HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Gael

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by Gael »

Gizmo gets home with his dad, "You're sure you're ok?""this is the fifth time you asked since we started heading back, I told you I'm fine"
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"So, Wed," Zachary asked lightly, between deliveries, "any of those boy Rats you like more than others?"
"Nah, not really. I mean, they are fun, they know how to spice up the thrill of danger, but no one is my S.O. I am not made for a stable relationship, that's all."
---
xhunterko wrote:Borues nodded, standing again at his full height handing out a paw.
"You can do it kid," he said gently with a smile. He then looked to the following wheel chair.
"Ya know though, sir, I'd be afraid I'd lose that thing," he said, "I wander up and down hills. In and out of rivers. Over and under a lot of steep terrain. Does it strap onto his back or something?
"No, the idea is that the user can wander around without the chair following you. In case of problems, there's an automatic GPS programmed on 911 or any other emergency number you want to have handy, so that should the battery run out before he's back on the chair he can have help. But there's still the manual operating mode -the skeleton can be used without batteries as well, but it takes more training and exercise and that's a step for another time. For now I want to see how our kid manages this taste of second life."
---
xhunterko wrote:Mitch gently put a paw on Belisaurus's head, then gently pinched his right ear, in an act of mock discipline, then let go.
"My dear Bel, if you had ANY idea HOW much that wolf-dog loves you then you'd have absolutely NO doubts about him whatsoever," he said with a smile.
"*ow!* It's just that my packleaders were really harsh on me for being...different, I was almost trained into believing life would be double hard on me. And now...*sigh* I can't wait for us to be wed and properly mated with a nice Native."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I used to think that," Zachary admitted, yawning as he leaned on the counter, "then I met a certain lady Panda and now I don't," he finished before realising he'd said that in a room half full of female Pandas.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will didn't bother turning around, just kept walking away. What exactly could he say? The snake was right; if he was out alone in the woods, he probably would die. He didn't no any survival skills, and wasn't exactly a fighter by any means. At the very least, he knew he could survive without food for longer than most.
Still, one thought was at the forefront of his mind after the snakes tirade, and it was this thought that Will said aloud to himself as he walked, a tear falling down his face: "There are worse things than death."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I used to think that," Zachary admitted, yawning as he leaned on the counter, "then I met a certain lady Panda and now I don't," he finished before realising he'd said that in a room half full of female Pandas.
Wed's muzzle split in a foxy grin. "Ohh la la, el caballero likes to play wild, eh? And who would that special lady be? C'mon, interspecies romance is so cool!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Her name is Aryle," Zachary whispered, scritching Wed behind the ears gently.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Her name is Aryle," Zachary whispered, scritching Wed behind the ears gently.
"Hmm, she'd be lucky only if you scritched her like this... And does she know or is it still at 'secret thing' level?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris moves her paw from Will's back to around his shoulders and gives him what she hopes is a comforting one-armed hug. Being both female and Cockney she's no stranger to prejudice.
"Aye, dere are. But you've got me an' Meeko an' Trello an' all de ovver pets from yesterday ta face'em wiv ya, if you 'ave ta' face 'em at all, dat is. Don't let dose slimy snakes get ta ya. Dey're too blinded by deir own 'atred ta see ya as anyfink but a reflection o' dere own fears. But I know yer better dan dat an' you know yer so much more dan dat. Yer an amazin', smart, big 'earted guy, an' dontcha ferget it, okay?" the spaniel smiles gently, offering the mink a tissue with her free paw.

~~~~~~~~
Scotty nods.
"Let's do it then!" He glances to each side to make sure the human and the bear are ready and then squares his shoulders and slowly steps forward. He has a brief flash of panic when he mixes up the order of operations and feels himself tilting but soon has one wobbly, awkward paw on the step.
"Er... What now? I'm kinda stuck..." he says, not quite sure how to move enough to cause his back foot to lift.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

valerio

Post by valerio »

[quote="Hlaoroo"Scotty nods.
"Let's do it then!" He glances to each side to make sure the human and the bear are ready and then squares his shoulders and slowly steps forward. He has a brief flash of panic when he mixes up the order of operations and feels himself tilting but soon has one wobbly, awkward paw on the step.
"Er... What now? I'm kinda stuck..." he says, not quite sure how to move enough to cause his back foot to lift.[/quote]
Jason nodded and came next to the cat. gently, he grabbed his shoulders. "You're doing just fine. Now..." he gave a pull to the left arm. "lift it, your other foot will follow. if you start falling, the gyrscopes will keep you balanced."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh, I'm pretty sure she feels something," Zachary mused. "She's good like that."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh, I'm pretty sure she feels something," Zachary mused. "She's good like that."
The rat waved those words away with a snotty expression "Dear, I lost the count of all the times I saw it happen here. Go to her, tell her, or she'll decide she likes someone else."
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

A piece of cheese filled bread stick was waved in front of the rodent's nose.

"Aw come on now," said the officer in charge standing in front of them, "SURELY we can't be ALL that shallow now can we?" In his other paw he was holding a plate with the rest of the bread stick. The other paw, which, also had a ring on it.

The room full of female red pandas in it, did NOT seem to notice Zachary's comment.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Borues nodded to the explanation.

The Bear stepped back to give Scotty some more room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch was puzzled.

"So, why are you worried about losing him then?" He asked.
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:Mitch was puzzled.
"So, why are you worried about losing him then?" He asked.
Belisarius shrugged. "I really don't know. It's like an evil pup nibbling at my conscience, as if a part of me *wanted* things to go wrong." He sighed deeply. "I envy you, Mitch: you are so solid in your dedication to Rikki..." a big paw rubbed the red panda's headfur
---
xhunterko wrote:A piece of cheese filled bread stick was waved in front of the rodent's nose.
"Aw come on now," said the officer in charge standing in front of them, "SURELY we can't be ALL that shallow now can we?" In his other paw he was holding a plate with the rest of the bread stick. The other paw, which, also had a ring on it.
The room full of female red pandas in it, did NOT seem to notice Zachary's comment.
In the quickest motion, the bread stick was snatched from the panda's paw and happily gnawed upon, as if Wed hadn't seen food at all in her whole life!
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary helped support Wed as she moved. "I think you fall out of more pockets that way, yes?" He nodded to the Officer. "Good day, sir. I'm Zachary. Wed's Carrycase of the day."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

A tall doberman enters the Pizzaria, dressed in his casuals, which in his case was blue jeans, boots, cowboy hat, and a light brown leather jacket with tassels, and makes his way towards the counter. "Hi..." he politely asks the person behind the counter, "I'm Lorne Strider. I called in a few minutes ago and placed an reservation on a table for myself?"
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
valerio

Post by valerio »

SeanWolf wrote:A tall doberman enters the Pizzaria, dressed in his casuals, which in his case was blue jeans, boots, cowboy hat, and a light brown leather jacket with tassels, and makes his way towards the counter. "Hi..." he politely asks the person behind the counter, "I'm Lorne Strider. I called in a few minutes ago and placed an reservation on a table for myself?"
Wed almost whistled at the sight. "Oh dear it's been *some* time since such handsomness walked in. All dressed up to boot. There's gonna be some wooing comin' up soon, methinks!"
The owner approached the dog. "Lorne Strider? Related to Zeke 'Tinstar' Strider mayhaps?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary looked down at his little guest, still with bits of bread on her whiskers. "I can feel you shaking, you know?
So much for the dignified lady, hmm?
" He looked back up to the Officer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

valerio wrote:
SeanWolf wrote:A tall doberman enters the Pizzaria, dressed in his casuals, which in his case was blue jeans, boots, cowboy hat, and a light brown leather jacket with tassels, and makes his way towards the counter. "Hi..." he politely asks the person behind the counter, "I'm Lorne Strider. I called in a few minutes ago and placed an reservation on a table for myself?"
Wed almost whistled at the sight. "Oh dear it's been *some* time since such handsomness walked in. All dressed up to boot. There's gonna be some wooing comin' up soon, methinks!"
The owner approached the dog. "Lorne Strider? Related to Zeke 'Tinstar' Strider mayhaps?"
"Owner of The Tinstar Ranch? Yeah, he's my owner!" Lorne answered with a smile as Zeke raised him from a young pup and taught him everything he knows.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary looked down at his little guest, still with bits of bread on her whiskers. "I can feel you shaking, you know?
"Dignity is like an appetizer. Puppy there is main course, dessert and coffee. Yum!"
---
SeanWolf wrote:"Owner of The Tinstar Ranch? Yeah, he's my owner!" Lorne answered with a smile as Zeke raised him from a young pup and taught him everything he knows.
"Hah! I knew it! Only he could raise a fine dobie like you and dress him with charm to spare. I hope his actor animals are still as good as they were when they used to shoot big movies here. Well, welcome, mister. Zachary there will bring you to your table. Zach!"
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

valerio wrote:
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary looked down at his little guest, still with bits of bread on her whiskers. "I can feel you shaking, you know?
"Dignity is like an appetizer. Puppy there is main course, dessert and coffee. Yum!"
---
SeanWolf wrote:"Owner of The Tinstar Ranch? Yeah, he's my owner!" Lorne answered with a smile as Zeke raised him from a young pup and taught him everything he knows.
"Hah! I knew it! Only he could raise a fine dobie like you and dress him with charm to spare. I hope his actor animals are still as good as they were when they used to shoot big movies here. Well, welcome, mister. Zachary there will bring you to your table. Zach!"
Lorne chuckles and adds "Ah you're makin' me blush. Actually, if you don't mind, I'll find my own way to the table." As he makes his way to the table, he passes by both Zach and his little guest, whom he heard earlier, and leans in to the smitten one "Thank you for the compliment, beautiful" and adds a wink.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Hmm," Zachary asked, lifting his head up as he heard his name mentioned. "Oh, sorry," he continued as his brain connected 2 and 2 to make 4. He grabbed a main meal menu and presented it to his new customer at the table. "I'd recommend it all, " he mock suggested, "but I'm a gutz. What would you like, sir?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Hmm," Zachary asked, lifting his head up as he heard his name mentioned. "Oh, sorry," he continued as his brain connected 2 and 2 to make 4. He grabbed a main meal menu and presented it to his new customer at the table. "I'd recommend it all, " he mock suggested, "but I'm a gutz. What would you like, sir?"
Taking his hat off and looking at the menu, Lorne reads it for a bit before placing his order: "Well, I'd love a medium pepperoni pizza, no breadsticks as the pizza is usually enough to fill me up, and...oh let's go with a Root Beer. I think that'll be it then!"
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will startles a bit, not realizing he had been speaking aloud. Seeing the tissue, he simply takes it with a simple "Thank you, Chris."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Wednesday was just one step from hopping out Zachary's pocket and straight onto Lone's lap. As the fox went back to the kitchen, she said, "He's mine! Remember, mine!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Come on, Wed," Zachary said, laughing as they went to deliver the order, "you know I'm for Aryle!" He delivered the order and headed back out. "Besides, he's clearly a ladies man so I'd have no chance, would I? Hey, he might let you ride in his trouser pocket if you ask nicely!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

The political officer smiled and sat back down, checking his timer, nodding, a few more minutes, then, a new nation would be born.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cello approached Will and Chris as they were walking out.

"How'd it go?" She asked carefully.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thanks!" Mitch said to Bel.

"Ya know, we have a few minutes, wanna blow this court and grab Valiant and head off to my room? There's games and such there," Mitch said, "That way Valiant can snooze in peace."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A slim built female lycaon, who had arrived with the pandas, took a plate of a couple of pizza slices that were almost finished and a glass of soda, to the table where the doberman sat.

"I couldn't help but noticed you sitting alone stranger," she said in a silky friendly voice, "Would you mind some company?"
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

xhunterko wrote:A slim built female lycaon, who had arrived with the pandas, took a plate of a couple of pizza slices that were almost finished and a glass of soda, to the table where the doberman sat.

"I couldn't help but noticed you sitting alone stranger," she said in a silky friendly voice, "Would you mind some company?"
Looking up at the originator of the voice, Lorne smiles back and invites her "Please, make yourself comfortable!"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty nods in understanding and lifts the arm as instructed, allowing the others to support him. He's delighted as the suit smoothly lifts him up onto the step.
"I did it!" he grins, stepping into the house.
"Er, sorry, Mrs. Leone, but I don't know how to make it wipe my paws yet." he jokes, stepping into the hallway.

~~~~~~~~
"Yer welcome, bud." Chris squeezes Will's shoulders again before releasing him as Trello speaks.
"Well, Trello, it went about as well as I fought it would. But at least now Will's conscience is clear. Shall we go to da pet shop den? Gotta get Meeko 'is collar an' tag still."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Gael

Post by Gael »

Gizmo has gone out to explore once again, just to get a lay of the land and whatnot
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Thanks!" Mitch said to Bel.
"Ya know, we have a few minutes, wanna blow this court and grab Valiant and head off to my room? There's games and such there," Mitch said, "That way Valiant can snooze in peace."
"Yup! Guess a li'l privacy can't hurt."
---
The rat looked at the wild canine with envy. "A Tricanian? So they're already here?" She sighed over the lost occasion. it looked clear that mr. hot dog had found someone way more interesting!
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty nods in understanding and lifts the arm as instructed, allowing the others to support him. He's delighted as the suit smoothly lifts him up onto the step.
"I did it!" he grins, stepping into the house.
"Er, sorry, Mrs. Leone, but I don't know how to make it wipe my paws yet." he jokes, stepping into the hallway
Cinzia just hugged the cat. "I will let you walk in even if you were caked in mud, ragazzo mio! I'm so happy for you!
The wolf pack was looking from the living room, their heads peeking out from each side of the wall. "Black magic!" said Agrippina, scowling.
"Cute black magic!" said her sister Lucilla.
"If only we could've had that back when that grizzly attacked us..." Octavianus said.
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Meeko made no attempt at all to converse with the temporary red panda guide during the little side quest that was going on, whether or not that made Trello any more uncomfortable or not was not in his concern. While Chris and Will were inside doing their task he just stood a more than respectable distance from his one companion keeping a three sixty degree view around him. His own nerves not exactly holding up the best given what building he was next to, and as the time past he was not doing any good job of hiding that fact. Though when Chris and Will finished and came back out of animal control all the good feelings came back and Meeko was able to at least regain a smile. The red panda was more open to asking questions about what happened, and Meeko was continuing to wait out this part of the delay a lot more unnerved. He nodded in agreement to the idea of leaving however, as it was in his best interest to not be pushing his luck at all.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

"Alrighty, this way then," Mitch said, leading them to the right hand corner of the back parlor.

Strangely enough there was a door there, that led into a hallway.

"Servants usually mostly use these, and, well, I do too," he said. Taking a right, he walked them down the hall about half a trailer's length.

"Come to think of it Rikki, I DON'T believe I've ever invited you in here I don't think?" He said, stopping before another doorway.

"So, without further ado," he said, opening the door with his right paw, following the door to it's open state, "Welcome, to the Prince's Den." He said with a smile.

The room was big, wide, and rustic. To the left of the door was a king size bed. To the right of that, two bookshelves that went up to the ceiling. To the right of that in the corner, two 12 foot folding tables with four computer's worth of tech on them. In the center was a couch facing a wide screen tv with every modern gaming system. To the right of that, was another gaming table with a game set up on it already from a previous session that was a little messy.

To the right of the door was a small glass enclosure of a master bathroom with a jaccuzzi shower.

Mitch blushed a bit.

"Dad said, think big, about my room, I thought, well okay, thinking I was only giving ideas, but, well, I got it all any way," Mitch said, "A bit much but I think it's his way of saying I love you."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trello shook her head.

"Well, at least Will got to do what he thought right, speaking of which," she looked around, then spotted the ferret, "OI MEEKO! GET BACK HERE! YOU'LL GET HIT BY A CAR STANDING OUT IN THE OPEN LIKE THAT!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you dear, and my, WHAT a dear!" the lycaon said, "You're gonna make some lady very happy one day ya know? Just not me, mine would, well never mind what mine would do if I left her, eh heh. What's your name handsome? You come out to town often?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Borues snickered at the wolves.

"Oh come on Agrippina, it's not going to bite, heh," he said.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I suppose I'd better serve her so you can dive for your beau, Wed," Zachary said, grinning before he walked up to the table and gave the Lycaon a little bow. "I am Zachary," he said politely, "Is there anything I can get for you?"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

xhunterko wrote:"Thank you dear, and my, WHAT a dear!" the lycaon said, "You're gonna make some lady very happy one day ya know? Just not me, mine would, well never mind what mine would do if I left her, eh heh. What's your name handsome? You come out to town often?".
Smiling, he replies "My name's Lorne Strider and actually this is my first time out of my house in a week. See, I run a mechanic business out of my garage where I mostly work on classic and muscle cars, trucks, and motorcycles, so I didn't get a chance to leave as I was setting the place up. How about you? What's your name?"
valerio

Post by valerio »

xhunterko wrote:"Alrighty, this way then," Mitch said, leading them to the right hand corner of the back parlor.
Strangely enough there was a door there, that led into a hallway.
"Servants usually mostly use these, and, well, I do too," he said. Taking a right, he walked them down the hall about half a trailer's length.
"Come to think of it Rikki, I DON'T believe I've ever invited you in here I don't think?" He said, stopping before another doorway.
"So, without further ado," he said, opening the door with his right paw, following the door to it's open state, "Welcome, to the Prince's Den." He said with a smile.
The room was big, wide, and rustic. To the left of the door was a king size bed. To the right of that, two bookshelves that went up to the ceiling. To the right of that in the corner, two 12 foot folding tables with four computer's worth of tech on them. In the center was a couch facing a wide screen tv with every modern gaming system. To the right of that, was another gaming table with a game set up on it already from a previous session that was a little messy.
To the right of the door was a small glass enclosure of a master bathroom with a jaccuzzi shower.
Mitch blushed a bit.
"Dad said, think big, about my room, I thought, well okay, thinking I was only giving ideas, but, well, I got it all any way," Mitch said, "A bit much but I think it's his way of saying I love you."
Out of instinct, Belisarius went on all 4s and started sniffing around to examine and memorize every corner. He then looked at the Jacuzzi, tilting his head in a cute way. "Whi is that everyone want a Jakuzz? I mean, there's a good, clean river just outside Sunset, and the water's just perfect there. Valiant and I like showering, and I love especially that: It's like being intimate in the cool, fresh rain, hmm..."
dusk

Post by dusk »

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock...

A dark green coat hung over a chair, golden lighting bouncing off it, and reflecting around the room. The library was normally Dusk's place of occupation in the house. He was the person who designed it, after all. The beautiful antique chandelier gleamed, working together with the candles and fireplace to make a warm, inviting atmosphere, where one could relax with a good book and a cup of tea...

Dusk was absolutely bored out of his mind.

Don't get him wrong, normally he loved the library, but he did this every day. Anything over and over can get boring. He needed to do something. Maybe go out and see people. As he set down his tea, the thoughts of his youth, when he once was kidnapped and held for ransom, make him pause as he headed for the door. What if he was taken? He felt the panicky feeling rising in his throat. Leaning against the door, he slowed himself, taking deep breaths. Opening the door to the library, he scooped his coat off the chair, and entered the main foyer. Flicking off the lights, he looked around, before heading outside.

The walk from the mansion to town was a long one. "Better take the long board, I guess." He mumbled. Pulling up a board on the porch, he grabbed a long purple board from underneath, and began to walk down the long dirt drive, cherry trees lining it, beginning to bloom, showing the signs of a beautiful spring.

The iron wrought gate was a welcoming sight. Pushing it open and locking it, he stared at both it, and the large stone wall, covered in moss. This house was Dusk's favorite, it was probably why he spent so much time here. Setting down his long board, he pushed off, rolling down the hill, and towards town.
As I gaze upon the stars, I realize how much I will miss this world.

20-23-5-14-20-25 25-5-1-18-19 8-5 4-9-4 14-15-20 18-5-20-21-18-14,

20-8-5 19-9-24 6-9-14-7-5-18-5-4 13-9-19-6-9-20 23-9-20-8 12-15-20-19 15-6 6-21-18.

*Russian Intensifies*
Gael

Post by Gael »

As Gizmo continues to wander around a bit with no particular goal in mind, he sees someone long board past him, he gives him a wave and keeps wandering
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will nodded solemnly at Trello. "Yeah. The outcome was upsetting, but I refuse to regret-."

He then proceeded to flinch quite animatedly as Trello switched to a yell. Wide-eyed, it took him a moment to refocus and continue, "t-t-to regret d-doing it."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary moved around the tables, trying not to look too longingly at the leftovers and checked if the Pandas wanted anything else, smiling at the patrons as he went.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary moved around the tables, trying not to look too longingly at the leftovers and checked if the Pandas wanted anything else, smiling at the patrons as he went.
"You look like you could eat the tables. Don't they feed you at all here?"