Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Put down the character sheets and walk away!

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

thrasherblades

Re: Pet Friendly - Brookshire Meadows

Post by thrasherblades »

Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob began to purr and wrapped his tail around Enya. He pressed his tongue against hers and rubbed the back of her neck with his hand.
Enya nipped the fur on his chest as he began caressing her. She kissed him more and constantly rubbed her gold furred cheeks against his. She purred as she felt the cold buckle on Jacob's collar turning hot as it pressed onto her chest.

"<We're here, Miss Enya.>" her chauffeur said as the black windscreen wound down from the driver's seat.

Enya tried to control her tears as she got off Jacob and forced a brave smile to him. She said nothing and got out to get her luggage, holding Jacob's hand as they went to check in.
"Well, I guess this is it..." Enya said sadly, looking at Jacob sorrowfully in the eyes.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Post by RockstarRaccoon »

Steve coughed out another laugh, "Only yesterday and you're already making out? Wow Sid, you're a fast one. Next thing we know, you two'll be having kitten-puppies or something." He laughed, Sid shooting him an obscene gesture with his paw.
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
Fanfiction Character: Vallerie Nightengale (female, idiot)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:
Dr. Prower wrote:Jacob began to purr and wrapped his tail around Enya. He pressed his tongue against hers and rubbed the back of her neck with his hand.
Enya nipped the fur on his chest as he began caressing her. She kissed him more and constantly rubbed her gold furred cheeks against his. She purred as she felt the cold buckle on Jacob's collar turning hot as it pressed onto her chest.

"<We're here, Miss Enya.>" her chauffeur said as the black windscreen wound down from the driver's seat.

Enya tried to control her tears as she got off Jacob and forced a brave smile to him. She said nothing and got out to get her luggage, holding Jacob's hand as they went to check in.
"Well, I guess this is it..." Enya said sadly, looking at Jacob sorrowfully in the eyes.
Jacob looked Enya in the eyes, trying so hard not to cry. "I guess so..." He hugged her really tight in his arms, a tear rollng down his cheek. "So, I guess I'll see you in a few days, then."
"I hope..."
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
thrasherblades

Post by thrasherblades »

Enya hung lifelessly in his arms as his warm body made contact with her nervous and distressed self. She closed her eyes and kissed him again, nuzzling him endlessly.

"I promise you I'll live....I love you Jacob..." she whimpered, as she let go. The gate had opened a few minutes ago, and was now boarding. Her hands slipped away from Jacob's as she cried while walking towards the departure hall.

Dr Rashid soon appeared beside Jacob. He had driven to the airport to see Enya off but apparently was too late. He sighed as he put his hand on his shoulder. "Well, I hope that you've made her day today, she'll be needing it alot..."

Enya stared out from the window as the plane rolled onto the runway and gained speed. It lifted into the air and passed by Jacob and Dr. Rashid inside the window. .

"Let's go home and pray for the best..." Dr Rashid said.
HP Universe's Furry Guitarist LEHUSKEH. I offer lessons exclusively on Skype. PM if interested ;)
Dr. Prower

Post by Dr. Prower »

thrasherblades wrote:Enya hung lifelessly in his arms as his warm body made contact with her nervous and distressed self. She closed her eyes and kissed him again, nuzzling him endlessly.

"I promise you I'll live....I love you Jacob..." she whimpered, as she let go. The gate had opened a few minutes ago, and was now boarding. Her hands slipped away from Jacob's as she cried while walking towards the departure hall.

Dr Rashid soon appeared beside Jacob. He had driven to the airport to see Enya off but apparently was too late. He sighed as he put his hand on his shoulder. "Well, I hope that you've made her day today, she'll be needing it alot..."

Enya stared out from the window as the plane rolled onto the runway and gained speed. It lifted into the air and passed by Jacob and Dr. Rashid inside the window. .

"Let's go home and pray for the best..." Dr Rashid said.
Jacob remained silent as he made his way with Dr. Rashid outside. Once they were outside, Jacob began wiping tears out of his eyes. [i]"I hope she'll be okay..."[/i]
I ship Grape&Peanut and support King&Bailey
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kylie was just as reluctant to move as Pifer seemed. She had fallen asleep lying against him, so she smiled sleepily at him. "Okay... *Yawn* But why would we need to go there?"
Pifer frowned. He really wished they didn't need to, but he wasn't controlling the famine. He grabbed Kylie's hand gnetly, leading her to teh border of the development. "Well..." He said tenderly. "Because of the famine... I've had to go into the human areas to find food sometimes..."
ctcmjh wrote:Erin smiled, and held Terry's hand, "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." He said as he began to walk with Terry, "You don't know how much this means to me, that you'll help find my scarf. That scarf is really important to me."
Terry smiled, gripping tightly at Erin's hand. "Glad I can help. I'm just sorry you lost it in the first place." He blinked up at the dog. "I'm sure we'll find it."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin smiled at Terry as they walked towards the border to the forest, "Thanks again Terry. I can't tell you how much it means to me that you'd help me find it." He said as he gave Terry a little peck on the forehead.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Post by DarkHeartsAndSuch »

"Oh..." Kylie sighed. She was still a little sleepy, so she rested her head on Pifer's side as they walked. She nuzzled herself under his arm, wrapping her's around him. She felt the bandages on his back, "Oh... is your back feeling better?"
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Matt continued laughing, catching his breath to gasp out:
"He's not, heehee, usually like, *guffaw*, like this. GASP-AHaaahahaa!! He's usually all suave and charming, *lulzor*, not like a kitten at all!"
Rikki and Jack chuckled, Jack speaking up, "Yeah, Rikki does that sort of thing too... Reminds me of my pet dog from when I was a kid..."
Taku and Chiku nodded, Taku speaking up, "Fun is fun, I still like a pup myself sometimes, especially with the kids here..."

Meanwhile, the pups had managed to pull themselves into the same location, creating a pile of furry fun. Rikki grinned, "K, I think I'm gonna get in on this..." He leapt up and ran over on all fours, diving into the pile, right on top of Frank...
Hey guys, I'm one of the RP section mods. Feel free to bug me any time: I'm not strict and I try to be very approachable.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

Terry laughed. "Don't worry about it. I'm not going to make you leave it, and I'm not going to ley you go alone." He broke away from Erin suddenly, pouncing up onto the fence. "Cmon, we should hurry."

--------------------

Pifer wrapped one arm around Kylie, walking stiffly toward the fence. "Er, Y-Yeah... It's a little better. Still a bit stiff, but I'll survive."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin nodded as he ran and jumped onto the fence, and pulled himself over, landing on the other side. He waited for Terry to jump down.
DarkHeartsAndSuch

Kylie smiled and rubbed Pifer's back. "That's good," she yawned.
Kuja wrote:"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair. If I die, we all die!"

RP Characters
FunkyChickenFace

Post by FunkyChickenFace »

RockstarRaccoon wrote:
FunkyChickenFace wrote:Matt continued laughing, catching his breath to gasp out:
"He's not, heehee, usually like, *guffaw*, like this. GASP-AHaaahahaa!! He's usually all suave and charming, *lulzor*, not like a kitten at all!"
Rikki and Jack chuckled, Jack speaking up, "Yeah, Rikki does that sort of thing too... Reminds me of my pet dog from when I was a kid..."
Taku and Chiku nodded, Taku speaking up, "Fun is fun, I still like a pup myself sometimes, especially with the kids here..."

Meanwhile, the pups had managed to pull themselves into the same location, creating a pile of furry fun. Rikki grinned, "K, I think I'm gonna get in on this..." He leapt up and ran over on all fours, diving into the pile, right on top of Frank...
Frank yelped in shock as Rikki landed on top of him.
"Ack!!" he cried. Melodramatically, he yelled: "Traitor!! Ye foul beastie, ye do so turn upon your own!! Why hast thee acted against myself? Am I not also an adult being molested by countless young 'uns?"

(Note that it should be readily apparent that Frank is kidding around)
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin pulled himself from the pile and saw Rikki pounce Frank, and decided to join in. He leapt onto Rikki's back, wrapping his arms around Rikki's neck, and his leg's around the raccoon's torso. he growled and started nibbling at Rikki's neck.
ImageImage Back after 7 years to GM once more.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki had latched onto Frank's back and was proceeding to bite lightly on his neck, his entire muzzle wrapped around it. When Darin jumped on his back, it wasn't to hard for his to simply flip himself over, flattening Darin under his back. When the pups saw this, they jumped on top of Frank, mauling his belly and chest.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank struggled. The biting was rather uncomfortable.
"Ah! No biting, please!"
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin was surprised at the sudden flip from Rikki but kept a firm hold on the raccoon. He growled and continued nipping playfully.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

"Om Nom Nom!" Rikki gently thrashed about, still playing, but stopped biting and moved on to climbing onto Frank's head and wrapping himself over the top of it. His legs were now around Frank's chest, between the raccoon pups, and his arms were wrapped both over and under Frank's muzzle. He nommed Frank's ear...

On top, Chichu continued to maul Frank's chest, growling the whole time, but Mylo had lost interest at the notice of Rikki's tail. She crawled after it between Frank's legs and onto Rikki's lower back, below where Darin was, and proceeded to help with the mauling there...

(( Frank, post for Matt moar. ))
FunkyChickenFace

Frank continued his attempts to escape beneath the dogpile of raccoons.

Meanwhile Matt looked sideways at Rikki's father (name?) and his new mate (also: name?).
"Um... should I be concerned in any way?" he asked, referencing the rather dangerous looking position Rikki had taken.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Kinut chuckled, "No... Rikki may be a pretty good fighter, but he's always had good control over his strength. Frank's not in any danger from him..."
Jack nodded, but wasn't as sure, "Yeah... He might give him a few scratches though... He plays pretty rough... Wild animals do that..."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin clung to Rikki's back still, growling as he put his mouth around Rikki's neck. He clamped down playfully, not intending to cause pain.
FunkyChickenFace

Matt scratched his neck.
"I dunno, Frank's never really roughhoused to that level...."

Meanwhile, Frank grabbed Rikki by the snout and tried to pry him away from his ears.
"My ears ain't for nommin', Ricks," he said.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

ctcmjh wrote:Erin nodded as he ran and jumped onto the fence, and pulled himself over, landing on the other side. He waited for Terry to jump down.
Terry dropped down next to Erin, looking up and down the edge of the forest. "Er... so... where did we go in at?"

-----------------------------------
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kylie smiled and rubbed Pifer's back. "That's good," she yawned.
Pifer glanced down at Kylie. "We can forget about this if you're tired..."
DarkHeartsAndSuch

"No no, it's fine." Kylie smiled up at Pifer. "I just need a few more minutes to wake up..."

RP Characters
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki growled playfully as Darin bit his neck and Frank grabbed his jaw shut, he shook his head back and fourth to try and wiggle out. On top, Chichu moved to wrap his arms around Frank's neck, gnawing playfully at his throat...
Meanwhile, Mylo was crawling about underneath the squirming adult raccoon, moving down his leg with her mauling...
Last edited by RockstarRaccoon on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank gulped uncomfortably.
"Ahh... seriously now. Please don't bite me on the throat that way...."
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin growled playfully and kept hold of Rikki, still nibbling and biting playfully.
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

JOFOXX wrote:Terry dropped down next to Erin, looking up and down the edge of the forest. "Er... so... where did we go in at?"
Erin rubbed the back of his head and laughed uncomfortably, "I thought you knew. I think we went in from over there." He said, pointing.
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:"No no, it's fine." Kylie smiled up at Pifer. "I just need a few more minutes to wake up..."
Pifer squeezed Kylie lightly. "Okay, if you're sure." Right about that time, they reached the fence. Pifer looked up at it, then down at Kylie. "You go ahead, I'll be right behind you."

----------------------
ctcmjh wrote:Erin rubbed the back of his head and laughed uncomfortably, "I thought you knew. I think we went in from over there." He said, pointing.
Terry nodded nervously. "Y-Yeah, that looks right..." He tugged on Erin's arm, walking toward the trees. "Let's go find that scarf."
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin followed Terry towards the forest as he tugged on his arm to the forest, "I don't think the lake would be too hard to find." He said optimistically.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

FunkyChickenFace wrote:Frank gulped uncomfortably.
"Ahh... seriously now. Please don't bite me on the throat that way...."
Neko wrote:Darin growled playfully and kept hold of Rikki, still nibbling and biting playfully.
Chichu gave a louder growl and moved his head up, clamping his muzzle over Frank's, shutting him up and breathing down his nose. Meanwhile, Rikki continued to squirm against the assault, making muffled noises through his grinning maw.
FunkyChickenFace

Frank made squeeking submissive noises. Matt wasn't quite sure if he should be laughing or pulling Frank out of the mass of bodies.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin kept his hold on Rikki's back, now nibbling the raccoon's head. He growled, having a lot of fun playing this little game.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

Rikki continued to squirm playfully as Chichu attacked Frank's face, gnawing playfully on his snout. Down on Rikki's legs though, Mylo was now blindly play-mauling. Rikki's eyes shot open: wait, where was she going? That's my... Mylo's teeth sank into the soft, bear skin, causing her to open her eyes in surprise. Rikki moved with full strength, opening his mouth against Frank's paws and leting out a loud yelp. His body spasmed, sending Frank, Chichu, Darin, and Mylo flying...

He doubled over his now bleeding bad leg...
FunkyChickenFace

Frank yelled as he went flying through the air. Matt yelled in alarm as well.
Neko

Post by Neko »

Darin yipped as he flew off Rikki, skidding across the floor to stop when he hit the wall.
RockstarRaccoon
Worst Mod EVER!

I think it's safe to say that everyone cried out in alarm. Chichu clamped onto Frank's chest in a panic, letting go of his muzzle for his own yelp. Mylo rolled away from Rikki's leg, having been thrown, and rolled back onto her feet, looking about in alarm: why did it taste like she'd been licking a wound? She looked over at Rikki, who was now grabbing at his leg, while burying his tounge in the bite-marks, trying to close the wounds. "I'm sorry!!" Mylo whined, hurrying back over to help him.

Kinut and Jack had both shot up from their chairs, and were now standing ready to go over, but weren't really sure if they should or what...
DarkHeartsAndSuch

JOFOXX wrote:Pifer squeezed Kylie lightly. "Okay, if you're sure." Right about that time, they reached the fence. Pifer looked up at it, then down at Kylie. "You go ahead, I'll be right behind you."
Kylie nodded and slowly climbed up the fence. When she reached the top, she waved to Pifer before jumping down the other side.

RP Characters
JOFOXX

Post by JOFOXX »

ctcmjh wrote:Erin followed Terry towards the forest as he tugged on his arm to the forest, "I don't think the lake would be too hard to find." He said optimistically.
Terry nodded. "I hope not, but you never know." He seemed to shrink a little as they entered the trees. He obviously wasn't too optimistic...

------------------------------
DarkHeartsAndSuch wrote:Kylie nodded and slowly climbed up the fence. When she reached the top, she waved to Pifer before jumping down the other side.
Pifer sighed, scrabbling laboriously up the fence. His back stung with ever movement, but he gritted his teeth and vaulted over. He stood hunched over for a moment, but eventually regained his composure. "Okay," The weasel puffed, "Ready?"
ctcmjh

Post by ctcmjh »

Erin grabbed Terry's hand again as they entered the forest. He held Terry a little closer when he saw the cat shrink. He smiled at Terry, "I think this is the way we went, come on." He said as he started to walk down that trail.