Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

JOFOXX

Re: Pet Friendly: Oasis Towers

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat was laughing wildly as he sprinted down the stairs. He looked over his shoulder to blow a raspberry at Li, and promptly tripped, tumbling down the stairs to land in a heap at the bottom.
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Keeshah wrote:I see you found what you were looking for..
Looking up an down the street..
Now what happened to that pet that was going to go shopping with us?
"Yeah... Where did he go?" Frankenstein mumbled, looking around for Chester. "Maybe he went back to the Tower?" Frankenstein suggested, shrugging at Precious.
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote: "Yeah... Where did he go?" Frankenstein mumbled, looking around for Chester. "Maybe he went back to the Tower?" Frankenstein suggested, shrugging at Precious.

Well, that's his lost. Where would you like to go now? anything else that you had planned to do??
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
caelei

Post by caelei »

"That sounds like a plan. The park is one of my favorite places. And you heard right about the park; they have all of that and more!"
Jayda clapped her hands together once, simply beaming. "This is gonna be sooooo cool! And I bet there'll be a bunch of interesting people there!" She quickly looked around (as there were various groups of people walking past them on the sidewalks through the city), amazed at all the humans' different styles of dress. Jayda was used to only seeing very well-dressed people; she was unaccustomed to seeing the casual styles. In her opinion, their 'informal' dress was much more comfortable-looking, not to mention much more intriguing.
"Oh, the sky has certainly inspired many! There are plenty of paintings and drawings that are based from the sky...and some of them depict the real, and some depict the imaginary, or skies on another planet...and I bet we could see the night sky from the roof of the tower sometime. Stargazing would be amazing, with what being that high up...and, now, to the park it is."
Jayda stared at him for a second, nearly dumbstruck. Then she managed to say, "We... can go... on the ROOF?" Her energy came bounding back after her initial stupefaction. "We should all go tonight! Or maybe tomorrow, since we might be tired tonight from walking all day... but yeah! We could get a telescope and everything, maybe even charts for all the constellations!" Imagining it was so wonderful that she couldn't think about how happy she would be if she actually did get to go up on the roof. But she'd have to sneak out again... Lilian would never approve, even if she was going with friends.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias laughed, "You know Jayda, You're a really fun girl to be around! I like your enthusiasm!" He said, smiling at her, "And I know the perfect place on the roof to stargaze from. You can see everything. And my owner has a really nice telescope in his pawn shop; I'm sure he would let us use it." He told them, but looked at Jayda while he talked.
-
Grace walked with the others, in the back alone. She watched the other pets in the group and glared.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Hearing Jayda go on and on about how outside is great, he feels he must interject with the other side of the argument. He steps in, again in an almost rude manner trying to, in his view, help her out. "Well there are also so many dangers. I mean each car, every person could do something tha-" At that point they can hear an airplane overhead. Cap flinches and cringes to the ground looking overhead. After a moment he gets back up and takes a deep breath. "See? That could have been carrying a bomb, or have malfunctioned and fell to the ground. Outside can be dangerous."
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Kalvin wrote:"Well there are also so many dangers. I mean each car, every person could do something tha-" At that point they can hear an airplane overhead. Cap flinches and cringes to the ground looking overhead. After a moment he gets back up and takes a deep breath. "See? That could have been carrying a bomb, or have malfunctioned and fell to the ground. Outside can be dangerous."
"Ah, that might be true. But we have to take risks every day. Getting out of bed, you can sprain your ankle, opening your bedroom door, well, it can fall on you, you can trip walking down your hallway, slip on the tiles in your bathroom, and the water could be too hot in the tap, and that's just getting out of bed to take a bath in the morning," Klack said.
"Outside, with movement and action is where life is. Where you can walk to events, socialize, and do things. Find inspiration, friends, and things to do. Find motivation, love, and things to do. Did I perhaps mention there are entertaining things do outside? Take it from someone who was cooped up indoors for far too long once; a simple walk outside can be one of the greatest joys of life! It's more than worth the risk." Klack almost seemed to be beaming with life.
"But would I ever do something like skydive? Goodness no, that's far too scary. Jaxeh might, though, knowing him," Klack said with a chuckle. He then lowered his voice.
"Speaking of which, he might not be too thrilled that we'd be on 'Jaxeh's roof;' he can be quite territorial. His suite is on the roof. But I'll talk to him, and see if we can't be up there without him becoming angry. Perhaps we can even stay in his suite after-wards. It's quite large, and can more than accommodate all of us, if I'm not mistaken...Ah! We're here. The park!"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

JOFOXX wrote:Nat was laughing wildly as he sprinted down the stairs. He looked over his shoulder to blow a raspberry at Li, and promptly tripped, tumbling down the stairs to land in a heap at the bottom.

Li rushed after Nat in a gasp, helping him up quickly as he reached the bottom. "Darnit silly, take it easy!" He giggled, brushing off Nat as he helped him up.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
Daggy wrote: Look a shadowpriest, what a cutie.... POW
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat stumbled to his feet, leaning against Lie. His lolled slightly as he looked to the tiger, a lopsided grin on his face. "Heeeey... It's the pretty tiger..." He giggled, his eyes slightly glazed. "You got reeeeeally soft lips y'know..." Another giggle and he stumbled slightly, losing his grip on Li. He leaned back, but the wall saved him. "Oopsy..."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias nodded at Klack's retort to Cap's statement, "Klack is right Cap. Literally everything is dangerous. You can even just drop dead for no reason at any time. And I think I've done a lot more dangerous things outside than most of you here, so I do know the dangers of outside." He added to the statement. Now that they arrived in the park he walked to the front of the group, "Okay everyone, welcome to the Oasis Park. It was built 20 years ago by some organizations including the Oasis City Police Department, The Boy Scouts of America, and the ASPCA. The dog park is on the northern end of the park, and there are many trails to walk around. As you can see, the large fountain in the center of the walkway here is a main attraction. Humans like to throw pennies into the water; They think it'll grant their wish." He told them, "There are a lot of things to do in the park, so I say that everyone finds a partner and go have fun for about an hour. Meet back here at the fountain then." He told everyone. He walked to Jayda and held out a hand, "So Jayda, do you want to be my partner?" He asked.
-
Grace went and sat down at a nearby bench, not even caring about finding a partner. She took out her notebook and began to write again.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li blushed slightly and supported Nat off the wall. "Be more careful next time, 'kay?" Li giggled, leading them towards the front doors of the tower.
Jason Mraz wrote: My goal is to show everyone that they, too, can do what they love to do.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Jayda's frown faltered when Cap spoke. She started feeling stubborn, and even hurt. She didn't like it when people tried to tell her that something she thinks is wrong. Especially when she was having such a good time... but then Klack spoke, and smoothed the whole thing over. She smiled gratefully at him, having not wanted to get too annoyed at Cap.
"So Jayda, do you want to be my partner?"
Jayda smiled wider before taking Tobias' hand. "Sure, I'd love to!" she said, happy that he wanted to be her partner. But then she hesitated, and looked over at Klack. The three of them had been conversing for a while, and it didn't feel right just to leave Klack hanging... unless maybe he wanted to be partners with Cap. She just didn't want to desert him with nobody to talk to, especially because he had turned out to be an amiable sort of dog.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias took Jayda's hand as well, "I'm glad! So, what do you want to do first?" He asked. He also noticed Jayda look to Klack, like she didn't want him to be alone. He felt the same. Klack seemed like a good dog, and was pretty friendly to them. He didn't want Klack to be alone. But he also noticed his cousin Grace, sitting alone at a nearby bench alone, writing. He nodded, and decided to wait until both Klack and Grace had partners until he left with Jayda. He didn't want Klack to join them and make it a 3-man group. He wanted a little bit of time alone with Jayda so he could talk to her.
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

"You know, you two aren't exactly making it hard to tell what you're thinking," (PER 9) Klack said to Tobias and Jayda with a smile. "Go on, I can find someone else to partner with, or simply walk the park alone. I've done it many times, and it's no less enjoyable than walking the park with another." He nodded to them, then turned to the many other pets that didn't have a partner to explore the park with. If someone didn't partner with him, or there was an odd man out, then he would more than happily walk the park on his own. Normally he'd partner with Jaxeh, but...he seemed pre-occupied by something...female.
____
(OOC: :lol: )
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Tobias smiled at that, he did realize that he might have been a little too obvious. Anyways, he turned back to Jayda, "Do you want to go and explore the park?" He asked her.
-
Grace sat at the bench, writing on her notepad, ignoring everyone else.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

Carrie was thrown off-guard by Jaxeh's movement, and looked around, slightly dazed. She then listened to him speaking, and blushed out of embarrasment. "Oh, uh, whoops. Sorry, I tend to get carried away sometimes. Mom is always telling me I'm going to kill myself one day." She quickly shook it off and said, "Alright then, lead the way, mon capitaine."
Last edited by Teh Brawler on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Bolly

Post by Bolly »

Alex wrote:Glenn led Tom in the living room, and sat down on the couch, patting the seat next to him to invite Tom to sit there.
I convinced my mom to adopt another pet. Isn't that great?
Tom tilted his head at Glenn. "Another pet?" he said. "That sounds like it could be lots of fun! Do you know what type of animal?" He walked over and sat down next to him.
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

Keeshah wrote:Well, that's his lost. Where would you like to go now? anything else that you had planned to do??
"Well... I plan to go home and start reading, unless you would like to go walking around town? With me?" Frankenstein asked, repeating himself several times as he spoke. "Because if you want to just sight see, that would be nice."
Frankenstein Shelley
S-7; P- 8; E- 6; C- 4; I- 7; A- 5; L- 5
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Wolf wrote:
Keeshah wrote:Well, that's his lost. Where would you like to go now? anything else that you had planned to do??
"Well... I plan to go home and start reading, unless you would like to go walking around town? With me?" Frankenstein asked, repeating himself several times as he spoke. "Because if you want to just sight see, that would be nice."

Precious takes Frankenstein's hand with hers.
I think that is a lovely idea sir. do you have a favorite place to walk?
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

ctcmjh wrote:Grace sat at the bench, writing on her notepad, ignoring everyone else.
Cap raised an eyebrow and walked over to Grace, trying to peer over her notepad. "What are you writing?"
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Grace narrowed her eyes at the dachshund, "It's private." She told him, returning to the poem.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Tobee wrote:Li blushed slightly and supported Nat off the wall. "Be more careful next time, 'kay?" Li giggled, leading them towards the front doors of the tower.
Nat giggled as well, stumbling along with his arm around Li's neck. An almost manic grin was plastered on his face. "Okie-dokie, kitty cat, Les go get some pets!"
Alex

Post by Alex »

bollythewolf wrote:Tom tilted his head at Glenn. "Another pet?" he said. "That sounds like it could be lots of fun! Do you know what type of animal?" He walked over and sat down next to him.
Glenn immediately laid down, placing his head on Tom's knees, and smiled while watching his face.
No, I'm gonna let Li and Nat decide. Hopefully they don't bring back something dangerous, though...
As soon as he said that, he started thinking about some dog-like green monster with huge claws, entering his apartment, with Li and Nat behind it. Hopefully that was just imagination.

((How long does it take for those two to walk down the stairs?!))
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li giggled at Nat's behaviour as they left the tower. Once outside, Li looked around for Hannah, scratching the back of his head. "Hey, where'd ya go?!" He called out for Hannah.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Hannah walked out of the towers. Nat and Li were already there, as expected - she was walking slowly.
"Well, follow me, guys."
She headed towards her car, a green Opel Signum, unlocked it, opened the door and went inside, waiting for those two to enter.
Richarson Valley

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat grinned and stumbled after Hannah. "Whooo! Road trip!" He crawled into the car and slumped in the back seat. "Heehee..."
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li chuckled at Nat and got in the back seat aswell. "Yaay!" He cheered, almost instantly gaining a serious face. "Lets roll out!" He said in a deeper, fake tone.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Tobee wrote:Lets roll out!
"No, we are going to park out." - said Hannah, with a grin on her face. She started the engines, parked out and left the Oasis Towers, heading towards the animal shelter.
------------------------
The car finally arrived there. Walking would definitely be faster with all the cars on the street, people returning from their jobs and whatnot. It was around 3 PM, after all. Hannah parked the car.
"Okay, let's go." - she said, walked out of the car, and into the building, waiting for the two pets to arrive.
Richarson Valley

JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Nat's head was starting to clear now, but he still stumbled a little as he got out of the car. He looked up at the building, following Hannah inside. "Two in one day..." He said once again.

When they were inside, the receptionist looked up, smiling at them. "Hello, Nathaniel." She looked to Hannah. "Welcome. How can I help you?"
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li smiled and hopped out of the car. "Yay!" He cheered as he rushed inside, smile growing each second. "Newpetnewpetnewpet!" He blurted out, jumping up and down, round and round on his spot.
Alex

Post by Alex »

JOFOXX wrote:Welcome. How can I help you?
Hannah walked over to the receptionist, pulling on Li's collar on the way there to make him stop jumping.
"Yes, I am here because *cough*my pet had a dumb idea*cough*... because I want to adopt a new pet. Can we take a look around?"
The receptionist nodded "Yes, of course." Hannah turned to the two pets that followed her. "Now listen... after I just found out that my speculations about Glenn are true, it would be the best to get him a female sibling. Okay? Let's go."
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey sighed, curled up and hugging her tail to her chest. It had been a few days since she was caught, and no one seemed interested in her. The only interesting thing that happened here was when humans came to adopt, but that was only a few times so far, and when that big kitty showed up. Zoey really liked him, he seemed really nice and he had really pretty fur!

She nuzzled her tail, wishing the pretty kitty would come back.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

The receptionist smiled opening the door that led to the cages. "Go on in and look around." She said waving them through.

Nat slipped in, walking down the rows of cages and smiling at the strays.
Tiggy

Post by Tiggy »

Li yelped at the jerk on his collar. "H-hey that's not nice! I could've tripped!" He whined.

After Hannah were done, Li rushed over to the door and stepped inside to the caged animals. He looked around at the various animals and sighed. "But.. they're all so cute.." Li said, looking worriedly at Nat.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Hannah also walked in with them, inspecting the caged animals. Nat and Li were right, most of them are cute, and it's a pity that they have to live in cages. "So, I know that Glenn likes canines more than felines. Do you two have any idea on who to pick?" - she asked them in a quiet voice, careful that the cats around her don't hear her. It would disappoint them.
Richarson Valley

Neko

Post by Neko »

Zoey quickly sat up at hearing new voices, Is that the pretty kitty?! She moved to the cage door and stuck her snout between the bars, seeing Nat, Li and Hannah. It's Kitty, and he brought a big pretty kitty with him, and someone who is adopting! She started wagging her tail, "Kitty your back, and you brought another big kitty with you!" Zoey said happily, smiling at Nat.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
furryovrlord

Post by furryovrlord »

Anthroguy101 wrote:
ace looked around, awed by the sheer scale of the place, it was like oasis was created by giants then abandoned and inhabited by humans and their pets "man, this place is pretty darn big! how do you even manage to remember which way is home?"
We go look at the map and find the image of the train. The blue train is west-bound, which will take us back to 4th street. Which store do you want to go to first?
"hrmmmmm, it's so hard to decide, i hear there is a pretty good bookstore, could we go check that out?" *he smiled, still in awe of the size of the place, he'd never seen a shopping complex so big before*
WHAT!? CAT FANCIER??? WHO TOLD YOU THAT!?.........
Anthroguy101

Post by Anthroguy101 »

furryovrlord wrote:
Anthroguy101 wrote:
ace looked around, awed by the sheer scale of the place, it was like oasis was created by giants then abandoned and inhabited by humans and their pets "man, this place is pretty darn big! how do you even manage to remember which way is home?"
We go look at the map and find the image of the train. The blue train is west-bound, which will take us back to 4th street. Which store do you want to go to first?
"hrmmmmm, it's so hard to decide, i hear there is a pretty good bookstore, could we go check that out?" *he smiled, still in awe of the size of the place, he'd never seen a shopping complex so big before*
Sure, let's go to the bookstore. Perhaps the new Pridelands is out, or maybe I could get a magazine. He thought of getting Forbes or something business-like. Perhaps it could help him out on his next project. Ace was not aware that Henry was an entrepreneur, and also one of the chief investors in Oasis Towers.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Cap groaned and face-palmed sighing, before looking back up to Grace. "Sorry, was I rude again? I... have trouble telling." He sat down on the other end of the bench looking away. "Really, I'm sorry about that."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Kalvin wrote:Cap groaned and face-palmed sighing, before looking back up to Grace. "Sorry, was I rude again? I... have trouble telling." He sat down on the other end of the bench looking away. "Really, I'm sorry about that."
Grace sighed, "No, no, you weren't being rude." She said as she lookud up from her poem, "I'm just not the most social cat."