HPU: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Buster
Game Master

Re: RGV: Radient Gardens Vineyard

Post by Buster »

Alright, that is... alarming. There has to be a way to... uh...
04's thoughts trailed off as Amanda sudenly went from threatening, to wierd, to uncharacteristicaly curious...
Sandy, did you just- That wasn't me. I thought you did that.

Uh...

So... completely unexplained behavior, and a mental image of... glowing lights?
Still, any excuse to put some distance between herself and Noah right now was welcome, so she tagged along behind the cats. Barely registering the cold patch on her palm as Sandy had grabbed Holly and brought her along for the ride.

Oddly, it was her other half that came up with something to say first... it took a minute or so of sifting through esoteric memories of sandy's to figure out why.
"IfYoureHereForeAnInfinityStoneWeDontHaveOne! IDontThinkTheyEvenExistHere!"

Sandy, I seriously doubt she's from the the Marvel Universe. The faces fresh in her memory don't match anyone.

(this is what i get for leaving a half written post open in another tab and hoping my day off will be before things start happening again. >.<)
Most important thing I've learned from D&D?
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Does she speak English, Kaylee thought to ask Sandy.
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Ahahahahaha! N... no, I am not looking for an i..infinity stone! Heeheehe...!" She suddenly stopped laughing when she felt her tail wagging. The problem of course being that she was in human form now and shouldn't have a tail to feel! She gripped her lower back and realized that it had sprouted from her lower spine. She tried desperately to hide it as she concentrates on her disguise. This never happened before. Why did it happen now?
"It's not my job to seek the truth.
It's not my job to pick a side.
It's not my job to judge your sins.
It's my job to save your life."
-Champion Motto

Game Master for Beacon of Hope. The one and only superhero RP! Join here!
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda turned to Sandy after she spoke, "Even if they did, the Matriarch would have locked them away long ago. Or try to at least." She then focused on the human before her, her mind acting jittery, unbeknownst to herself, "Well as long as the light show wasn't the coppa's I think everything's fine. Believe me when I say this isn't the weirdest thing to happen the past forty eight hours... I think." Amanda's mind became a bit more distracted, allowing some frost to escape to the air, "So... how did you become lost in someone else's backyard, if I may?" She asked, not noticing Eira's weird behavior.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Noah and Rig both looked over towards the source of the light. When Kaylee ran over, Noah followed and as the two ran past, Rig quickly followed suit.

Noah stood in shock. A traveller, probably an extra-dimensional traveller at that had just landed in the same yard as him. The same yard! He'd dreamt of it. Hopefully it'd be the same as the movies or something anything. He was excited, nobody in his world had gotten hold of interdimensional travel!
On the outside he was standing there, staring at the new arrival. He probably looked a little broken, confused maybe.

Rig on the other hand looked less broken and on a higher alert status than his feline friend beside him. He looked cautiously at the new arrival. He lifted his nose and sniffed at her from where he was standing. He lifted an eyebrow at her. She looked human... Kinda, but she certainly didn't smell like one. He stepped towards her carefully, "Who are you?"
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

There are a few variances in her mental syntax, probably idioms based on legends or events that played out differently, but yes. Sandy answered kaylee, before letting out an alarmed squeak as Noah got close, and moving to put the other cats between the two of them. Now acutely aware that she still can't get a good read on Noah... and only Noah...

"Uh, actually one of the neighbors just called about 'fireworks going off'... So, Kaylee's father will probably have to deal with that. more fortunately, none of the eight that were spying on us, well, mostly on Rig, are fixated on the tomcats acting weird any more." the other side, currently controlling their body, was meanwhile pointing out to Amanda, before getting jerked sideways by Sandy's momentary reclamation of physical control to hide from Noah, and muttering to herself about that being jarring.
No matter how tempting it may be, as a DM I can't both present a problem and solve it.
Every time a DMPC or NPC fixes something a payer couldn't i'm diminishing and undermining that player's contribution.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's alright, Sandy," Kaylee said, keeping a protective hand on the Chinchilla, "it's alright." She looked impassively at the newcomer. "The odds of someone teleporting light years across space or between realities and landing full square in my back garden right now would seem rather infinitely small. Care to explain why you've been launched at us?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Now hold on a second. Teleporting? Space? Realities? What are you talking about? I haven't been launched at anyone! I'm on vacation!" She said defensively.

Her tail has already retracted back into her lower spine. (The chance for anyone to point out her tail has passed. No-one noticed.)
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"OK," Kaylee conceded, "But there's still the questions of who are you and why my backyard?". She gave a half smile. After all, the garden's hardly the Maldives?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"I... honestly have no good explanation for that..." She sighs. Not five minutes in this world and already her cover is being blown. She may have to be honest here...
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig crossed his arms over his chest, "You did not answer my question. Who are you? You might be on the vacation but that does not say who you are."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda nodded at Eira's words, "Uhuh, ninty percent sure. " She turned to Kaylee, a bit more fros flowing from the unaware feline, "Seriously, what is with this place with the twists, turns, surprises and surprising strangers?" She said to the others, leaving the interrogation to Rig.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"OK," Kaylee said, clapping her hands together once. "We'll deal with answers over a Coffee, I think." She looked to the newcomer. "Apologies for the E.T. line but, as that's the only thing that hasn't happened over the last day or so I figured we were due." He gestured to the door as wind swirled. "Shall we?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Before either Sandy or Socks could continue their conversations with their respective partners they're left standing alone as the group moves away to investigate the newcomer. Both pets quietly follow the group, looking a little bewildered.
Neon Icy Wings wrote:Amanda nodded at Eira's words, "Uhuh, ninty percent sure. " She turned to Kaylee, a bit more fros flowing from the unaware feline, "Seriously, what is with this place with the twists, turns, surprises and surprising strangers?" She said to the others, leaving the interrogation to Rig.
"I guess it comes with the territory, Amanda. Does your family history have much in common with the current events?" Holly queries from Sandy's paw where she's still dangling.

Socks and Sandy just stand quietly, the former with a bored expression and the latter with tail and nose a-quiver. Until Kaylee suggests drinks, anyway.
"No thankth. I don't drink coffee."
"Where's your restroom, Kaylee? I gotta go."
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"My name is Eira. You weren't here when I said that the first time." Eira says to Rig. "Yes, please. I will be able to answer more questions inside." She figured she might as well be honest with them. She didn't really have a cover story for why she ended up in someone's garden, but she didn't want anyone on the outside hearing her either.
-Champion Motto

Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"It's upstairs on the left, Socks," Kaylee said, bidding him proceed ahead of them as they went into the kitchen and set the kettle going. "Tea or Coffee, Eira?"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

"ImNotAllowedtoHaveCoffee JustThinkingAboutItMaskesDadStartThinkingOfMeAsAFluffyWreckingBall" Sandy comments, Still sticking close to Kaylee, and regaining a bit of calm from her attempts at reassurance, Sandy chimes in with "LastMinuteAtemptsAtACoverStoryArentGoingToHelpMuch QuitWastingYourTimeThinkingAboutThat" directed at Eira.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

Kaylee paused and grinned down at Sandy as she opted for Ginger and Lemongrass tea for the Chinchilla. "We suck at keeping our abilities secret!" Rather than show sandy the teabag, she simply asked if this was a good choice for her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake snuggled in, feeling Bonnie's handpaw on his shoulder as fighting training happened on the screen.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig chuckled and sat down at the table across from Eira, with Noah sliding into a chair next to him.

Rig gave the girl a smile and reached a hand across the table towards her, "It is good to meet you."
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda strolled inside after Kaylee, still answering Holly's inquiry, "I assume you mean to ask if they go through stuff like this often. To which the answer is no. Seriously this had to be some enchanted meeting ground or something. We found Socks in the pound for moons sake!" She said, abandoning all subtly after Kaylee spoke. It took a moment but Amanda sighed and decided to drop her strangle hold on her power, as there were no more strangers peering through windows to notice, causing a small cloud of frost to surround her, giving a soothing effect to the cat. A part of her mind told her to request a cup of tea but she forced it down, feeling like she would come off as entitled for some reason and longed to avoid any more strains amongst the group.
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Welsh Halfwit wrote:"It's upstairs on the left, Socks," Kaylee said, bidding him proceed ahead of them as they went into the kitchen and set the kettle going. "Tea or Coffee, Eira?"
"Tea please. Any kind you have the most of."
Buster wrote:"ImNotAllowedtoHaveCoffee JustThinkingAboutItMaskesDadStartThinkingOfMeAsAFluffyWreckingBall" Sandy comments, Still sticking close to Kaylee, and regaining a bit of calm from her attempts at reassurance, Sandy chimes in with "LastMinuteAtemptsAtACoverStoryArentGoingToHelpMuch QuitWastingYourTimeThinkingAboutThat" directed at Eira.
"...What?" How did she...

Eira looked around, and things started to make sense. She put her head in her hand.
"Aww heck. You're telepathic aren't you? Well, so much for keeping anything secret. Go ahead. Ask any questions you have, and I'll answer if I can."
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig retracted his unshaken hand and started to speak, "So, where are-" He barely got out before being interrupted by the world's most powerful focused beam of interrogation eminating from Noah.

The cat took a deep breath before launching into a torrent of questioning, "Where are you from? How did you get here? Are you really from another world like Sandy said or are you from another universe? What's happened in your universe? Did you really come here for a vacation- What would possess you to do that? Has anything happened on your world differently than ours? Is there any way to contact them? How did you all-" He took another large breath before continuing, "-Come upon teleportation of such a scale, I mean Rig can teleport but nowhere near that distance? Do you actively create portals or do you wait for them like a bus? Do you have any powers of your own? What do you do in your world?" He was about to continue on before a large paw clamped onto his face, silencing him, "Shall we, uh, start with those?" He gave her a rather awkward smile.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"He talks faster than you, Sandy," Kaylee told the Chinchilla as Noah blurted the questions. She passed out the ordered drinks, including a black tea for Amanda. "You looked like you needed it. You can add milk if you like."
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"Haha!" She laughed at Noah's enthusiastic questioning and Rigs reaction. "Where do I start." She takes an even deeper breath than Noah and starts answering. "I am a superhero space marine based out of the intergalactic mega-ship known as the Beacon of Hope. I am one of around two thousand superheroes from different planets and with different powers on board that ship, but my parents are among the leaders so I get a few privileges. The universe I come from is pretty much constantly under threat from some pretty serious bad guys, so just about anywhere else would be a vacation, and yes I am on a mandatory vacation. I don't know why they picked this universe specifically though. I don't really ask questions. I have a special communication device somewhere in my bag, kind of like a specialized cell phone, that I can call home with. We generate portals using a machine the Beacon's owner invented, but for a jump of this scale time is a factor. I ended up landing I suspect about ten miles from my original zone." She took a breath.

"As for my powers, I am an aquakinetic lycanthrope. Though, don't tell anyone." she fidgets a bit. "I've had bad experiences involving the wrong people knowing about that." She looks at Rig. "Sorry I missed the handshake. I... don't often shake peoples hands." She offers her right arm to shake Rig's hand. Nobody looking at it would know it was fake, but if rig were to shake it, he would no doubt feel the metal bones and rubber-like skin.
-Champion Motto

Buster
Game Master

Post by Buster »

Bonnie has taken to growling at the screen for this scene, especially when Mordo starts trying to convince Strange that using lethal force is the right choice. "No, that should only be a last resort, when the alternatives have either been exhausted or would endanger others. There are always other options." she mutters under her breath, annoyed. Until she noticed what Jake was doing, anyway. Then she seemed to cheer up a bit.

- - - - - -

"WellToBeFairMandyLooksLikeAnIceSculptureRightNow IfIDidntGiveItAwaySheWasGoingTo" Sandy Said With a Shrug, before nodding her agreement with the tea choice. Setting Holly gently down on the counter now that she noticed she was holding her -"oops! Sorry Holly!"- Sandy graciously received the mug of tea with a quick thank you.

- - - - - -

It's her isn't it? You're picking something unpleasant up from the newcomer. Socks would hear, I can try and set up a filter for you if you want, It's what I'm good for...
Last edited by Buster on Wed May 31, 2017 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda took the cup of tea, surprised. An ear twitched and a small smile took over her face, "Thanks Kay." Before she could take a sip to gauge if she wanted to add milk however, Eira's answer to Noah's questions hit her ears, causing her mind to blue screen, her eyes wide and smile still present, "I only heard half of that and I already know that I'm not telling my family about this. At least omit a few things. Like my failing mental state, ha." Ice had begun to creep its way along her cup towards her tea and she decided to take a sip to hopefully calm herself from that bombshell that, even for supernatural standards, was crazy.
Deske

Post by Deske »

"That's so AWESOME! So can I use your interdimensional travelling device? You said lycanthrope, there's were wolves on your planet? Or was there some sort of divergence along the evolution line that caused some sort of split? And aquakinesis? You'll fit in just fine."

------------

Rig reached out and shook her hand. He lifted an eyebrow, leaning forward and sniffing her hand. "It is not real?" He asked.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"To fill in the bit as to why you'll fit in," Kaylee said politely. "We all have something rare and unusual about us. Things we can do like telepathy or Wind manipulation." She ruffled Sandy Chinchilla's head fur slightly before putting a micro tornado down on the table top. She had it push against Noah a little before dissipating it.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Amanda took the cup of tea, surprised. An ear twitched and a small smile took over her face, "Thanks Kay." Before she could take a sip to gauge if she wanted to add milk however, Eira's answer to Noah's questions hit her ears, causing her mind to blue screen, her eyes wide and smile still present, "I only heard half of that and I already know that I'm not telling my family about this. At least omit a few things. Like my failing mental state, ha." Ice had begun to creep its way along her cup towards her tea and she decided to take a sip to hopefully calm herself from that bombshell that, even for supernatural standards, was crazy.
"Heh. To be fair, I figured you guys would find out about it anyway. Like your telepath said, I didn't exactly have a cover story."
Deske wrote:"That's so AWESOME! So can I use your interdimensional travelling device? You said lycanthrope, there's were wolves on your planet? Or was there some sort of divergence along the evolution line that caused some sort of split? And aquakinesis? You'll fit in just fine."

------------

Rig reached out and shook her hand. He lifted an eyebrow, leaning forward and sniffing her hand. "It is not real?" He asked.
Welsh Halfwit wrote:"To fill in the bit as to why you'll fit in," Kaylee said politely. "We all have something rare and unusual about us. Things we can do like telepathy or Wind manipulation." She ruffled Sandy Chinchilla's head fur slightly before putting a micro tornado down on the table top. She had it push against Noah a little before dissipating it.
"I need some sort of baseball card I can just give you. I'm sorry, but no. You can't use the portal generator because it is back in my universe. My folks will open another portal from their end when they decide I've had enough time out. My planet is Earth, just not this earth. So yes, there are wolves, but they are... different from here..." Eira wasn't sure how to explain the concept of a non-anthropomorphic wolf to him. Especially when right in front of an anthropomorphic wolf. After admiring the miniature tornado she turned to Rig next.

She gave a mischievous grin. She reached up into her right sleeve and started messing around with something under it. She pulled her hand out of the sleeve, grabbed her right wrist, and gave it a tug. The arm popped out of its port and slid out of her sleeve. She held it up so Rig could see it.
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

Rig tilted his head slightly at the display. She certainly wasn't like Yensid or Retlaw, because it seemed like it took more work for her to remove her arm than it did for them. "Does it have any special things? Powers?
Or is it just a replacement?"

----------

Noah nodded with Kaylee's statement, playfully fighting off the micro tornado by trying to blow it away with his breath, "Yeah,
we've got someone who can control fire, ice, wind, I can control aura,"
He continued on with his line of questioning, "So what is the medical tech like in your world?"
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

"It's just a replacement." Eira said while replacing her arm. "Normally I form one out of ice that I can turn into different shapes which is strong enough to punch through heavy armor. I... can't do that anymore. Not now at least. As for medical tech? It's the year 3040 in my universe. It's pretty advanced. Properly treated human beings are projected to live hundreds, maybe even thousands of years. At least, as long as they aren't eaten by a space squid or whatever abomination of the week my team is fighting. Nothing's certain, because we haven't had that technology for long enough to actually test that theory."
-Champion Motto

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda's tea did help her calm down. After everything even the arm coming off hardly fazed her, "You know, even though it's only been two days, just making introductory cards for newcomers isn't a bad idea. It's surprisingly tiring having to state 'Hello, I am a telekenetic and cryokenetic individual.' I'm Amanda of the House Bellus by the way. Brain is jumbled after the continued surprises." She took another sip from her tea, deciding it didn't need any milk. Her grip increased on the cup for a brief moment as a spike of anxiety lanced through her, alongside a drop of fear. Things were beginning to literally appear out of thin air, it worried her what could be next, if things would just keep piling up to a bursting point. The moment passed and she sighed a frost laden breath, deciding to save any sort of freaking out for a more suitable time; preferably when they didn't have such a new guest.

She was about to take another sip when Eira mentioned her ice arm she can't make anymore, "Wait. Aqua and cry-.... I just feel cheated now." With that her mental roller coaster ended at inferiority junction, having now met someone whose powers were apparently better than her own and even more adaptable.
Deske

Post by Deske »

Noah nodded, "Humans here have an average life expectancy of 75 or so years. Somewhere around 60 for pets, probably less for ferals. But I'm more interested in advancements in the psychological aspect of your medical technology. Specifically if you have any advancements in the fields pertaining to multiple personality disorders, specifically one where one is hostile and manipulative to the other."

Rig would probably have stepped in but he was too busy trying to figure out what the words 'psychological' and 'manipulative' meant. A certain chinchilla might understand at least these words floating about in his mindscape.
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

"Noah," Kaylee said warningly from behind her cup. "I very much doubt our guest had interrogation in mind as soon as she got here, yeah?" She turned to the newcomer. "He likes immediate knowledge but not the path to it. One thing that should be noted, though, is that superpowers? Strictly for the comic books,
you know? There's no way any of us can do what we do as powers don't exist.
"
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

"It's fine, Sandy." Holly assures her fellow rodent as she straightens her fur and leans casually against the breadbox to observe the conversation.
"Kaylee's right, Eira. In this world magic and powers don't exist at all. And if humans see it they put it down to sleight of hand. So magic users keep hidden so they don't get sent to labs and experimented on and suchlike." the rat explains, unaware of the effect this statement might have on the chinchilla.
"And as for me, according to most humans, I don't exist at all." Holly slowly fades to full invisibility with a slight grin, wondering if this strange newcomer will put the pieces together.

~~~~~~~~
Socks meanwhile has arrived back in the kitchen just in time to hear Noah's last questions. He facepalms and then grabs Noah by the ear, intending to drag him into the next room.
"Come. There are things you need to know." he growls.

~~~~~~~~
Sandy is rather confused by the big words being thrown around so he leans over to the cryokinetic kitty.
"Psst, Amanda. What'th an aqua- akw- akka_... Whatever thse thaid?"
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Neon Icy Wings wrote:Amanda's tea did help her calm down. After everything even the arm coming off hardly fazed her, "You know, even though it's only been two days, just making introductory cards for newcomers isn't a bad idea. It's surprisingly tiring having to state 'Hello, I am a telekenetic and cryokenetic individual.' I'm Amanda of the House Bellus by the way. Brain is jumbled after the continued surprises." She took another sip from her tea, deciding it didn't need any milk. Her grip increased on the cup for a brief moment as a spike of anxiety lanced through her, alongside a drop of fear. Things were beginning to literally appear out of thin air, it worried her what could be next, if things would just keep piling up to a bursting point. The moment passed and she sighed a frost laden breath, deciding to save any sort of freaking out for a more suitable time; preferably when they didn't have such a new guest.

She was about to take another sip when Eira mentioned her ice arm she can't make anymore, "Wait. Aqua and cry-.... I just feel cheated now." With that her mental roller coaster ended at inferiority junction, having now met someone whose powers were apparently better than her own and even more adaptable.
"Hello Amanda. It's nice to meet you." Eira felt a little bad that she seemed to upset Amanda. Insane powers were just kind of the norm back where she came from. She reached over to shake her hand (again with the prosthetic right arm).

She was about to answer Noah when she finally noticed Holly for the first time and froze with an odd expression on her face. Even in her world, ghosts were a rare thing. She had never personally seen one before.

She recovered when she realized that a ghost was nowhere near as insane as the story she just told them. "I... umm... just realized that I never really got all of your names."
-Champion Motto

Neon Icy Wings
Game Master

Post by Neon Icy Wings »

Amanda couldn't help but seethe at Noah's insistence on not letting the subject go on top of her current mental state, leading her to appreciate her new 'brother' all the more as he grabbed Noah' ear. Her ears flicked in a bit of surprise before shaking Eira's hand, which did make her feel a bit better, at least the newcomer was nice. She turned to Sandy at his question, "Well it just means she can control water like you control fire or Kaylee controls wind. Which even bleeds over into cryokenetics... Highly controlled cryokentetics."
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Yensid and Retlaw pop up from behind Eira, having snuck into position after seeing the newcomer.

"Hellooo, nurse!"

They go to either side of her, smirking.

"His name's Retlaw."

"His name's Yensid."

"And you must be the prettiest darn thing we've ever seen."

"Second to only Mandy and Kay, of course."

At this, the boys playfully blow kisses at the named girls before standing up and plopping down in two free seats next to each other.
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
CyberDragon

Post by CyberDragon »

Eira was trying to think of the best words to reassure Amanda that her own powers were still very impressive when Retlaw and Yensid seemed to pop out of nowhere on both sides of her causing her to shout out in surprise. In her startled state, her false nails on her real hand shot off of her fingers and were replaced by inch long razor sharp claws that embedded themselves in her chair.

"Thank you, Yakko and Wakko." She said as she attempted to pull her claws out of the chair. "As I... Ergh... Was going... Oof!... to say... Ah!" She finally got her claws free. "Where I am from, more specific powers are often of a greater magnitude than more general powers. If you went to my universe you'd probably be able to throw comets around like softballs. Jack of all trades versus a Master of One kind of thing. Your powers are impressive, and more importantly, they are unique to you. I get my aquakinesis from my mom, who has them to a much greater degree than I do, and to whom I am always being compared. Not to mention, I don't even have that power anymore..."
-Champion Motto

Deske

Post by Deske »

Noah hissed in discomfort as Socks grabbed his ear. He followed the car into the other room before swatting the cats hands off his ear, "What? What do you want?"

-----------

Rig tensed up slightly at the sight of the claws, but it was quickly replaced with interest rather than wariness. He grinned, "My name is Váfuðr, but you can call me Rig."
Last edited by Deske on Wed May 31, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.