HPU:Applegate

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU:Applegate

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"We tried" the Hunter scoffed
"again and again, days after days"
"No matter what I do, they're still here"
"Since you're here too, maybe it's because the two of us already happened"
"The past can't be changed, but the future can be decided."
"This started with Janus"
"So it ends with Janus"
Janus chuckled. "Spoken like the two heads of my divine namesake...And just to play it cliché, do I detect a threat in your words?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Serence Frostbite wrote:The wolf was quick enough to turn and block Buster's attack, but before he could follow up with one of his own, the wolf's grasp on Buster's leg was repelled by a slim, yet seemingly scorching aura that surrounded the rabbit, like a tiny candle glow in the middle of a storm.
Despite the surprise retaliation, the wolf recovered quickly. Baring teeth and growling with rage, the animal prepared for one last strike. This next clash will end it all.

Inside Buster, something told him the same. No more hesitation, no more holding back, they needed strength, both body and mind, right here, right now.
and without hesitation, Buster focused everything into his fist: all of his determination, his love for Janus, his desire to save everyone, and perhaps least importantly, the magic he currently possessed.
and he aimed straight at the wolf's head.
---------------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:the wolf let out a weird sound, like a mix between a groan and a satisfied exhale
"Blood of the gods, apparently" she said, looking full of regret ever taking a sip of whatever that was, as she tossed Levi an empty can of what might have been energy drink, with the word "Ichor" across it
"Pretty true to the source material, I'll tell you that!" she laughed "want some?"
"Well I'm not one to turn down strange drinks from someone i just met," the cat replied, reaching out for the offered drink.
----------------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:The creature was in a frenzy, swinging its blades wildly in both Meri's direction and the snake's, with such strength and speed that it was almost certain nothing can stop it path, perhaps not even itself, should the need to go against its own momentum ever arise.
continuing to move away from the 'angel' Meri tried to figure out something she could do. maybe if she brought up enough tree roots she could trip it up? she tried bringing a large row of roots up behind her as she ran.
---------------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"oh please" the fox scoffed, tapping Tara's shoulder as she walked pass, and somehow managed to actually touched her as if she was still alive "If I wanted you to die I don't even need to do anything, and trust me, that one was on the table."
Then, the vixen started craving lines of runes around the place where the pet vanished, slowly but surely, a circle was forming.
"But there are other things more important than how I feel about you"
Tara shuddered at suddenly feeling... anything.
"Ah darn, I've always wanted to be avenged," Nettie said, watching the vixen carving the runes. "what kind of runes are these? Akkadian? Norse? Demonic?"
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"well" Duke looked around "there's a.....computer thing, some shelves with canned food on them, and a bunch of books." Duke counted "Does that help?"
"Heh, it does, some. Where are they relative to me? Are there any games or anything? A radio or TV or anything like that? Any doors to other rooms? Anything to sit on? Anything I might trip on?" the ferret prompts.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena brings an arm up to deflect the swipe from her head, taking a scratch along it to open up his center for a quick slash with her blade. The wolf keeps it minor with a quick step back and to the side, but he snarls at still having been cut by the blade.

The shiba immediately follows him, ready to make another swing at him--though his longer reach ensures he gets to make the first one. Expecting it, Rena sidesteps and sinks the knife into his arm, causing a more violent lash out of anger as he swings the arm back into her, knocking her flat onto her back.When the wolf lunges forward to pin her down, Rena thrusts her wounded arm forward. Taking the bait, he seizes it in his good paw to control it, and strikes her blunt across the face with his weaker arm.

Then, he grabs her head to lift it up in preparation to smack it down, but she capitalizes on his blind frustration--putting her blade into his chest. "Tha's fer the pettiness..." she growls, doing her best to look straight into his shocked face. "An' 'ere's for mah mum." She rips the blade to the side, falling onto her back again as he fades.

Rena pushes herself back onto her feet, then turns to face the woods where she'd been chased from. "An' let that be yer last warnin'. Leave, or fall," she warns, keeping her knife held tight and her gaze hard.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

valerio wrote: Janus chuckled. "Spoken like the two heads of my divine namesake...And just to play it cliché, do I detect a threat in your words?"
"Not a threat, an instruction"
"When I found myself here, someone came, and told me that someone will come, and my story will end where it started, so it can begins anew"
"Then" Hunter paused, leapt forward and stomped down on the backs of the dogs who were trying to crawl away "These mutts came"
"They said I hurt them" the young Janus choked up "They told me I was a monster, and tried to hurt me again"
"Janus is weak, so I takes care of them" Hunter continued "It ends where it starts,I thought, with these ******, so I tried to end them, but nothing works"
"Then.....then you came"
"Do you get it now?" Hunter asked "It doesn't end with them, it ends with you, not your Hunter, Janus, but you. The Janus that grown up strong enough to stand on your own, and strong enough to pass judgement on those who stood against you" he continued with a grin "Do this, and we can go home, all of us"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: and without hesitation, Buster focused everything into his fist: all of his determination, his love for Janus, his desire to save everyone, and perhaps least importantly, the magic he currently possessed.
and he aimed straight at the wolf's head."
Buster's punch lit up the storm like a lighthouse in a starless night. In an instant, the wolf was gone, and so was the storm, and the forest. He was back in the city ruins. In front of him was a floating amulet in the shape of a strange symbol.
"welcome back" the fox said, sitting on a nearby pile of rubble.
Leafolawl wrote:Rena brings an arm up to deflect the swipe from her head, taking a scratch along it to open up his center for a quick slash with her blade. The wolf keeps it minor with a quick step back and to the side, but he snarls at still having been cut by the blade.

The shiba immediately follows him, ready to make another swing at him--though his longer reach ensures he gets to make the first one. Expecting it, Rena sidesteps and sinks the knife into his arm, causing a more violent lash out of anger as he swings the arm back into her, knocking her flat onto her back.When the wolf lunges forward to pin her down, Rena thrusts her wounded arm forward. Taking the bait, he seizes it in his good paw to control it, and strikes her blunt across the face with his weaker arm.

Then, he grabs her head to lift it up in preparation to smack it down, but she capitalizes on his blind frustration--putting her blade into his chest. "Tha's fer the pettiness..." she growls, doing her best to look straight into his shocked face. "An' 'ere's for mah mum." She rips the blade to the side, falling onto her back again as he fades.

Rena pushes herself back onto her feet, then turns to face the woods where she'd been chased from. "An' let that be yer last warnin'. Leave, or fall," she warns, keeping her knife held tight and her gaze hard.
After a moment, the wolves let out a long howl, the storm suddenly halted as light engulfed Rena's vision. Then she found herself back in the city ruin, in front of her a floating amulet, shaped like an odd symbol.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Well I'm not one to turn down strange drinks from someone i just met," the cat replied, reaching out for the offered drink.
The wolf was about to hand Levi the drink, but then paused as another pillar of light vanished in the distance
"Well" she said "looks like one of your friends is done. Wanna bet if they're still alive ?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Serence Frostbite wrote:The creature was in a frenzy, swinging its blades wildly in both Meri's direction and the snake's, with such strength and speed that it was almost certain nothing can stop it path, perhaps not even itself, should the need to go against its own momentum ever arise.
continuing to move away from the 'angel' Meri tried to figure out something she could do. maybe if she brought up enough tree roots she could trip it up? she tried bringing a large row of roots up behind her as she ran.
The creature wasn't even slowed down by the roots, which shattered into pieces as it charges right through them with momentum alone
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Tara shuddered at suddenly feeling... anything.
"Ah darn, I've always wanted to be avenged," Nettie said, watching the vixen carving the runes. "what kind of runes are these? Akkadian? Norse? Demonic?"
"None....well, I guess some might see these as "demonic", but this is the language of my people, something I don't expect you to know about.....then again" the fox huffed with a hint of contempt "you people are full of surprises"
Hlaoroo wrote: "Heh, it does, some. Where are they relative to me? Are there any games or anything? A radio or TV or anything like that? Any doors to other rooms? Anything to sit on? Anything I might trip on?" the ferret prompts.
"Well....there is a radio in the corner to your left, no TV though, at least I don't think the computer here can watch any show.....you don't watch TV anyway right?
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:Buster's punch lit up the storm like a lighthouse in a starless night. In an instant, the wolf was gone, and so was the storm, and the forest. He was back in the city ruins. In front of him was a floating amulet in the shape of a strange symbol.
Buster breathed a sigh of relief as he took in his new surroundings. he grabbed the amulet in his hand. "So what now?"
--------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:The wolf was about to hand Levi the drink, but then paused as another pillar of light vanished in the distance
"Well" she said "looks like one of your friends is done. Wanna bet if they're still alive ?"
"Well if it's Janus, definitely," the cat replied. "Not sure about the others."
---------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:The creature wasn't even slowed down by the roots, which shattered into pieces as it charges right through them with momentum alone
Well she figured that wouldn't work. she thought some more... it seemed to be going after her and the snake still. if she ran to the side out of its range she may be able to get away. or the snake would. or both if the thing couldn't change direction. So she began to run in an arc to the side and back towards behind the being.
-----------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"None....well, I guess some might see these as "demonic", but this is the language of my people, something I don't expect you to know about.....then again" the fox huffed with a hint of contempt "you people are full of surprises"
"The whole universe is full of surprises," Nettie said. "I prepare for any possibility I can think of but I never expected to be saving Rena with a magical fox's help."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Well....there is a radio in the corner to your left, no TV though, at least I don't think the computer here can watch any show.....you don't watch TV anyway right?
"Well, I kinda do. I mean, I-I obviously don't watch it per se, but I listen to it. There's a thing called Audio Description where a narrator describes what's happening on screen between the dialogue. And they translate for you when the characters are talking another language too. Most digital channels have the option to turn it on these days." The ferret answers, shifting her cane to her other paw.
"Most movie theatres do it too, only instead of just playing it they give you a headset that's synced to start with the movie. Except the headset is normally sized for adult humans so it's a bit awkward when you're as small as I am and when you have a different head shape like I do but I make it work. Sometimes they even let you bring your own headset along to plug into their little radio box thingy which definitely helps... A-anyway, I'm babbling again, sorry. I'll shut up now, sorry."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Serence Frostbite wrote:After a moment, the wolves let out a long howl, the storm suddenly halted as light engulfed Rena's vision. Then she found herself back in the city ruin, in front of her a floating amulet, shaped like an odd symbol.
Rena spins around, knife up and readied as she maintains her snarl...
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster breathed a sigh of relief as he took in his new surroundings. he grabbed the amulet in his hand. "So what now?"
She turns again at Buster's voice, still in her defensive stance... at least, before recognition starts to kick in with the dying adrenaline rush. "... Buster..." She drops the knife, leaving the amulet floating as she instead steps over to wrap the rabbit in a tight, somewhat trembling embrace.
Love me right now! Done.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Not a threat, an instruction"
"When I found myself here, someone came, and told me that someone will come, and my story will end where it started, so it can begins anew"
"Then" Hunter paused, leapt forward and stomped down on the backs of the dogs who were trying to crawl away "These mutts came"
"They said I hurt them" the young Janus choked up "They told me I was a monster, and tried to hurt me again"
"Janus is weak, so I takes care of them" Hunter continued "It ends where it starts,I thought, with these ******, so I tried to end them, but nothing works"
"Then.....then you came"
"Do you get it now?" Hunter asked "It doesn't end with them, it ends with you, not your Hunter, Janus, but you. The Janus that grown up strong enough to stand on your own, and strong enough to pass judgement on those who stood against you" he continued with a grin "Do this, and we can go home, all of us"
Janus nodded. "You say what is true. You say something that I had come to accept already.
"Yes, I still feel some grudge over what happened to us, but in the end everything that happens to everyone is what *defines* us. For how many times I wished I could go back in time and prevent the betrayal, the pain, and everything that followed...In the end, I wouldn't have known the joy I feel for being with Buster. I wouldn't be with my bunny, I would be just another pet waiting for the end of the world, instead of doing what I can.
"So, no, I will never forgive the monsters who did what they did. But I must be thankful even to them, for being The Hunter made me strong, capable to face this fateful moment. I have nothing left suspended...
This said, he took his two past selves' hands, holding them... "So now you two come back to me. There is a world to be saved. And I am at peace with my past.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

[quote="RandomGeekNamedBrent"
Buster breathed a sigh of relief as he took in his new surroundings. he grabbed the amulet in his hand. "So what now?"[/quote]
Leafolawl wrote: Rena spins around, knife up and readied as she maintains her snarl...
She turns again at Buster's voice, still in her defensive stance... at least, before recognition starts to kick in with the dying adrenaline rush. "... Buster..." She drops the knife, leaving the amulet floating as she instead steps over to wrap the rabbit in a tight, somewhat trembling embrace.
The fox sat back and watched silently, nostalgia glazed over her eyes, and a small smile found its way upon her muzzles.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Well if it's Janus, definitely," the cat replied. "Not sure about the others."
"oh I see" the wolf chuckled "better check on whoever that was then"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Well she figured that wouldn't work. she thought some more... it seemed to be going after her and the snake still. if she ran to the side out of its range she may be able to get away. or the snake would. or both if the thing couldn't change direction. So she began to run in an arc to the side and back towards behind the being.
The creature tried to turn around to chase its prey, but its own momentum caused it to tumbled over and rolled a short distance away from Meri. Before it could get up, the snake from before appeared again, and with a roar, blew out a stream of fire, making a wall of flame between them and the creature
"thiisss way" she called, before running back into the bushes.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "The whole universe is full of surprises," Nettie said. "I prepare for any possibility I can think of but I never expected to be saving Rena with a magical fox's help."
"You're........weird, you know that?" the fox said, pausing for a second as she gave Tara a glance "Then again, I guess it makes things less complicated."
Hlaoroo wrote: "Well, I kinda do. I mean, I-I obviously don't watch it per se, but I listen to it. There's a thing called Audio Description where a narrator describes what's happening on screen between the dialogue. And they translate for you when the characters are talking another language too. Most digital channels have the option to turn it on these days." The ferret answers, shifting her cane to her other paw.
"Most movie theatres do it too, only instead of just playing it they give you a headset that's synced to start with the movie. Except the headset is normally sized for adult humans so it's a bit awkward when you're as small as I am and when you have a different head shape like I do but I make it work. Sometimes they even let you bring your own headset along to plug into their little radio box thingy which definitely helps... A-anyway, I'm babbling again, sorry. I'll shut up now, sorry."
"No no no it's ok" Duke chuckled "it's fascinating, I never knew they have something like that. Do you go to movie theaters often then?"
valerio wrote: Janus nodded. "You say what is true. You say something that I had come to accept already.
"Yes, I still feel some grudge over what happened to us, but in the end everything that happens to everyone is what *defines* us. For how many times I wished I could go back in time and prevent the betrayal, the pain, and everything that followed...In the end, I wouldn't have known the joy I feel for being with Buster. I wouldn't be with my bunny, I would be just another pet waiting for the end of the world, instead of doing what I can.
"So, no, I will never forgive the monsters who did what they did. But I must be thankful even to them, for being The Hunter made me strong, capable to face this fateful moment. I have nothing left suspended...
This said, he took his two past selves' hands, holding them... "So now you two come back to me. There is a world to be saved. And I am at peace with my past.
The gentle breeze picked up gradually clearing away the mist as the first rays of sunlight broke through.
"I think.....we have" The young Janus said, smiling up at his older self "I can hear her now, calling me. I can go home now" the pup continued with joy, then gave his older self a hug "Thank you" his voice echoed as he faded away, leaving a small sphere of warm light in Janus' hand.
The hunter, who had been silently giving Janus a stare, soon followed, in the hand that touched him, a bitter cold feeling remain.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"No no no it's ok" Duke chuckled "it's fascinating, I never knew they have something like that. Do you go to movie theaters often then?"
"No, not that often, unfortunately. I grew up in kind of a rough neighbourhood. It wasn't safe for me to go out without someone with me. And with both parents working full time and then raising a baby there wasn't anyone to take me out often. It was... A little lonely sometimes."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Leafolawl wrote: Rena spins around, knife up and readied as she maintains her snarl...
The fox sat back and watched silently, nostalgia glazed over her eyes, and a small smile found its way upon her muzzles.
Buster flinched at the dog's hug, then relaxed a bit. "it's... okay," the rabbit awkwardly tried to calm Rena. "I don't know what you were dealing with but i'm sure it was hard if mine was anything to go by. I can only imagine what..." the rabbit trailed off, his eyes getting wide. "Where's Janus? Is he alright?"
-----------
Serence Frostbite wrote:"oh I see" the wolf chuckled "better check on whoever that was then"
the cat followed after the wolf.
------------
Serence Frostbite wrote:The creature tried to turn around to chase its prey, but its own momentum caused it to tumbled over and rolled a short distance away from Meri. Before it could get up, the snake from before appeared again, and with a roar, blew out a stream of fire, making a wall of flame between them and the creature
"thiisss way" she called, before running back into the bushes.
the bear followed after the snake.
-----------
Serence Frostbite wrote: "You're........weird, you know that?" the fox said, pausing for a second as she gave Tara a glance "Then again, I guess it makes things less complicated."
the woman follo... I mean Nettie replied "I have been told that, yes. and much worse."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Uh, right," Rena says, sniffling as she pulls away and rubs at her face with her good arm. She turns away to talk. "As much as ah don't like him, ah can at least trust Hubert won't let Janus get hurt." She takes one last deep breath to resteady herself before bending down to pick her knife back up, then grabs the amulet from the air.

"However, that don't mean we don't need to see him," she adds, turning to face the fox.
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Buster flinched at the dog's hug, then relaxed a bit. "it's... okay," the rabbit awkwardly tried to calm Rena. "I don't know what you were dealing with but i'm sure it was hard if mine was anything to go by. I can only imagine what..." the rabbit trailed off, his eyes getting wide. "Where's Janus? Is he alright?"
Leafolawl wrote:"Uh, right," Rena says, sniffling as she pulls away and rubs at her face with her good arm. She turns away to talk. "As much as ah don't like him, ah can at least trust Hubert won't let Janus get hurt." She takes one last deep breath to resteady herself before bending down to pick her knife back up, then grabs the amulet from the air.

"However, that don't mean we don't need to see him," she adds, turning to face the fox.
"ah, yes, Hubert" the fox stood up slowly "we should talk about him too, but let's wait until everyone's here. Janus-"
"-should be fine, at least this kitty think so" the wolf said as she and Levi appeared from a puff of smoke behind the fox
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:the bear followed after the snake.
After running away for a short distance, and making sure that they're not being followed, the snake stopped, and turned to Meri
"thissss iss where we parts ways. Fight, but stayss alive. Run from those stronger than you."
Hlaoroo wrote: "No, not that often, unfortunately. I grew up in kind of a rough neighbourhood. It wasn't safe for me to go out without someone with me. And with both parents working full time and then raising a baby there wasn't anyone to take me out often. It was... A little lonely sometimes."
"Aw, sorry to hear" Duke said, feeling a little awkward, accidentally asked about something that....unpleasant
"well, itt's good that you moved here then right? I mean aside from whatever is happening"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Aw, sorry to hear" Duke said, feeling a little awkward, accidentally asked about something that....unpleasant
"well, itt's good that you moved here then right? I mean aside from whatever is happening"
"Oh yeah, definitely! It's a much safer place and everyone here is so nice!" Lilly grins.
"It's much more fun too, y'know, with the ghosts and everything."
"So where did you come from, Duke? Are you a local or did you move here too?" Ray asks.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena brings her knife up defensively, apparently still a bit on edge from the trial... then huffs an annoyed sigh as she lowers her guard. "Then let's stop beatin' our tails into the dirt an' get movin'. Ah'm not concerned with minutia of it, ah just wanna get it done. Anythin' important should be said to everyone, after all.

"So, which way?" she asks, gesturing out over the city with the paw holding the now slightly bloodied amulet.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:"ah, yes, Hubert" the fox stood up slowly "we should talk about him too, but let's wait until everyone's here. Janus-"
"-should be fine, at least this kitty think so" the wolf said as she and Levi appeared from a puff of smoke behind the fox
Levi waved as they puffed into existence, but Buster was too distracted to react to his cousin's sudden appearance.
-----------
Serence Frostbite wrote:After running away for a short distance, and making sure that they're not being followed, the snake stopped, and turned to Meri
"thissss iss where we parts ways. Fight, but stayss alive. Run from those stronger than you."
"Of course," the bear replied, continuing on her way.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:
Serence Frostbite wrote:"ah, yes, Hubert" the fox stood up slowly "we should talk about him too, but let's wait until everyone's here. Janus-"
Levi waved as they puffed into existence, but Buster was too distracted to react to his cousin's sudden appearance.
"You'll get used to that, luv," said someone, grabbing the rabbit's chest from behind, licking his long ear. "Missed me?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena spins with a start, once again readying her blade at the sudden appearance. This time, she straightens up with an annoyed, "Are we done with that now?! For cryin' it loud, it's not like walking ten feet'll kill ya, unlike this knife ah can't sheathe," she points out, then sits down to take deep breaths and collect herself.
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote: "Oh yeah, definitely! It's a much safer place and everyone here is so nice!" Lilly grins.
"It's much more fun too, y'know, with the ghosts and everything."
"So where did you come from, Duke? Are you a local or did you move here too?" Ray asks.
"I used to live in an old farm house a little far from here, but you know, looking for food and stuff. I just came here not too long ago myself" Duke shurgged
Leafolawl wrote:Rena brings her knife up defensively, apparently still a bit on edge from the trial... then huffs an annoyed sigh as she lowers her guard. "Then let's stop beatin' our tails into the dirt an' get movin'. Ah'm not concerned with minutia of it, ah just wanna get it done. Anythin' important should be said to everyone, after all.

"So, which way?" she asks, gesturing out over the city with the paw holding the now slightly bloodied amulet.
Leafolawl wrote:Rena spins with a start, once again readying her blade at the sudden appearance. This time, she straightens up with an annoyed, "Are we done with that now?! For cryin' it loud, it's not like walking ten feet'll kill ya, unlike this knife ah can't sheathe," she points out, then sits down to take deep breaths and collect herself.
"I know it's overwhelming, especially after your trial" the fox said, placing a hand on Rena's shoulder as a sign of comfort "but we gotta move on. Now that we're all here, you guys need to know a few things, the first of which: Hubert can not, and must not, help you during the fight you're going to"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ah. So, you like it here so far?" Ray asks the fox.

"You know, Duke, if you ever need for or anything feel free to drop by my place and we'll feed you. My mom loves to cook." Lilly offers.

"Yeah, you're welcome to swing by my place too. We've always got a full fridge." Ray agrees.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"You'll get used to that, luv," said someone, grabbing the rabbit's chest from behind, licking his long ear. "Missed me?"
the rabbit breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing Janus' voice. "of course," he answered, leaning into the wolf dog's embrace.
Serence Frostbite wrote:"I know it's overwhelming, especially after your trial" the fox said, placing a hand on Rena's shoulder as a sign of comfort "but we gotta move on. Now that we're all here, you guys need to know a few things, the first of which: Hubert can not, and must not, help you during the fight you're going to"
"Why not?" Levi asked.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:the rabbit breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing Janus' voice. "of course," he answered, leaning into the wolf dog's embrace.
"I wish I could read your mind, dear," the canine smelled his mate with powerful strokes of his nose. "I mean, you smell like you had the fight of your life. i had to do with a free psych session only."
---
Serence Frostbite wrote:"I know it's overwhelming, especially after your trial" the fox said, placing a hand on Rena's shoulder as a sign of comfort "but we gotta move on. Now that we're all here, you guys need to know a few things, the first of which: Hubert can not, and must not, help you during the fight you're going to"
"Why not?" Levi asked.[/quote]
"Yeah, why?" Janus echoed. "I mean, he's not godmodding, he's with me only."
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

The shiba tenses at the touch of an unfamiliar paw, being careful about the knife as she brings her good one up to push the vixen's off. "Ah remember Hubert saying something about 'having intervened enough in mortal affairs.' She might know something about that, or someone knows how to keep watch for whatever brand of paranormal he is." She stands back up. "Can't say ah know, but that's my guess."
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"it's....actually a little bit simpler than that......or, more complicated, depend on how you look at it" the fox mused
"Anyway, it's because you're not only going up against a magical fox with ambition and plan to end the world. You're going up again a conceptual power imprinted upon reality itself. This power, "one's strength to overcome the mightiest adversary" forces fate itself to bend until it fits into the demand that "this is my territory, and within this territory, I WILL be more powerful than the strongest opponent fighting against me".
To put it simply, If Hubert enters the battle, he will be the strongest opponent, and by that power, she'll be stronger than him, and if she's stronger than him, she's stronger than all of us"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: the woman follo... I mean Nettie replied "I have been told that, yes. and much worse."
"much worse huh?" the fox smirked, finishing off the last of the runes, then step back and looked at the entire circle
"You two might wanna.......step back a little bit"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. So, you like it here so far?" Ray asks the fox.

"You know, Duke, if you ever need for or anything feel free to drop by my place and we'll feed you. My mom loves to cook." Lilly offers.

"Yeah, you're welcome to swing by my place too. We've always got a full fridge." Ray agrees.
"Thanks" Duke said happily "Though to be honest it's kinda risky, farmers around here don't really like us foxes" he chuckled
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:"I wish I could read your mind, dear," the canine smelled his mate with powerful strokes of his nose. "I mean, you smell like you had the fight of your life. i had to do with a free psych session only."
"heh. Same here, just a more action filled one," the rabbit replied.
Serence Frostbite wrote:"Anyway, it's because you're not only going up against a magical fox with ambition and plan to end the world. You're going up again a conceptual power imprinted upon reality itself. This power, "one's strength to overcome the mightiest adversary" forces fate itself to bend until it fits into the demand that "this is my territory, and within this territory, I WILL be more powerful than the strongest opponent fighting against me".
To put it simply, If Hubert enters the battle, he will be the strongest opponent, and by that power, she'll be stronger than him, and if she's stronger than him, she's stronger than all of us"
"Oh yeah, probably best not to hand her god powers," Levi said.
"That seems like a pretty hard power to overcome," Buster posited. "Unless the power you gave us works the same?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Thanks" Duke said happily "Though to be honest it's kinda risky, farmers around here don't really like us foxes" he chuckled
"Well, why not move in with a pet? I'm sure Serenade's owners would take you. Two foxes aren't that many more than one." Lilly suggests.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Anyway, it's because you're not only going up against a magical fox with ambition and plan to end the world. You're going up again a conceptual power imprinted upon reality itself. This power, "one's strength to overcome the mightiest adversary" forces fate itself to bend until it fits into the demand that "this is my territory, and within this territory, I WILL be more powerful than the strongest opponent fighting against me".
Inside Janus' mind, Hubert nodded. "It makes sense. I am the Highest Divinity, but a conceptual entity trascends the physical being of myself. So that is correct, entering the battle as opponent will only increase the chances of final destruction happening to many multiverse levels.
"But it doesn't mean that I will not leave my protegeés with a blessing."
Janus felt the touch of the Deity to his soul and he looked at his rabbit mate, seeing a flash in his eyes, knowing that the same touch had occurred to him.
"There. I gave you two an Answer. Something you will find useful at the right moment. It will work just once, so use it wisely. It may prove determining or not, but for the time being it will be *your* and your power only. I will take my leave now." And a moment later, Hubert's presence dissipated.
Janus didn't feel really different. No special knowledge, no sense of power... "And you, love? Feel 'super' any way?"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"An' there's the ego again..." the shiba mumbles, pulling a sealed first aid disinfectant wipe from her collar, then ripping it open to pull the wipe itself out to clean the scratch on her arm with. "Let me know when we're on to the next important point."
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Oh yeah, probably best not to hand her god powers," Levi said.
"That seems like a pretty hard power to overcome," Buster posited. "Unless the power you gave us works the same?"
"Ha! Where's the challenge in that?" the wolf laughed.
Leafolawl wrote:"An' there's the ego again..." the shiba mumbles, pulling a sealed first aid disinfectant wipe from her collar, then ripping it open to pull the wipe itself out to clean the scratch on her arm with. "Let me know when we're on to the next important point."
"Ego?" the vixen asked, a little confused, but decided not to press further "Though I cannot say for certain what will happen, please be assured that you're not going in with major disadvantages.
The flames my friend here gave you, little though they may be, were enough to temporary unify your body and soul, giving you the ability to interact directly with spirits and spiritual attacks. You'll need that in your up coming fight.
The light pillars were.....well, they should have given you something for your protection."
the vixen said, with only minor hesitation for a few seconds "Any questions before I continue?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote: "Well, why not move in with a pet? I'm sure Serenade's owners would take you. Two foxes aren't that many more than one." Lilly suggests.
"Yeah about that" Duke chuckled "Serenade's not from around here either"
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

"Yeah, how do ya use it?" She crumples the wipe and its packaging together, tucking them into another spot in her collar. Next she pulls out a small roll of gauze and a small bit of cloth. "Second, can ah get a paw with wrappin' mah arm?" she follows up with, looking around to help make clear it's a general question instead of one for the fox.
Love me right now! Done.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Yeah about that" Duke chuckled "Serenade's not from around here either"
"Ah... Well, you're both welcome for dinner, I'm sure."
"You know, we've got a spare bedroom. And money is no problem. Heh, still feels weird to say that. Anyway, yeah, you can come over and stay at my place any time too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

valerio wrote:Inside Janus' mind, Hubert nodded. "It makes sense. I am the Highest Divinity, but a conceptual entity trascends the physical being of myself. So that is correct, entering the battle as opponent will only increase the chances of final destruction happening to many multiverse levels.
"But it doesn't mean that I will not leave my protegeés with a blessing."
Janus felt the touch of the Deity to his soul and he looked at his rabbit mate, seeing a flash in his eyes, knowing that the same touch had occurred to him.
"There. I gave you two an Answer. Something you will find useful at the right moment. It will work just once, so use it wisely. It may prove determining or not, but for the time being it will be *your* and your power only. I will take my leave now." And a moment later, Hubert's presence dissipated.
Janus didn't feel really different. No special knowledge, no sense of power... "And you, love? Feel 'super' any way?"
"Not particularly, no," Buster answered. "But he said it'd be useful when we need it so we probably won't feel it until then."
"I guess so."
Leafolawl wrote:"Yeah, how do ya use it?" She crumples the wipe and its packaging together, tucking them into another spot in her collar. Next she pulls out a small roll of gauze and a small bit of cloth. "Second, can ah get a paw with wrappin' mah arm?" she follows up with, looking around to help make clear it's a general question instead of one for the fox.
"Sure," Levi said, approaching the Shiba and helping out. "and that's probably a good question, is it a 'break in case of emergency' type thing or are we good just having them with us?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Leafolawl wrote:"Yeah, how do ya use it?" She crumples the wipe and its packaging together, tucking them into another spot in her collar. Next she pulls out a small roll of gauze and a small bit of cloth. "Second, can ah get a paw with wrappin' mah arm?" she follows up with, looking around to help make clear it's a general question instead of one for the fox.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Sure," Levi said, approaching the Shiba and helping out. "and that's probably a good question, is it a 'break in case of emergency' type thing or are we good just having them with us?"
"That.............I'm not certain of." The fox laughed sheepishly "But, holding onto them should be enough, given what I've learned of them"
Hlaoroo wrote: "Ah... Well, you're both welcome for dinner, I'm sure."
"You know, we've got a spare bedroom. And money is no problem. Heh, still feels weird to say that. Anyway, yeah, you can come over and stay at my place any time too."
"Thanks. I'm sure we'll stop by sometimes" Duke ssaid jokingly "As soon as we sneak pass all the farmers with guns and pitchfork."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Aw, you shouldn't have to live like that!"
"Yeah, that's no way to live!'
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Rena—with Levi's aid—gets the gauze in place and her arm wrapped up. "Keep the thing, be protected. All Ah needed on that." She turns her now wrapped arm, opening and closing the paw. "Yeah, that'll keep. Thanks," The shiba says with a nod to him, before she grabs her knife and amulet.

"Anyone else got questions?"
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Leafolawl wrote:"Anyone else got questions?"
"I'm good," Levi responded. Buster and Janus nod and look to the vixen ready to hear more.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Hlaoroo wrote:"Aw, you shouldn't have to live like that!"
"It has its own merit" Duke chuckled "You get a whole wild world to wander, everyday is another adventure, and as long as they don't see me near their property, it's mostly fine" he explained
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leafolawl wrote:Rena—with Levi's aid—gets the gauze in place and her arm wrapped up. "Keep the thing, be protected. All Ah needed on that." She turns her now wrapped arm, opening and closing the paw. "Yeah, that'll keep. Thanks," The shiba says with a nod to him, before she grabs her knife and amulet.

"Anyone else got questions?"
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I'm good," Levi responded. Buster and Janus nod and look to the vixen ready to hear more.
"Alright then. She's going to have between 2 and 6 spirits working with her. If those spirits are still there when you reach her, the odds will be greatly against you, for they're powerful forces each on their own, but they do have a weakness. Somewhere on their bodies there will be a crystal shard, destroy them and the spirits will loose their physical forms as well as their powers.

If the spirits are not there, you have to look for portals within pillars of ice, then go into them. Each will lead you to a different time and place, where one of the spirits will be trying to kill a certain human. Do not let them do this, if they succeed and come back with their target's essence, the damage might be irreversible.

As for the vixen herself. Her look and power might fool you into thinking she's deadly at melee range. This is a trick. As you get closer to her, her attacks will get increasingly dangerous, but like an eye of a storm, when you get to a certain distance, it will be much safer, because she can't use most of her magic in close range. Get right up there and keep attacking, you will eventually win." the fox explained

"And finally, after she's defeated, you must leave, take her to a safe place if you could, but you must not remain in that place."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"Aw, you shouldn't have to live like that!"
"It has its own merit" Duke chuckled "You get a whole wild world to wander, everyday is another adventure, and as long as they don't see me near their property, it's mostly fine" he explained
"How does that song go?" Lilly asks with a grin.
"Oh, well, I'm the type of gal that likes to roam around! I'm never in one place, I roam from town to town!" she sings, somewhat off-key.
"And when I find myself a-fallin' for some girl I hope right into that car of mine and drive around the world!" Ray joins in, perfectly on-key.
"Yeah, cause I'm a wanderer!"
"Yeah, a wanderer!"
"I roam around, around, around, around, around, around!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"Alright then. She's going to have between 2 and 6 spirits working with her. If those spirits are still there when you reach her, the odds will be greatly against you, for they're powerful forces each on their own, but they do have a weakness. Somewhere on their bodies there will be a crystal shard, destroy them and the spirits will loose their physical forms as well as their powers.

If the spirits are not there, you have to look for portals within pillars of ice, then go into them. Each will lead you to a different time and place, where one of the spirits will be trying to kill a certain human. Do not let them do this, if they succeed and come back with their target's essence, the damage might be irreversible.

As for the vixen herself. Her look and power might fool you into thinking she's deadly at melee range. This is a trick. As you get closer to her, her attacks will get increasingly dangerous, but like an eye of a storm, when you get to a certain distance, it will be much safer, because she can't use most of her magic in close range. Get right up there and keep attacking, you will eventually win." the fox explained

"And finally, after she's defeated, you must leave, take her to a safe place if you could, but you must not remain in that place."
Rena nods, fishing around in her collar. " Don't sound that complicated. Make sure the area's clear, get in close to the quarry to harass or take down." She feels inside another area of her collar... then a third part.

"Where in the blazes is mah twine?"
Love me right now! Done.