HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Nor should ya, Will. Nor should ya." Chris asserts. "Ya did da right fing. Now let's get away from dis 'orrid place. Which way's da pet shop, Trello?"

~~~~~~~~
Scitty grins at the wolves.
"Some smart guy did once say any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic. I'd say this suit is pretty magical and not just because of the technology. You ought to meet the wizard behind it. Jason, this is the Palatinum Pack. Palatinum Pack, this is mine and Val's hero and saviour, Jason."
The cat flexes his paws as the onboard computer speaks his words aloud and then types again.
"Feel free to have a closer look at the suit if you want. Just maybe don't touch because even I don't know what all the buttons do yet." he invites. Idly he wonders where Elio is. He's looking forward to a reaction from him matching Cinzia's excitement.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scitty grins at the wolves.
"Some smart guy did once say any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic. I'd say this suit is pretty magical and not just because of the technology. You ought to meet the wizard behind it. Jason, this is the Palatinum Pack. Palatinum Pack, this is mine and Val's hero and saviour, Jason."
The cat flexes his paws as the onboard computer speaks his words aloud and then types again.
"Feel free to have a closer look at the suit if you want. Just maybe don't touch because even I don't know what all the buttons do yet." he invites. Idly he wonders where Elio is. He's looking forward to a reaction from him matching Cinzia's excitement.
"Guys," Jason advanced, hand outstretched...and was suddenly surrounded by the whole pack! They literally sniffed him head to toe, not sparing a couple embarrassing spots.
"OK, so i recognize you can be useful," Amadora admitted. "How long you stayin'?"
"Couple of days, perhaps three. Gonna make sure that Scotty here gets a complete system check so that I can leave knowing he won't need a fix in the immediate future. Say, Signora Leone, where can I find your husband? A guest has an obligation to meet the man of the house, right?"
Cinzia chuckled. "Poor Elio got a seasonal flu and is out cold. he wanted to come down, but this stuff hits a bit harder on us old chaps."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Just call me Star," Star said to the doberman. She took a bite of her her pizza.

"Me and my girl are here cause our zoo closed down to lack of funding, like many of the other animals here," she said, "We want to start a day care or something involving the young. I'm sure we'll think of something."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trello waited to see if Meeko would come along.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was inevitable, Dawn assumed, that as one went about their business, accidents happened. Yet he didn't expect one so, well, it wasn't early in the day was it?

The panda had just finished filling his second basket as he swung it out of the bushes, it was then he noticed noticed the animal on the strange long board zooming down towards him.

Dawn was certain a collision with the long boarder was inevitable. Not having enough time to move ore react, he squeezed his eyes shut so he wouldn't see the damage that would be wrought.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch giggled at Bel.

"But really Bel, ew, ew ew. Imagine all those people and pets taking baths in the same river near the same time? Ew ew. It would get dirty REALLY fast, now this baby," he said, patting the side walls, "It's like a river AND a rainstorm, combined!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borues laughed at the wolves. He moved a bit out of the way towards the back to lower his profile.
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

xhunterko wrote:"Just call me Star," Star said to the doberman. She took a bite of her her pizza.

"Me and my girl are here cause our zoo closed down to lack of funding, like many of the other animals here," she said, "We want to start a day care or something involving the young. I'm sure we'll think of something.".
Lorne nodded and said, "Sorry to hear about the zoo closing. I take it that's why this place is this busy today?" while looking at the other patreons in the shop.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch giggled at Bel.
"But really Bel, ew, ew ew. Imagine all those people and pets taking baths in the same river near the same time? Ew ew. It would get dirty REALLY fast, now this baby," he said, patting the side walls, "It's like a river AND a rainstorm, combined!"
Belisarius titled his head once again at the Jacuzzi. "But the water doesn't go anywhere. Won't it get dirty very fast?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Aww. Sorry to hear that, Mamma. I'd make him some soup to help him feel better but, you know..." Frances shrugs.
"I haven't translated that page in your recipe book yet." she finishes, not quite willing to admit her failings in front of Jason.

Scotty tries to hide a smile at Jason's predicament. He can't help suddenly feeling a little left out though, now that he's no longer the centre of attention but he's sensible enough to know not to mention anything and to not let it get to him. He also idly wonders if "complete system check" is code for "thorough veterinary exam" and suddenly finds himself eyeing the human slightly suspiciously.

~~~~~~~~
Chris pulls Meeko out of harm's way and then leads the small group down the street.
"Dis way, right, Trello? Say, is dat anovver milkweed? What ovver plants da youse guys use?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko was at first a little taken aback by Trello shouting at him, as he was sure he was in an okay position. Though Chris was quick to try and put things back on track to getting to the pet shop but the red panda seemed to be focused on him. Which was kind of odd since he had already made his agreement to leaving now when Chris brought it up. That was on top of getting to the pet shop was kind of the main focus of his, like he would just say forget it or something. It got awkward fast as it looked like the group was going over the last question conversation again, Meeko got a little worried he actually missed something. It had to be Chris to come to the rescue again to get things moving along, and he just went with that.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Aww. Sorry to hear that, Mamma. I'd make him some soup to help him feel better but, you know..." Frances shrugs.
"I haven't translated that page in your recipe book yet." she finishes, not quite willing to admit her failings in front of Jason.
Scotty tries to hide a smile at Jason's predicament. He can't help suddenly feeling a little left out though, now that he's no longer the centre of attention but he's sensible enough to know not to mention anything and to not let it get to him. He also idly wonders if "complete system check" is code for "thorough veterinary exam" and suddenly finds himself eyeing the human slightly suspiciously.
Jason chuckled. "Ma'm, with due respect you don't know about the culinary perversions of two overgrown nerds. You just come up with anything you feel you can cook, it will beat cup noodles. I mean..." he winked at Scott. "She can't be worse than that, can she?"
---
Wednesday looked thoughtful. She kept looking at the lycaon with one interested eye. "You know what, kit? D'you think you can go ask where those natives are staying? I need to check me a thing..."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Of course, sweet Ratty," Zachary said mischievously before heading back over to Trevor and taking a well earned seat. "So where to are these fine fellows staying," he asked the pilot. "My pocket wants to know."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Trevor shrugged at the fox.

"There's five places," he said, "The first is they may have applied for a tiny house, so they would be in that block. The housing blocks start from the right of the bath house. Then there's apartments 1 and 2. Then there's storefront 1 with it's upper home story. Then there's the woods. If animals are uncomfortable living in an urban environment, like a family of brown bears, then they can make a home nearby the village and declare it with a postal code. They could choose to live in either one of those."

"A cute little mini townhouse close to the gate sweetie!" Yelled the new comer from over the tables. Trevor shrugged.

Then the wild dog turned her attention back to Lorne. She nodded.

"Of course dear," she said, "We've gone to different places each of course, but a lot of us wanted to try the pizza, eh heh. You like pizza?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn, the red panda that had been waiting to see if Dusk would hit him or not, looked over to where he had been. He didn't see him. He didn't see anybody else either. Dawn shrugged, picked up his large basket, and slipped under a fence post and into the woods.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh," Mitch said, turning around to Bel, "The water doesn't get dirty cause it goes through the sewer system. Getting filtered and pumped back out into the ocean and the water table. Which, is why you shouldn't throw plastics away."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trello waved a paw.

"Oh allsorts," she said, "Though sassafras is another. We use it to make a really light drink. Oh, here's a cut." She paused where there was a break in the fences and bushes, giving a direct line to the pet shop.

"The pet shop is right behind the dog house," she said, "I guess they did that on purpose, though you still have to drive to get to it, come on! Come on Meeko!" She ducked under the opening and waited for the pets on the other side.
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

Lorne smiled and replied "Honestly, I love pizza...then again heh I tend to enjoy the simpler foods as I ain't much of a cook."
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Oh," Mitch said, turning around to Bel, "The water doesn't get dirty cause it goes through the sewer system. Getting filtered and pumped back out into the ocean and the water table. Which, is why you shouldn't throw plastics away."
The wolf sniffed at the tub. "I love the human technology, but still nothing beats a cool stream in the woods."
"What else do you have?" Valiant asked the panda.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Seeing the look on Scotty's face, Frances preempts his answer.
"Put it this way. before we moved here, my neighbour's chickens wouldn't eat my cooking."
"There's no one better at dialling for pizza though!" Scotty adds, grinning.
"True. I have a lot of experience with phones. One would almost think I was a secretary." Frances nods seriously.
"Say, can we sit for a bit, please? I'm getting a bit tired. Guess ths is going to take some getting used to." Scotty asks.

~~~~~~~~
Chris follows Trello through the short cut without hesitation, pulling the ferret and the mink after her.
"Remind me ta visit yer village some time, Trello. It sounds like you've got so much great food an' drink ta try! It's like paradise fer a dog!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Gael

Post by Gael »

Meanwhile with Gizmo, he spaced out while walking and somehow managed to get himself hopelessly lost in the untamed widerness
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Seeing the look on Scotty's face, Frances preempts his answer.
"Put it this way. before we moved here, my neighbour's chickens wouldn't eat my cooking."
"There's no one better at dialling for pizza though!" Scotty adds, grinning.
"True. I have a lot of experience with phones. One would almost think I was a secretary." Frances nods seriously.
"Say, can we sit for a bit, please? I'm getting a bit tired. Guess ths is going to take some getting used to." Scotty asks.
Cinzia led her guests to the living room. "Here you go, dear. But, Scott, I'm afraid I cannot let you sit down on these chairs, your armor looks too heavy for them. You can pull it off if you want, I'll go fix some coffee, milk and biscuits. I still make them myself, if you don't mind a lot of butter."
Jonas approached the cat. "Ok, time to learn a new trick: Now stand with your back to the chair as if you wanted to sit down...Good, just like that. Now just say "Sit-One."
"I heard you complaining about your cooking," Amadora said. "You could experiment until you improve now that you have time. And we will eat the results: Believe me, your cooking cannot be worse than what we use to eat in the wild."[/quote]
"Ah..." Agrippina said. "Did someone see Lucilla? I thought she'd be all over the cat by now."
---
Gael wrote:Meanwhile with Gizmo, he spaced out while walking and somehow managed to get himself hopelessly lost in the untamed widerness
And at that moment, he found himself tackled almost to death!
"HitherenewcutekittycathowdoyoudodwhyareyouhereallaloneHiIamLucillaandyouaregettinglostareyou?!?" that torrent of words came from...a wolf. A female young wolf that was keeping him happily pinned down and grinning at him with a smile of daggers!
Last edited by valerio on Mon May 06, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gael

Post by Gael »

valerio wrote: And at that moment, he found himself tackled almost to death!
"HitherenewcutekittycathowdoyoudodwhyareyouhereallaloneHiIamLucillaandyouaregettinglostareyou?!?" that torrent of words came from...a wolf. A female young wolf that was keeping him happily pinned down and grinning at him with a smile of daggers!
Gizmo is very obviously startled,"W-w-w-w-whoa, s-s-slow down please" Gizmo tries to gather his thoughts for a moment, "Um, do you know the way back to town"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Wonder where I'm gonna get put," Zachary said rhetorically, hoping it was near Aryle but not near her father. He kept an eye out for if anyone needed him.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gael wrote:Gizmo is very obviously startled,"W-w-w-w-whoa, s-s-slow down please" Gizmo tries to gather his thoughts for a moment, "Um, do you know the way back to town"
The wolf stood up and helped the cat to stand up...before pulling him up and into her arms. She was young, but she was still big enough to treat him like a doll. "Of course I do! I will bring you to our new place! I smelled your presence, I'm good at smelling new people, especially cute new peoplw. How long you been here? I'll show you to my pack! I have another cute kitty friend, his name is Scotty, what's yours?""
Gael

Post by Gael »

valerio wrote:The wolf stood up and helped the cat to stand up...before pulling him up and into her arms. She was young, but she was still big enough to treat him like a doll. "Of course I do! I will bring you to our new place! I smelled your presence, I'm good at smelling new people, especially cute new peoplw. How long you been here? I'll show you to my pack! I have another cute kitty friend, his name is Scotty, what's yours?""
"My name is Gizmo, it's nice to meet you." he smiled politely, "Sorry, but what did you say your name was again, you were talking a bit fast"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gael wrote:"My name is Gizmo, it's nice to meet you." he smiled politely, "Sorry, but what did you say your name was again, you were talking a bit fast"
"Lucilla of the Palatinium River Pack. We just moved in these forests, but we want to try and live in the city. In the forest there's this awesome colony of red pandas, their leader is a real price and he's the betrothed of our best friend's sister. Do you have any royalty in the family?"
Gael

Post by Gael »

Gizmo chuckles "Not that I know of, I feel like it would be hard to be any sort of royalty"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:Cinzia led her guests to the living room. "Here you go, dear. But, Scott, I'm afraid I cannot let you sit down on these chairs, your armor looks too heavy for them. You can pull it off if you want, I'll go fix some coffee, milk and biscuits. I still make them myself, if you don't mind a lot of butter."
Jonas approached the cat. "Ok, time to learn a new trick: Now stand with your back to the chair as if you wanted to sit down...Good, just like that. Now just say "Sit-One."
"I heard you complaining about your cooking," Amadora said. "You could experiment until you improve now that you have time. And we will eat the results: Believe me, your cooking cannot be worse than what we use to eat in the wild."
"Ah..." Agrippina said. "Did someone see Lucilla? I thought she'd be all over the cat by now."[/quote]
"Ah. Well, I don't want to damage your furniture..." Scotty types before following Cinzia step by slow, painful step.
He stands as directed but at Jason's last instruction he arches an eyebrow, then tilts his head and points at his open mouth. He holds the pose for a moment before raising his paws in a kind of shrug, a clear "What???" gesture which is followed by a small, silent giggle.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Gael wrote:Gizmo chuckles "Not that I know of, I feel like it would be hard to be any sort of royalty"
A wag of her tail. "Nah, it's easy. Or at least i think it is: I mean, you totally must meet Mitch, our resident prince. He's so laid back and cool, and his wife-to-be is a nice pet ferret. We could nominate a prince of our wolf colony, perhaps humans will start respecting us better, eh?"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Ah. Well, I don't want to damage your furniture..." Scotty types before following Cinzia step by slow, painful step.
He stands as directed but at Jason's last instruction he arches an eyebrow, then tilts his head and points at his open mouth. He holds the pose for a moment before raising his paws in a kind of shrug, a clear "What???" gesture which is followed by a small, silent giggle.
Another giggle came from Jason's chest pocket. "I told you you should've slept more, boss."
Jason facepalmed. Hard. "You were listening all along?"
His assistant laughed through the phone. "You bet. I was just waiting for this moment."
"I'm so gonna cut your pay, you..." then, to Scotty. "Okay, sorry for that. Type: 'Disengage'. The skeleton will open and you can wiggle out and sit down. it's an emergency procedure...okay, okay, hadn't thought about sitting down without the chair. i will work on that. Sorry."
Gael

Post by Gael »

valerio wrote:A wag of her tail. "Nah, it's easy. Or at least i think it is: I mean, you totally must meet Mitch, our resident prince. He's so laid back and cool, and his wife-to-be is a nice pet ferret. We could nominate a prince of our wolf colony, perhaps humans will start respecting us better, eh?
"It's worth a try" he smiles, "I really hope I won't be intruding by coming to your den unannounced like this"
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko seriously questioned the intent of Trello as soon as the 'shortcut' was shown, he would have rather taken the one hundred percent legal way instead of this way. Though Chris was still the one to take charge pulling him into the situation he would have wanted to avoid but he decided to bite his tongue and see what would happen.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Hlaoroo wrote:Chris follows Trello through the short cut without hesitation, pulling the ferret and the mink after her.
"Remind me ta visit yer village some time, Trello. It sounds like you've got so much great food an' drink ta try! It's like paradise fer a dog!"
Will let himself be pulled, half because he was still upset, half due to sheer interest in the talk about plants. Info like this made for great auxilary writing material. "I-i guess while were on the topic of food, are there any unique cooking techniques you use?"
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gael wrote:"It's worth a try" he smiles, "I really hope I won't be intruding by coming to your den unannounced like this"
Lucilla giggled. "Aw, you're so silly. We stopped eating unannounced strangers. And you're too cute to be eaten, so you're safe!"
Gael

Post by Gael »

valerio wrote:Lucilla giggled. "Aw, you're so silly. We stopped eating unannounced strangers. And you're too cute to be eaten, so you're safe!"
Gizmo goes slightly pale after hearing this, "T-t-that's not what I meant but thank for for letting me know"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary kept working as much as he was able to get away with, taking badly spelled notes for orders, correcting the worst under Wed's tutelage and translating them for the kitchen staff, clearing and wiping tables when the occupants had finished and wondering how his feet were still attached.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Trello shook her head.

"Not particular," she said, her mind seemed distant, as if she were trying to remember something, she shrugged.

On the other side of the fence was a tiny back alley where the back ends of the local stores could be seen. Right in front of them was, the back end to the Pet Shop. She pointed to it with a hand.

"Well, lucky you Meeko, just go in between to the front, eh heh," she said with a smile.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The political officer's eyes snapped open. HOW long was his nap??? He checked his time, just long enough. Yet long enough it was time to go. Everyone by now had gotten carry outs and eaten well enough.

He made SURE they were paid, and paid with tips. Before heading off.

He blew his whistle, the pandas made neat and tidy for the staff what they could and got up at once, and filtered out the building, saying their thanks and good byes.

Trevor mingled with the crowds, waving goodbye to the fox. The wild dog said goodbye to the tame one.

Whistles were going off everywhere in town, calling the pandas to leave orderly and quietly. Filing into the buses in which they came. Emptying the streets of the fiery red fur.

Making Sunset Plateau the quiet place it was quiet once again. Heading into their own little town next door in the woods. To work on the business of building a new nation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trello's ears twitched as she heard the whistles.

"Oh gosh, gosh darn it, I forgot I need to be somewhere too!" She stated, grumbling, She looked at her friends, upset.

"Well, I guess you are good on your own from here," she said, she almost hugged the three, then stopped herself, "I'll, I, I'll I guess I'll, see you guys later sometime."

She then ran off, catching a bus that hadn't left yet. As she walked up the bus stairs, a trainer was helping a panda attempt to drive it. Luckily it was miniaturized. Trello sighed as she walked up.

"No, no, left paw, there, right one there, break there!" The human trainer stated.

"YES, but I'm LEFT PAWED and..." he paused, having looked at the door to see who came in, and was dumbstruck.

Trello knew she wasn't THAT good looking, but rolled her eyes, climbed on, winked at the driver, before continuing to a seat.

The driver sat there for a few seconds, blinking.

"Want me to take over?" The human trainer said with a giggle.

"No no, I got it," the driver said, getting the bus going.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch thought a moment.

"Well now, there's computers over there, games over there, work out over there and," he said, his phone buzzed, stopping him, "AND a speech in a few minutes."

Mitch smiled, looking at Rikki. He hugged her.

"Love you," he said,
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gael wrote:Gizmo goes slightly pale after hearing this, "T-t-that's not what I meant but thank for for letting me know"
"What's your hobby? Hunting? Climbing rocks? Riding Eagles?"
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary kept working as much as he was able to get away with, taking badly spelled notes for orders, correcting the worst under Wed's tutelage and translating them for the kitchen staff, clearing and wiping tables when the occupants had finished and wondering how his feet were still attached.
"You surely look like you could use a reincarnation," Wed teased him. "Do you have anyplace to go, after work? Or do you plan to sleep here?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Mitch thought a moment.
"Well now, there's computers over there, games over there, work out over there and," he said, his phone buzzed, stopping him, "AND a speech in a few minutes."
Mitch smiled, looking at Rikki. He hugged her.
"Love you," he said,
"Love you too. When do we leave? This thing seems to be taking forever. I need me some exotic island!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, some milk on my feet perhaps," Zachary replied, "And I'm doing the move to the Panda Place after work, yeah?" He tapped his little pal on the head. "Still want to come with me?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Well, some milk on my feet perhaps," Zachary replied, "And I'm doing the move to the Panda Place after work, yeah?" He tapped his little pal on the head. "Still want to come with me?"
"Cute savage pandas all over? I'm in!"
Gael

Post by Gael »

"Most of my hobbies are indoor stuff" he chuckles, "Sorry to disappoint"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm pretty sure they'd love to have you... stay with them," Zachary commented, sweeping the floor. He'd added the last part so Wed wouldn't feel like a starter on a menu. He picked a piece of crust off a plate and offered it to her. "Seems uneaten," he said, before wondering aloud when his finish time actually was and what the time was.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Let's see," Mitch said, looking at his phone, "Fifteen minutes until the speech at 2 o'clock. Fifteen or so minutes for the speech. Fifteen minute meet and greet. Then at least forty five minutes for packing even though our pilot's on our dime it doesn't hurt to be prompt. Depending on how much my mother wants to bring with us, and, how much you guys pack with you. When we went to New York Rikki didn't bring much. How much do you take along with you Val?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Won't I just fall out if it opens while I'm standing?" Scotty asks, looking concerned. "And surely I'd then struggle to lift myself back into it?"

~~~~~~~~
After waving Trello off, Chris turns back to her mustelid friends and leads them into the pet store.
"So, any idea what kind or colour o' collar ya want, Meeko? Or what kind o' tag?" she asks, leading the pair in the direction of the displays of said items.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Gael wrote:"Most of my hobbies are indoor stuff" he chuckles, "Sorry to disappoint"
Lucilla stopped. She blinked, as if her brain was trying to reset at that piece of information.
Holding the cat by his armpits as if he was a stuffed toy, she asked, "Indoor only? Indoor you eat, you sleep, you do mate things. Whatcha do indoors to have fun?"
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'm pretty sure they'd love to have you... stay with them," Zachary commented, sweeping the floor. He'd added the last part so Wed wouldn't feel like a starter on a menu. He picked a piece of crust off a plate and offered it to her. "Seems uneaten," he said, before wondering aloud when his finish time actually was and what the time was.
"Aw, how cute, you fear they'd eat me. Trust me, kit, I did not survive in the streets just with this charming wits." she tapped her head for effect. "And then, these guys are civilized and well fed, and there's nothing friendlier than a well-fed predator. Or you would've eaten me right away, right?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Let's see," Mitch said, looking at his phone, "Fifteen minutes until the speech at 2 o'clock. Fifteen or so minutes for the speech. Fifteen minute meet and greet. Then at least forty five minutes for packing even though our pilot's on our dime it doesn't hurt to be prompt. Depending on how much my mother wants to bring with us, and, how much you guys pack with you. When we went to New York Rikki didn't bring much. How much do you take along with you Val?"
Val shrugged. "I'm taking Bel. And he's taking me. Far as I know, we can find everything we need on the island. So we're ready to go at any moment's notice. Oh, and Mitch..?" he asked hestantly
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Won't I just fall out if it opens while I'm standing?" Scotty asks, looking concerned. "And surely I'd then struggle to lift myself back into it?"
The man shook his head. "Telescopic arms. They will stretch and let you sit down. At that point, the skeleton will crouch down so that you can fall forward and inside it when you have to leave your seat. I know, I know, it's cumbersome and all, but at the current state of the art I cannot come with a more practical solution for indoor movements. When I will have a Walker 2.0, you'll be the first to know."
Gael

Post by Gael »

valerio wrote:Lucilla stopped. She blinked, as if her brain was trying to reset at that piece of information.
Holding the cat by his armpits as if he was a stuffed toy, she asked, "Indoor only? Indoor you eat, you sleep, you do mate things. Whatcha do indoors to have fun?"
He's very clearly not used to being picked up like that as Gizmo jumps slightly the second the wolf has grabbed him,"Well umm...Like you said mostly eat, sleep, help my owner beta test his video games" he says before wondering if she would know what he was talking about
valerio

Post by valerio »

Gael wrote:He's very clearly not used to being picked up like that as Gizmo jumps slightly the second the wolf has grabbed him,"Well umm...Like you said mostly eat, sleep, help my owner beta test his video games" he says before wondering if she would know what he was talking about
She wagged happily in response at those words.
"Videogames, yesh! Bel, I mean Belisarius, talked a lot about those. It's things that happen in the teevee box, right? Do you get a prize when you win?"