Who all is here?

Discuss everything else here

Moderator: ArcWolf

triplrrr

Who all is here?

Post by triplrrr »

So I don’t consider myself a furry (I don’t have a fursona, I don’t do roleplay, I don’t participate in furry forums, etc.), so does anyone feel the same?
GitHub: https://www.github.com/triplrrr
REPL.it: https://www.repl.it/@triplrrr

Cliche quote thing
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke
Amazee Dayzee

Re: Who all is here?

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

I just don't define myself period. Though I will admit that when I do RP I have a preference towards using anthro characters but most of the time they are either wolves or foxes. Don't really have a fursona though I did make a character for a fan fiction I was doing a while back. And I only post on two forums with one of them being a forum for fire alarm enthusiasts so I can't say that I don't participate on furry forums, but its only half of the time.
NHWestoN

Post by NHWestoN »

triplrrr wrote:So I don’t consider myself a furry (I don’t have a fursona, I don’t do roleplay, I don’t participate in furry forums, etc.), so does anyone feel the same?
I always figured if you're on this forum, you're sort of an honorary furry, and you can participate in whatever threads and forums appeal to you. I don't have a fursona (heck, I don't even have an avatar!), I don't roleplay, and so on just like yourself, triplrrr. Still, I feel very welcome and comfortable here, and I hope you do, too. ;) Regards.
Obbl
Smiley McSmiles

Post by Obbl »

Back in the early-mid days we ran a poll a few times about who was a furry here, and we've sat at about a 3-1 split pretty consistently. (Most recent thread is here)

Housepets! is kinda furry-lite (if you will) so it tends to be very accessible to the general public. As such we have a wider audience here on the forums as well :D
D-Rock

Post by D-Rock »

triplrrr wrote:So I don’t consider myself a furry (I don’t have a fursona, I don’t do roleplay, I don’t participate in furry forums, etc.), so does anyone feel the same?
Same here. The character you see in my avatar for the moment was always a stand-in as opposed to a fursona. I never understood how roleplay worked, so I don't bother with trying. Really, you aren't the only one, but we make it a point not to be exclusive.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Amazee Dayzee

Post by Amazee Dayzee »

You know it is easy to figure out how to roleplay if you are interested in learning at all. Just throwing it out there. ;)
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

To be fair none of that is required to be a furry.

But there are lots of non-furry fans!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
JayBarker

Post by JayBarker »

I'd call myself a furry. That's how I found out about this comic in the first place.