HPU - Richmond Acres

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richmond Acres

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Hey, it was two in the morning, I was half asleep and looking for the bathroom and we'd only just moved in. It wasn't my fault! And anyway, you screamed louder than I did, Kilo!" Flynn fires back at the mouse.
"So what did Josh do, Nadia? Does he need babysitting or something?" the buck grins widely.

~~~~
SeanWolf wrote:"Sure, I could arrange that! I think he be happy to do a signing there as he loves interacting with his fans!" Kyro replies, returning his notepad to his jacket.
"Sweet! Thanks!" Piper grins.
"So... Did you wanna join us? We were just, y'know, muckin' around."

~~~~
"By the look on your face, YOU'RE the one that needs to sit down!" Simon smirks at Nola. The smirk stays fixed to his face when he hears Flash and he gives little reaction other than raising an eyebrow.
"You cheated. You had the bear beat me up. I'd like to see you try to fight me on your own. But you're not worth my time, short stuff. I'd swallow you as easily as I would a bug. Nah, I got my eye on bigger, better prey." he drawls, hoping to get a rise out of the mouse.

~~~~
Paul immediately starts barking orders and the two cougars are rushed on their stretchers through the doors and into the bowels of the clinic, the two vets in tow, leaving Kandi standing with the rangers, Senka, Thomas' family and Nola's "favourite" nurse.
"Well, that was interesting... Anyway, you lot are free to go now, if you like." she tells Thomas' gang before turning to Kandi and the mountain lion.
"Senka, you should probably stay close just in case they need a blood transfusion or anything. Rangers, Kandi, you folks are the ranking officers here now."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, imagine waking up and seeing a face the size of a small moon next to your bed," Kilo grumped, forgetting not to smile as the group headed on.
-------------
"Oh, you're gonna be fun to live with," Juniper chuckled, rubbing her chin as Sally came over.
"Hello, Mister Simon," she said, taking a handpaw without asking and shaking it slightly. "I'm Sally. I hear you're going to be getting better with us? It's nice to meet you."
--------------
(Insert Simon's response here(!)
-------------
"Take the Squeakers, Sally," Nola instructed, offering the girl the Mouse she was carrying and nodding to the windowsill. "They're ruining my rep." She waited until Sally had Juniper and was heading over to Flash before she quietly asked "what prey?" They started out for the car, keeping out of Cougar ways.
-----------
Leslie hopped onto a teeter-totter (see-saw)
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Hlaoroo wrote:"By the look on your face, YOU'RE the one that needs to sit down!" Simon smirks at Nola. The smirk stays fixed to his face when he hears Flash and he gives little reaction other than raising an eyebrow.
"You cheated. You had the bear beat me up. I'd like to see you try to fight me on your own. But you're not worth my time, short stuff. I'd swallow you as easily as I would a bug. Nah, I got my eye on bigger, better prey." he drawls, hoping to get a rise out of the mouse.
"Oooh, are those sour grapes I hear?" Flash said, grinning. "You know you can't beat me, so your just gonna give up and not even try, huh? And then blame me not being worth the effort to distract from your inadequacy?" he taunted. "That's fine, that's fine. Best to know your own limits."

Clearly, Flash is either really confident in his abilities, or he has absolutely no survival instinct. He smirked. "I'm kidding. I get it. I'm small. Physically, I'm bite-sized for basically everything rat-sized or bigger. I can't exactly suplex you to the ground. But guess what? When you live in the wild with a partner, you've got to have each others' backs. The protection can't be one way. That bear watches my back. Guess who has his?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Take the Squeakers, Sally," Nola instructed, offering the girl the Mouse she was carrying and nodding to the windowsill. "They're ruining my rep." She waited until Sally had Juniper and was heading over to Flash before she quietly asked "what prey?" They started out for the car, keeping out of Cougar ways.
"Ah. Hey, Sally." Flash said, climbing into her hand. He craned his head over her fingers to look at Simon. "You know, I think we're going to get along, in a weird way. But I have to go. Got a few things to explain to Mr. Thomas." He turned back to Sally. "Sally, could you take me to your brother? I think there are still some things that need an explanation, and since Deus isn't here, I have to do it."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: Paul immediately starts barking orders and the two cougars are rushed on their stretchers through the doors and into the bowels of the clinic, the two vets in tow, leaving Kandi standing with the rangers, Senka, Thomas' family and Nola's "favourite" nurse.
"Well, that was interesting... Anyway, you lot are free to go now, if you like." she tells Thomas' gang before turning to Kandi and the mountain lion.
"Senka, you should probably stay close just in case they need a blood transfusion or anything. Rangers, Kandi, you folks are the ranking officers here now."
So.... Just how did you manage to come across even more cougars? We didn't even know there was anymore prowling around in these parts..
Hey! we were just camping.. We didn't have any idea they were out there..
You sure you were not looking to expand your collection, like some crazy cat lady?
No..! How rude.. One big cat is quite enough..

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Leslie hopped onto a teeter-totter (see-saw)
Oreo hops onto the same side as leslie..
I think the log is broken>?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie laughed. "Think yore suppowsed to be on the ufur end," he said. "Sew I can push down and send yew in the air a bit, then yew dew the same tew me. I fthnk."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: "Sweet! Thanks!" Piper grins.
"I guess I can hang out with you guys for a bit longer," Kyro replies while checking his watch, "You guys had anything in particular in mind?"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie laughed. "Think yore suppowsed to be on the ufur end," he said. "Sew I can push down and send yew in the air a bit, then yew dew the same tew me. I fthnk."
Oh?
Getting up an walking across the board to the other end.
Now what do i do up here?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Keeshah wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie laughed. "Think yore suppowsed to be on the ufur end," he said. "Sew I can push down and send yew in the air a bit, then yew dew the same tew me. I fthnk."
Oh?
Getting up an walking across the board to the other end.
Now what do i do up here?
Lucky watched this exchange with great interest. This could only end well. And by well I mean poorly.
SeanWolf wrote: "I guess I can hang out with you guys for a bit longer," Kyro replies while checking his watch, "You guys had anything in particular in mind?"
Lucky pointed to the seesaw. "Well, right now we're watching the moments before a disaster."
----------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hey, it was two in the morning, I was half asleep and looking for the bathroom and we'd only just moved in. It wasn't my fault! And anyway, you screamed louder than I did, Kilo!" Flynn fires back at the mouse.
"So what did Josh do, Nadia? Does he need babysitting or something?" the buck grins widely.

~~~~
SeanWolf wrote:"Sure, I could arrange that! I think he be happy to do a signing there as he loves interacting with his fans!" Kyro replies, returning his notepad to his jacket.
"Sweet! Thanks!" Piper grins.
"I've gotten lost a lot," offers Ryyn.
My RP Characters and their Voice Claims

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Hlaoroo wrote:Paul immediately starts barking orders and the two cougars are rushed on their stretchers through the doors and into the bowels of the clinic, the two vets in tow, leaving Kandi standing with the rangers, Senka, Thomas' family and Nola's "favourite" nurse.
"Err, I can do that." Senka hesitates for a moment, looking back at Kandi before nodding and following the vets into the clinic. "They're gonna be okay, right?"
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Hey, it was two in the morning, I was half asleep and looking for the bathroom and we'd only just moved in. It wasn't my fault! And anyway, you screamed louder than I did, Kilo!" Flynn fires back at the mouse.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well, imagine waking up and seeing a face the size of a small moon next to your bed," Kilo grumped, forgetting not to smile as the group headed on.
"I wish I was there for that" Nadia giggled
WeirdGamer wrote:"I've gotten lost a lot," offers Ryyn.
"really? I thought dogs can track back where you have been and stuff?"
Hlaoroo wrote: "So what did Josh do, Nadia? Does he need babysitting or something?" the buck grins widely.
"yes!" Nadia immediately reply, much to Josh's apparent surprise
"excuse you!" he chuckled "I'm not the one who keeps getting into trouble because she can't bother playing by the rules"
"rules are stupid anyway! You can't even hold yourself in a fight, which you keep run into because softies are easy picking"
"Dude, this softie is why we still have a roof over our heads and food readily in the fridge for someone to nonstop devouring"
"Oh yeah!" Nadia snapped her finger as she grinned and looked back at Flynn "That's another thing too! I'm a hunter, a fighter, and yet ever since I started living with this guy I've been losing my edge, and it's all his fault"
"Oh so I'm the bad guy cause you're lazy" Josh chuckled sarcastically
"How am I suppose to even be active with a belly and not even a reason to do anything?" Nadia chuckled back, then after a small sigh, she smiled
"Though, to be honest, instinct and principles aside, I can't say there isn't something decent about having you life freed from worrying about the next time you find food, having somewhere and someone you can be around without fear, having..." the vixen reached out, parting some thick bushes and branches, revealing the exit out of the woods, the town can be seen not too far away "... a home"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You got that right." Flynn smiles gently.
"And it definitely wasn't home without you around. I missed you." he adds, nuzzling the vixen's muzzle.

~~~~
"If I know Paul, and I do, then they'll be just fine." the nurse assures Senka.

~~~~
"Well, not really. We- Oreo, siddown! You'll fall off!" Piper exclaims, hurrying over and reaching up to steady the skunk.
"ONCE you're sitting down," the doe continues with a meaningful glance at the tortoiseshell kitten, "Leslie can push off and you guys can seesaw."
Once the skunk is safely ensconced, Piper returns to Kryo.
"I think you're right, Lucky. Sorry about that, Kryo. I'm not sure which'd be worse - him getting hurt on my watch, or me having to explain to his owner what happened. She's... Not the easiest human to get along with...

~~~~
"Sure...Whatever." Simon grunts to Sally, allowing his paw to be shaken but not bothering to shake hers in return.
"I doubt it, Squeaks. I don't make friends with prey." he informs Flash.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, not really. We- Oreo, siddown! You'll fall off!" Piper exclaims, hurrying over and reaching up to steady the skunk.
"ONCE you're sitting down," the doe continues with a meaningful glance at the tortoiseshell kitten, "Leslie can push off and you guys can seesaw."
Once the skunk is safely ensconced, Piper returns to Kryo.
"Sorry about that. I'm not sure which'd be worse - him getting hurt on my watch, or me having to explain to his owner what happened. She's... Not the easiest human to get along with...
Kryo just chuckles, "I take it she's a bit of a strict person?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"OK, Flash," Sally said, carrying the Mice over to her brother and coughing for his attention. "Flash wants to say something," she told her brother, holding her guest up.
"For someone getting out of hospital," Nola commented to Simon, trying to sound amused and not wheesy, "you're a grump. What'd cheer you up?"
-------------
"I can admit the same," Kilo remarked. "Flynn missed you. I might have," he admitted, "soon, anyhow."
------------
"I wood hav weighted," Leslie half lied, before pushing off the ground so Oreo could see how it was done.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote: "If I know Paul, and I do, then they'll be just fine." the nurse assures Senka.

Kandi brushes up against Senka,
Just keep glaring at him to keep him on task..She whispers to the big cat.

~~~~
Hlaoroo wrote:"Well, not really. We- Oreo, siddown! You'll fall off!" Piper exclaims, hurrying over and reaching up to steady the skunk.
Aww do i haf tuu?
Doing a handstand, before sitting down on the board..
Hlaoroo wrote:Once the skunk is safely ensconced, Piper returns to Kryo.
"Sorry about that. I'm not sure which'd be worse - him getting hurt on my watch, or me having to explain to his owner what happened. She's... Not the easiest human to get along with...

You practicing yelling at kittens, before you haf them?
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I wood hav weighted," Leslie half lied, before pushing off the ground so Oreo could see how it was done.
Suuuuuuure you wood haf...
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Right..." Flash stabilized himself on Sally's hand and looked up at Thomas. "First, I wanted to say I'm sorry for what happened. Usually our land is really safe since no predator wants to go within a mile of a bear's home. The orchard is supposed to be safe." he said.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I get that, Flash," Thomas said, noting Sally was looking over to a quiet corner with a certain 'look' on her face that indicated she wanted to go over there rather fast. "Why don't we talk over there?" He walked them over to the corner. "I take it they were going to do more than just assault you," he asked, keeping a rein on anger.
"Well they just wanted food," Sally protested, "and, um, didn't really WANT to do what they might have, um, had to... And the Vets wouldn't have helped if they'd thought..."
"Probably right too." he sighed. "Whatever. It's now done. You wanted to say something, Flash?"
---------------
Nola helped Simon up into the seat behind the drivers and applied the restraint before subtly engaging the doors' child lock, shutting the door and nipping around to the other side to get in.
--------------
"Corse I wood, yew're my best frend! 'Cept Aron, of corse, but he's famly."
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Well..." Flash said, thinking. "Most of everything has already been said in one way or another. Deus said he took Sally to the Orchard to show her the garden and get her a snack. Lots of apples and berries grow in the gardens around there. The cougars coincidentally attacked when he went to check on his fishing nets in the river by there. Again, the orchard is supposed to be safe, and Deus felt he would only be out of sight for a few seconds. He felt really bad..." Flash rubbed the back of his head. "The second he heard her, he came running. Sally's phone recorded everything from then on. Deus saved Sally, but he's still going to beat himself up over this. It's not his fault though... "
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's all right, Flash, it's all right," Thomas said, calming down a little as Juniper made to take her boyfriend's hand and Sallycarefully stroked the back of his head. "I'll check it later. Don't want to post it before they're confined to the zoo, do I?" He sighed. "And, if it was going to happen, best he was there."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Corse I wood, yew're my best frend! 'Cept Aron, of corse, but he's famly."

Oreo rocks and rolls on his end of the rocking board, as if he was ridding a bucking bull..
Git aloooong lill doggiiiie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Serence Frostbite wrote:
WeirdGamer wrote:"I've gotten lost a lot," offers Ryyn.
"really? I thought dogs can track back where you have been and stuff?"
Ryyn open his mouth and raises a finger in response, and then slowly closes it. "Oh yeah...we can do that! ...Huh."
-----------
Lucky watches as Piper helps the young ones narrowly avoid a catastrophe.

"Good job, Piper." He gives her a thumbs up.

I also write stories about kids getting into hi-jinks in a scouting organization. Read them here!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It's all right, Flash, it's all right," Thomas said, calming down a little as Juniper made to take her boyfriend's hand and Sallycarefully stroked the back of his head. "I'll check it later. Don't want to post it before they're confined to the zoo, do I?" He sighed. "And, if it was going to happen, best he was there."
Flash gave Juniper's hand a little squeeze. "Thank you..." He said, sounding a little distressed. "But it will be harder to convince Deus that everything is alright. He's the one who chases all of the predators away from our land. We were hoping this little tour would help him get accepted by the town so maybe we wouldn't have to scrounge and steal for food. I thought the video would help towards that goal. But I don't know if we can show it without risking the cougars getting a much worse punishment than the zoo, or ranger duty, or tracking tags, or whatever they're going to end up getting."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It will, my friend," Thomas said, "We just get them settled first, eh?" He nodded towards the car. "Think we'd better get on in. Simon and Nola will be getting restless."
----------------
"Doggie," Leslie queried, pushing back up when it was his turn, "Eye'm a Moggie!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Doggie," Leslie queried, pushing back up when it was his turn, "Eye'm a Moggie!"

Oreo looks around, nearly falling off the board..
Wheres the doggie?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You caled me a Doggie," Leslie laughed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You got that right." Flynn smiles gently.
"And it definitely wasn't home without you around. I missed you." he adds, nuzzling the vixen's muzzle.
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "I can admit the same," Kilo remarked. "Flynn missed you. I might have," he admitted, "soon, anyhow."
"Aww" Nadia giggled as she hugged Flynn "I missed you guys too"
Roarin

Post by Roarin »

Keeshah wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote: "If I know Paul, and I do, then they'll be just fine." the nurse assures Senka.

Kandi brushes up against Senka,
Just keep glaring at him to keep him on task..She whispers to the big cat.
"I can do that." Senka nods, glancing from the nurse, to Kandi, before settling on the attending vet.
"Sleep is due to me... And I have a dream to live."

Book Log: I, Claudius - Robert Graves
Ref Ref!
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It will, my friend," Thomas said, "We just get them settled first, eh?" He nodded towards the car. "Think we'd better get on in. Simon and Nola will be getting restless."
"Alright." Flash said, climbing up Sally's arm to get on her shoulder. "Let's get going then."

--‐--------‐----------------

Meanwhile the vets running tests on the Cougars would find that while Chris doesn't have anything an ice pack wouldn't fix, Kassandra is dealing with a minor liver laceration, four broken ribs, a punctured lung, a concussion, and a hairline linear skull fracture. Luckily most of it will heal itself with rest and care, but the lung and ribs need to be treated.
-Champion Motto

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You caled me a Doggie," Leslie laughed.
Who let the doggo's out! yipp yipp yipp!
nearly flopping over backwards off the seesaw
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You wanna give her a whip too, Kandi?" Paul quips before turning his attention back to the matter at hand.
"Have we got venous access yet? Good, now I need..."

~~~~
Piper's heart leaps into her mouth again as Oreo leans precariously.
"Hey! Keep a paw on the handlebar, Oreo!" she calls before turning back to Kryo.
"Yeah, just slightly." the doe nods. She glances at Oreo again and then lowers her voice to make sure the skunk can't overhear.
"Oreo doesn't know it but there's a tracker in his collar so his owner can find him. I saw the app on her phone once before she could hide it when I was dropping him off with Leslie."

~~~~
"So... Whatcha got in the package, Nadia?" Flynn asks eventually, breaking the comfortable silence.

~~~~
"How about a mouse burrito?" Simon jokes darkly as Nola climbs in beside him. Unable to look over at her due to his neck brace he resigns himself to staring at the back of the front seat.
"What, you think I'm gonna jump out and run off?" he asks as he's strapped in.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You wanna give her a whip too, Kandi?" Paul quips before turning his attention back to the matter at hand.

I was thinking more along the lines of a cattle prod..She quips back,
before having to answer more annoying questions from the rangers...

Hlaoroo wrote:~~~~
Piper's heart leaps into her mouth again as Oreo leans precariously.
"Hey! Keep a paw on the handlebar, Oreo!" she calls before turning back to Kryo.
"Yeah, just slightly." the doe nods. She glances at Oreo again and then lowers her voice to make sure the skunk can't overhear.
"Oreo doesn't know it but there's a tracker in his collar so his owner can find him. I saw the app on her phone once before she could hide it when I was dropping him off with Leslie."
Oreo jumps up doing a handstand upon the handbar.. before settling back down on the seat..
Ok.. keep handpaws on the bar!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Leslie just laughed at the antics of his best friend. He was pretty sure he could do similar tricks but Piper didn't seem happy about them so he waited until it was safe to continue playing.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Leslie just laughed at the antics of his best friend. He was pretty sure he could do similar tricks but Piper didn't seem happy about them so he waited until it was safe to continue playing.

Oreo bounces up into a handstand again, on the down stroke of the seesaw.
to sit on the up stroke'..
You tink yours actorbat enough to do dis?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yup," Leslie countered mischievously, "But Miss Piper wood hav Kituns."
"Only if Lucky's lucky," Chip chipped in.
------------
"Mice are kinda off the menu," Nola grumbled as she strapped herself in. "But," she added, using a single finger to tickle his stomach, "there's food to be had from Thomas and, as you're going to be in the poolhouse..? Ever hear of one of them that doesn't attract Rats? Just eat them when the Humes aren't around and it's no trouble. And I didn't want you falling out and hurting yourself again."
Thomas and Sally (complete with Rodent entourage) got into the car. "Ready to see the place, Simon," Thomas asked as Nola decided to 'play' a little, walking her fingers over Sally's shoulder towards the Mice. She retreated the fingers when Juniper, without turning round, reached behind her and slapped the fingers.
"Knew you were there," she said as Nola started the approach again from a different angle.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Overhearing Nola's conversation with the fox, Flash started making a mental note to put rat-sized "Warning! A fox lives here!" Signs around the poolhouse when he noticed Nola's hand approaching. "If you want to keep that finger, keep it away from me."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Don't worry, Flash," Juniper said, keeping her hand in his, "she's just playing. It's not a normal way of hunting, is it?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"ever heard of a cat playing with their prey?" Flash responded. "Besides. I don't play with animals I don't like or trust."
-Champion Motto

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote: Piper's heart leaps into her mouth again as Oreo leans precariously.
Kryo nodded, "I know plenty of people like that. One owner got mad at my owner cause I was quote 'off a leash and could be a threat to anyone'...except the reason Blackie had me off the leash was because I was helping him when he went on tour one day as one of the roadies."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"And I've told you, Mouse," Nola said tightly, "you are safe. There'll be no moves against you... Unless you hurt the other Mouse."
"She'll say my name, one day," Juniper sighed.
"Please try and get along," Sally asked.
----------
Elsewhere, as his side was on the ground, Leslie did his own handstand on the bar, just to prove he could. He may not have been quite as smooth as Oreo but it was there.
----------
"And what's for this afternoon," Kilo asked.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
WeirdGamer

Post by WeirdGamer »

Serence Frostbite wrote: "Aww" Nadia giggled as she hugged Flynn "I missed you guys too"
Ryyn pouted. "Wait, only he gets a hug?"

-----------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Yup," Leslie countered mischievously, "But Miss Piper wood hav Kituns."
"Only if Lucky's lucky," Chip chipped in.
Lucky had been paying more attention to the activity of the cubs rather than their words, so this caught him off guard. With an awkward cough he asked, "Uh...what?"

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote: Elsewhere, as his side was on the ground, Leslie did his own handstand on the bar, just to prove he could. He may not have been quite as smooth as Oreo but it was there.
Oreo tries to clap for the kitten, only to nearly fall off again.
Ooops
WeirdGamer wrote: Lucky had been paying more attention to the activity of the cubs rather than their words, so this caught him off guard. With an awkward cough he asked, "Uh...what?"
he said your going to have kittens.. I didn't even know yous was a female...
Oar a Katt...
Last edited by Keeshah on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.