HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

fokushi_meishin

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by fokushi_meishin »

Hlaoroo wrote:"Oh, yeah. Aldough you get a bit dizzy. An' heh, a pirate ride would suit me, what wit' me peg leg, don't you tink?" Sam jokes, nose twitching.
"Huh. Do you smell dat? Bit early for barbecue, isn't it?" she asks as she rounds the corner.
"Huh. Now dere's sometin' you don't see every day." she grins, pointing at the dog butt protruding from the bushes.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"See it some nights," Scruff agreed, twisting around to look at it sideways, "or something like it anyhow. What do you think goes on," the young Raccoon asked. "Hullo, Miss bottom!"
Keeshah wrote: Lucky grins, his muzzle covered in BBQ sauce..
You know this would be like a Lady an the tramp romantic dinner..
Licking the sauce from his muzzle..
If only i had someone romantic to share it with.... (sniff)
Shaking her head when she heard his voice she blushed slightly at the implication. She opened her mouth to respond when she heard voices outside of the bush. Yanking her head out she saw a rabbit and a raccoon standing there. Standing at her full height she smiled shyly and apologized. "I'm sorry was I in your way?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Not if you were going IN that bush," the young Raccoon commented. "A voice I think I've heard before was inviting you."
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"My apology, I can't really say for sure, because aside from this, i have to help my owner with his job sometimes too, but I'll always be here when i'm needed, not to mention that I will come to help David regularly as well."
That should be ok then..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Not if you were going IN that bush," the young Raccoon commented. "A voice I think I've heard before was inviting you."
Nope Nope!.. there is nobody in the bushes. you are mistaken..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
fokushi_meishin

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Not if you were going IN that bush," the young Raccoon commented. "A voice I think I've heard before was inviting you."
Smiling in what she hoped was a way that hid her unease at more animals coming around. A thing she learned on the streets is that a large group of animals can possibly draw unwanted attention. she scratched the back of her neck and shook her head. "No, I can't go in the bush One I wouldn't fit and also there is a-"
Keeshah wrote:Nope Nope!.. there is nobody in the bushes. you are mistaken..
Pausing in her sentence she frowned slightly and looked at the bush. "... a... uuuh... a... ghost........ in the b-bush?" She fumbled over her explanation feeling her face heat with her superbly unbelievable lie. She was sure that the fox was joking but didn't want to give him away in case he really was trying to hide. Unfortuantely she was terrible at making up things on the fly.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sam grins and dramatically throws her arms wide.
"Pay no attention to dat fox behind de bush!" she thunders, parodying a popular film. Giggling, she drops her paws and leans casually on her cane.
"It's Sam and Scruff, Lucky. I'd recognise dat yelp o' yours anywhere. What are you doin' in dere anyway?"

~~~~~~~~
"So... Is that it then? Is there anything David needs to sign to make the job official or anything?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's alright, Miss," Scruff smiled, before nipping to her side and looking into the bush with her, "we knows that Fox! And he's eating Barber queues!"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:Sam grins and dramatically throws her arms wide.
"Pay no attention to dat fox behind de bush!" she thunders. Giggling, she drops her paws and leans casually on her cane.
"It's Sam and Scruff, Lucky. I'd recognize dat yelp o' yours anywhere. What are you doin' in dere anyway?"

Just hanging out in the shade... that is, if the phox was here in the first place..
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It's alright, Miss," Scruff smiled, before nipping to her side and looking into the bush with her, "we knows that Fox! And he's eating Barber queues!"

Lucky wipes his muzzle off on some leaves
i am?
Hlaoroo wrote: "So... Is that it then? Is there anything David needs to sign to make the job official or anything?"
for him, no.. but there is paperwork for his owner to sign.
AN the foxes owner, if she has one..
Last edited by Serence Frostbite on Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged 2 posts
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
fokushi_meishin

Hlaoroo wrote:Sam grins and dramatically throws her arms wide.
"Pay no attention to dat fox behind de bush!" she thunders, parodying a popular film. Giggling, she drops her paws and leans casually on her cane.
"It's Sam and Scruff, Lucky. I'd recognise dat yelp o' yours anywhere. What are you doin' in dere anyway?"
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It's alright, Miss," Scruff smiled, before nipping to her side and looking into the bush with her, "we knows that Fox! And he's eating Barber queues!"
Keeshah wrote:Just hanging out in the shade... that is, if the phox was here in the first place..
Lucky wipes his muzzle off on some leaves
i am?
laughing nervously she looked at the shorter animals around her. They seemed like thy where really close friends but she wasn't sure how to act. It had been a while since she had interacted with other animals.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Keeshah wrote: for him, no.. but there is paperwork for his owner to sign.
AN the foxes owner, if she has one..
"of course sir. So is there anything else you would like to discuss for today ?"
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote: laughing nervously she looked at the shorter animals around her. They seemed like thy where really close friends but she wasn't sure how to act. It had been a while since she had interacted with other animals.

Honey!??? Who is it? Did you tell them the phox is out?

Serence Frostbite wrote: "of course sir. So is there anything else you would like to discuss for today ?"
So what were you two expecting to be payed in? doggie bisquets?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"We know you're in, Lucky," scruff said, poking his head through the bushand blinking. "Hiya!"
---------------------------------------_--------------
"Oh, I think we'd probably prefer cash, sir, but only if it can be afforded."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"We know you're in, Lucky," scruff said, poking his head through the bushand blinking. "Hiya!"

EEKKKK!Lucky goes.
Hiding behind his big casted tail..
You masher!.. I'm in the shower!!
Welsh Halfwit wrote: ---------------------------------------_--------------
"Oh, I think we'd probably prefer cash, sir, but only if it can be afforded."
sure we could do that..
or we could pay in sheep.. you could then start your own herd.. with the added instinctive of protecting them better..
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"You're a liar, Lucky - and a bad one at dat! Why don't you come out here and introduce us to your friend?" Sam suggests.

~~~~~~~~
Fletcher bites her tongue to avoid making another snide comment. She doesn't want to cost David his job before he's even started it. Even if she does worry that the guy will take advantage of him. She'll probably raise her concerns with David later.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"You're a liar, Lucky - and a bad one at dat! Why don't you come out here and introduce us to your friend?" Sam suggests.

Lucky pokes his head out of the bushes..
I would lov to do that, deery.
but i don't believe she has tossed her name to me to catch as of yet..
fokushi_meishin

Welsh Halfwit wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"You're a liar, Lucky - and a bad one at dat! Why don't you come out here and introduce us to your friend?" Sam suggests.

Lucky pokes his head out of the bushes..
I would lov to do that, deery.
but i don't believe she has tossed her name to me to catch as of yet..
Watching the animals around her interact with each other was interesting to watch. I had been a while since she had a casual conversation. scratching behind her ear she smiled slightly. Looking at the fox in surprise she realized she hadn't. "Oh I'm sorry. My name is Tart. Its Nice to meet you...Lucky?" She guessed having heard the other animals refer to him earlier. "its nice to meet you two too... also."She corrected herself, speaking to the the others.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote:
Watching the animals around her interact with each other was interesting to watch. I had been a while since she had a casual conversation. scratching behind her ear she smiled slightly. Looking at the fox in surprise she realized she hadn't. "Oh I'm sorry. My name is Tart. Its Nice to meet you...Lucky?" She guessed having heard the other animals refer to him earlier. "its nice to meet you two too... also."She corrected herself, speaking to the the others.

Lucky crosses his arms, leaning in against the bush. almost defying gravity with this move.
An which type of tart might you be?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I fear it had best be money," David confessed. "The local merchants woud probably not appreciate me paying for bread with a Lamb."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hiya, Tart," Scruff said merrily. "Didja choose the name yourself? I did mine. I was 'scum' but I's 'Scruff now!" And he gave the strange, wiry, female Canine a hug.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I fear it had best be money," David confessed. "The local merchants woud probably not appreciate me paying for bread with a Lamb."
but you could sell it to the butcher shop, we can do cash if you want
fokushi_meishin

Keeshah wrote: Lucky crosses his arms, leaning in against the bush. almost defying gravity with this move.
An which type of tart might you be?
Welsh Halfwit wrote: "Hiya, Tart," Scruff said merrily. "Didja choose the name yourself? I did mine. I was 'scum' but I's 'Scruff now!" And he gave the strange, wiry, female Canine a hug.
Confused by his question, Tart Scratched behind her ear. "Umm the... me... kind?"Shrugging at Scruff's question she stated "I was given it. My original owner wanted to call me Lady but my other one said I didn't deserve it and called me Tart." She started when Scruff hugged her, looking down at him pressed against her dirty fur. It had been a while since some one touched her. She patted the top of his head smiling awkwardly, though she enjoyed the contact.
Last edited by fokushi_meishin on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Keeshah wrote: but you could sell it to the butcher shop, we can do cash if you want
"Yes I too think that cash would be more convenient for all of us" Selene replied "So I guess we'll meet you tomorrow with our owners to sign the contract?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah, well, mine would be absent, Selene," David confessed, "but I can find someone to act in absentia."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's a pleasure, Tart. I'm Sam Hopkins." Sam nods, offering a paw.
"You look hungry. Oi, Lucky, whatchoo doin', not sharin' yer food wit' yer lady friend?"

~~~~~~~~
"My parents could do it." Fletcher offers. "They'd make sure to read the contract carefully too."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"but I can find someone to act in absentia."

The rancher looks confused..
Is that some foreign country?
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Ah. What I was saying - and what Fletcher means - is that she knows people who can stand in for my owner," David translated.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff made his way down to Lucky. "You're not normally stingy, are you?" he asked, "not with a stray asking help?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hlaoroo wrote:"It's a pleasure, Tart. I'm Sam Hopkins." Sam nods, offering a paw.
"You look hungry. Oi, Lucky, whatchoo doin', not sharin' yer food wit' yer lady friend?"
We just gots around to meeting up, and getting into the picnic spot
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Scruff made his way down to Lucky. "You're not normally stingy, are you?" he asked, "not with a stray asking help?"
why yes yes i am... AN she hasn't asked for help................ yet
fokushi_meishin

Keeshah wrote:
Hlaoroo wrote:"It's a pleasure, Tart. I'm Sam Hopkins." Sam nods, offering a paw.
We just gots around to meeting up, and getting into the picnic spot
Welsh Halfwit wrote: Scruff made his way down to Lucky. "You're not normally stingy, are you?" he asked, "not with a stray asking help?"
why yes yes i am... AN she hasn't asked for help................ yet
"Oh I hadn't asked for any of his food. I was tempted to... but I hadn't gotten around to begging him for food yet. Tried to avoid it to be honest. Other hungry animals don't share food very well. But if you have the spare foods...."she scratched the side of her head and smiled in a please-give-me-food kinda way.
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote: "Oh I hadn't asked for any of his food. I was tempted to... but I hadn't gotten around to begging him for food yet. Tried to avoid it to be honest. Other hungry animals don't share food very well. But if you have the spare foods...."she scratched the side of her head and smiled in a please-give-me-food kinda way.
Lucky opens the case, wafting the smell of BBQ out of the bushes,,
An tosses a rib to the starving doggie
There you go
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ah. What I was saying - and what Fletcher means - is that she knows people who can stand in for my owner," David translated.
"Are you sure it's ok though?" Selene asked "Since I don't think your owners ever met one another yet"
fokushi_meishin

Keeshah wrote:
fokushi_meishin wrote: "Oh I hadn't asked for any of his food. I was tempted to... but I hadn't gotten around to begging him for food yet. Tried to avoid it to be honest. Other hungry animals don't share food very well. But if you have the spare foods...."she scratched the side of her head and smiled in a please-give-me-food kinda way.
Lucky opens the case, wafting the smell of BBQ out of the bushes,,
An tosses a rib to the starving doggie
There you go
Catching the food smiling in thanks. taking a lick of the barbecue she hummed and started to to eat. Rememberng what sh was doing before she had met the fox she asked around the food, "Oh yeah can any of you tell me where the park is? I wanted to take a quick dip, It's been a while since I had a proper soak."
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher shrugs nonchalantly.
"I don't see why not. If David's owner is anything like David is then they'll be pleased to work with him. Besides, Dad's a pastor. No one would double cross or cheat him unless they wanna be damned for all eternity." the doe quips.

~~~~~~~~
"Down dat way, I tink." Sam points. "I haven't actually been dere myself yet dough. What about you, Lucky? You've been here a while, haven't you?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"I see" Selene smiled awkwardly, a little taken aback by Fletcher's last few words "anyway *ahem* I think that's all we should talk about, thank you for your time sir, have a good day, we'll see you again" she said , signaling for her companion to go as well
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Serence Frostbite wrote:"I see" Selene smiled awkwardly, a little taken aback by Fletcher's last few words "anyway *ahem* I think that's all we should talk about, thank you for your time sir, have a good day, we'll see you again" she said , signaling for her companion to go as well

You all hurry back now. y'a hear?
Arcedfuse

Post by Arcedfuse »

Walking down towards the park Nathan was taken aback in when he came back outside. He noticed the note was gone from the door. "The wind must have blown it off" he muttered to himself, desperately suppressing any other possibility he could come up with. Adjusting his scarf he started making moves towards the park since he saw that there was a lake from his window.
fokushi_meishin

Looking in the direction that Sam pointed and nodded. Smiling she chewed on the end of the now clean bone and started walking.
"Thanks for the food and the help. See you around!" She waved and started walking. she really hoped that there was a pond or something. this mud patch was really starting to itch...

having wandered around for about thirty minutes making a couple of random turns here and there she finally found the park. smiling around the small piece of bone that she was still gnawing on she she spied the lake and happily strode right into it up to her arm pits. Crunching the bone like candy she finished it and then dunked her head in underwater. using her paws to scrub at the dirt patches she started to feel the cold water as it penetrated her dense fur. shivering slightly, she waded out until the water was just at her knees and inspected her fur for more visible dirt in her long wavy coat.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Er, okay. Bye." Sam waves, caught a little off-guard by the dog's abrupt departure.
"So, Lucky... Scruff and I were on our way to check out de park. Wanna come wit' us?"

~~~~~~~~
Fletcher quietly follows Selene. Once they're out of earshot she turns to David.
"So, what do you make of him, David?" she queries.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Yeah," Scruff said, trying to sneak a piece of BBQ, "C'mon, Lucky, come wandering with us!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"He was not like the farmers back in the U.K.," David said, exhaling and shaking his head after they'd walked a short way.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

"Sorry for suddenly leave like that everyone" Selene sighed "Do you think you'll be able to work with him if he's so different ?"
Arcedfuse

Post by Arcedfuse »

On approach to the pond he noticed a body playing in the pond. As odd as it was, he didn't question it since he saw no signs against swimming in the pond.
Greetings resident of a community that is, on surface appearance, seems rather distant.
He says on approach to the figure in the water.
Please... Call me Ab ;)

And these are my stats

Nathan: S=7/ P=5/ E=4/C=4/ I=8/ A=6/ L=4
fokushi_meishin

Arcedfuse wrote:On approach to the pond he noticed a body playing in the pond. As odd as it was, he didn't question it since he saw no signs against swimming in the pond.
Greetings resident of a community that is, on surface appearance, seems rather distant.
He says on approach to the figure in the water.
Looking up, she waved at the other dog. "Oh hello. I wouldn't call myself a resident. I just got into to town today. I have only met a few people so far."
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

fokushi_meishin wrote:Looking in the direction that Sam pointed and nodded. Smiling she chewed on the end of the now clean bone and started walking.
"Thanks for the food and the help. See you around!" She waved and started walking. she really hoped that there was a pond or something. this mud patch was really starting to itch...

Lucky perks up his ears...
talk about your eat an run..
You would think a she would stay an eat as much as she could beg for..

getting another rib out of the case to munch on...
Lucky starts piling leaves and pine needles upon the case, trying to hide it..
how can i just go running off, and leave this here unprotected?