HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Re: HPU - Richardson Valley

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Ehh... Maybe not." the doe grins, pointing Scruff to his reflection in the provided mirror. "Not really your colour." She takes off the sunglasses she's wearing and picks up a plain-ish pair with dark blue frames and squarish lenses.
"How about dese?"

~~~~~~~~
"We're making progress. D'you remember which way to go from here?" the big doe asks the dog, pausing to scratch at one of her tall ears and to adjust her eyepatch.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff observed the world through a comfortable, blue, hue and smiled. "Um,dese... these seem good, yeh!" He looked at himself in the mirror. "That's me?" He lifted the glasses and checked. "Yup!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David recalled the map. "Well," he said at length, "we need to be at the opposite corner so, shall we go through, Ladies? Jay?"
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

Hotep the psychic wrote:
Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote: As for ripcord he nodded some then waved for both lucky and kotyc "well follow me and youll see lets go!" rip said darting off only looking back to see who followed
Kotyc bolted off after Rip, excited to finally get going
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote: Hotep shook himself off and smiled then looked at blood then Rav."because he doesnt know the difference." Hotep said as he hug tackled rav.

You know, your going to get into a battle to the death, if you keep that up.. Oooff
As he is tackled huged..

Hotep the psychic wrote: As for ripcord he nodded some then waved for both lucky and kotyc "well follow me and youll see lets go!" rip said darting off only looking back to see who followed

Lucky follows along.. Watching kotyc's tail wag..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Aye, dat's you. Well, if you're happy wit' dose shall we look at de cloting? It's over dat way. If you find sometin' you like you can go to de fittin' rooms to try it on."

~~~~~~~~
"All right. Seems quicker and nicer than walkin' around it." Fletcher smiles.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay looked at the park, and liked the look of the park, "This place looks nice." The atmosphere the park gave off made her feel at ease.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

"I agree with going through as well" Selene nodded.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Well, then," David announced, stepping carefully through a gate, "it is decided! Through we go! Do you want to come down, Jay? Feel the grass under your paws and run around?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff, now, was wondering what glasses would look good on Sam. He took a pair with yellow frames and tried to sneak them on the Rabbit, not spotting the mirror in front of her...
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sam sees the raccoon approaching but pretends not to notice. After a brief poke in the eye the glasses are settled on her face and she poses for Scruff.
"How do I look?" she grins.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Not too bad," Scruff said, considering. "You'd be better with diamond shape? No. They seem good."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David and the crew entered the park, nodding to some of the locals who paused to look at the odd entourage.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Keeshah wrote:
Hotep the psychic wrote: Hotep shook himself off and smiled then looked at blood then Rav."because he doesnt know the difference." Hotep said as he hug tackled rav.

You know, your going to get into a battle to the death, if you keep that up.. Oooff
As he is tackled huged..

Rav pokes his head up..
I sniff something... A presence that i haven't sniffed since..
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Do you tink it's my colour dough?" Sam asks doubtfully, looking into the mirror.

~~~~~~~~
Fletcher glances at the dog and decides to rib him a little.
"Hmm. This seems like a good place to play Fetch, don'tcha think, David?" she asks, picking up a stick.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David chuckled. "Don't you dare," he warned playfully, deciding now was a good time to get Jay off his shoulders. "In case I can't resist the chase," he told he, unsure if his training would be fully effective when not on duty and with friends.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I think you'd need it in green, Sam," Scruff said, unsure as to why he'd said green. "or a kinda... orange?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay nodded as she got to the ground, not quite sure what 'fetch' was or why David might chase one, but she did enjoy the atmosphere and feel of the park. She began to wonder a bit but stopped after a few steps, taking one back, not wanting to go too far away from her friends.
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Aw. But you know you want to, David!" the big doe grins, waggling the stick.

~~~~~~~~
"Green or orange, huh? I don't know." Sam places the sunglasses back on the stand. "Aldough if I had bot' in de same pair o' glasses den dat wit my white stripe would make me look like de Irish flag!" she grins.
"Will we be lookin' at some clothes for you, den?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"I remain steadfast in the resolution that you shall never know the answer unless you chuck it," David said intently.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Some clothes for me den," Scruff said cheekily, "Does a room need clothes?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Do you want me to throw it and find out then?" The stick is tantalisingly close to David's muzzle.

~~~~~~~~
"O' course. Dey're called carpets and curtains." Sam quips, leading the raccoon to the racks of clothes. "See anytin' you like?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David's eyes don't move off the stick now. He' almost under its' power. He's just about able to say 'Temptress' with his will...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scruff picked up a set of shorts with a tail hole and looked them over. He'd seen humans wearing these things on their middles but never... "Why cover the middle of the body," he asked, innocent of human anatomy. "the bit that needs most freedom?" He put them back and decided he liked an ice blue body warmer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Hotep smiles and get off Rav once he speaks "hm?
what is it Rav?"
Hotep asks

Meanwhile for the group of three Rip stopped outside in tall brush, the small of a barbeque was heavy in the air as the dog looks to a small watchpost. outside opposite the living quarters were many men having a good time. "Ok so what needs to be done get the tupperware with the food in it. they always cook then seal to keep the flavor. specific for this is the ribs and the turkey legs. AND their dog tags. if you two can get those and get out we head to another spot to meet with my owner to get the items to his team." Ripcord said smiling as he looks to lucky and kotyc "no you dont need to get any more,
and if you only get one part of the three items that is ok too. and no you cannot over accomplish."
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Hotep the psychic wrote:Hotep smiles and get off Rav once he speaks "hm?
what is it Rav?"
Hotep asks
Rav sniffs with his twitching nose up into the air..
There was a faint odor on the breeze.. (sniff sniff sniff)
it was that Not-rabbit with deer musk we sniffed at the Zoo.

Hotep the psychic wrote:Meanwhile for the group of three Rip stopped outside in tall brush, the small of a barbeque was heavy in the air as the dog looks to a small watchpost. outside opposite the living quarters were many men having a good time. "Ok so what needs to be done get the tupperware with the food in it. they always cook then seal to keep the flavor. specific for this is the ribs and the turkey legs. AND their dog tags. if you two can get those and get out we head to another spot to meet with my owner to get the items to his team." Ripcord said smiling as he looks to lucky and kotyc "no you dont need to get any more,
and if you only get one part of the three items that is ok too. and no you cannot over accomplish."

Lucky comes up with his arms full of green material.
OH? Um should i give them their underwear back then?
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"On the other paw," Fletcher pauses, tapping the stick thoughtfully on her chin, "We should probably get business out of the way before we play, shouldn't we, David?"

~~~~~~~~
"Er... Well, humans are just odd like dat." Sam answers, tactfully avoiding the question. She distracts Scruff by picking up a top hat from the suit section and plonking it onto the raccoon's head.
Nearby a human is recovering from a coughing fit as a mother dog herds her curious puppies away with a glance at Scruff, explaining that she'll answer that same question when they're older.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Business," David thought sluggishly before clearing his head with the next word. "Duty. Er, yes, yes. we should..." he shook his head clear and then gave half a smile. He was midway between Selene and Fletcher, facing them... Which meant... He tackled them both in their midriffs, gently but firmly and began tickle attacks on their sides as he bore the pair to the ground.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I said something, didn't I?" Scruff asked, looking out of one eye under the brim of the wicker effect hat before he flicked his ears up into the cut gaps. "I like the hat."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher yelps in surprise as she suddenly finds herself on top of David on the ground and shrieks with laughter as she playfully attempts to fight off his dancing fingers and to tickle him in return. In the chaos her eye patch becomes dislodged revealing the puckered and slightly sunken scar where the edges of the skin around her eye have been sewn together to hide the empty socket but the rabbit doesn't notice, too busy fending off the shepherd dog.

~~~~~~~~
"Oh, it's just dad humans are... Let's say more modest dan humans. And wit' good reason. You gonna try dat vest on?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David pulled a little of the attack off Fletcher to concentrate on Selene, giving her a surreptitious kiss under cover of the 'assault'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"A'course," Scruff said, twisting himself into the slightly oversize vest and posing in a muscleman 'flex' like he'd seen in chemist window adverts to see what Sam thought.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay turned to see the commotion of David and the others on the ground, seemingly in joy. She walked towards them slightly, head tilted in confusion by the act; part of her wanting to question the scene for answers but she didn't want to interrupt the light hearted atmosphere with her ignorance.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David thought for a moment. There was someone... ah, yes! Jay! With a grin he spun up to face her and, trying not to appear threatening, opened himself up for counter-attack by tickling the Jackalope to see if she laughed.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay was caught off guard by the sudden 'attack', it wasn't so much fear that consumed her mind but rather more confusion, as David's demeanor wasn't threatening. She began to laugh involuntarily, unsure what David was doing but trusting him with the weird, and weirdly pleasant, action. Her hat rocked lightly, staying on only due to her ears through its holes.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

Selene was a little bit surprised, but after a moment, returned the kiss. Then when David turned away, she jumped on him and tickled him in return.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David heard the sounds coming from Jay and wondered if he was being honoured by the Jackalope's first actual laugh. The thought ws driven from his head as Selene attacked, though, making him add to the laughter. "Ack," he said between laughs, "attacked from behind!" He released the youngster so he could turn into the attack and retaliate.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Fletcher can't resist joining in the fray again and assists Selene in turning the tables on David.

~~~~~~~~
Sam playfully wolf-whistles at Scruff and steers him to a mirror.
"It's a little big. Da colour is good dough. Here, try on dis one." she suggests, offering him the next size down.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

David couldn't help but laugh. He was losing, obviously, but he didn't much care as he struggled carefully and fought back with his clawtips.
--------------------------------------
Scruff somehow tossed the jacket he was wearing bover his head without unzipping it. He caught it and hung it back up before trying the new one on. "Are you buying things too, Sam?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"I don't know. I probably don't need anytin'. How's dat vest feel?" Sam queries, flipping idly through a rack of necklaces.

~~~~~~~~
After laughing and struggling for a while longer, Fletcher, panting, decides to call for a truce and sits back in the grass, fighting back giggles, still not having realised that her eye patch is now dangling from her ear in all the excitement.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

After a little more 'struggle' and another surreptitious kiss with Selene, David lay back on the grass panting and laughing. He gestured for Jay to come over. "Quite... quite a family I've gotten here, eh," he said breathlessly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"You should have one of those," Scruff said after saying it seemed to fit better. He suddenly felt like he was being watched by the humans in the shop. He hadn't been going to steal it...
"Liar," Inner Scruff whispered.
"Shut up!" he whispered back.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Rocco Rex

Post by Rocco Rex »

A very large smile slowly forms on Kotyc's face "The ribs will be easy. Are they seriously all in that one container?" she asked
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Eh, dey're cute but I don't need 'em." Sam answers. "So do you want any more clothes or anytin'?" She tactfully ignores the raccoon's conversation with his inner self.

~~~~~~~~
"Aheh. Aheh. Definitely! Hoo boy." For the first time Fletcher notices her eye patch and hurries to fix it, feeling a little embarrassed.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Nah," Scruff said. "I think I've had more spent on me today..." he trailed off in thought and an ear drooped, "than in any other day of my life."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You all right there, Fletch," David queried.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"Dat's okay." Sam says encouragingly. "Dat just means you deserve it more today! Hmm. Do you want a custom tag for your collar? We need to at least get someting wit' your name and address on it. Or we can just get dat one engraved. Up to you."

~~~~~~~~
"Ah, yeah, I'm fine, David. You?" Fletcher responds, making sure her patch is sitting properly.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Scruff looked up at the tags and found his attention being taken to one in particular. One that was metal coloured except for a brown band just over halfway up. It was shaped like a Raccoon head too... Reckoning Sam would have guessed, he picked the tag up. "This one, Sam," he said breathlessly. After a moment he remembered to add "thank you."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ah, I could spend all day here," David breathed happily amongst the ladies. "With a best friend," he continued, rubbing Fletcher's shoulder with a hand paw, "a love," he added, rubbing Selene's shoulder this time. Then he jumped up and gathered Jay into a hug. "And this one too!"
Last edited by Welsh Halfwit on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hotep the psychic

Post by Hotep the psychic »

Rip couldnt help but blink and fully expect such a thing. "Go put that back lucky we need the metal chain necklaces with there names on the tags like this one" Rip said reach8ng under his collar to show lucky his own military dog tag. "go put all that back....and yes kotyc they are all in one container but the container is big once its gone they will know." Rip said smiling as he watched lucky leave.

Hotep ears perked as he tilted his head at Rav. A questioning face looking bavk at him
ImageImageImage
DRAGON EGGS!!! Click them!
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Jay was caught of guard by the hug, having only just gotten over the surprise tickle attack from mere moments ago. The atmosphere put Jay into a calm mood, so much so, she returned the hug, smiling, "I-I'll accept that t-title."