HPU - Richardson Valley

You guys apparently do this thing a lot?

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

Alex

Re: Pet Friendly-In Character

Post by Alex »

Mai shook off the bad thoughts about losing Alex. It's not like he's dying or something, so it was all soon forgotten.
Kalvin wrote:"Well, I just found an old tire in the hole I was digging, and we have some rope in the garage and of course the tree out back!"
And what do we do with these things? - she asked, with a confused and curious expression at the same time.

Alex listened to the sound of the falls and to Amelia purring, enjoying the moment. For a while, they were just lying there. After a while, he straightened his back, causing her head to lift a little, too.
Amelia...... come closer. I've got a secret to tell you. - he whispered to her.
Richarson Valley
Edward S4 P8 E6 C8 I9 A3 L5
Shanks S7 P5 E6 C7 I4 A6 L7

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Interested in what Alex had to say, she turned her whole body around to face Alex, so that her chin was resting on his chest. What is it? in a confused voice.
Make Pasta not war.
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Alex wrote: And what do we do with these things?
"Well... we could" at that he looks confused for a second. "Wait... I'm getting an idea." He strains to think about it, his face contorting in a silly manner as he thinks. "Almost... got it!" Running to the garage he comes back with the rope then goes to the back yard motioning for Mai to follow.
Last edited by Kalvin on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Friendly
Balbaroy: S-8 P-3 E-6 C-10 I-2 A-7 L-5
Lucky: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-5 I-6 A-5 L-10
Kessler Caravan
Rakala: S-8 P-5 E-6 C-3 I-5 A-7 L-5
Oasis Towers
Cap: S-3 P-10 E-3 C-2 I-10 A-4 L-10
Alex

Post by Alex »

Instead of answering, Alex gently lifted her head, and gave her a big kiss, closing his eyes, without anything that can disturb them. After the long, most enjoyable moment, he separated from her, and pushed gently her head against his chest again, while whispering: I love you..... that's the secret. Don't tell it anybody.

Mai was surprised when Balbaroy suddenly took a run, and gave her a sign to follow him. She quickly went to the backyard after him, wondering what he'll do.
Richarson Valley

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

"I love you..... that's the secret. Don't tell it anybody." Amelia smiled, Well then, I love you too. Amelia felt relaxed, her face against his chest made her feel warm, closing her eyes, she repeated, I love you too. before falling asleep on Alex.
Make Pasta not war.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

He looked back up at the window Pyxis just disappeared in he smiled and picked up the box and walked around front to check the door. he put down the box next to the door and looked in the window "Hey! Pyxis! I'm here" he looked around again and picked up the door handle and looked at it "Huh... Not surprised this thing fell off" he said tossing it into the long grass. waiting for Pyxis he started looking around the deck a bit. "Jeez... rotten and termites" he crouched down and lightly pushed a railing it bended a little and he decided to leave it alone.

what what? Jolly good time.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

caelei wrote:Hi, Ben-u-to. My name's Magnus. That's Felix. He's my sister's brother.

O'Connor glanced at the raccoon. Odd, he thought. Dun't usualleh see a raccoon an' a dog related. But he shook it off, focusing on the conversation at hand.
caelei wrote:Yeah, I'm Felix. Nice to meet you. Thanks for the tape. It's really considerate of you to lend us some. We need it to right a wrong Magnus here accidentally performed. He took down all these fliers unwittingly, and now it's up to us to put them back up.
The raccoon seemed very aloof, but gave a very convincing smile. Almost too convincing. O'Connor smiled slightly. "Loosen up there, laddie. Ah'm no fan o' animal control, either. Ahn' even ef Ah wuz, Ah wouldn't beh so dishonorable as tu betray yu whahl yur back is turned. Tha' is whu' yur afraid of, isn't it? After all, its no' evereh day yu see a feral raccoon accompanying a 'ousepet." He then looked at Magnus. "Ah'm happeh tu oblige. However, Ah'd luike a favor in return. Ah've been cooped up in this 'ouse fer two weeks, fur mah own reasons, and Ah haven't had a real reason tu leave ye'. So, wuld you muind ef Ah accompanied yu?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy runs over to the tree, then after a few good swings he throws the rope over a mid height branch. "Okay, Mai, I want you to grab the other end of the rope and hold on tight."
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai was very confused about what Balbaroy was doing. However, she obeyed, without asking any questions, and grabbed the second end of the rope, holding it tight, wondering what will happen next. Suddenly, he lifted her up by pulling the rope. She grabbed the branch and climbed on it, still holding the rope in one paw.
Yay! That was fun! Again! Again!
"Tie it to the branch." - came the response from Balbaroy. The first thought that popped into her mind is that they're going to climb it up and down, which definitely wasn't as fun as pulling each other over the branch..... although Mai didn't have the necessary strength to pull him up, so she just did as he told her, tying the rope tight.

Alex closed his eyes, while listening to Amelia repeating "I love you too". Suddenly, he heard deep snoozing from Mai, and once he opened his eyes, he saw that she slept in.
Amelia, Amelia...... - smiled Alex. She was even cuter when she slept. Slowly, he closed his eyes again while leaning backwards, enjoying the feeling of her warm body, the sound of her snoozing and the falls, and after a couple of minutes, he was asleep, too.

((Kalvin told me on IRC to take control of Bal and make him to this)
Richarson Valley

caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle heard a slight crunching behind her and looked. She was afraid that Felix had seen her somehow and came out to follow her around again; she just couldn't seem to lose him, most of the time. Her breath came out in a sigh of relief when she saw it was just the cat from before. She tightened her hold on her backpack again, and then gave a short wave to him. "Hello, again," she called, wondering why he hadn't just walked over with the group in the first place. Oh well. Pets were weird sometimes. Of course, she doubted this was a pet. He seemed just a bit too... wild. And that statement about hiding in the tree. Yeah, probably not a pet.

Meanwhile...
Felix frowned at O'Connor as he guessed about animal control. A little more in tune to others than normal pets. Interesting. He put his smile back on, eyes still watching the dog warily. Never be too certain, of course. "Well, you caught me. I have a trouble trusting pets; what can I say, it's a fault. Though I wouldn't classify myself as "feral". Isn't a feral a domesticated animal turned wild? I was born in the wilderness. Natural. Just call me "free", if you want to label my existance with a word." He stopped, then winced. Oops. He hadn't meant to sound so contempuous. "Oh, and sorry if I sounded a little harsh. I just want to have the facts straight, is all." He took a couple steps back, vainly hoping that O'Connor wouldn't be able to read him as well if he were further away. He didn't like having his thoughts read so easily. The dog had turned towards Magnus.
"Ah'm happeh tu oblige. However, Ah'd luike a favor in return. Ah've been cooped up in this 'ouse fer two weeks, fur mah own reasons, and Ah haven't had a real reason tu leave ye'. So, wuld you muind ef Ah accompanied yu?"
Magnus smiled brightly and said, "Come with us!" so enthusiastically that it was evident he was overjoyed at the idea of company. He motioned for them all to go outside, prancing out the door with tape and posters in hand. Felix looked longingly at Benuto's refridgerator, sighed, and then followed Magnus out, casually turning his back on the dog, showing his "trust", though his ears stayed swiveled towards the scottish terrier like radar, making sure he made no movements that were too sudden. He didn't like having a pet behind his back where he couldn't see, and that showed in his posture, in the tightening of his jaw and shoulders. Without thinking, he took out a match and burned it, then stuck another, and then a third. Then he placed the used matches in his backpack, but left the matchbox in his hands, fiddling with it. Feeling uncomfortable.
(Richardson Valley)
Magnus: S-10 P-5 E-8 C-7 I-2 A-3 L-5

(Haven)
Pavelle: S-3 P-7 E-3 C-5 I-9 A-10 L-5
Felix: S-6 P-7 E-3 C-3 I-8 A-10 L-5
Grif: S-5 P-6 E-5 C-8 I-7 A-5 L-6
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

caelei wrote: Well, you caught me. I have a trouble trusting pets; what can I say, it's a fault. Though I wouldn't classify myself as 'feral'. Isn't a feral a domesticated animal turned wild? I was born in the wilderness. Natural. Just call me 'free', if you want to label my existance with a word.
As O'Connor followed the two outside, he noticed the raccoon's ears were pinned on him. He smiled, but didn't mention it, knowing that the more he pointed out the raccoon's distrust, the less the raccoon would trust him. However, something didn't bode well with O'Connor. Felix had said that he was born wild; if that was the case, how were the two related? O'Connor had referred to him as a feral because he assumed that Felix had been born domesticated, then ran away for some reason. But that obviously wasn't the case. Ther' mus' beh quite a story behin' this pair, he thought.

Soon it became unbearably quiet for him. Piping up from the back, he asked, "So, wha're the posters for?"
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy smiles up to Mai, then tugs on the rope a little to make sure it's secure. As a final test he lifts himself up and hangs for a second. "Okay, that's good Mai, just slide down the rope and I'll make sure you don't get hurt." She hesitates for a seoncd but he does catch her when she slides down. Putting her on the ground he pulls up the tire and lifts it off the ground and ties the rope around it. "Look! A tire swing!"
(Okay, so that wasn't his original plan.)
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
caelei

Post by caelei »

Felix opened his mouth automatically to answer the question, but nothing came to mind. Duh. Of course not. He couldn't read. He was just so used to having an answer for everything. Suddenly, he felt stupid. He turned to O'Connor. "I dunno," he said levelly, "I never really got a good look at them, to be honest. Magnus, hand a poster over here, if you'd be so kind." The Great Dane obliged, and Felix took a quick look at the poster, then nodded, like he understood what was on it. He handed the paper to O'Connor, careful to not touch the dog's paw as he did so. "Take a look for yourself," he said. Lying wasn't in his nature unless he absolutely had to, but he didn't want Benuto underestimating him/thinking he was idiotic just because he didn't read. A lot of humans measured intelligence by how well a person could read/write, so it was only logical that pets might do the same, being brought up by humans. It wasn't like he had really lied, anyways; just pretended to understand something.
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

caelei wrote: "I dunno, I never really got a good look at them, to be honest. Magnus, hand a poster over here, if you'd be so kind. Take a look for yourself."
O'Connor looked at the poster handed to him, glancing over it. "Ah, i's an advertuisement fur a bahnd," he commented. "Bahnd's name isn't on her', but i's led buy two lads named Alex an'....Mai!" He chuckled. Weil, stuff meh wit' sheep guts an' call meh Haggus! Ah din't know she was musically inclined. Heh, Ah happen ta play the fiddle mehself, but Ah don' think they'd be wantin' an old mutt in their bahnd." He then handed the poster back to Felix. "Weill, le's get these hung back up, then."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

"A friend of Rav's eh? Now that you mention it, I do sort of recognize you, uh..." He though for a moment "Ah, Venison. Nice to meet you again. Rav's been fine, someof the pets in the area have been fixing up the barn out back, he may be out there." Turning to look at the one following them, he waited for someone to answer the door.
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

ArgentFlame wrote:"A friend of Rav's eh? Now that you mention it, I do sort of recognize you, uh..." He though for a moment "Ah, Venison. Nice to meet you again. Rav's been fine, someof the pets in the area have been fixing up the barn out back, he may be out there." Turning to look at the one following them, he waited for someone to answer the door.
"Hmmph. Nobody's answering. I guess Sara's at work; it is a Wednesday after all. Shall we go around back and check the barn then?" Venison began walking through the sideyard, headed toward the barn, which seemed to look a lot less rotten than before. "Hmm. He's done a pretty good job so far." Venison heard various construction noises emanating from the large yellowish building, indicating that someone was inside.

He approached the barn's large swinging doors and looked in. There were large sheets of plywood and a cutting tool which Venison didn't recognize. He waited for a break in the noise, then pounded as loudly as he could on the door.

"Hey Rav, the barn's looking very nice! It might be a hangout yet!"
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Turning away from the window Pyxis took a glace around the room. There seemed to be nothing Special about it, just a lot of dust, broken boards, and ruined furniture. Pyxis Shrugged, Well, this is a disappointment. He started walking toward the door when he thought he heard something in the hallway, Stopping he waited for about a minute, unmoving, eyes trained in front of him, nothing. Pyxis eased up and proceeded into the hallway, and stopped. He didn't move farther, all that was in front of him was a pitch black besides the light that shone from the window in the other room. Pyxis now nervous, proceeded even slower, trying to make as little noise as possible. Perhaps I should just tell Octavian to throw me my flashlight and... He suddenly felt his foot drop, and his body falling forward, Pyxis cried out as he rolled downward, feeling the wind getting knocked out of him every time he ran into some invisible force, and one final thud at the very bottom. ...Ow. Pyxis found himself at the foot of the stairs, groaning as he forced himself up, I think I just found...the stairs, trying to laugh it off. Pyxis shook his head, turning around to view his new surroundings, he was apparently near the front door, but as he approached, he noticed that nothing he could see that might of been blocking it earlier, with little effort it flew open. Hey, that was easy. Pyxis smiling despite his Obvious Injuries.

Amelia opened her eyes, she felt Alex's fur across her face, she snuggled him one last time before she stood up. Stretching, looking at Alex, she smiled, sitting back down next to Alex, wrapping her arms around him and placing her head on his shoulders, admiring the falls. After a few minutes Amelia grew a little bored, since Alex as not playing with her ears at the moment, she decided that she would do so with Alex instead. Amelia moved her head over to Alex's ear and started licking it, continuing to play with his ear, wondering how long it would be before he notices.
Make Pasta not war.
caelei

Post by caelei »

Stuff me with sheep guts and call me a wha...? Felix peered, disgrunted, over at O'Connor, who seemed to be looking over the poster reminiscently and thinking of something/someone. He frowned. A band? Was that it? He hoped it was either one of those hardcore, screaming death-metal ones that appealed to his evil side, or one of those slower, more peaceful sounding ones that appealed to his naturistic side. Now that he thought about it, how many pets around here could play music? Benuto could, he himself could a little, though he hardly considered his instrument a real instrument, like a guitar or piano. It was more like a tin whistle. He had whittled it from wood himself, which had taken practically forever. And sometimes it still didn't play well, but he liked the hollow, breathy, mellow sound that it had. Of course, though, it would hardly ever fit in with a band. And why would he want to join a band, anyways? Weren't all human bands concocted of sweaty, drugged-up teenagers that dressed strangely and sang horribly? He shuddered, and then accepted the poster back and went along with Magnus and O'Connor. And who were Alex and Mai? He didn't think he had ever met them, before. While he thought back to all the pets he had met or seen, he posted a couple papers, taping them half-hazardly to telephone poles, fences, buildings, and once to the windshield of a car. Why not? The person owning the car would be forced to look at it, that way. He glanced up at the sun, thinking that it was unusually warm for a spring morning. Like, hot even. He panted, fanning himself. "Boy, it's hot out. What I wouldn't give for some water..." Magnus, who was busy trying to tape a flier to a pole, nodded tiredly. He had been so busy focusing on the task at hand he hadn't really said anything for a while. A noise caught at one of Felix's ears and he pointed himself in that direction. A house nearby seemed to have two pets playing in a tree with a tire and rope. Weird. He shrugged, and pointed the yellow cat and the labradoodle out. "Let's ask them for some water. I'm sure they wouldn't mind us borrowing a cup or three."
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

He looked up when he heard a loud crack and then *Thud thud* he just stood there looking at the door. he heard a silence and then nervous laughing "The heck?..." he said still standing there. the door flew open and Pyxis was standing there with a smile on his face and a few cuts on his legs. "Hey?... what the heck happened?" he asked looking at him a bit more realizing he had a cut on his right paw as well. "Fall or some thing?" he said worriedly "Should we go find some first aid?" he asked jabbing his thumb towards his house across the river.

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Pyxis just realizing that he was hurt, looked at the cuts on his legs and his paw. I...fell down some stairs...But the good news is that I have something that could help. He grabbed his box away from Octavian and started searching through its contents, Here it is. Pulling out his first aid kit, opened it then stopped. Pyxis despite having a first aid kit, he never actually used one, looking back and forth from his cuts to the kit, he sighed, I think I'm purposed to clean it right?
Last edited by Dylan on Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make Pasta not war.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

caelei wrote:Let's ask them for some water. I'm sure they wouldn't mind us borrowing a cup or three.
O'Connor looked up at the two pets Felix pointed at. "Weill, speak o' the devil!" he cried out, noticing the yellow cat. "Ah leave fur two hours, and she's playin' on a tire swing!" He laughed with an enthusiasm that he hadn't had in years. It startled him a bit, but it also made him feel younger. He then turned to Felix. "Ef yu weren't aware, the Mai mentioned on this poster is the yellow ca'. Ah din't actually ge' the poodle's name, bu' he's a good lad, frum wha' Ah can tell. Ah don' see whuy he wuldn't give us some water, although the ironic fact tha' Ah turned down a lemonade two hours earlier from him muight make it a bit awkward." But, feeling bold, he turned towards the backyard and headed in that direction.
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
caelei

Post by caelei »

Magnus also got excited when he saw Mai. "The new cat!" he yelled, recognizing her from two weeks earlier, and bolting ahead of O'Connor and Felix to reach the yard first. He looked on with glee at the tire swing, eyes bright, tail wagging. "Hello!" he called, waving, energy renewed. Felix, on the other hand, stayed back a bit, watching the commotion, still panting. Hungry and thirsty, at the same time? He hadn't really felt this way since he started sleeping over at Edie's house. They always seemed to have food there, somehow, and of course, water. He knew that the money they used to buy supplies had to do with Edie and the visits she made out of town sometimes, but she had never let him go with her, and he didn't want to go to any bigger cities, anyways. Too many humans, too many cops, too many suspicions. And way too loud. He came up beside Magnus, but not too close as to accidentally bump into him. So that cat was Mai. What an interesting name. Was she the leader of the band, or maybe just one of the background members? He turned his eyes onto Balbaroy, cocking his head. He thought he'd seen this dog around before, possibly at the coffee shop or just hanging about the neighborhood. Yeah. Didn't he like to roll in grass? Or was that someone else?
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Keeshah
Game Master

Post by Keeshah »

Buckdida wrote: He approached the barn's large swinging doors and looked in. There were large sheets of plywood and a cutting tool which Venison didn't recognize. He waited for a break in the noise, then pounded as loudly as he could on the door.

"Hey Rav, the barn's looking very nice! It might be a hangout yet!"

There is a ka-thump, an the sounds of paws trotting across the floor of the upper floor.
Rav peers down into the main level from the top of the stairs.. He eyes going wide, as he then comes bolting down the steps..
YOU!he growlfs roughly, as he comes galloping up to the group of visiting pets. sweeping his arms around he gathers Venison up in a big bearhug, twirling around with venison in his arms, licking an kissing excitedly allover his muzzle.
Where have you been young man?he tries to scold like Sara does him.
then breaks down as he can't stay composed, an starts to tear up.
Why did you run off? why didn't you say anything to anyone? I was so worried about you! (sniffing back tears) I.. I'm sorry if i was the one who drove you away.
Rav gathers Pavelle up into the hug, despite the fact she kept trying to back away from the fray..
hey stranger, good to see you again too, the gangs all hear again!
Rav tries to carry both pets, but ends up falling under the two pets in a cloud of sawdust at Cier's feet.
hey there, Cier!! That carpet you found is going to go so well up stairs, No hard wooden, splintery floors for us pets..
Seemingly both laughing an crying at the same time on the ground under the raccoon an coydog.
Rav/Ravage (RV) - M - German King Shepard: Str-7 Per-6 End-7 Cha-5 Int-5 Agi-6 Luck-6
Foxy Brown (Zootopia) - M - Coyote/RedWolf: Str-6 Per-7 End-6 Cha-4 Int-8 Agi-7 Luck-4
Oreo (RA) - M - Spotted Skunk: Str-5 Per-6 End-6 Cha-5 Int-7 Agi-8 Luck-5
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex woke up, with his eyes still closed. There was a fly flying around his ears, disturbing him. He shook his head in order to shoo it away, but it didn't work. A few more tries followed up, but the fly seemed to be a rather persistent one. And as he was getting more conscious, he noticed that the feeling on his ear couldn't be caused by a fly, or any other insect..... Something wet, smooth and long was repeatedly going over it. What could it possibly be?
His eyes opened. Water was dripping off of his ear, as he drew his head away, and turned around.
Amelia! - exclaimed Alex, while smiling at her. He wiped his ears and head.
That tickles! Now I know why you like it when I'm doing it to you........
With a swift move, he was on his feet again, as he offered his paw for Amelia to get up, too.

-Meanwhile-

A tire swing.....? - asked Mai confused, while inspecting the "invention" Balbaroy made. Suddenly, she smiled, and lifted her arms up, screaming OH! I GET IT!. Soon enough, the orange cat jumped on the tire, and started swinging, careful not to accidentally hit Balbaroy when going backwards on the swing.
This is fun! Swing me higher, Bal! Higher!
Her laughing could be heard in the distance, until........
caelei wrote:Hello!
A great dane was coming their way, along with a raccoon and Benuto, the only one in the group that Mai recognized. However, once they came closer.........
MAGNUS! - she screamed, as she jumped from the swing and landed in front of him, ending up giving him a big hug.
So you're okay, I was so worried, your sis told me your ribs are broken! How did you escape? What happened in the camp? Where were you in the past 2 weeks?
Releasing him, she noticed Benuto, and blushed a little, feeling slightly embarrassed for acting like a jerk just 2 hours ago....... and talk about not wasting your time. She should be "on duty" by now.......
Richarson Valley

Buckdida
Juicy Wolf-Cat

Post by Buckdida »

Keeshah wrote:YOU!
'Oh boy. Here it comes. Bearhugs? Kisses even? At least I can see it coming this time.'

"AUGH! It...wasn't...you...exactly...lemme go! ERRK!"

Venison sneezed as the sawdust irritated his nose, while something else was irritating him. The German Shepard was just an uncontrollable ball of emotion! Venison straight up wondered how he was going to survive living with this guy again...
Retired RP Character List (Sorry guys)
Richardson Valley: Venison and Ochen
Brookshire Meadows: Trinket
Oasis Towers: Jaxeh and Klack
Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

A little confused by everything that's going on Balbaroy tries to remain up to speed but finds it increasingly difficult. "Er... hi. I recognize a few faces... but..." He gets a sheepish look as he tries to remember before shamedly admitting. "No, sorry. Don't really remember."

--------------------

Lucky, finally done with his 'bout with slight depression decides he just needs to take a walk. "Emily, I'm going out for a little bit. Tell Mom I'm going to The Wall." With that he begins his usual walk to the wall, shuffling his feet and trudging slightly with his head down. By now the animal control officers he framed were probably over it a little but there was no way to be sure so he kept his eyes out.
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
caelei

Post by caelei »

Pavelle was trying so hard not to be part of this emotional reunion. And then... she felt Rav's arms constricting around her torso. "Ach!" she said, trying to exclaim negatively, not being able to summon enough air for it.
hey stranger, good to see you again too, the gangs all hear again!
"Rav...can't...breathe!" She squiggled in his grip, trying to get away from both of the dogs, not being able to. And then there was a poof of sawdust and she was covered in it, somehow on the ground. She felt Venison break free, and, with the extra space, managed to wedge herself out of the hug, too. Trying not to hurt his feelings, though, she patted Rav's arm. "Yes, Rav. Always good to see you, too." Despite herself, she was smiling. She looked around. "This place is looking good. I guess I hadn't realized, before now." Dusting off her fur a bit.

Meanwhile...
Magnus accepted Mai's hug and grinned. He hadn't seen a lot of the pets in a long time, them all doing their own things, and so was happy to meet the cat again. "Venison and my sister helped me get out..." he said, straining to remember all her questions. He frowned, then recalled the last two. "Oh. It wasn't fun in the camp; don't go there again. And all I did there was fight and sit around, tied to a tree." He smiled, despite the physical pain he assosiated with the whole ordeal. "And I've been hanging out with my new brother, here, for a while." He motioned to Felix, and the raccoon gave a half-hearted wave. He didn't want her to run over and try to touch him, even for a handshake or highfive or anything.

"Nice to meet you," Felix said, feeling his stomach rumble a bit as he did so. He turned to Balbaroy, hoping to dissuade the cat from coming over to him. The poodle mix looked a little confused. He decided to clarify. "We came over to ask you for some water, if that's okay. We've been trying to put up a couple posters all day that Magnus accidentally took down, and it's getting a little warm out."
(Richardson Valley)

(Haven)
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Dylan wrote:Pyxis just realizing that he was hurt, looked at the cuts on his legs and his paw. I...fell down some stairs...But the good news is that I have something that could help. He grabbed his box away from Octavian and started searching through its contents, Here it is. Pulling out his first aid kit, opened it then stopped. Pyxis despite having a first aid kit, he never actually used one, looking back and forth from his cuts to the kit, he sighed, I think I'm purposed to clean it right?
Octavian frowned "Here i think i know a little of what to do" he took the First aid kit and took out the Neosporin and put some on Pyxis' paw put it back in the box picked up a large band-aid pad and pressed it on "That should hold for a little while at least" he said picking up the Neosporin again he rubbed some on a cut on Pyxis' leg and then picked up a sterile pad and pressed it down grabbing a Gauze he rapped it down and tapped it with the Silk tape. he then just rubbed all of the other cuts with a bit of Neosporin and said "There, that should hold you over for a while... if your wondering why i had to use the Gauze your fur plus a band-aid... It doesn't work" he put all the stuff away in the First aid box and put it back in Pyxis' own box "Huh ironic..." he muttered to him self. "So, its you'r choice go to the wall or where ever or explore this unstable house a bit more" he said clapping his paws together.

Kalvin

Post by Kalvin »

Balbaroy smiles and wags his tail again. "Oh yeah, water? No problem." He goes back inside for a few minutes and brings back a few glasses of water. "Help yourself." He smiles as he offers them. "So what are these posters you found?"
Pet Friendly
Kessler Caravan
Oasis Towers
ArgentFlame

Post by ArgentFlame »

Cier smiled, holding back a laugh at Rav's antics. "Nice to see you Rav. Good to know it's going to get some use," he paused, looking around "So. Need any help?"
Del S2 P6 E2 C5 I10 A8 L3
Sean S6 P5 E10 C3 I6 A6 L6
Bastion S5 P6 E4 C8 I5 A10 L4
Alex

Post by Alex »

Mai looked confused at the raccoon, who seemed annoyed or bored or something...... She turned to Magnus again as Balbaroy went to get the water.
But....... isn't that your sister? I've met her...... uhm, I mean him in The Wall 2 weeks ago...... seemed very feminine to me.
That Pavelle left Mai two weeks ago, saying that she "forgot about something". If she hated Mai for whatever reason, it's okay, but wasn't it very impolite to not at least say "hi"? Or shake paws?

Balbaroy showed up soon, carrying 3 glasses of water for the pets that just showed up...... or were they? Pets? The raccoon didn't wear a collar! But didn't she........ or rather, he, wear a collar at The Wall? Weird.....

She stopped thinking about it once posters were mentioned. What poster? She looked around, and saw that the "Pavelle" had some in his hand. Mai walked slowly to him, and lifted her arm, like she wants to shake paws with someone.
Can I take a look at these? - she said, once she came closer to him.
Richarson Valley

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia grabbed Alex's paw and pulling herself up, still holding his paw. Amelia leaned toward Alex and gave a quick kiss, What do you want to do now? Amelia still smiling at Alex, as she stood next to him.

Are you kidding? duh, we are going to explore this house, we only just scratched the surface of this house...literally!looking back inside, Some of it is kinda dark because of the lack of windows, but don't worry, I have a flashlight in my box. reaching in his box he pulled out a plastic yellow flashlight. Besides, I thought heard something inside earlier and I want to check it out. Pyxis took a few steps inside waiting for Octavian.
Make Pasta not war.
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

"Wait what?... 'Heard some thing'? " he asked following Pyxis "What did you hear?... oh and do you have another flash light?"
he looked around the musty-smelling house and looked up the dark stairs he saw where the dust was disturbed that must have been where Pyxis fell

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Pyxis replied, Well, I thought I heard something upstairs as soon as I climbed through the window, but we could make sure right now. Oh, and I don't have a spare...sorry he turned on his flashlight and shone at the stairs,they were full of broken boards and rusty nails, whoa...I think I should have been a little more careful. he took a few more steps up stairs, hearing squeak of each time he put his weight on wood, getting only halfway before he thought he heard something different. Hear that? motioning Octavian closer.
Make Pasta not war.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Alex grabbed her paw with his other arm, too. "What do you want to do now?" He blushed a little.
Anything with you........ but let's go back to town for the moment being.
Truth to be told, the falls have lost their beauty, at least for Ale. They were here so many times...... not that he was bored by them, but a place change would be good. However, none place can be better than the one where Amelia currently is. He pulled her gently, wanting her to follow him back to the town, when...... his cell phone rang. ((It's in his jacket, don't forget he's wearing a jacket)) The number calling was his home number. Weren't both of his parents at work? Maybe it was Mai, who returned home?
Yes? - answered Alex the phone, while he gave Amelia a sign to wait a little.
"Alex.... I need you to come home now." It was his mom.
What? What happened?
"Just come, it's something very important!" - after this, she hung up, leaving Alex very confused. Her voice was worrying him..... it seemed like she was upset about something.... and like she was crying... or laughing?! He really couldn't decipher.
Amelia.... I need to go home. Looks like something important came up...
A bit of disappointment could be seen in his face.
Richarson Valley

Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Just my luck... he thought following Pyxis when he said Hear that? he perked up his ears and froze "Yeah..." he whispered "I wouldn't be surprised if it was just the house creaking though" he said walking a bit a head of Pyxis. he walked up onto the second floor and looked both ways he just saw a almost pitch black hall way "I don't see any thing... but that's certainly not surprising" he said padding down the hall a little.

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Amelia saw the disappointment in his face. If its important... Amelia feeling slightly down. Maybe I could help with something, or with go with you, until we reach your house. lowering her ears, Please! grabbing onto Alex as hard as she could. I don't want to leave you! tears building in her eyes, she knew couldn't be alone for the rest of the day without him.

Pyxis followed Octavian with his flashlight, Your probably right, this house is really old. pointing the flashlight into one of the rooms, Pyxis noticed something shining off his light. Stepping away from Octavian he walked into a square room, bending down to inspect it, he gasped, Not this... he took the object and stuffed it into his box.
Make Pasta not war.
Teh Brawler

Post by Teh Brawler »

O'Connor took a glass of water, and stepped off to the side, drinking it slowly. He watched the group, noting each animal's personality traits and how they affected the conversation. As an old dog, he found enjoyment in analyzing people. The aloof wild raccoon, Felix; the overenthusiastic Great Dane, Magnus; the spontaneous and expressive cat Mai; and the hospitable and charismatic poodle, whose name O'Connor didn't know. But, still, these were people who accepted him, although it could be debated for the raccoon. He smiled slightly, and muttered under his breath, "Weilcome tu the neighborhood, O'Connor."
DOH HO HO WELL THEN
Jimmy Jazz

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

he looked back and saw Pyxis walk into a room he heard a gasp and Not this... and then some rustling.
he walked back and looked in the room "What?" he asked looking around the dusty room. he walked in and looked around a bit more "Looks like a office... or a study of some kind" he said looking at a old chair sitting next to a bookshelf "Jeez... who would leave perfectly good books in a musty old house...." he said looking at the shelf about half filled with books. "I don't know about you but i think we should check this out later with some bigger flash lights" he said dusting off a book next to the chair.

Dylan
Box Fox

Post by Dylan »

Pyxis was already walking out of the room, A huge change in his attitude, Yeah...lets just go soon. waiting for Octavian to follow him down the stairs. Pyxis had annoyed look on his face This cannot be happening to me right now. He looked around, he felt as if someone was watching him in the shadows. Pyxis pointed his light to find nothing, shivering he felt even more nervous. There has to be someone here, scanning the hallway left and right before he turned towards Octavian, You know what, how about now.
Make Pasta not war.