HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

CyberDragon

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"And I've told you, Mouse," Nola said tightly, "you are safe. There'll be no moves against you... Unless you hurt the other Mouse."
"She'll say my name, one day," Juniper sighed.
"Please try and get along," Sally asked.
Flash looked like he was about to say something, but cut himself off. "Fine. I'll be 'nice.' Doesn't mean I'm going to play her games."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

WeirdGamer wrote: Ryyn pouted. "Wait, only he gets a hug?"
"Naw" Nadia chuckled, pulling Ryyn into the group hug "well except Josh, he won't get any"
"wow..."
Hlaoroo wrote: "So... Whatcha got in the package, Nadia?" Flynn asks eventually, breaking the comfortable silence.
"It's a.........complicated thing" the vixen replied "But if you wanna see it I can show you when we're home"
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "And what's for this afternoon," Kilo asked.
"Who's up for sushi?" Josh asked enthusiastically
"er.........sushi?"
"yeah?"
"Since when did you eat fish?" Nadia asked skeptically.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I am always up for a little Fish," Kilo said, chirping up a little, "but does it have a Salad Bar, hmm?" He looked over at Josh. "Don't worry, young human. I am certain Nadia will hug you later. And then threaten you so you don't tell anyone."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure, I'd like that." Flynn tells Nadia before twisting an ear towards Josh.
"Vegetarian." he grins at the human, raising a paw. "Thanks anyway."

~~~~
"Guys, please! Be careful! No pawstands! I don't want to have to tell your owners why you were rushed to the vets!" Fortunately Piper wasn't paying attention to the kits' conversation so she doesn't have to worry about being embarrassed.
"Oh yeah. There are some strange humans out there." she agrees with Kryo.
"A few years back there was a pet rat who lived a couple of blocks over that way. She was the loveliest creature but the amount of humans that wanted the local cats to tear her limb from limb or wanted her thrown out of any shop she went into was ridiculous, especially considering she wore a collar."

~~~~
"'Spose a rat'll do in a pinch." Simon grudgingly admits.
"Sure, human. Get us out of here." he tells Thomas.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Guys, please! Be careful! No pawstands! I don't want to have to tell your owners why you were rushed to the vets!" Fortunately Piper wasn't paying attention to the kits' conversation so she doesn't have to worry about being embarrassed.
"Oh yeah. There are some strange humans out there." she agrees with Kryo.
"A few years back there was a pet rat who lived a couple of blocks over that way. She was the loveliest creature but the amount of humans that wanted the local cats to tear her limb from limb or wanted her thrown out of any shop she went into was ridiculous, especially considering she wore a collar."
"That's messed up," Kryo replies, "Truth be told, I was actually kicked out of a doggy school I went to...because a parent took issue with the fact that my collar was a chain-link fence that she attributed to abuse, which got PETA involved and spun into a HUGE lawsuit...got attention on TV cause of it. Took my owner forever to get it through PETA and the parent's head that I made the collar myself as a project for school and he that he treated me like a son...Ah well, what can you do?"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Things in the breakfast muesli if they really don't like you," Chip said in reply to Kryo. "I've known the decent ones, though."
-----------
Leslie twisted back down into the seat and waited for Oreo to do likewise. It was fun, having a friend like him. They could probably get into trouble.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie twisted back down into the seat and waited for Oreo to do likewise. It was fun, having a friend like him. They could probably get into trouble.
SHall we try to ride the bucking horsey springs.?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "Naw" Nadia chuckled, pulling Ryyn into the group hug "well except Josh, he won't get any"
"As long as I've received a hug, I'm good," replied Ryyn, his tail wagging.
------------
Keeshah wrote: he said your going to have kittens.. I didn't even know yous was a female...
Oar a Katt...
Kits are rab-I wouldn't..." Lucky threw his paws up in the air. "I can't believe I'm even bothering to explain this right now.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

WeirdGamer wrote:
Kits are rab-I wouldn't..." Lucky threw his paws up in the air. "I can't believe I'm even bothering to explain this right now.

Oreo scratches the side of his head..
Oh i understand.. you don't know and need to go read up on it.
then can explain it better later roit?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie had a feeling Oreo was being cheeky, based on his knowledge of Aron and Vera, so started up the see-saw again to try and distract him.
---------------
"And we're off," Thomas said, starting up the car and heading away from Simon's recent Prison Hospital.
"Thanks, Flash," Sally said, bringing her little passenger around in front of her to give him a very careful kiss on the head before returning him to Juniper.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie had a feeling Oreo was being cheeky, based on his knowledge of Aron and Vera, so started up the see-saw again to try and distract him.

Oreo tumbles off the end of the seasaw, Ooof!
At the evil distracting movement..
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Almost before it happened, Leslie was jumping off the seesaw and running to Oreo. "Are yew OK," he asked the friendly Skunk. "Fink we shud go on the swings insted?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Almost before it happened, Leslie was jumping off the seesaw and running to Oreo. "Are yew OK," he asked the friendly Skunk. "Fink we shud go on the swings insted?"
Ooow whys you do's dat?
Oreo get up and dust off, an then staggers side to side, over to the rocking horses.
climbing on the bucking car spring loaded horse, bouncing to and fro upon it
Haaaaa Yeeeee
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I am always up for a little Fish," Kilo said, chirping up a little, "but does it have a Salad Bar, hmm?" He looked over at Josh. "Don't worry, young human. I am certain Nadia will hug you later. And then threaten you so you don't tell anyone."
"oh yeah definitely" Josh laughed as Nadia elbowed his side.
Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure, I'd like that." Flynn tells Nadia before twisting an ear towards Josh.
"Vegetarian." he grins at the human, raising a paw. "Thanks anyway.".
"Well I said "sushi", but there're more things you can eat there, like rolls that has avocado instead of fish, salads, seaweeds, stuff like that"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"And we're off," Thomas said, starting up the car and heading away from Simon's recent Prison Hospital.
"Thanks, Flash," Sally said, bringing her little passenger around in front of her to give him a very careful kiss on the head before returning him to Juniper.
Flash was definitely caught off guard by the kiss. Generally, mice get nervous when big things bring them towards their mouths. When he was securely next to Juniper, he flattened his head fur that got ruffled by the kiss and held on as the car pulled out. "You're welcome."
-Champion Motto

WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Almost before it happened, Leslie was jumping off the seesaw and running to Oreo. "Are yew OK," he asked the friendly Skunk. "Fink we shud go on the swings insted?"
Ooow whys you do's dat?
Oreo get up and dust off, an then staggers side to side, over to the rocking horses.
climbing on the bucking car spring loaded horse, bouncing to and fro upon it
Haaaaa Yeeeee
Lucky was too slow to prevent the fall, but was relieved to see that Oreo was okay. "Good, you're almost as resistant as I am. Those should be safer...I hope."
---------------
Serence Frostbite wrote: "Well I said "sushi", but there're more things you can eat there, like rolls that has avocado instead of fish, salads, seaweeds, stuff like that"
"As long as there's food, I'm good, says Rynn, "Nobody tells me what I can and can't eat! ...Except for my vet!"

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky was too slow to prevent the fall, but was relieved to see that Oreo was okay. "Good, you're almost as resistant as I am. Those should be safer...I hope."

Oreo was bouncing quite dangerously back and forth on the bucking bronco spring loaded horse.
I will need to be, since i'm not as Lucky as you are right?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yew down't want to test it tho, rite," Leslie asked his friend, riding his a little more reservedly.
--------------
"You're lucky she hadn't used the Strawberry lip balm today," Juniper told Flash, playing lightly with the fur he'd just sorted out. "And what does the Tod look like? So's I can judge him against other Foxes."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Flash looked over at Simon, a mischievous grin across his face. "Hmm..." He considered the fox for a moment. "He's scruffy for sure..." the mouse said, making sure his voice was clear enough for the fox to hear. "Shaggy too. Definitely the runt of the litter. Got big eyes, one of them's looking off in the wrong direction. He's got buck teeth, like a beaver only ugly and not very useful..."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ha," Nola hooted as Sally tried not to snigger. "In honesty, rodent, he's far from the ugliest Canid I've seen. Really far. Quite lithe and I'll help him get his endurance back," she added, grinning at him as she patted his chest as Thomas pulled up to a gate and it opened for the vehicle, letting them onto the short drive before closing behind them.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yew down't want to test it tho, rite," Leslie asked his friend, riding his a little more reservedly.
Butt i was born to be wyld! quite literately..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Senka, can I borrow you, please?" the nurse says, wheeling Chris past in a chair.
"I have a job for you. Well, two jobs actually." she says, helping the cougar from the wheelchair onto a cot in one of the cages.
"Now, I'm giving you guys a whole lot of trust here. I'm not going to shut or lock the cage but in return I need you to be on your best behaviour, Chris, okay?" the nurse continues, preparing a bowl of cat food.
"So, here's some food for Chris, but given how long it's been since he's eaten he'll be tempted to just scarf it all down. So, Senka, to make sure that doesn't happen, I need you to feed it to him. Given how long it's been since he's had a proper meal, if Chris eats too fast it could not only make him sick but it could send his body into shock from the sudden influx of nutrients. So, your job is to make sure he eats this slowly. I want him to finish the whole lot if he can but he should take at least fifteen to twenty minutes to do it. I also want you to make sure he stays in the cage and doesn't wander, just to avoid freaking out any of the rangers or any of our other patients. You can take him across the hall to the bathroom if he needs it but other than that I want you both to stay here until I come back for you, okay? Do either of you have any questions?"

~~~~
"You made a chain link collar? That is so cool!" Piper enthuses.
"Er, sorry. I'm missing the point, I know. Fortunately I haven't had any encounters with PETA yet. Fingers crossed." The doe almost has a heart attack when the skunk tumbles from the seesaw but soon calms down when she sees that he's okay and that Lucky is in control of the situation.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Things in the breakfast muesli if they really don't like you," Chip said in reply to Kryo. "I've known the decent ones, though."
"Oh yeah, the vast majority of humans here are fine. It's a pet-friendly town after all. There's just a certain percentage of the human population, even among pet owners, that don't like rodents. I've no idea why though. I've yet to meet a rodent I didn't like. Well, except that one squirrel but he was just a jerk..."

~~~~
"Ah. Well, I'm game. I've never actually tried Japanese before. Heard good things about it though. And the best part is I can use chopsticks with one paw." Flynn grins.
"Hey, Kilo, you're well-travelled. You ever had Japenese food?"

~~~~
"You're looking at your own reflection there, PipSQUEAK." Simon drawls.
"See what I did there?" he adds, despite himself, hiding a grin as he feels slightly flattered by Nola. He can't turn his head to look at her or the mice due to the neck brace and tries to avoid glancing at them in order to keep up his distant persona.
"'Course you didn't. Went right over your head, didn't it? But then, I guess most things do."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Senka, can I borrow you, please?" the nurse says, wheeling Chris past in a chair.
"I have a job for you. Well, two jobs actually." she says, helping the cougar from the wheelchair onto a cot in one of the cages.
"Now, I'm giving you guys a whole lot of trust here. I'm not going to shut or lock the cage but in return I need you to be on your best behaviour, Chris, okay?" the nurse continues, preparing a bowl of cat food.
"So, here's some food for Chris, but given how long it's been since he's eaten he'll be tempted to just scarf it all down. So, Senka, to make sure that doesn't happen, I need you to feed it to him. Given how long it's been since he's had a proper meal, if Chris eats too fast it could not only make him sick but it could send his body into shock from the sudden influx of nutrients. So, your job is to make sure he eats this slowly. I want him to finish the whole lot if he can but he should take at least fifteen to twenty minutes to do it. I also want you to make sure he stays in the cage and doesn't wander, just to avoid freaking out any of the rangers or any of our other patients. You can take him across the hall to the bathroom if he needs it but other than that I want you both to stay here until I come back for you, okay? Do either of you have any questions?"
"Yeah..." Chris said, laying back carefully on the cot. He turned his head stiffly to look at the nurse. "Is... my sister going to be alright?"

-------------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ha," Nola hooted as Sally tried not to snigger. "In honesty, rodent, he's far from the ugliest Canid I've seen. Really far. Quite lithe and I'll help him get his endurance back," she added, grinning at him as she patted his chest as Thomas pulled up to a gate and it opened for the vehicle, letting them onto the short drive before closing behind them.
Flash huffed, crossing his arms. Then he smirked, and leaned in to whisper to Juniper. "Doesn't mean he isn't cross-eyed." he said while waiting for Sally to take them inside.
Hlaoroo wrote:"You're looking at your own reflection there, PipSQUEAK." Simon drawls.
"See what I did there?" he adds, despite himself, hiding a grin as he feels slightly flattered by Nola. He can't turn his head to look at her or the mice due to the neck brace and tries to avoid glancing at them in order to keep up his distant persona.
"'Course you didn't. Went right over your head, didn't it? But then, I guess most things do."
"Hmm." Flash hummed. "Needs some work. Pipsqueak is too obvious. I've heard it a million times. Though 'most things go over your head' wasn't too bad... Yeah, I think we're going to get along juuuuust fine." He said with a somewhat mischievous grin.

Flash looked back up at Sally. "By the way, I think Deus is going to show up later to check on you, Sally. I doubt he'll stay long though."
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "You made a chain link collar? That is so cool!" Piper enthuses.
"Er, sorry. I'm missing the point, I know. Fortunately I haven't had any encounters with PETA yet. Fingers crossed." The doe almost has a heart attack when the skunk tumbles from the seesaw but soon calms down when she sees that he's okay and that Lucky is in control of the situation.
Oreo stops bouncing wildly about to rest.. when he looks over at piper..
U ok's? your looking whiter than a sheep!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I fink she's finking of how to explayne yew at the vets," Leslie said, grinning.
"I think she'd just say 'you've filled your loyalty card' and they'd know," Chip contributed. "Why not try the swings? That'd need the two of you." She looked up at Piper. "Which Squirrel?"
---------------
"I don't know if you're going to be enemies or the best of friends," Juniper said, holding on as Sally opened her car door and carefully removed her seatbelt. "It'll be fun finding out," she added, kissing him on the cheek as Sally got out.

Nola, being a cat who liked to run faster than she should when recovering, was out before her Human and was already opening Simon's door. "Let's get you <puff>into your new Den, eh," she said to Simon, giving him a hand to release the belt and climb out.
--------------
"I do recall grabbing a Sushi ball on occasion," the old Mouse remarked wistully. "The Professor was not exactly a gourmand but we did live close enough to a Japanese family. They had a child that wasn't allowed a pet so he often 'dealt with me' of an afternoon."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Senka, can I borrow you, please?" the nurse says, wheeling Chris past in a chair.
"You want me to... what?" Senka asked, looking somewhere between embarrassed and offended as the nurse handed the bowl to her. She glanced from the woman, to Chris and back again before relenting with a deep sigh. "Fiiine, just let me go and find..." She glanced around the room, letting the nurse answer her brother's question before returning with a suitable spoon in hand.
CyberDragon wrote:"Yeah..." Chris said, laying back carefully on the cot. He turned his head stiffly to look at the nurse. "Is... my sister going to be alright?"
Padding over to the cage, Senka dabbed a bit of the catfood paste onto Chris's nose. "Just stop worrying, it's not like her answering your question is gonna change anything. Now lick that off and open your mouth. I'm only doing this once, so you better not plan on starving half to death out in the woods again... or you're gonna have to get someone else to feed you."
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I don't know if you're going to be enemies or the best of friends," Juniper said, holding on as Sally opened her car door and carefully removed her seatbelt. "It'll be fun finding out," she added, kissing him on the cheek as Sally got out.

Nola, being a cat who liked to run faster than she should when recovering, was out before her Human and was already opening Simon's door. "Let's get you <puff>into your new Den, eh," she said to Simon, giving him a hand to release the belt and climb out.
Flash hummed softly, finding himself leaning into Juniper's kiss before returning it with one of his own. Seeing where Nola and Simon were going, however, Flash felt he had a job to do. "I will see you inside, alright? I've got to make sure my ambiguous friend-slash-enemy doesn't get an early rat dinner. I'll be with you in only a minute..."

With that, Flash hopped off of Sally's shoulder, landing on the ground with a roll that immediately converted into a full-on sprint. He easily outpaced both Nola and Simon to get to the shed. While inside, he started looking around for any rats or mice he might have to warn of incoming peril.

-----------------------------------
Roarin wrote:Padding over to the cage, Senka dabbed a bit of the catfood paste onto Chris's nose. "Just stop worrying, it's not like her answering your question is gonna change anything. Now lick that off and open your mouth. I'm only doing this once, so you better not plan on starving half to death out in the woods again... or you're gonna have to get someone else to feed you."
Chris said nothing for a minute, focusing on the food. He licked the bit off of his nose before accepting the bite from the spoon (nearly swallowing the spoon in the process because of his over-eagerness to eat). He was then silent for a bit longer, before he asked "Sis? I... I don't want to go to the Zoo. I don't want us to loose our freedom. But we can't survive on our own out there. We're terrible at getting any sort of food that isn't the size of an ant. How... How did you get to become a ranger? Do you think... Do you think we could also do something like that?"
-Champion Motto

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh yeah, the vast majority of humans here are fine. It's a pet-friendly town after all. There's just a certain percentage of the human population, even among pet owners, that don't like rodents. I've no idea why though. I've yet to meet a rodent I didn't like. Well, except that one squirrel but he was just a jerk..."
Kryo chuckles, "I will agree there. Everyone me and my owner chatted with are very friendly...though some went a little fanboyish when they found out who my owner was."
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

WeirdGamer wrote: "As long as there's food, I'm good, says Rynn, "Nobody tells me what I can and can't eat! ...Except for my vet!"
Hlaoroo wrote: "Ah. Well, I'm game. I've never actually tried Japanese before. Heard good things about it though. And the best part is I can use chopsticks with one paw." Flynn grins.
"Hey, Kilo, you're well-travelled. You ever had Japenese food?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I do recall grabbing a Sushi ball on occasion," the old Mouse remarked wistully. "The Professor was not exactly a gourmand but we did live close enough to a Japanese family. They had a child that wasn't allowed a pet so he often 'dealt with me' of an afternoon."
"Professor?"
"You never told me you lived with humans before"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

SeanWolf wrote:Kryo chuckles, "I will agree there. Everyone me and my owner chatted with are very friendly...though some went a little fanboyish when they found out who my owner was."
"Well, can you blame 'em?" Piper grins. "Yeah, I'm fine, Oreo. Just be careful, okay?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Which Squirrel?"
"You'd probably remember him actually, Chip. Remember the one who lived in that old tree that used to be near the drinking fountain before that storm blew it over? The tree blew over, I mean, not the fountain. He claimed it for himself and wouldn't let anyone near it - the fountain, not the tree. Although he claimed the tree too."

~~~~
"I highly doubt it." Simon snorts, rolling his eyes. "I've never been friends with food before."
He climbs out of the car, ignoring the proffered paw, and looks around.
"Well... Beats a slap in the face, I guess..."

In the poolhouse, at first glance, the resident rodents appear out for the day but the mouse will find several rather large, hairy spiders as well as the hole in the skirting board which clearly marks a mouse's front door. And, if he looks closely, a small pair of eyes peeking at him from the hole, a pair even smaller than his own, and below them a nose twitching nervously.

~~~~
"She will be okay," the nurse assures Chris, "But it's going to be a much longer road to recovery for her than it is you. Well, I'll leave you to it. I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do. Use the call-bell if you need anything."

~~~~
Serence Frostbite wrote: "Professor?"
"You never told me you lived with humans before"
"Really? I'm sure he's mentioned it before. I think that was where he learned about jazz and how to read, right, Kilo?" Flynn says, thinking back on the stories the mouse has told.
"So, wait. Did the professor really want you gone or was that a ruse to keep the kid busy?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm? Oh," Kilo mused, "the Professor barely knew I was there - although I am sure the record player was left a little TOO accessible to my hole in the wall. No, Ichiro lived a few doors down."
--------------
"I'll take that as a compliment," Thomas said, passing Simon on his way to open the door.
"Are you that certain Humans hate you that, if they don't, you'll make them," Nola asked, before puffing. "You can tell me why some day. Meantime, let's go through," she said, giving him a light bow as she welcomed him in. "Want to visit anywhere first? Lounge? My room? Kitchen?"
-------------
Sally headed through, Juniper on station, to see if Flash needed any help.
-------------
Leslie waited on Oreo.
------------
"Oh, yes," Chip mused. "That one. Taught me how to be nimble, he did. Mostly to get to the water.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Hlaoroo wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Which Squirrel?"
"You'd probably remember him actually, Chip. Remember the one who lived in that old tree that used to be near the drinking fountain before that storm blew it over? The tree blew over, I mean, not the fountain. He claimed it for himself and wouldn't let anyone near it - the fountain, not the

"It was the tree that almost crushed me, if that helps," offers Lucky. After a moment he adds, "Though that might not narrow it down..."
------------
"I've never had Japanese," says Rynn. "Though maybe I did and just didn't know it."

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I fink she's finking of how to explayne yew at the vets," Leslie said, grinning.

Oreo tilts his head in a canine sort of way.
Dat's easy.. small, black, wif white spots. amazing acrobat!
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I think she'd just say 'you've filled your loyalty card' and they'd know," Chip contributed.
Whats a loyalty card?
Welsh Halfwit wrote:contributed. "Why not try the swings? That'd need the two of you." She looked up at Piper. "Which Squirrel?"
Oreo looks around..
I don't sea any squirrels on the swings
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:In the poolhouse, at first glance, the resident rodents appear out for the day but the mouse will find several rather large, hairy spiders as well as the hole in the skirting board which clearly marks a mouse's front door. And, if he looks closely, a small pair of eyes peeking at him from the hole, a pair even smaller than his own, and below them a nose twitching nervously.
Flash ignored the spiders for now, but pulled a loose nail out of the floor to fend them off in case he needed to. He stepped over to inspect the mouse hole, only to see what looked like the tiny eyes of a mouse pup. Thanking whatever celestials of the universe were out there that he thought to check the shed before the fox got there, Flash knelt down and addressed the little pair of eyes. "Hey there! Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm a friend. My name is Flash. What's yours?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Sally headed through, Juniper on station, to see if Flash needed any help.
Flash's ear swiveled around when Sally entered the shed. His head turned to look at them, and he held a finger up to his lips in a 'shush' gesture. "I found a mouse pup. We need to get them and their family somewhere other than here before Simon gets here. I don't think the mice having a kid will deter him from... snaking." he said, hoping that was vague enough that the pup wouldn't understand what he meant.

-------------------------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"She will be okay," the nurse assures Chris, "But it's going to be a much longer road to recovery for her than it is you. Well, I'll leave you to it. I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do. Use the call-bell if you need anything."
Chris simply nodded, finding it difficult to say anything in response.
-Champion Motto

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Well, can you blame 'em?" Piper grins. "Yeah, I'm fine, Oreo. Just be careful, okay?"
Kryo laughs and nods while adding "Gotta say, you guys are the coolest people I've met in all my years. I think my dad would love to meet you guys sometime!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I'm a history nerd with buck teeth and glasses. I'm about as far from cool as you can get." Piper demurs, "But thanks."

~~~~
"Olivia... Daddy says I'm not s'posed to talk to strangers..." the pup answers, shyly hugging a doll made from a knotted piece of straw.

~~~~
"Restroom. Then the kitchen." Simon answers flatly, ignoring the cat's flirtatious invitation.

~~~~
"Yeah, being a dog you probably ate it too fast to know." Flynn teases Ryyn playfully.
"What sort of a professor was he anyway, Kilo? You've mentioned him a bit but never actually said what his field was."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Sally decided to stay back and knelt by the door to let Juniper down. "It's OK to talk to us," she said, slowly making her way to where Flash's voice had been, carefully making sure she didn't bump too hard into things as her feet felt the way across the floor, checking for gaps. "But is your Daddy in? Or your Mom? We need to speak with someone urgently. Oh, and I'm Juniper,"
--------------
"Yeah, c'mon pal." Nola helped him up to the second floor bathroom and invited him to enter. "Every convenient convenience for a Human."
------------
"You mean we're not academic cool, Piper," Chip asked disbelievingly, fishing her tiny 'glasses' out and putting them on to look smarter. "Oh, a Loyalty card, Oreo? It's a card you use at a shop you go to a lot. It can get you money off vouchers."
-----------
"Oh, he was a Professor in the ways of English literature." The old Mouse chuckled. "There were some days he regretted teaching in America, of course. Mostly when grading."
----------
Leslie grinned. "And lots ov confiddence."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Olivia... Daddy says I'm not s'posed to talk to strangers..." the pup answers, shyly hugging a doll made from a knotted piece of straw.
"Hello, Olivia. That's a nice name!" Flash said, trying to be friendly and non-threatening. Granted, since he was only marginally taller than she was, being non-threatening wasn't too hard for him. "Your daddy sounds like a smart man. Do you know where he is? What about your mommy?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Sally decided to stay back and knelt by the door to let Juniper down. "It's OK to talk to us," she said, slowly making her way to where Flash's voice had been, carefully making sure she didn't bump too hard into things as her feet felt the way across the floor, checking for gaps. "But is your Daddy in? Or your Mom? We need to speak with someone urgently. Oh, and I'm Juniper,"
Flash jogged over to help Juniper forward. "Yeah. You don't have to be afraid of us. But there's this real mean stranger who's about to live here. We need to talk to your mommy and daddy about it, so they can make sure it's safe, Ok? So if they aren't home, could you tell us or maybe show us where they went?"
-Champion Motto

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"oh believe me" Josh laughed as the group came close to his car "he's not the only professor to feel that way"
"why is that? he's the one judging others right? What he gotta regret about ?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"There are differences between the two versions of English, sweet Nadia," Kilo mentioned. "Most notably the spelling of certain words. British English uses the letter 'u' much more often, for example."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie