What Are You Doing Today?

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

Amazee Dayzee

Re: What Are You Doing Today?

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

When in the process of dying of boredom, imagine your fursona destroying the school. :lol:
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

Getting frustrated about the hiring process. The hiring manager called me to schedule an interview Tuesday. I was unavailable at the time so I returned the call Wednesday. I left two messages and they didn't respond all day. I called them again today and turns out I can't call the front end. And they still haven't contacted me yet. What is going on?!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Getting a job SUCKS. You don't want to know how long I've been without one. >.<
Nathan Kerbonaut

Post by Nathan Kerbonaut »

Yeah my last job as a customer service dude in retail was a grind. Great boss and coworkers but lousy work. I'm going for a job that involves working with merchandise, inventory, displays and stuff, which was favorite part of my last job since it actually requires using your brain. :?
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Recovering from dental surgery ... I disavow responsibility for everything I write except maybe the " Top Counter" thread ... no, that too ... I think ... sorta. Ow.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Going to be taking a shower before bed.
trekkie

Post by trekkie »

Mowing the lawn after work.
“Freedom has cost too much blood and agony to be relinquished at the cheap price of rhetoric.” - Thomas Sowell

“The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron.” Phyllis Diller
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Going to be running errands, checking out new frames for my glasses, and heading to the gym. Later this evening, I’m going to go see the new Godzilla movie with my brother.
With the right community, getting into a webcomic at the beginning of a brand new arc can feel just as enjoyable and rewarding as being there from the beginning.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Checking times for the Elton John movie so I can take my mother to go see it tomorrow. If I was bolder, I would dress up as Benny and hire a bunch of random guys to be my Jets. :lol:
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Ash Greytree wrote:I’m going to go see the new Godzilla movie with my brother.
Hope you enjoy. I saw it on Wednesday, loved it.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Digesting my dinner which I had to make in a pinch because my idiot father didn't tell me he WASN'T gonna be getting it tonight until later on.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

Went to see Avenue Q.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

trying to relax listening to music before work.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Last day before classes start. Doing last-minute prep, getting my Word docs for notes ready so I can get straight to studying the PowerPoints and book for the class tomorrow. Then, relaxing with games and shows for the rest of the day until End Of Year 11 hits later tonight.
With the right community, getting into a webcomic at the beginning of a brand new arc can feel just as enjoyable and rewarding as being there from the beginning.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Still nursing a sore jaw after that fool tooth extraction. Ow. More ow. Ow still. sigh. ow.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Sorting the songs on my iPod. I have a lot more rap and hip-hop than anybody else should have. :o
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Going to grab food to go, then head back and get to work on my Web GIS class for most of the day.
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Waiting for some game patches to install and figuring out what story I should work on right now.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

As one of the other jury candidates put it, Hell is a Courthouse. thankfully i didn't get selected for the jury.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I think that I might be exempt from jury duty because I have a boatload of mental issues.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Going to the optical department of my local CostCo to give them my prescription so I can get some glasses with new frames. After that, eating lunch back at home, then buckling down and studying, maybe reading ahead a bit too.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Headed to the gym in a second. After that, headed back home to wrap up my first two assignments.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Got tired of the dental pain and had a bowl of chocolate ice cream. Better'n novacaine!
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Are you supposed to be eating ice cream after a surgery like that or do you have to wait?
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Earlier I went out, grabbed some lunch, did some shopping. Gonna play some games until later tonight, when I'll be going out to dinner with the family.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Took Sophie to the beach at dawn this morning. Found a baby robin just out of the nest and learning to walk and fly. We watched the bird for about twenty minutes, and it finally did get up into a thick bush.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Watching the E3 conferences and doing classwork.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Why right now I am on this forum posting some messages in response to different topics. :lol:
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Chauffeuring my mom to get a routine post-surgery checkup at the hospital. While that's happening, I plan on going across the street to the mall to hang out and see what's new.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You plan on buying anything there?
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:You plan on buying anything there?
I was planning on grabbing Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes at Gamestop, but sadly they didn't have it. Got back home a couple hours ago; I'll probably buy it digitally later tonight after I wrap up this classwork.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Gotta go get a haircut today.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Going back and forth to the hospital to see my grandmother who was admitted because she was really sick.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

I hope she gets well soon.
CunningFox

Post by CunningFox »

So sorry to hear that, Dayzee.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

Amazee Dayzee wrote:Going back and forth to the hospital to see my grandmother who was admitted because she was really sick.
You really are going through a cyclone, Amazee. Sorry for your difficulties... :(
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well the hospital hasn't called so that is good then. She will probably be released in a few days then a few months later she will end up being admitted again.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Here's to hoping she doesn't have to go back.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

Well she didn't get released yet so we are still waiting on that.
Ash Greytree

Post by Ash Greytree »

Went grocery shopping, ate lunch at home, and am busy studying before working on my two assignments that are due tonight, and taking stock of what needs to be done for my assignments that're due on Sunday.