Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

ctcmjh

Re: Pet Friendly: Yorkshire Fields

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko smiled a little bit, at least Bullet asked if she knew a Japanese martial art, "I do not know karate, but I was taughed aikido and kendo." She told him.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Dylan wrote:Bavette laughed, "of course i'm alright, i'm always alright! Well...most of the time anyway, except when I eat too much, and I get a stomachache." as soon as he finished talking he started skipping along the curve away from the two 'giants' as if nothing happened earlier.
May stared after the mouse, an eyebrow raised in confusion. "Er... Alright then." She scratched her head. "I guess we should keep moving?"
Neko

Post by Neko »

JOFOXX wrote:Angel sighed. "That's not true. I admit some humans are bad, but most of them are really nice." He nuzzled the pup. "They pick up strays like you to get them good homes. Dad and I found you..."
Aiden wiped his tears away, trying to regain his composure. "You just don't get it..."

-------------
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote: Sunni runs her fingers through Jake's fur again. "You're being too negative about yourself... You gotta try to think more positively!" Sunni smiled up at him.
Jake sighed, it was hard to be positive in his current situation. "Yea, I should. It's not that easy though, not for me anyways." He started petting Sunni, stroking the cat's back.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Neko wrote:Aiden wiped his tears away, trying to regain his composure. "You just don't get it..."
Angel sighed, grabbing Aiden's shoulders squarely to look at the pup. "Then explain. I can't do anything if I don't understand."
Last edited by JOFOXX on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden spoke in a monotone voice, losing all emotion in his words. "When you're a stray the worst thing in the world is to be caught by animal control. When you get caught your taken to the pound, where you get to sit in a cage day in and day out. The only hopes of getting out is getting adopedt, and no one wants a mangy stray off the streets. You could be in that cage for months before they finally decide to get rid of you, and I'm sure you know what I mean..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel cringed slightly. He petted Aiden comfortingly. "I admit the system isn't perfect, and it's not always right, but there's not a lot that can be done." Angel new this wasn't exactly comforting, but there was nothign else to say. "Just hold onto that bit of hope that your parents found a good home... like you."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden sighed, slipping out of Angel's arms and sitting on the pile of rags and blankets, his back facing Angel. He still clutched the blanket he had, taking in more of his parent's scent. "I hope so..."
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Angel stood slowly, casting a concerned look down at Aiden. He sighed again, turning to the door. "I'll be outside... Take your time."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Aiden nodded, laying down on what he used to sleep on. The place where he had slept with his parents. I hope they both got a nice home like I have gotten...
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

JOFOXX wrote:
Dylan wrote:Bavette laughed, "of course i'm alright, i'm always alright! Well...most of the time anyway, except when I eat too much, and I get a stomachache." as soon as he finished talking he started skipping along the curve away from the two 'giants' as if nothing happened earlier.
May stared after the mouse, an eyebrow raised in confusion. "Er... Alright then." She scratched her head. "I guess we should keep moving?"
"Um... sure."
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Bavette swirled around on the tip of his heels. "huh? keep moving? You going somewhere? where to? can I come? I wanna go somewhere too!" The mouse scurring up to May as energetically as possible.
Make Pasta not war.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

(I would quote, but the psp is anti-long post...)

Sunni purred from Jake's petting, still running her fingers through his fur. "Why's that?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
Alex

Post by Alex »

As soon as Bullet stopped talking to him, Gary forgot about his jealousy, and cheered up again. Someone could call him quite bipolar, but it was just actually that he would never want anything bad to happen to anyone.
ctcmjh wrote:I do not know karate, but I was taughed aikido and kendo.
Ha! The black cat turned around, and pointed at Yukiko, a winning grin on his face. I knew it! I told you you know kung-fu! Well not really kung-fu but that's all the same, right?
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko shook her head, "No, Kung Fu is a Chinese martial art. Aikido and Kendo are Japanese. Aikido specializes in throwing and using your opponents attacks against them, and Kendo is a style of swordsmanship." She told him.
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Alex wrote:Gary shook his head, and turned towards Bolly. He grabbed his paw and shook it.
Oh, sorry... I'm Gary. I was just thinking something, and, well, I was distracted by Bullet and Maple here. I haven't seen you before either, did you just move in?
Bolly nodded. "Yeah, I'm a newbie to this place. We've been here for so little time that my dad is still getting his shop ready. And I have no idea where anything really is."
ctcmjh wrote:Yukiko shook her head, "No, Kung Fu is a Chinese martial art. Aikido and Kendo are Japanese. Aikido specializes in throwing and using your opponents attacks against them, and Kendo is a style of swordsmanship." She told him.
He then turned back to Yukiko. "Sounds like you've got a lot of experience. Ever had to use any of it in the real world?"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary nodded his head to Bolly's question, which was actually directed to Yukiko.
Yeah, she almost killed me a couple of minutes ago. But it was for my own good, that's why I like her. And the one who's guilty for all of it is her! - he finished, pointing at Maple. This all seemed like a comedy, and Yukiko was the only one sane in it.
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko smiles, "Yes, I've had to use it in real life, but it was nothing serious, such as pushing Gary towards Maple. It is a good way to meditate and relax." She told him, "But if I was forced to use it in self defense, I would not hesitate." She told them.
Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple stepped back a little when Gary pointed to her. She giggled and batted Gary's paw away with hers. "no its not!" she said playfully.
Fursona! :3

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary stepped closer to Maple. Oh yes it is! Ask Yukiko if you don't believe me!
He looked at Yukiko, eyes full of hope that she'll stand on his side. Losing against Maple in this silly game would just be... humiliating.
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko smiled, "I don't know, Maple just seems to be enjoying herself." She joked, knowing it would embarrass both of them.
Alex

Post by Alex »

B-but...
Gary turned around, with a fake sad expression, staring at the ground. I will never speak a word to you again. Never! - he said, addressing Yukiko, who was behind him now.
Richarson Valley

Zander

Post by Zander »

Gary being sad made Maple sad, even though he was fakeing. Maple hugged his leg and looked up at him. "aww... dont be sad! your making me sad!"

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

Bullet could see that they were obviously joking and playing. So instead of spoiling the fun, he turned to Bolly. "Hey, what kind of shop is your owner opening?"
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Aquablast wrote:Bullet could see that they were obviously joking and playing. So instead of spoiling the fun, he turned to Bolly. "Hey, what kind of shop is your owner opening?"
Bolly turned back to Bullet. "Oh, it's this really cool electronics store. He sells computers and TVs and stuff like that. Of course, it isn't open yet...we only just moved in, and he needs to get all his stock re-organised. I offered to help him, but he refused it."
Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote: Sunni purred from Jake's petting, still running her fingers through his fur. "Why's that?"
Jake mentally kicked himself. I shouldn't have said that, she doesn't need to know. I shouldn't put my burdens on someone else. He went back to petting Sunni, moving up to scratch behind her ears. "Don't worry about it. It's not a big deal..." Except that losing your memories and not knowing if you have a home was a big deal.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Dylan wrote:Bavette swirled around on the tip of his heels. "huh? keep moving? You going somewhere? where to? can I come? I wanna go somewhere too!" The mouse scurring up to May as energetically as possible.
May gave the mouse a surprised look. "Er... We're searching for someone..." She looked up at Windchimes in bemusement. "I... guess you can come."
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

Windchimes shrugged, becoming very quiet all of a sudden.
"Is thinking. Please don't disturb..." he said quietly, staring hard into the distance but following May around.
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

JOFOXX wrote:
Dylan wrote:Bavette swirled around on the tip of his heels. "huh? keep moving? You going somewhere? where to? can I come? I wanna go somewhere too!" The mouse scurring up to May as energetically as possible.
May gave the mouse a surprised look. "Er... We're searching for someone..." She looked up at Windchimes in bemusement. "I... guess you can come."
Bavette nearly squealed, "finding someone? like a mystery right? I love mysteries!" Bavette ran to May's feet and tugged on her fur, "you might want to carry me though, I tend to be a better look out on a high place."
Make Pasta not war.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

Neko wrote:Jake mentally kicked himself. I shouldn't have said that, she doesn't need to know. I shouldn't put my burdens on someone else. He went back to petting Sunni, moving up to scratch behind her ears. "Don't worry about it. It's not a big deal..." Except that losing your memories and not knowing if you have a home was a big deal.
Sunni started purring really loudly, closing her eyes with a big smile on her face. "Okay... Just tell me if ya need anything."
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:B-but...
Gary turned around, with a fake sad expression, staring at the ground. I will never speak a word to you again. Never! - he said, addressing Yukiko, who was behind him now.
Yukiko just smiled, "Of course you will not." She joked.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary didn't want to turn around and look at Yukiko. Of course, this situation wasn't serious. He turned to Maple.
Maple, could you please tell Yukiko that I'm not speaking with her, and that she'll have to realize that I'm not joking?
Richarson Valley

Zander

Post by Zander »

Maple was confused, needless to say. she looked at Yukiko, trying to remember what Gary said. "uhhmm.. Gary says that.. er.. hes not jokeing about speaking with.. you.." she said, confused.

-Robert Louis Stevenson
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Yukiko smiled at that, "Tell Gary that if he is not speaking to me, then I am not speaking to him." She told Maple. She wasn't serious, but she loved playing along with these things.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Dylan wrote:Bavette nearly squealed, "finding someone? like a mystery right? I love mysteries!" Bavette ran to May's feet and tugged on her fur, "you might want to carry me though, I tend to be a better look out on a high place."
May couldn't help but giggle a little at the mouse's enthusiasm. "O-Ok. I guess we could use all the help we can get." The otter girl reached down and scooped the mouse up, setting him on her shoulder. "Alright then, are you ready to go Windchi..." May trailed off, seeing the cat's blank look. "Er... Let's go!" She started marching off again.
Aquablast

Post by Aquablast »

bollythewolf wrote:"Oh, it's this really cool electronics store. He sells computers and TVs and stuff like that. Of course, it isn't open yet...we only just moved in, and he needs to get all his stock re-organised. I offered to help him, but he refused it."
"Wow, that sounds cool! Too bad I probably can't buy anything there, but I think I will drop by your owner's shop sometimes once it is open."
Alex

Post by Alex »

ctcmjh wrote:Yukiko smiled at that, "Tell Gary that if he is not speaking to me, then I am not speaking to him." She told Maple. She wasn't serious, but she loved playing along with these things.
Gary's eye twitched. She won't speak to him? The second she said that, he turned around, knelt and hugged her knees.
How can you even say that you won't talk to me? I thought you're my friend!
Gary buried his head between her knees and pretend to cry. Poor Maple was probably very confused now...
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote: Sunni started purring really loudly, closing her eyes with a big smile on her face. "Okay... Just tell me if ya need anything."
Jake smiled down at the purring cat, stroking and petting her. "Alright." He was actually really hungry, but it would just be rude to interrupt now.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Gary's eye twitched. She won't speak to him? The second she said that, he turned around, knelt and hugged her knees.
How can you even say that you won't talk to me? I thought you're my friend!
Gary buried his head between her knees and pretend to cry. Poor Maple was probably very confused now...
Yukiko patted Gary on the head, "You are very desperate for attention, aren't you?" She joked, laughing slightly.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Gary thought a minute before doing anything. The first thing his brain came up with was to back away from Yukiko, as in not to show any signs of weakness like "desperate for attention". But then again, it was comfortable between her knees, and then the patting on his head. He remained in that position, and just nodded his head, enjoying the moment.
Richarson Valley

ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Alex wrote:Gary thought a minute before doing anything. The first thing his brain came up with was to back away from Yukiko, as in not to show any signs of weakness like "desperate for attention". But then again, it was comfortable between her knees, and then the patting on his head. He remained in that position, and just nodded his head, enjoying the moment.
Yukiko kept rubbing Gary's head, "So would anybody like to go to the park, or the mall?" She asked the group of pets.