SRP: Lounging around

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Welsh Halfwit

Re: SRP: Lounging around

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain dropped his bindle and the ale It happened as he fell over backwards at the sight of it. His eyes widened as his legs worked to push him back a scooch from the transforming pair. He almost couldn't think straight as his eyes flicked from him to the younger her to the older female to... why didn't she have the same teeth? Were they..? Having fun? "S...S...Somethin' like that, yeah," the 5ft Mouse stammered.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

something akin to a hybrid between a roomba and a rotary buffer skirts out from under the bar to wipe up the drink, and collect the bits of glass from the fallen mug. in case anyone was wondering why rem hasn't been grumbling about puddles.
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

Buster wrote:a few seconds after she's out the door, a wolf cub enters, and goes slack-jawed.

What the... This wierd place again? I thought this was part of city hall, how is this place in my closet?!

distracted she promptly walks straight into Chris.
Chris was caught off guard and fell over. not a very good thing for a superhero, but he always got distracted when he was running low on charge.
"oof. Oh, hi. Do you have any idea where we are or where I can get a little food? or a lot?"
------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Ydw," Owain said in reply to Flynn. "Mean yes. Any beast'd worry but it's rainin' 'ard out there so shet'r's shet'r e'ev if'n makes no sense."
Flynn kinda just shut down trying to decipher that accent. he was kinda glad the...big Mouse chose to just walk away. "Right."

he looked around a bit to case the room. it looked like a pretty normal place aside from the method of getting here and the inhabitants. some of whom seem to have just turned into humans. okay that was worth checking out.
"so, superheroes and reverse werewolves?" Flynn asked approaching them. "It's weird that I'm not surprised about this kind of thing anymore."
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Owain dropped his bindle and the ale It happened as he fell over backwards at the sight of it. His eyes widened as his legs worked to push him back a scooch from the transforming pair. He almost couldn't think straight as his eyes flicked from him to the younger her to the older female to... why didn't she have the same teeth? Were they..? Having fun? "S...S...Somethin' like that, yeah," the 5ft Mouse stammered.
Randy and Eira started cracking up. They shifted back into their wolf forms.

"Heeheehee! Sorry... That setup was just too perfect. We had to do it." She walked over to Owain and offered her remaining hand/paw to help him to his feet as Randy picked up the mouse's bindle and handed it to him. Morgan was shaking her head, but even she was chuckling to herself.
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Flynn kinda just shut down trying to decipher that accent. he was kinda glad the...big Mouse chose to just walk away. "Right."

he looked around a bit to case the room. it looked like a pretty normal place aside from the method of getting here and the inhabitants. some of whom seem to have just turned into humans. okay that was worth checking out.
"so, superheroes and reverse werewolves?" Flynn asked approaching them. "It's weird that I'm not surprised about this kind of thing anymore."
"No. It's not weird. Well, maybe it is. I don't know where you come from so I can't tell." Eira responded to Flynn.

"Also, we aren't werewolves. Werewolves are humans that uncontrollably turn into wolf-like creatures given certain conditions. We are Lycans. We are wolf-like creatures that turn into humans at will."
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig watched the whole display, "I think you almost scared him to death," he said whilst holding back a bit of laughter.

---------

"Ah, I'm sorry. Maybe in time this place will feel just as much like home as the original."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"'ardly," Owain mock huffed, accepting the hand up, "e'en th' wat'r were mostly from the rain," he added cheekily.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Eira smiled at rig and apologized again to Owain before Morgan stepped in. "It's not often that people are afraid of their human forms. Anyway, about the water. Let me..." She raised a hand, and all of the water soaking Owain was sucked out and formed into a sphere of water between them. She evaporated the orb. Owain was dry now. "My name is Morgan. As you can see, I control water. Randy is my husband and Eira is my daughter. What's your name?"

-------------------------

Eira looked at Morgan's display of her power and started to feel sad and disappointed.

"What's up, kiddo?" Randy asked.

"Hey, Dad? Is there any way to... turn off or turn down the power limiter?" She asked.

Randy looked at her in a way parents usually do before they start a lecture. Eira cut him off before he could start.

"It's just while we're here. Besides, Mom is here to help if anything goes wrong. I just... I want my arm back." She said, lifting her right arm that was missing at the elbow.

"Why aren't you wearing the prosthetic?" Randy asked.

"I don't like the way it... I can't feel through it. It's uncomfortable. It doesn't feel natural..."

Randy was quiet for a minute. Then he spoke up again. "I can use my phone to reduce it's potency, but you will only have a range of about three feet. You will be able to have your ice claw and not much else. We can't risk straining your powers until you have recovered."

Eira's face lit up. "Really!?! Thank you, Dad! I promise, I won't do anything too strenuous with it."

Randy pulled out his phone and opened the application. He attached a device to the end of it and placed it over Eira's shoulder. The device read a signal from the power limiter and the connection was established. He entered some numbers and modified some sliders before pulling the phone away. Eira felt stronger, like she had just gotten over a sickness she didn't even know she had. She turned to the ferret who ran the place. "Do you have any water? Like, right now?" She said, quickly and with urgency.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Owain Ap Daffyd," Owain replied, giving a little bow, "An' there's no 'hoomans in th' world I be from, ma'am." He smiled lightly, still seeming nervous. "'ow'd you balance, wi' no tail? Sorry, rude a'me. Still gettin' my 'ead 'round the fact..." He looked worried now. "'M eith'r dead, mad or real inna future? An' I do not ken which t' be bet'r."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Owain Ap Daffyd," Owain replied, giving a little bow, "An' there's no 'hoomans in th' world I be from, ma'am." He smiled lightly, still seeming nervous. "'ow'd you balance, wi' no tail? Sorry, rude a'me. Still gettin' my 'ead 'round the fact..." He looked worried now. "'M eith'r dead, mad or real inna future? An' I do not ken which t' be bet'r."
"I can tell you you're probably not dead or mad," Flynn told the mouse. "this has happened to me enough times and it doesn't feel different. The future is a distinct possibility, though."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Deske

Post by Deske »

Sirius shook his head, "Nah, not the future either. My guess would be another universe and considering this looks like a lounge, it's probably a hub universe. Also backed by the fact that almost all of us seem to be from different universes, or different times in the same universe, yet we all managed to make it here."

-------

Rig smiled at Eira's parents before stepping towards the counter to get something to drink for himself, "Do you have any meads or ales?"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"Owain Ap Daffyd," Owain replied, giving a little bow, "An' there's no 'hoomans in th' world I be from, ma'am." He smiled lightly, still seeming nervous. "'ow'd you balance, wi' no tail? Sorry, rude a'me. Still gettin' my 'ead 'round the fact..." He looked worried now. "'M eith'r dead, mad or real inna future? An' I do not ken which t' be bet'r."
Morgan shrugged. "I just balance. I don't really think about it much. As to where we are, I don't really have any idea. You are definitely not dead, mad, or in the future, that's for sure. Might want to ask the ferret over at the counter."
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain shrugged back in turn. "Tried," he said, "'E jus' served some'un else." He pondered. "So, if'n an'ero saves beasts from powerful bad beasts - done some've that meself, I 'ave - do I want to ken wha' a super'ero 'as t' do?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Basically that. Just on a larger scale." Morgan responded. "Usually I keep people safe from hurricanes, tsunamis, floods, and other natural disasters. Though I do sometimes break from that and fight off sea monsters and other villains."
-Champion Motto

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:Chris was caught off guard and fell over. not a very good thing for a superhero, but he always got distracted when he was running low on charge.
"oof. Oh, hi. Do you have any idea where we are or where I can get a little food? or a lot?"
the wolf cub sat up rubbing her forhead, before listening to Chris' question. shrugging and holding her arms out in a gesture that tried to convey uncertainty, before she started sniffing. weaving around the others as she tried to smell her way toards any food.

- - - - - - - -
Deske wrote:"Ah, I'm sorry. Maybe in time this place will feel just as much like home as the original."
"Maybe." He stated with a shrug. Turning his attention back to his patrons. when Eira asks for water he nods and reaches under the counter to start filling a pitcher, setting it on a tray when it's full. Something telling him glasses will be unnecessary.

"Sorry. It's April 2nd 2014 by the local calendar if you need a time period reference. or at least I'm deciding it should be. It's technically kinda arbitrary when there's no actual planet..." Rem comments, trying to be a bit more helpful than he had been, "And yeah, I've got about twenty something types, not counting individual brands. When it comes to food and drink, as a general rule if it exists it's here." Rem explained listening to the conversations going on about universes, and requests for mead. "though if the request is too general, I might ask you to narrow it down a bit."
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Eira said excitedly when Rem gives her the pitcher of water. She reached down and pulled the sock off of her missing arm, trying to hide the mutilated stump underneath. Anyone who saw would know that whatever took her arm off didn't do it cleanly or quickly. In fact there were several areas where scars showed cuts had been made, indicating that whatever cut the arm took several hacks at it before finally severing it. She quickly shoved the stump into the pitcher. It felt amazing to once again feel fresh, clean water against her fur and skin. She could feel the pitcher and it's shape through the water. She had her powers back, if only slightly.

"Hey, Rig." She said, smiling. "Watch this."

She pulled her arm out of the pitcher, and the water followed in an amorphous bubble, stretching and sloshing as it went. She concentrated on the water and the liquid began to take form. It sloshed and bubbled as it moved into the shape of a forearm. The end of it bulged out slightly and five tendrils of water extended out of it until it started to look like a liquid hand. The water began to freeze, turning from it's fluid form to ice until she was finally left with a fully formed arm made entirely of sparkling, crystal clear ice. She held it up and flexed it's fingers, feeling again like she had her own arm back. She looked through the transparent arm at rig. "What do you think?"
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain gaped as Eira 'played'. "'n y' sure 'bout no being mad?" he asked hopelessly.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Tatiana gave a modulated chuckle at Owain's reactions to the entire thing, but spoke to Eira, "Eh, that's good! Just, uh, please don't do that to me... 'Twould be rather unpleasant."
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Hmmm..." Rem squints as he pulls out a couple of popsicle flavoring packets, trying to find one that's the same color as Eira's fur.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:Owain gaped as Eira 'played'. "'n y' sure 'bout no being mad?" he asked hopelessly.
Morgan put a consoling hand on Owain's shoulder and smiled. "Positive. My daughter has my gift and her father's gift."

Randy was also smiling, but at Eira. He turned to Morgan and Owain. Mostly Morgan. "She looks so happy, doesn't she?" He said. Morgan nodded.

------------------------------
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Tatiana gave a modulated chuckle at Owain's reactions to the entire thing, but spoke to Eira, "Eh, that's good! Just, uh, please don't do that to me... 'Twould be rather unpleasant."
"Hmm?" Eira tilted her head at Tatiana, looking puzzled. "What do you mean by that?" She asked. Tatiana was standing outside of Eira's range, so she wasn't able to sense that what was in the armor was a liquid life form.
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig turned around from ordering and watched the aquakinesis being displayed before him, "That is pretty neat, how do you-," he started before the arm started freezing before his eyes, "Oh. I was going to ask how you grab things with a water arm but is making more sense now." He put his thirst on hold and moved back over to Eira, giving the arm an experimental poke to confirm its solidity, "What is it feeling like? Does it feel like a normal arm?"
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I... think I need 'noth'r drink," Owain decided, looking towards the bar. "Y'want summat," he asked Morgan.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Deske wrote:Rig turned around from ordering and watched the aquakinesis being displayed before him, "That is pretty neat, how do you-," he started before the arm started freezing before his eyes, "Oh. I was going to ask how you grab things with a water arm but is making more sense now." He put his thirst on hold and moved back over to Eira, giving the arm an experimental poke to confirm its solidity, "What is it feeling like? Does it feel like a normal arm?"
Eira looked back at rig and thought about his question. "Umm... not really. I can feel things through it better than with my prosthetic, but I can only really feel contact. I can't feel pain in this arm, and I only know temperature by how much it takes me to keep it frozen."

--------------------------
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I... think I need 'noth'r drink," Owain decided, looking towards the bar. "Y'want summat," he asked Morgan.
"Not at the moment, thanks for asking." Morgan replied. "I might get something for myself a little later."

--------------------------

Randy, deciding he should keep an eye on the suspicious cat, wandered back to Flynn. "So! This stuff is normal for you too, huh? Where are you from?"
-Champion Motto

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Tatiana gave a small shrug, "Let's just say my armor doesn't convey the true extent of my physical form." She turned as the door once again opened. A moment later a white cat with light grey gracefully mixed with the white, wearing a sparkly bow behind her ear, tripped across the threshold. The cat rubbed her head as she looked up and froze, the strange sight before her confusing her tired mind.

Amanda stood up, continuing to rub her head, "Uh... Rig? Eira? What is... everything?" She waved her paw around the room, glancing between her friends as frost flowed from her.
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"I... think I need 'noth'r drink," Owain decided, looking towards the bar. "Y'want summat," he asked Morgan.
"Same as before or would you prefer something different?"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Tatiana gave a small shrug, "Let's just say my armor doesn't convey the true extent of my physical form." She turned as the door once again opened. A moment later a white cat with light grey gracefully mixed with the white, wearing a sparkly bow behind her ear, tripped across the threshold. The cat rubbed her head as she looked up and froze, the strange sight before her confusing her tired mind.

Amanda stood up, continuing to rub her head, "Uh... Rig? Eira? What is... everything?" She waved her paw around the room, glancing between her friends as frost flowed from her.
"Amanda? Amanda!" Eira called out to her. "I don't know where this is, but it's awesome! I've got my arm back!" She holds up the sparkling arm of ice, the prism-like fingers refracting the bar lights casting rainbow-colored speckles on the walls. "My parents are even here!" She points to Morgan and Randy. Randy was still speaking with Flynn, so Morgan stepped up to the cat and held out a hand. "Hello. I'm Morgan. Eira is my daughter. My husband, Randy, is over there talking to that black cat." She pointed over to Randy.
-Champion Motto

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

CyberDragon wrote:Randy, deciding he should keep an eye on the suspicious cat, wandered back to Flynn. "So! This stuff is normal for you too, huh? Where are you from?"
"New York," Flynn replied. "Live with a nice old couple that took me in after my dad... went away."
--------
and after wondering where to eat for a while, Chris noticed the bar. probably got something full of sugar to charge himself.
"Excuse me, what food or snacks do you have here? and how much'll it cost me?"
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Buster wrote:
"Same as before or would you prefer something different?"
Owain looked half drained. "Feel' yn ddiangen t'say this but... s'prise me..."

((yn ddiangen = redundant))
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"Ah, it's kinda a pay what you want thing, since I don't actually need money. Also I can get you pretty much anything." Rem explains as he gets out a clear bottle full of transparent blue liquid with a blue/green two headed bird on it. Pouring a glass and setting it in front of Owain, he comments,"try this." before returning his attention to Chris.

The blue drink has a noticable aroma, smelling strong, and slightly spicy.

The wolfcub that bumped into Chris is back, and she seems to have found an armload of beef jerky packets, offering him one.
Last edited by Buster on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig nodded at Eira's explanation, "Why do you not just build a fake arm that can feel? I think if you travel to different universes, you could build an arm like that." He turned towards the door as it opened again, relieved so see that it was someone else that he knew, "Hi Amanda. This is, uh, a place. I guess. Not very describing, I know." He shrugged, "How did you get here?"
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Rem leans out past the small crowd that's formed and waves "welcome to the lounge!"

I wonder how many people I've missed with everyone bunched up in the entryway...
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain sniffed the drink and his eyes opened up wide, his head seeming to clear as the aroma of the drink punched through the sinuses and he wasn't quite sure which way was up anymore but it doesn't really matter. He slid one of his smallest coins across this time and turned to watch the others as he almost took a first sip. He smiled at the young'un offering Jerky treats. Whatever they were. It was mostly vegetables and Fish for him, of course.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Buster wrote:"Ah, it's kinda a pay what you want thing, since I don't actually need money. Also I can get you pretty much anything." Rem explains as he gets out a clear bottle full of transparent blue liquid with a blue/green two headed bird on it. Pouring a glass and setting it in front of Owain, he comments,"try this." before returning his attention to Chris.
"in that case, give me your most sugary and caffeinated drink, and I'm gonna need a bowl of mac and cheese and some vanilla cake," Chris ordered.
Buster wrote:The wolfcub that bumped into Chris is back, and she seems to have found an armload of beef jerky packets, offering him one.
"huh? oh, thanks," he said taking one jerky. "some protein is probably a good idea."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Rem gives chris a mini-can that has "MAX ENER-G" written on the side, claims to taste like bubblegum, and has a warning that due to high cafine content drinking two or more of these in a four hour period may cause heart palpitations.

"Give me a minute or two to get the food." rem states, disappearing through the door behind the counter that says Kitchen.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

"No rush," he replied as he started to drink the energy drink. after a couple sips, he held up his paw with his thumb and finger close together, and a small flash electricity went between them. "that's the stuff."
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda took a moment to shake the hand of Morgan, a little overwhelmed by the sudden influx of information, "Your parents? But... I thought they were in the super hero dimension." Ice started to creep up her arm, T-there is a way to go back home right?" A bit of ice began to creep along her arm, the thought of being separated from the others rushing through her mind.

Tatiana hadn't thought of being stuck there herself, and showed no real concern at the thought, "Actually, yeah, unless my short term memory is shot I don't recall if we've established if anything goes into leaving this place at all."

Amanda was slightly broken out of her worry, staring at Tatiana, "Uh... Are you a robot?"

Tatian stared back at Amanda, her eye like lights flashing on into slightly slanted, annoyed looking, half circles, "Oi. No. I'm more than just a suit."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain looked over at the newcomer. He'd heard legends, of course, but this was surely a cath in front of him? ((Not a typo)) Talking to the others and...icing over like a stream in winter? Huh. "Y'r good, young miss," he called over, as they talked of exits. "Stuck m' 'ead out earl'r. Was same place I came in. Which weren't where y'c'me in, I bet?" He grinned behind his drink.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Returning from the kitchen, Rem sets chris' order down on the counter. "Here you go." he states, unaware of what happened while he was gone.

the wolf cub meanwhile has decided to tear open one of the packets herself and is currently munching on the beef jerkey when rem finally gets a good look at her.

"Kid, no weapons." he states, pointing at the basket near the door. she looks up at him, an expression of shock on her face before flailing a bit, those around her might figure out after a bit that it's hand signs.

"Yes they are, I can see them." he states sternly. the wolf cub slumping, trudging over, and proceeding to remove roughly thirty knives and blades of varying shapes and sizes she somehow had hidden amongst her fur. Including what appears to be a collapsible wrist blade.

Its odd though, her fur doesn't actually look thick enough to have hidden them...

stomping back she sits down in front of her pile of snacks and pouts a bit before returning to eating.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote:"New York," Flynn replied. "Live with a nice old couple that took me in after my dad... went away."
"New York, huh?" The Lycan said, nodding. "Yeah, lots of odd things seem to happen there. What kinds of things have you encountered?"

------------------------
Deske wrote:Rig nodded at Eira's explanation, "Why do you not just build a fake arm that can feel? I think if you travel to different universes, you could build an arm like that." He turned towards the door as it opened again, relieved so see that it was someone else that he knew, "Hi Amanda. This is, uh, a place. I guess. Not very describing, I know." He shrugged, "How did you get here?"
"Well... They can feel, just... It's weird." Eira starts explaining. "You know how no matter how good CG gets there is always some tiny minuscule thing that experienced moviegoers pick up on? Well, it's the same thing with the prosthetic. No matter how advanced it gets, it still feels... Synthetic."
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Amanda took a moment to shake the hand of Morgan, a little overwhelmed by the sudden influx of information, "Your parents? But... I thought they were in the super hero dimension." Ice started to creep up her arm, T-there is a way to go back home right?" A bit of ice began to creep along her arm, the thought of being separated from the others rushing through her mind.

Tatiana hadn't thought of being stuck there herself, and showed no real concern at the thought, "Actually, yeah, unless my short term memory is shot I don't recall if we've established if anything goes into leaving this place at all."

Amanda was slightly broken out of her worry, staring at Tatiana, "Uh... Are you a robot?"

Tatian stared back at Amanda, her eye like lights flashing on into slightly slanted, annoyed looking, half circles, "Oi. No. I'm more than just a suit."
Welsh Halfwit wrote:Owain looked over at the newcomer. He'd heard legends, of course, but this was surely a cath in front of him? ((Not a typo)) Talking to the others and...icing over like a stream in winter? Huh. "Y'r good, young miss," he called over, as they talked of exits. "Stuck m' 'ead out earl'r. Was same place I came in. Which weren't where y'c'me in, I bet?" He grinned behind his drink.
"Well, there is one way to find out." Morgan said. She wandered over to the door and opened it up, wide. The people in the lounge would be able to see the Beacon. Specifically, the lobby of the Champion Headquarters, where Morgan and Randy work. Scores of odd creatures and people walked left and right. Animal people, alien creatures with indescribably bizarre body types, robots, humans, and everything else you could imagine could be seen walking about the massive entry hall of Champion Tower.

Morgan shut the door. "Well, that answers that." She walked back to Amanda and Tatiana. "Seems the door will take you back to where you were when you found yourselves here."
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig gave Eira a rather confused stare, "I do not know what "See Gee" is but I think I understand. Maybe..." He turned to see who Amanda had met, "Are you like Iron Man? One of those hero that Noah always talk about?"

----

Sirius whistled lightly as the wolf pup emptied her person of weapons, "She's either got an actual bag of holding or maybe some access to hammerspace in general. That was pretty neat, not gonna lie."
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Owain couldn't help but laugh as the cub brought out her arsenal of weapons. At least his battered old short was in the bindle right now. He really needed to take it to a blacksmith. "Send 'er summat fruity," he advised the bar beast, passing over another small, battered, coin and indicating the cub.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie