta get a tastes!!
Squirming around to get past the annoying handhold on him
[email protected] wrote:The golden retriever introduced himself to the rabbit. "Hi Lucky, I'm Sunny." He said in his usual bright cheery demeanor.

"Wanna play with me?"
come play! be one of us!, one of us!!, one of us!!!
"Hi Sammy," replied Lucky, making sure to keep Oreo at literal arms length. "I guess playing could be fun. Did you have something in mind?"
Hlaoroo wrote: "I'm sure you will, Kryo! Lucky and I grew up here and we never wanted to live anywhere else." Piper smiles.
"Hey now, Oreo. You can't eat the Easter Bunny or he won't be able to deliver his- Oops! I should not have said that!"
"What she said."
~~~~~~~~~~
Serence Frostbite wrote: "Wow that poor dude can't seem to catch a break ever since i know him. Kinda ironic since his name-"
"You're one to talk" Josh laughed "Everyone settled down?"
"I guess so, as long as Ryyn'ss ok with sitting in thee front without leaning his head out"
Hlaoroo wrote: "That does sound like Lucky!" Flynn laughs, planting a sneaky kiss on Nadia's cheek as she leans past.
"Yeah, I think we're all good, Josh. Last chance if you want to get off Ryyn, Kilo." the buck says, leaning forward and offering Kilo a paw to step onto.
"I'll try," agreed Ryyn. To Kilo he says, "It'll be more fun to ride with me, though."
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11855
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Juniper said, bending down towards the voice as she decided to grin, "it's just a smelly, scratchy, thing that Mice should try and avoid! But the one that's here won't hurt you, Olivia." She turned back to Ed. "Flash's cave is a bit distant but he'll get you to it from the House, which is on the other side of the pool." She held out a hand. "You'll need to guide me out, Ed."
---------------
"I'll take you to the stuff out back in a bit," Nola replied, gently taking Simon's arm. "It's a bit easier to get to since this afternoon. Gotta check on Sally about what happened out there...First I show you where the easiest prey is. The fridge.". If Simon was paying attention, he might notice the concern in Nola's voice when talking about Sally.
---------------------
"I think I shall manage to hang on," Kilo said, gripping Ryyn's collar tighter as he thought to give Nadia and Flynn a few moments to themselves.
--------------
"Thankew," Leslie said, "Yore very pritty too," He edged closer to Sunny, meaning to tag the Dog and nip off into the woodchips.
-------------
"Incoming Kitten, Mr Puppy," Chip told the pup quietly (knowing Leslie could hear her) before paying more attention to the other conversation. "So, are you all set up, Kryo?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics
Posts: 2168
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: The Realm Of Metal...near Valhalla

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Incoming Kitten, Mr Puppy," Chip told the pup quietly before paying more attention to the other conversation. "So, are you all set up, Kryo?"
"Set up?" Kryo tilted his head in confusion.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

User avatar
Welsh Halfwit
Posts: 11855
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Location: Wales, a luverrly land with noisy neighbours.

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ready for business? Got everything you need at home? All that stuff. Piper knows the shops and I've raided half their storerooms in my time so, if there's things you need, we could tell you where to look?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)

User avatar
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics
Posts: 2168
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Location: The Realm Of Metal...near Valhalla

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by SeanWolf »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ready for business? Got everything you need at home? All that stuff. Piper knows the shops and I've raided half their storerooms in my time so, if there's things you need, we could tell you where to look?"
"OH!" Kryo exclaimed, "Oh yah, we're ready! We open tomorrow!"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City

User avatar
CyberDragon
Moderator
Posts: 3659
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:41 am
Location: The Depths of Cyberspace

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:It doesn't take the family long to pack up their meagre possessions. Olivia collects her other straw doll and hugs both to her chest. Ed wraps a faintly-glowing marble and a battered thimble in a ragged handkerchief that usually serves as a blanket for the family and hangs the pack from a toothpick. He cradles Harry in one arm and puts his toothpick over the other shoulder.
"Right. We should go..." the thin mouse says uncertainly. "How far is it?"
"It's pretty far." Flash said. "Too far for you guys to walk. That's why we need to lay low in the humans' house until my friend comes to pick me up. He can get us there in no time."

Flash led Olivia and the rest of the group out to where Sally was waiting. "Hey, Sally. We found a family of mice. Two kids and a dad. Deus is going to take them back to my cave when he gets here, but they need to stay somewhere safe from Nola and Simon until then. I need you to take Olivia here. I've got one more guy to warn, if only to spite Simon."

--------------------------------
Roarin wrote:"Ahh... maybe learn more about human culture? I don't really know to be honest. When I got here I..." The mountain lion paused, chewing on her next words carefully. "I got really lucky. There was a certain human that was quite persistent in keeping me around, even fought with some other humans to let me stay, for reasons that... I really don't even know. But now I'm glad she did. I could talk to her, maybe she could give you some more tips. Buuuut, in the meantime." Senka set down the bowl of food and padded over to the other side of the room where a small TV was sitting. She grabbed the remote and padded back. "You could always start learning. Have you seen a TV before? Humans like to watch it a lot, it's got a lot of different stuff. We can click through a few channels and find one you like."
"I... think I've seen one of these before. It was thrown out, and had a broken face." He leaned his head back onto his pillow. "If it'll help me learn how to get along with humans, then sure. I'll watch."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!

Post Reply