HPU: Sunset Plateau

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Civilization

Re: HPU: Sunset Plateau

Post by Civilization »

"No thanks." Meeko replied to Chris before it was made moot by the red panda, leaving it up to Chris to be the only one to help Will. "You go ahead, seems like Will will need you more now."
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty nods happily and pats the arm of his new chair.
"So... Now what?"
"Now you use these levers to move it around. Just like moving your own car." The human showed the cat how the commands worked. "See? Forward, turn left, right, backward...And by moving your fingers on these pads you get to regulate the speed. Everytime you want to leave the chair, just stop it and do like the first time. As it is, you may take a stroll around and show off. Batteries are full, and I guess you're too excited to just sit here, eh?"
---
xhunterko wrote:Mitch nods.
"Well, at least it wasn't left alone in a nursing home, I dunno how humans can do that," Mitch says, "So, are you related to anyone else in the pack?"
Mitch paused, and counted on his fingers, stopping once he had counted all the wolves.
"Oh dear," he says, concerned.
Bel nodded "Amadora is my big sister. Caesar, is my brother-in-law, as the humans would say. Scipio and Constantine are my brothers. Oh, and Constantine really admires your lot, Mitch, he is pressing for the Palatinium Pack to become part of your own community."
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Of course," Zachary said. "Well, I think. I'll check." So saying he nipped up and stuck his head into the back room. "Do we have any, um, bread 'thingies' for our guest whilst he waits for his food?"
One of the cooks, a brutish thing with a heart tattooed on his right arm, gave Zach a cross look and said, "Go take a basket of pizza bread by the oven, watch it, it's hot. And it has gluten!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Thank you, sir," Zachary said brightly, taking the designated bread and a pat of butter over to Trevor. "It has guilt in," he warned.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Well. It's not every day pets come here willingly. What can I do you for?" the receptionist, a youngish man with messy hair and a scraggly attempt at a beard asks, his gleaming smile belying the rest of his appearance.
"I w-was told a s-s-snake was brought in y-yesterday." Regardless of how much he felt he needed to do this, it did not make him any less terrified; his shaking was rather noticeable. "I w-wanted to speak t-to it, i-if it was a-at all p-possible."
Paige Turner - The Stargazing Polyglot! - S4 P7 E6 C4 I10 A4 L7 (SP)
Will Turner - The Timid Survivor! - S5 P4 E8 C3 I6 A10 L6 (SP)
Timothy Cotton - The Overenthusiastic Soccer Star S6 P4 E8 C5 I5 A9 L5 (Zoo)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Scotty nods happily.
"And I know exactly who to show first!" he grins, swivelling the chair towards a certain house. Then he pauses before swivelling back.
"What if I want to go up steps? Can the skeleton do that?"

~~~~~~~~
Chris nods and enters the building again, waiting patiently behind Will.

"Snakes, huh?" says the receptionist, tapping on his computer. "Yeah, they're still here. I guess you can see them if you want. Can't guarantee they'll talk though. They're not very friendly. This way."
The man leads the way past a door with a keypad to the cage room. One cage in particular is open but contains a locked glass case inside which the snakes are just visible in the bags in which they were caught.
"Good luck." he says, stepping back politely out of earshot but close enough to watch and to hear if the pets yell out.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Ooc: Edited. I had thought that it was stated somewhere the pizzas were ready?

Three hundred animals. Well, four hundred and fifty animals, three hundred red pandas, more specifically, had suddenly and silently arrived into Sunset Plateau. Five double decker buses, two half tracks, and roughly twenty five vehicles belonging to human contractors, many of whom were planning to live, weaseled it's way into town. Two of those buses stopped in front of the pizza place.

Trevor had claimed his bread and was about to talk to the servers about his couple pizzas when the panda crowd orderly entered the pizzeria and began to line up in front of the counter. The first one had a white neckerchief along with a white shawl over his left shoulder that went down to his hips. He wore a grey tunic that went about half way down to his stomach. He also wore a shoulder strap and a hip pack. The shoulder strap had a square upper satchel that looked like it could hold a tablet. He held a tablet in one paw and an electronic pen in the other, which, he STILL licked as if it where a real pencil. He swiped up and down on the tablet screen before looking up to the front counter.

"Oh, good, good, perfect! Perfectly good!" He said. He was also wearing a bull horn megaphone, which he pulled up and to his mouth.

"OKAY EVERYBODY REMEMBER HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK. IT'S NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE IT'S AS YOU MADE THE ORDER, I'M GOING TO START GOING THROUGH NOW, BE SNAPPY AND FIND A SEAT, WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY," He said, then he began to call out names and order numbers. The first order he called were the Ancarseans. They made their way from the middle of the line and to the front. The couple was directed to the front counter holding pre-made tickets.

"Um, is order number oh-one, two smalls, a, um, small pineapple jalepeno pepperoni and a small mushroom with bread sticks, ready?" The female of the couple stated shyly, looking up to the counter. The male just stood behind her proud, gently holding her hand. The male noticed Trevor and nodded in his direction, to which Trevor nodded back.

Trevor graciously took the bread, watching the events unfold.

"Eh, doesn't b-b-b-bother me, tha-tha-thanks, well, looks like everyone's f-f-f-finally here!" He said. Then he looked to Zachary and the rat.

"Think there's a f-f-f-few single g-g-g-girls in that crowd?" He whispered.

Meanwhile, other pandas where going through the mall, and into the stores, to get food elsewhere. A panda couple headed towards animal patrol.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Well, I DO hope he succeeds Bel, we'd love to have family close together, oh," Mitch said, as his phone buzzed, "Wow, it looks like everyone is here, look it 'em all." He was watching drone footage from his phone, which he showed to Bel and Rikki. There was one thing to SAY three hundred and fifty pandas, it was another thing to SEE it.

The streets looked as if the fall leaves had fallen early.

"Wow," he stated quietly. He then looked up to Bel again.

"So, Amadora and Ceasar? What was watching that unfold like?" He asked. Still wanting to know more about the wolf.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The red pandas and the local police did, in fact, do their job. Statements were collected, the cleanup minivan arrived, and the place was swept over a couple times. Nodding that the process was working, the red panda officer nodded, then he walked back over to Gizmo.

"You know, it IS your choice to decide what you want to do, if I were you, I'd stick with your owner. As much as I don't like the idea, I can't say no to security and free food all day, heh," the panda said, "Oh, Trucker, by the way." He added, sticking out his paw to shake.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trello waited, standing there fidgeting with her feet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though the glass cage was secure and doing it's job, the bags the snakes were being held in were loosed so the snakes could move around freely. They stuck most to the bags though. Writhing in the shadows of their failure.
Gael

Post by Gael »

"That's true, free food and a place to stay is nice" he shakes Trucker's extended paw, "My name is Gizmo, pleased to meet you"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary's jaw had drooped as the Panda Public Army (civilian Pizza division) invaded the parlour. His ears had drooped and his brain Wurlitzered for a moment before Trevor's words brought him back down to the planet. "Tell them you're a pilot and they'll fight over you, " he admitted brightly, clapping his new friend on the shoulder before setting to the new task. "Welcome to... uh, the parlour," he announced. "I'm Zachary and I'll be your busboy today.
The orders are very nearly ready so I ask your patience and invite you all to seat yourselves whilst waiting. I'll just check on things in the kitchen then I will return to help you.
" He poked his head into the kitchen. "Um, are we ready to go, sirs?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary's jaw had drooped as the Panda Public Army (civilian Pizza division) invaded the parlour. His ears had drooped and his brain Wurlitzered for a moment before Trevor's words brought him back down to the planet. "Tell them you're a pilot and they'll fight over you, " he admitted brightly, clapping his new friend on the shoulder before setting to the new task. "Welcome to... uh, the parlour," he announced. "I'm Zachary and I'll be your busboy today.
The orders are very nearly ready so I ask your patience and invite you all to seat yourselves whilst waiting. I'll just check on things in the kitchen then I will return to help you.
" He poked his head into the kitchen. "Um, are we ready to go, sirs?"
"Ready to go!" said one of the men at the ovens. The kitchen area smelled delicious and was as hot as a foundry.
Wednesday was licking her chops. "Just with a fraction of the leftovers, I will be a *very* happy vermin..."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Scotty nods happily.
"And I know exactly who to show first!" he grins, swivelling the chair towards a certain house. Then he pauses before swivelling back.
"What if I want to go up steps? Can the skeleton do that?"
The man laughed. "You can bet it! I designed it just to overcome the architectural barriers, so you're basically free to go whenever you want to! ...Okay, save up a ladder and other extreme places. But for the rest, go for it!"
---
xhunterko wrote:Three hundred animals. Well, four hundred and fifty animals, three hundred red pandas, more specifically, had suddenly and silently arrived into Sunset Plateau. Five double decker buses, two half tracks, and roughly twenty five vehicles belonging to human contractors, many of whom were planning to live, weaseled it's way into town. Two of those buses stopped in front of the pizza place.
Trevor had claimed his bread and was about to talk to the servers about his couple pizzas when the panda crowd orderly entered the pizzeria and began to line up in front of the counter. The first one had a white neckerchief along with a white shawl over his left shoulder that went down to his hips. He wore a grey tunic that went about half way down to his stomach. He also wore a shoulder strap and a hip pack. The shoulder strap had a square upper satchel that looked like it could hold a tablet. He held a tablet in one paw and an electronic pen in the other, which, he STILL licked as if it where a real pencil. He swiped up and down on the tablet screen before looking up to the front counter.
"Oh, good, good, perfect! Perfectly good!" He said. He was also wearing a bull horn megaphone, which he pulled up and to his mouth.
"OKAY EVERYBODY REMEMBER HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK. IT'S NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE IT'S AS YOU MADE THE ORDER, I'M GOING TO START GOING THROUGH NOW, BE SNAPPY AND FIND A SEAT, WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY," He said, then he began to call out names and order numbers. The first order he called were the Ancarseans. They made their way from the middle of the line and to the front. The couple was directed to the front counter holding pre-made tickets.
"Um, is order number oh-one, two smalls, a, um, small pineapple jalepeno pepperoni and a small mushroom with bread sticks, ready?" The female of the couple stated shyly, looking up to the counter. The male just stood behind her proud, gently holding her hand. The male noticed Trevor and nodded in his direction, to which Trevor nodded back.
Trevor graciously took the bread, watching the events unfold.
"Eh, doesn't b-b-b-bother me, tha-tha-thanks, well, looks like everyone's f-f-f-finally here!" He said. Then he looked to Zachary and the rat.
"Think there's a f-f-f-few single g-g-g-girls in that crowd?" He whispered.
Meanwhile, other pandas where going through the mall, and into the stores, to get food elsewhere. A panda couple headed towards animal patrol.
The owner looked exactly as she was feeling: DELIGHTED, both at the prospect of such income for one day AND for the sheer beauty of her customers.
The staff was working like crazy to place every pizza on a dish and give it to the next red panda.
She wasn't less busy herself. "My, last time I had so many mouths to feed, it was for a big Hollywood production! So, are you guys just hanging out?"
---
xhunterko wrote:"Well, I DO hope he succeeds Bel, we'd love to have family close together, oh," Mitch said, as his phone buzzed, "Wow, it looks like everyone is here, look it 'em all." He was watching drone footage from his phone, which he showed to Bel and Rikki. There was one thing to SAY three hundred and fifty pandas, it was another thing to SEE it.
The streets looked as if the fall leaves had fallen early.
"Wow," he stated quietly. He then looked up to Bel again.
"So, Amadora and Ceasar? What was watching that unfold like?" He asked. Still wanting to know more about the wolf.
Belisarius blinked his eyes in surprise. "Are they ALL coming with us to Meriweather?" He asked, half-jokingly. Only now, seeing so many of them together, he realized what a force they would make. He wanted to ask Mitch how did the humans take them into that cruel captivity, but he also knew it was indelicate to ask.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"You're a pretty, educated, Rodent," Zachary said to Wed, keeping his voice down. " not a Vermin. Any male Rat would be lucky to know you, Wed. Hey, I'll be able to buy Aryle flowers at the end of this," he added, wiping an already clean table. "Reckon she'd like Roses for dinner? Or Daffodils?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"You're a pretty, educated, Rodent," Zachary said to Wed, keeping his voice down. " not a Vermin. Any male Rat would be lucky to know you, Wed. Hey, I'll be able to buy Aryle flowers at the end of this," he added, wiping an already clean table. "Reckon she'd like Roses for dinner? Or Daffodils?"
Wednesday blushed. "Keep that voice down then, I need to keep my tough reputation with the other ferals. But as for flowers? You're asking the wrong fur: to me, the best way to the heart passes through the stomach, not the nose. Why don't you let me help ye use the 'Net to get some adquate flowers? I could read for you."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

valerio wrote:The man laughed. "You can bet it! I designed it just to overcome the architectural barriers, so you're basically free to go whenever you want to! ...Okay, save up a ladder and other extreme places. But for the rest, go for it!"
"So how do I make it do that? Or is it automatic when I walk or something?" Scotty asks. He'd be purring happily if he was still capable of it.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"So how do I make it do that? Or is it automatic when I walk or something?" Scotty asks. He'd be purring happily if he was still capable of it.
"There are in-built sensors. As you approach the stairs, the 'skeleton's computer calculates and applies the required movements to the legs, so that you keep moving your arms forward or backword as if you were walking on a flat road. In case of tripping, or in case a stair broke, the gyroscope will do their best to compensate so that you stop, or land safely, or are slammed into the nearest wall and let the airbags do the rest. I built this baby especially to make sure falling is as painless as possible."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"That would help, Wed," Zachary admitted. "I did try that internal net thing once. I, um, didn't understand it..."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

Will eyes the bag with wide eyes. He hadn't realized that there had been more than one snake that had been caught. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and spoke out, "Hello? C-can you guys hear m-me?"
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Awesome!" Scotty grins. "I... Might try getting used to the flat ground before I attempt the stairs though. No sense tempting fate."
The cat whizzes his new chair next door with Frances in tow, still filming, and stops beside the Leone's door. He raises his shoulders and lets the chair carry him back into a standing position and then rings their doorbell. As he waits nervously for them to answer, he idly wonders if Borues will appear as promised. He hopes the loud horn of the truck won't have angered the bear.

~~~~~~~~
Chris watches curiously to see how the snakes will react, and curious to see what they look like now that they're safely behind glass.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"That would help, Wed," Zachary admitted. "I did try that internal net thing once. I, um, didn't understand it..."
She waved a paw at him in dismissal. "Not that you're missing much, believe me. It's so filled with ignorance, bigotry, hate and the such that the screen almost stinks physically. Just let me guide you and you'll find what you need."
---
Hlaoroo wrote:"Awesome!" Scotty grins. "I... Might try getting used to the flat ground before I attempt the stairs though. No sense tempting fate."
The cat whizzes his new chair next door with Frances in tow, still filming, and stops beside the Leone's door. He raises his shoulders and lets the chair carry him back into a standing position and then rings their doorbell. As he waits nervously for them to answer, he idly wonders if Borues will appear as promised. He hopes the loud horn of the truck won't have angered the bear.
The door opened...and it was Cinzia who was standing there in a nice old-fashion dress. "Forgive me for taking so long, I had to be a bit presentable. Old woman's habits, you know...Oh!" she sayd, as she realized the cat was on his feet. "Oh, dear," she put a hand to her mouth. "E' un miracolo!"*

*It's a miracle!
---
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"That would help, Wed," Zachary admitted. "I did try that internal net thing once. I, um, didn't understand it..."
"You wouldn't be the first. I heard it was a nice thing before it got a den of trolls, but I fear it's a bunch of legends. For now, keep attending clients. I never saw so many pizzas going around. Think you can grab some leftovers, if any?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I'm a scavenger," Zachary said with pride, ignoring his thin frame, "leftovers are my raison d'etre." He began serving the tables, delivering as directed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I'm a scavenger," Zachary said with pride, ignoring his thin frame, "leftovers are my raison d'etre." He began serving the tables, delivering as directed.
"'Scavenger' is such an un-cute word. I like to call myself 'gastronomically tolerant'. I prefer the local bakeries, the fresher the bread, the crunchier the stuff. And don't start me with the butchery, hmm... Plus, the fact that here trash separation is so well organized, no surprises in your food!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Zachary smiled, keeping his voice low as he moved around the tables, trying not to smile at the tickly, furry, lump in his pocket, "I'm usually a connoisseur of refuse. This here is a major pinnacle,"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh," Zachary smiled, keeping his voice low as he moved around the tables, trying not to smile at the tickly, furry, lump in his pocket, "I'm usually a connoisseur of refuse. This here is a major pinnacle,"
"Advantages of being small, dear: you are not forced to do everything fast, always looking behind your shoulders. We could still make a formidable team, with you watching my back instead of trying to make a snack out of my fuzzy hide."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Oh," Zachary agreed, "we'd rule. We could ask Aryle if you could move in with the group at the Panda compound but... I thought you had a Human?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Oh," Zachary agreed, "we'd rule. We could ask Aryle if you could move in with the group at the Panda compound but... I thought you had a Human?"
"Oh yes, but I also work undercover for the law. Means I have to get my paws dirty from time to time."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Goodness," Zachary enthused quietly, scritching Wed on top of her head, "you're the Fuzzy?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Goodness," Zachary enthused quietly, scritching Wed on top of her head, "you're the Fuzzy?"
"You heard about me?!"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Nope," the Tod replied, thinking that was the correct answer. "Just using a term for a Furry Cop that's not a K-9."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

*BASH*

Went a face full of teeth dripping with saliva on the glass. The snake peered at him menacingly.

"WHAT do YOU want predator?!" The snake hissed.
Borues appeared behind Cinzia shortly.

"Ah, there he is," Borues said, smiling, "Well, how you liking everything?" Borues walked around him, sniffing the new equipment.
The officer with the white shawl in charge approached her as the queue filed along.

"Only for lunch," he said, "Everybody is expected to eat rather quickly, but just between us, we ARE allowing at least an hour to make sure everybody's eaten."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch snerked.

"Goodness no! Not if we want to bankrupt the national budget down to half this early, eh heh," Mitch said, then he nudged Bel in the side with an elbow and motioned to the couches in the back.

"What's on your mind? Story for a story?" Mitch asked the wolf.
A few of the pandas greeted Zachary as he helped them. With more than a couple females complimenting his tale and fur.

Trevor watched his new friend get to work, smiling as the place filled with more furs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trucker nodded.

"You'll get all that there," he said, "THOUGH we don't push people to make that decision, we leave it up to them if they want their own independence."
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Nope," the Tod replied, thinking that was the correct answer. "Just using a term for a Furry Cop that's not a K-9."
"Oh! So i thought them humans had called me a special name. Instead it's like a ms.Jones." She let out a raspberry.
---
xhunterko wrote:Mitch snerked.
"Goodness no! Not if we want to bankrupt the national budget down to half this early, eh heh," Mitch said, then he nudged Bel in the side with an elbow and motioned to the couches in the back.
"What's on your mind? Story for a story?" Mitch asked the wolf.
"On my mind? Well, it is...happening. For real. I mean, I love the idea of the ceremonial, but Val and I already married in front of mother nature. But...cubs? Real cubs? With a female and all? I am terrified of having do divide my loyalties. Parentship in wild wolves is something...well, it's hard to explain. Humans are almost casual in their creating families, to us it is the BIG step. It means sealing the bond for life, getting a position of command in the pack.
"Once Val and I will be fathers, we are supposed to leave forever the Palatinium pack and look out for other wolves. But I'm so scared that if I bond with this native female from Meriweather I..."
he turned his face to the still-sleeping Valiant. The wolfdog was making bubbles through his nose. "I don't want to lose him. But we agree on our own cubs. it's so new to me..." Belisarius petted gently Valiant's head.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Wed, you know you're special," Zachary admonished lightly, "for Humans to call you anything other than 'Rat' and actually give you a nickname? Says a lot."
He thanked each and every complimenter happily and quietly wondered if he was now hearing what Aryle saw in him. He resolved not to ask her. She might tell him. He complimented several of the complimentary ladies on their smiles as he served them.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Wed, you know you're special," Zachary admonished lightly, "for Humans to call you anything other than 'Rat' and actually give you a nickname? Says a lot."
He thanked each and every complimenter happily and quietly wondered if he was now hearing what Aryle saw in him. He resolved not to ask her. She might tell him. He complimented several of the complimentary ladies on their smiles as he served them.
She jokingly rolled her eyes. "I ain't worthy. I ain't worthy"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Zachary scritched Wed's head again. "I'm sure lots of Boy Rats tell you that you are."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris jumps and raises her paws reflexively as the snake makes its presence felt. She recovers quickly though and says nothing, leaving the talking to Will.

~~~~~~~~
Frances is pretty sure she understood Cinzia's comment.
"It is, isn't it?" she smiles. "Good morning, Mamma!"

"Good morning, my lord." Scotty types. "It's amazing! I never thought I'd be standing, let alone walking, ever again! Jason is incredible! Have you met him yet?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Zachary scritched Wed's head again. "I'm sure lots of Boy Rats tell you that you are."
"Heh. That, and a lot of other over-the-rating words, when a sting goes well. You ever been locked?"
---
Hlaoroo wrote:Frances is pretty sure she understood Cinzia's comment.
"It is, isn't it?" she smiles. "Good morning, Mamma!"
"Good morning, my lord." Scotty types. "It's amazing! I never thought I'd be standing, let alone walking, ever again! Jason is incredible! Have you met him yet?"
The old woman waved to the man by the van. Jason walked to the door. Cinzia went and hugged him with a surprising strength for a woman her age. "You're our guardian angel!"
He returned her hug, patting her back. "Aw, that's nothing. I just developed some other guys' idea. And I live for moments like this: One day I will be able to build a speaker directly connected to one's brain so that thoughts can be formed into words without passing through the windpipe. But if you have some million to share..."
"Ah, silly young man," this, said to a 40 years old. "But please do come in! I can't have enough of seeing Scotty walk around. And I wanna see the wolves' reaction. Come in come in." And she led the way.
Jason turned toward the camion. "Chang, be a dear!" he shouted "And park it properly before we get a fine like those ferrets!"
Jason's assistant flipped him two with a sneer, before closing the vehicle.
"He loves me so much!" The DARPA scientist commented before entering
Gael

Post by Gael »

He chuckles, "Alright then" he notices that the police seem to be finished with his dad, "Anyway I'd better head back home, it was nice talking to you, hopefully next time I won't have to get a grenade thrown at me first"he joked
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Locked," Zachary questioned as he moved between tables, "Nah. The Police've never been near me. Animal control have, on a few occasions, but I tended to elude them. Enjoy your meal," he added, serving the latest customers.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Pecan
Game Master

Post by Pecan »

xhunterko wrote:*BASH*

Went a face full of teeth dripping with saliva on the glass. The snake peered at him menacingly.

"WHAT do YOU want predator?!" The snake hissed.
Will flinched violently at the sound, nearly tripping backwards. "I-I-I..." he took a few breathes, in order to calm himself--well, as much as he could, anyway. "I-I wanted to apologize if I m-made you feel as if I was h-hunting you in anyway. I'm n-n-not..." In. Out. "I'm used to thinking o-of myself as a prey animal, d-due to how I was raised--to the p-point where I don't even like eating m-meat if I can help it. I never thought that s-someone could think of me as a p-p-predator." In. Out. "I know you have no r-reason to believe me, but I had t-to apologize, and let you know I n-neither had, nor have any intention of h-hurting you in anyway." In. Out. In. Out. He cast one final glance at the snake he was speaking to. "I'll... I'll leave you alone, now," he ended, as he started to back out of the room.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Chris claps Will on the shoulder encouragingly as she follows him towards the door but doesn't say anything, not sure exactly what to say and curious as to whether or not the snakes will respond.

~~~~~~~~
"It's incredible, Lord Borues. It's given me a new life!" Scotty enthuses as best he can through his computer. He holds still, allowing the bear to thoroughly investigate him as the humans talk. He nods as Cinzia invites him in and steps forward, stopping at the stair.
"Could you help me up please, Lord Borues? I haven't tried a step yet... I just walk at it, right, Jason?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

valerio

Post by valerio »

Hlaoroo wrote:"It's incredible, Lord Borues. It's given me a new life!" Scotty enthuses as best he can through his computer. He holds still, allowing the bear to thoroughly investigate him as the humans talk. He nods as Cinzia invites him in and steps forward, stopping at the stair.
"Could you help me up please, Lord Borues? I haven't tried a step yet... I just walk at it, right, Jason?"
The human motioned the bear to stand where he was. "That's correct, kid. Just move up your arm like you do when walking, and lift it a bit more until your leg raises enough to mount the step, then move your trunk forward to complete the operation. It will feel awkward, at first, and slow, but I'm sure you'll get used to it pretty quick. Soon you will run up steps and stairs."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"So, Wed," Zachary asked lightly, between deliveries, "any of those boy Rats you like more than others?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
xhunterko

Post by xhunterko »

Borues nodded, standing again at his full height handing out a paw.

"You can do it kid," he said gently with a smile. He then looked to the following wheel chair.

"Ya know though, sir, I'd be afraid I'd lose that thing," he said, "I wander up and down hills. In and out of rivers. Over and under a lot of steep terrain. Does it strap onto his back or something?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mitch gently put a paw on Belisaurus's head, then gently pinched his right ear, in an act of mock discipline, then let go.

"My dear Bel, if you had ANY idea HOW much that wolf-dog loves you then you'd have absolutely NO doubts about him whatsoever," he said with a smile.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*SPLAT!*

Went a mixture of saliva and poison on the glass as Will walked away.

*BASH!*

"EASY FOR YOU TO SAY YOU SELF ARROGANT RIGHTEOUS FOOL! THAT'LL BE THE END OF YOU! YOU'LL BE ALONE IN THE WOODS AND THEN WHACK! NOTHING WILL SAVE YOU OUT THERE! NOTHING WILL PROTECT YOU IN HERE EITHER! YOU THINK WHAT YOU THINK CHANGES WHAT'S HAPPENED FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS PREDATOR? HA, HA HA HAH HA HA HA HA," the snake cackled.

"THAT PHILOSOPHY JUNK DOESN'T WORK OUT HERE PREDATOR. IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED. EAT OR BE EATEN! TRY THAT OUT THERE I DARE YOU, YOU WOULDN'T LAST LONG," the snake jeered, "I'M A GOOD PERSON AND DON'T EAT OTHER ANIMALS AND I EXPECT THAT TO JUST BE BROADCAST AND ACCEPTED BY MY PRESENCE ALONE AND EVERYBODY THAT'S HUNGRY WILL GO OH THIS FELLA DOESN'T EAT MEAT SO I BEST NOT EAT HIM AND WALK AWAY HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS FOOL HA HA HA HA! GO THEN HA HA HA!"

*BASH!*

"Petssssssssssss," the snake said with disdain, spitting on the cage floor, before sliding back into his cover.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trucker nodded to the pet.

"Yes, yes hopefully, heh," he stated in agreement.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pandas in the pizza place eventually settled down and began eating. The officer in charge sighed with relief as he sat at his own table. He took out his pad and marked down a successful note before going back to his food.