Non HPU: Zootopia

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: Non HPU: Zootopia

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Pfft! Please!" Ben puffs out his chest but being a weasel it really doesn't make him look any bigger.
"I'm an electrician, remember? I work with tens of thousands of volts in high places on a daily basis. It's gonna take more than a bit of bouncing to scare me!" he boasts as the line moves slowly forward.
"What can you boast that steels your nerves?"

~~~~~~~~
"Hello, Bailey and Dawn. I'm Jannali. A-and yes, that is salmon. We have smoked salmon, mushroom and dijonnaise sandwiches, mushrooms and poached eggs on toast, pumpkin soup with paprika and sour cream served with a fresh-baked bread roll, and mushroom stew served with the same. A-also cans of drink are a buck each. So, what would you all like?"
In her element, Jannali's stutter has all but disappeared.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Forgetting he was still holding Dawn's handpaw, Baily gave Jannali a little bow in welcome. "It is my pleasure to meet you," the big 'little' Feline admitted. "Rick has extolled the virtues of your food all the way over so expectstions ar high. \I must say," he added, "I've always been partial to a mushroom with Salmon. And for you, Dawn," he added, turning to look Dawn in the eye.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Forgetting he was still holding Dawn's handpaw, Baily gave Jannali a little bow in welcome. "It is my pleasure to meet you," the big 'little' Feline admitted. "Rick has extolled the virtues of your food all the way over so expectstions ar high. \I must say," he added, "I've always been partial to a mushroom with Salmon. And for you, Dawn," he added, turning to look Dawn in the eye.
Dawn giggled, not having expected such flattery. "Oh get out? Always a thing for me huh? When? Dawn couldn't help but wonder. Was it the long nights studying for the exams or something else. The arctic fox couldn't help but readjust her glasses on her muzzle.
Sunny Briggs -Golden Labrador Retriever- S3 P5 E7 C6 I3 A8 L10
Luna Briggs - Blue Russian Cat- S8 P6 E6 C6 I7 A5 L4
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Pfft! Please!" Ben puffs out his chest but being a weasel it really doesn't make him look any bigger.
"I'm an electrician, remember? I work with tens of thousands of volts in high places on a daily basis. It's gonna take more than a bit of bouncing to scare me!" he boasts as the line moves slowly forward.
"What can you boast that steels your nerves?"
"Well you think you work in high places? I grew up climbing snow covered mountains, one wrong grab or icy foothold away from death," Chris bragged. "And I still chose to make a career out of it."
----------------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Hello, Bailey and Dawn. I'm Jannali. A-and yes, that is salmon. We have smoked salmon, mushroom and dijonnaise sandwiches, mushrooms and poached eggs on toast, pumpkin soup with paprika and sour cream served with a fresh-baked bread roll, and mushroom stew served with the same. A-also cans of drink are a buck each. So, what would you all like?"
In her element, Jannali's stutter has all but disappeared.
"The pumpkin soup sounds good, I'll try that," Rick said. "and a can of Dr. Heifer."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure, so that's a salmon toastie and a pumpkin soup with Dr. Heifer. A drink for you, Bailey? What would you like, Dawn?" Jannali asks, taking down the order.

~~~~~~~~
Ben laughs.
"Well then, we're gonna find this ride boring, aren't we?" he jokes, stepping forward again. There's now only one pair of creatures waiting ahead of them.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Bailey said, trying not to blush crimson, "merely an Orange Juice for me thank you."

He turned to Dawn. "I was meaning what you wished to eat but," he added, leaning to whisper into her ear, "I always thought you were out of my league."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure, so that's a salmon toastie and a pumpkin soup with Dr. Heifer. A drink for you, Bailey? What would you like, Dawn?" Jannali asks, taking down the order.
"I'll have the salmon toastie as well, and a water if you don't mind. Sorry, was a bit distracted earlier." Dawn told Jannali her order.

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh," Bailey said, trying not to blush crimson, "merely an Orange Juice for me thank you."

He turned to Dawn. "I was meaning what you wished to eat but," he added, leaning to whisper into her ear, "I always thought you were out of my league."
Dawn's ears flattened outright and her face turned as red as a tomato plant. Of course he was talking what she wished to eat, how could she have been so silly.

"Oh my ancestors that is so embaressing, I-I thought you were saying..." She paused as he whispered something in her ear, giving her a real reason to blush, though she had to turn around and compose herself, taking the time to do some mental exercises to calm herself down.

"Getting hot in here..." She quietly admitted to herself before whispering back to Bailey. "Now isn't the time to talk about how much of a crush I had on you when I was in Uni, okay? Lets just enjoy the food..." Had she admitted that? Yes, yes she did.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Gameb18oy wrote:
Pecan wrote:Miles nods as he got a whiff of the food... “um, how long did you wait in line for it? Being honest... I probably shouldn’t stay here at the fair for long, I’ve still got a project in a few weeks.” He considers asking a rather selfishly motivated question. “Does the rec center pay well? I’d love to see about working at it if so”
Timmy finished swallowing a bite before he answered. "Oh, I didn't mean staff member; I'm signed up to be able to use their facilities and such, but I don't work for them or anything, so I wouldn't have a clue, sorry. At the very least, I know they have people who work there, though." He quickly took another bite, again swallowing before he continued. "As for the food line, I got in here as they were just opening up, so it wasn't a long wait at all. I can certainly recommend the food, but you may want to get in line quickly before it gets too busy."
He reached to take a bite again, but stopped, as a thought occurred to him. "...If you're serious about the job inquiry, I think the center's electrician, Ben, is on duty for the rides and such. He may know more about their hiring practices. He's a weasel, and most likely dressed for work, so he shouldn't be too hard to spot."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Rick tried to ignore the awkward flirting of his cohorts.
-----
Hlaoroo wrote:Ben laughs.
"Well then, we're gonna find this ride boring, aren't we?" he jokes, stepping forward again. There's now only one pair of creatures waiting ahead of them.
"Not scared isn't the same as bored," Chris corrected. "Adrenaline comes whether you're scared or not."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Whilst they waited for the food, Bailey affected to check his text messages, surreptitiously taking photos to aid his memory for later. "Probably a good idea, pretty lady," he allowed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure. So that's two salmon toasties, one with orange juice and one with water, and a pumpkin soup with Dr. Heifer. Paying together or separately? Order in! Two toasties and a pumpkin!"
Once she's taken the money it doesn't take long before the food is sorted. Jannali casts her critical eye over everything and wipes a speck from one plate with a clean cloth. Once everything is presented to her satisfaction she loads the three plates onto a tray alongside plastic cutlery, napkins and the drinks and offers the lot to Rick.
"And there we are. Enjoy!"

~~~~~~~~
"True, true." Ben admits, watching the car slowly bouncing back to earth. The attendant opens the gate and ushers the weasel and serow towards the ride.
"Empty your pockets into the box here or you'll have to collect your stuff from where it lands in Tundratown." the attendant, a snow leopard, quips. "Pop your lanyard in there too, Ben, just for safety. Then take your seats."
"Welp, here we go." Ben says, climbing into the specially weighted booster seat for small creatures a second snow leopard has strapped into the car for him.
"Try to keep your head against the headrest where you can, and make sure to hold on tight to the handles on your shoulder restraints. Please keep your limbs, tails and heads inside the car at all times during the ride. Oh, and don't forget to smile for the camera! Any questions?" the first leopard asks as each leopard secures a rider firmly. Only two creatures can ride at a time so Ben and Chris are alone in the car.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Pecan wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:
Pecan wrote:Miles nods as he got a whiff of the food... “um, how long did you wait in line for it? Being honest... I probably shouldn’t stay here at the fair for long, I’ve still got a project in a few weeks.” He considers asking a rather selfishly motivated question. “Does the rec center pay well? I’d love to see about working at it if so”
Timmy finished swallowing a bite before he answered. "Oh, I didn't mean staff member; I'm signed up to be able to use their facilities and such, but I don't work for them or anything, so I wouldn't have a clue, sorry. At the very least, I know they have people who work there, though." He quickly took another bite, again swallowing before he continued. "As for the food line, I got in here as they were just opening up, so it wasn't a long wait at all. I can certainly recommend the food, but you may want to get in line quickly before it gets too busy."
He reached to take a bite again, but stopped, as a thought occurred to him. "...If you're serious about the job inquiry, I think the center's electrician, Ben, is on duty for the rides and such. He may know more about their hiring practices. He's a weasel, and most likely dressed for work, so he shouldn't be too hard to spot."
Miles seemed intrigued by this news if his beaming smile was any indication. “where are the rides at?”
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thank you," Bailey said, offering payment before taking the food. "I have a feeling it will be as good as advertised."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Timmy opened his mouth to respond, but paused, mouth scrunching up in confusion. "I... I actually don't know. Food was my first thought when I got here, to be quite honest."
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure. So that's two salmon toasties, one with orange juice and one with water, and a pumpkin soup with Dr. Heifer. Paying together or separately? Order in! Two toasties and a pumpkin!"
Once she's taken the money it doesn't take long before the food is sorted. Jannali casts her critical eye over everything and wipes a speck from one plate with a clean cloth. Once everything is presented to her satisfaction she loads the three plates onto a tray alongside plastic cutlery, napkins and the drinks and offers the lot to Rick.
"Yes, it smells absolutely divine." Dawn happily, along with Bailey, paid for her food before taking it, looking down at the salmon sandwich. She curiously took a sniff, smelling the sandwich as she grasped it in her paws.

"I wonder if it tastes as good as it smells..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure. So that's two salmon toasties, one with orange juice and one with water, and a pumpkin soup with Dr. Heifer. Paying together or separately? Order in! Two toasties and a pumpkin!"
"thanks," Rick said as he handed her his payment. He immediately began to dig in.
---------
Hlaoroo wrote:"True, true." Ben admits, watching the car slowly bouncing back to earth. The attendant opens the gate and ushers the weasel and serow towards the ride.
"Empty your pockets into the box here or you'll have to collect your stuff from where it lands in Tundratown." the attendant, a snow leopard, quips. "Pop your lanyard in there too, Ben, just for safety. Then take your seats."
"Welp, here we go." Ben says, climbing into the specially weighted booster seat for small creatures a second snow leopard has strapped into the car for him.
"Try to keep your head against the headrest where you can, and make sure to hold on tight to the handles on your shoulder restraints. Please keep your limbs, tails and heads inside the car at all times during the ride. Oh, and don't forget to smile for the camera! Any questions?" the first leopard asks as each leopard secures a rider firmly. Only two creatures can ride at a time so Ben and Chris are alone in the car.
Chris emptied her pockets. "Maybe I should get a tracker fir next time, long distance scavenger hunt sounds fun," she joked at the tundratown comment.
"only one question: Why aren't we launching yet?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You're welcome." Jannali smiles. Once the small group has stepped away from her booth she takes advantage of a brief lull in customers to catch her breath and down a drink while keeping a surreptitious eye on her friends at their table to see their reaction to their food.

~~~~~~~~
"Why indeed? Hang on and have fun!" grins the leopard as both big cats retreat to the safety of the control panel. A moment later a hydraulic piston under the car lifts it to about five feet off the platform, and then Ben and Chris will hear a creak and a whine of engines as the bungee cords beside them are tensioned.
"Ready?" the second snow leopard calls. Ben flashes him a thumbs up before gripping his restraint tightly.
"Here we go!" the weasel grins at Chris.
"FIVE! FOUR! THREE!" shouts the leopard before pressing the button, killing power to the electromagnet and sending the car rocketing over two hundred feet into the air.
"WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf
Keeper of the Sacred Fics

Post by SeanWolf »

"Man...haven't been to one of these festivals since I was a young pup! I'm happy the chief is allowing me to be security here!" ZPD Officer Merrick thinks to himself as he strolls around on patrol while looking at all the booths and activities before heading to a nearby food stand to get something to eat as he was starting to get a might hungry. "Hello? Anything on the menu you would personally recommend to a hungry wolf like me?" he politely asks the booth owner.
Host Of The Realm Of The Metal Wolf: Where Metal Is King
Creator of the ongoing fic - HousepetZ: Survivor Tails
Game Master of Apollo City
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Pecan wrote:Timmy opened his mouth to respond, but paused, mouth scrunching up in confusion. "I... I actually don't know. Food was my first thought when I got here, to be quite honest."
Miles seemed somewhat disappointed, wondering who he should ask if anyone would be good for directions.
SeanWolf wrote:"Man...haven't been to one of these festivals since I was a young pup! I'm happy the chief is allowing me to be security here!" ZPD Officer Merrick thinks to himself as he strolls around on patrol while looking at all the booths and activities before heading to a nearby food stand to get something to eat as he was starting to get a might hungry. "Hello? Anything on the menu you would personally recommend to a hungry wolf like me?" he politely asks the booth owner.
Miles looked over the policeman’s outfit, and realized there was good chance he knew his way around the fair. He walked up to him after giving Timmy a light thank you before walking over to him. ”um, excuse me sir, is this a bad time to ask you a question?” He tried not to look too nervous, he never really enjoyed taking up people’s time
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Well, sir, that depends on your taste. Personally though I'm quite partial to the salmon and mushroom toasties." Jannali answers, passing the wolf a laminated copy of the menu to peruse. She's about to add more when they're interrupted by Miles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Gameb18oy wrote:
Pecan wrote:Timmy opened his mouth to respond, but paused, mouth scrunching up in confusion. "I... I actually don't know. Food was my first thought when I got here, to be quite honest."
Miles seemed somewhat disappointed, wondering who he should ask if anyone would be good for directions.
SeanWolf wrote:"Man...haven't been to one of these festivals since I was a young pup! I'm happy the chief is allowing me to be security here!" ZPD Officer Merrick thinks to himself as he strolls around on patrol while looking at all the booths and activities before heading to a nearby food stand to get something to eat as he was starting to get a might hungry. "Hello? Anything on the menu you would personally recommend to a hungry wolf like me?" he politely asks the booth owner.
Miles looked over the policeman’s outfit, and realized there was good chance he knew his way around the fair. He walked up to him after giving Timmy a light thank you before walking over to him. ”um, excuse me sir, is this a bad time to ask you a question?” He tried not to look too nervous, he never really enjoyed taking up people’s time
Before even getting a chance to order, Merrick here's a voice and quickly looks around to see where it came from. Seeing the originator of the voice, he smiles and answers "Oh hey! What can I help you with?"
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

"Um well... I kinda need directions to an area of the park. Is there any chance you know where the rides are located at this fair?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Bailey ate his food and kept an eye on the conversation at the same time. "Certainly seems to be," he said, responding to Dawns' comment and offering her a bite of his.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Gameb18oy wrote:"Um well... I kinda need directions to an area of the park. Is there any chance you know where the rides are located at this fair?"
"The rides? Ah, just head down here past those two booths you see over there and make a left" he answers while pointing the way to them.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:"Why indeed? Hang on and have fun!" grins the leopard as both big cats retreat to the safety of the control panel. A moment later a hydraulic piston under the car lifts it to about five feet off the platform, and then Ben and Chris will hear a creak and a whine of engines as the bungee cords beside them are tensioned.
"Ready?" the second snow leopard calls. Ben flashes him a thumbs up before gripping his restraint tightly.
"Here we go!" the weasel grins at Chris.
"FIVE! FOUR! THREE!" shouts the leopard before pressing the button, killing power to the electromagnet and sending the car rocketing over two hundred feet into the air.
"WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
"WAAAAAAAHOOOOOOO!!!" Chris yelled out as she felt the wind through her fur.
----------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Bailey ate his food and kept an eye on the conversation at the same time. "Certainly seems to be," he said, responding to Dawns' comment and offering her a bite of his.
"I told you she was great," Rick said between bites.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

SeanWolf wrote:
Gameb18oy wrote:"Um well... I kinda need directions to an area of the park. Is there any chance you know where the rides are located at this fair?"
"The rides? Ah, just head down here past those two booths you see over there and make a left" he answers while pointing the way to them.
Miles quickly gave a quick "Thank you" to the officer before he dashed off, eager to see if he could find Ben.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Gameb18oy wrote:
SeanWolf wrote:
Miles quickly gave a quick "Thank you" to the officer before he dashed off, eager to see if he could find Ben.
Merrick chuckles and shouts back "You're welcome!" Turning his attention back to the booth, he goes on to say "Now then, I'd like a Roast pumpkin soup seasoned with paprika but if possible without the sour cream...was never a HUGE fan of that...and the fresh-baked bread roll along a root beer as a drink." Adjusting his uniform a bit, he adds "Great day for the festivities today, huh?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Sure, no problem at all!" Jannali smiles.
"Order in! One pumpkin, hold the cream!"
"Yes, Chef! One pumpkin, hold the cream!" Pete the koala calls back.
"That's four bucks thanks." the bilby tells the cop. "You can have the drink for free though. It's the least I can do for an officer. You guys don't get enough recognition or thanks for all you do."

~~~~~~~~
"Whooo! Haha! Ha! Whoo! THAT WAS AWESOME!" Ben laughs as the bouncing slows and the car is carefully lowered back to the platform.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure, no problem at all!" Jannali smiles.
"That's four bucks thanks." the bilby tells the cop. "You can have the drink for free though. It's the least I can do for an officer. You guys don't get enough recognition or thanks for all you do."
"Oh! Well thank you!" Merrick replies with a smile while handing the money over, "May I add that the food hear is REALLY smelling good? I'm actually tempted to buy everything here!" he then adds with a laugh.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Timothy smiled as he watched the ferret dash off. He was glad someone had been able to point them in the right direction, even if he couldn't. Plus, now he knew where the rides were at, as well.

He looked away, toward the remainder of his delicious meal, and proceeded to take another bite. He needed to eat it while it was still fresh, after all!
Gameb18oy
Game Master

Post by Gameb18oy »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Sure, no problem at all!" Jannali smiles.

~~~~~~~~
"Whooo! Haha! Ha! Whoo! THAT WAS AWESOME!" Ben laughs as the bouncing slows and the car is carefully lowered back to the platform.
Ben might pick up on a young ferret dashing around near the ride looking for something... or perhaps not as it wasn’t like he was easy to spot amongst the many larger people who were still in line for the ride... there likely were a few flares from those who realized he was supposed to be helping running the things
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

After Dawn had acted, Bailey looked to his newer acquaintances. "So, any advice on what to do after food," he asked casually.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You're welcome." Jannali smiles. Once the small group has stepped away from her booth she takes advantage of a brief lull in customers to catch her breath and down a drink while keeping a surreptitious eye on her friends at their table to see their reaction to their food.
Of course after giving her thanks to the chef, Dawn squeezed the sandwhich in her paws, taking a rather big bite of her sandwich. Some things hadn't changed since her days from University and that of course was her appetite. Her ears perked up and her tail practically twitched at the sensations of the salmon sandwich. She hadn't tasted anything this good since her cafeteria days at her old college, and it shows that was enjoying it.

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Bailey ate his food and kept an eye on the conversation at the same time. "Certainly seems to be," he said, responding to Dawns' comment and offering her a bite of his.
Of course, Bailey swallowed what food she had before looking up and seeing Bailey's sweet gesture. "Thanks Bailey, I'm fine. Appreciate the offer, but you go ahead." She took another bite of her sandwich and before she knew it, she was practically halfway done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"I told you she was great," Rick said between bites.
"This is great! This reminds me of my home up in Tundratown." Bailey said to Rick as she practically smiling from ear to ear.
SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

After paying for his meal, Merrick heads over to a nearby table and begins to chow down, all while keeping an eye on the people as it was part of his job...but not before dripping a bit of the food onto his uniform..."Ah whoops..."
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Welsh Halfwit wrote:After Dawn had acted, Bailey looked to his newer acquaintances. "So, any advice on what to do after food," he asked casually.
"Well, I think there's some game booths around," Rick answered. "I dunno if they're rigged like at normal carnivals, but they may be fun either way."
GrimD@rk8290 wrote:"This is great! This reminds me of my home up in Tundratown." Bailey said to Rick as she practically smiling from ear to ear.
"Oh, do they have good food there?"

------
Hlaoroo wrote:"Whooo! Haha! Ha! Whoo! THAT WAS AWESOME!" Ben laughs as the bouncing slows and the car is carefully lowered back to the platform.
"heck yeah it was!" Chris exclaimed. "all the rush of losing your footing on a mountain without the fear of your ropes snapping."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

SeanWolf wrote:"Oh! Well thank you!" Merrick replies with a smile while handing the money over, "May I add that the food hear is REALLY smelling good? I'm actually tempted to buy everything here!" he then adds with a laugh.
"Heh, thank you! I've always said that if it doesn't look or smell good then it won't taste good so I do my best to appeal to all the senses!" Jannali smiles.
"And well, you're welcome to buy all you want! There's plenty to go around and it's all for charity!"
SeanWolf wrote:After paying for his meal, Merrick heads over to a nearby table and begins to chow down, all while keeping an eye on the people as it was part of his job...but not before dripping a bit of the food onto his uniform..."Ah whoops..."
No sooner has the food dripped than the bilby has offered the wolf a napkin with a smile and a wink.
"I-I knew there was something I forgot to put on your tray. S-sorry about that."

~~~~~~~~
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"heck yeah it was!" Chris exclaimed. "all the rush of losing your footing on a mountain without the fear of your ropes snapping."
"It's like the rush you get barehanding, only safer!" Ben agrees as he climbs off the ride, referring to a technique which allows electricians to safely work with high voltage equipment by charging themselves to the same electrical potential as the live wires. It's the same principle that allows birds to perch on power lines.
"So, where shall we go next, Chris?" he asks, leading the serow out of the danger zone so the next riders can board.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

SeanWolf

Post by SeanWolf »

Hlaoroo wrote:No sooner has the food dripped than the bilby has offered the wolf a napkin with a smile and a wink.
"I-I knew there was something I forgot to put on your tray. S-sorry about that."
Chuckling, Merrick takes the napkin and thanks them saying "Don't worry, it happens to everyone. Between you and me, even if I had a napkin, I still probably would've missed my mouth" before wiping the mess off his uniform.
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Tim was taking the final few bites of his meal as he though about what he should do after this. Looking around, he realized he actually recognized a face in the booth besides Jannali's. Waving he gave a call of "Hey, Rick!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Game booths," Bailey nodded. "Always a good way to get the measure of people. How they react to winning and losing can tell you a lot about people and society."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
GrimD@rk8290

Post by GrimD@rk8290 »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: "Oh, do they have good food there?"
Bailey of course finished her sandwich before answering. "Does Tundratown have good food?" She asked, more of a rhetorical question on her side as she knew the answer was anything short of yes.

"Absolutely. Given the population of predators, and the climate I think Tundratown has the best fish cuisine you could ask of almost any district." Dawn stated matter of factly before looking over at Bailey.

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Game booths," Bailey nodded. "Always a good way to get the measure of people. How they react to winning and losing can tell you a lot about people and society."

"Speaking of games, Bailey, do you see anything that catches your eye?" Dawn asked.