2016/11/09 - Take A Brake

For old comic discussions threads! seriously what did you think
D-Rock

2016/11/09 - Take A Brake

Post by D-Rock »

[2016/11/09 Take A Brake ]
Title Text: That's the proper way to kill a man, but you start with ferrets and work your way up

Well, at least she knows to do it right.
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
D-Rock

Re: 2016/11/09 - Take A Brake

Post by D-Rock »

Xane wrote:"I mean, if you're going to turn evil you may as well do it right!"
Exactly! Only an amateur would waste their time cutting every line trying to kill someone in a car when they only need to cut two.

...wait a minute :o
Faith doesn't change circumstances. Faith changes me.
Gbr23

Post by Gbr23 »

Oh I Get you Fox ! I totally get it now !

... No wait, I meant the complete opposite of that

EDIT:

WAIT ! I DO GET IT NOW ! As D-Rock said:
D-Rock wrote: Exactly! Only an amateur would waste their time cutting every line trying to kill someone in a car when they only need to cut two.
And going back to this part of the arc, everything was slashed to uselessness ! So It wasn´t Sasha the one who cut the thing 'cause she knows there's only need to cut two cables !

Ergo, Sasha didn't do it, we still don't know why was she in the crime scene (framing maybe ?), and we still don't know who did it... so back to square one ?
Last edited by Gbr23 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Wanna check my DeviantArt ? Here you go!
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

So either someone else cut the second line, or Sasha only cut one and something else triggered the car. x3

I like how she just blurs out the answer and goes back to innocently waiting to be turned in. that's just strangely adorable.
3 words - Liquid Metal Fur
Welsh Halfwit

Post by Welsh Halfwit »

A new question has arisen
in the fog that is Fox’s’ mind.
He’s been waiting all day
and now he may have been blind.
Whilst being tied to the scooter
he listens to her little plan
as her little, technical, diatribe,
takes them back to where it began.
A mystery found and puzzle asked
may be the influence they need.
Wouldn’t it just shake things up
if the attack wasn’t meant to succeed?
She describes a perfect strike
not that most amateur style attack;
the answer to figure now, Fox,
is who else is in her controlling ‘pack’?
Commander Hawle. U.S.C. Loper. By the talented DDeer.
Kilo - 2-8-3-9-10-2-5
Kilo
Leslie – 4-6-4-5-6-9-7
Leslie
David Campbell - 7 – 8 – 9 – 5 – 4 – 4 – 6
Corp Davidstow 6 - 6 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 5 (reactions 7 Combat 9)
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

So it seems that someone is controlling Sasha.
John-056

Post by John-056 »

Hang on... Fox almost seems to suddenly realize something... Wait... I get it now! "Sasha" just proved her own innocence with that quote alone! Her revealed knowledge of vehicles just showed the flaw in the "Confession" she made!

If "Sasha" has such good knowledge of vehicle functions, why would she need to chop up the entire underside of the Limo to do so when she could have just severed the Limo's brake lines? Even an Idiot with low common sense wouldn't do it the hard and messy way of severing everything under the limo if they know they can just cut all the brake lines! Something is wrong here... Which also just showed this "Sasha" is telling porkies about doing the deed.

Interestingly enough, "Sasha's" right flank is still bare. I still suspect clone, actress or doppleganger since the mark was still on the security camera when she walked out all squeaky clean.
On the next... Wire in the Blood...
HSDVGDGFWGFWHGVMBHGWY*Ded*
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

It is really not suprising she has this kind of knowledge, I'm just wondering what Fox realized because I don't know it.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

IceKitsune wrote:It is really not suprising she has this kind of knowledge, I'm just wondering what Fox realized because I don't know it.
She's admitting to the possibility that she didn't send the car into the water.

She might've wrecked the car, but she pointed out that you have to cut two break lines. Fox is probably thinking: "She might've cut one, while someone else cut the second one"
Last edited by GameCobra on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
IceKitsune

Post by IceKitsune »

GameCobra wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:It is really not suprising she has this kind of knowledge, I'm just wondering what Fox realized because I don't know it.

She wrecked the car, but she pointed out that you have to cut two break lines. Fox is probably thinking: "She might've cut one, while someone else cut the second one"
Ah ok then, thanks.
John-056

Post by John-056 »

IceKitsune wrote:It is really not surprising she has this kind of knowledge, I'm just wondering what Fox realized because I don't know it.
I think he's realized that if Sasha has such knowledge of vehicles and how they function, why would she need to destroy the entire underside of the Limo just to get to the brakes when all she would need to do is just cut a few vital tubes? It's just like taking down a weakened Opponent in a Kickboxing match by pinning them down and beating them into submission rather using a much quicker method of just punching them hard enough to knock them unconcious. Completely unnecessary and quite messy, much like the Limo's location on the docks where they found it.
GameCobra wrote:
IceKitsune wrote:It is really not surprising she has this kind of knowledge, I'm just wondering what Fox realized because I don't know it.

She might've wrecked the car, but she pointed out that you have to cut two break lines. Fox is probably thinking: "She might've cut one, while someone else cut the second one"
Actually, it was more than the brake lines. Mungo had pointed out that the Limo's underside was completely shredded. Still, I can agree with the fact that "Sasha" just basically admitted that she didn't sink the Limo... However, I don't understand why she said she destroyed the underside of the limo and then said she'd enjoy being in prison, only to have a change of heart now?

Brainwashing is out, since Birth-marks/Tattoos do NOT disappear on a whim and Possession doesn't make sense due to Keene being 'Dunked' by somebody before he even MET the Green Husky (Who likely had her friend in that envelope.), not to mention that I don't think she has the power to leave Heaven under her own power.
On the next... Wire in the Blood...
HSDVGDGFWGFWHGVMBHGWY*Ded*
Frost SF

Post by Frost SF »

Hmmmm... "obedience school" needs to be looked into...
Q. Frosty.
get it? Q Frosty... queue Frosty? eh? eh?
Riff

Post by Riff »

I'm considering the possibility that the real Sasha did trash the Limo. As for what the Not-Sasha is up to - I haven't a clue.
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

John-056 wrote:Actually, it was more than the brake lines. Mungo had pointed out that the Limo's underside was completely shredded. Still, I can agree with the fact that "Sasha" just basically admitted that she didn't sink the Limo... However, I don't understand why she said she destroyed the underside of the limo and then said she'd enjoy being in prison, only to have a change of heart now?
If you wanna look at it from another perspective: It's very possibly that Sasha is, indeed, covering someone and her behavior right now is just a powerful act. Her act is just slipping up when she made that comment about the break line. or maybe she's deliberately trying to give Fox a hint?
HundKatzeMaus

Post by HundKatzeMaus »

Wait....Shouldn't Sasha also smell like auto part store cocktail? I'm not sure if you could wash everything away, that easily.
Even IF she washed herself, shouldn't Fox and Mungo still be able to smell some parts?
HellishK9

Post by HellishK9 »

Okay Sasha. Now just tell us who the *gets really impatient when the first doesn't work* person is.

I'm still admiring how cute she is, or maybe how cute they are together... I don't know.
Jamonius

Post by Jamonius »

A ray of hope for Fox! Sasha revealing such knowledge of how to properly do the job compared to what was actually done to the limo implies that someone else did the deed! What's concerning is that Sasha did admit to doing the deed which could imply that not only does Sasha knows who did it but that this mysterious someone also has some sort of hold or influence on Sasha. This does lend some credence to the obedience school/brainwashing theory.
Wait....Shouldn't Sasha also smell like auto part store cocktail? I'm not sure if you could wash everything away, that easily.
Even IF she washed herself, shouldn't Fox and Mungo still be able to smell some parts?
That is also a good point, especially since Sasha was all over Fox earlier, he should have noticed. Then again, considering what she was trying to do to him Fox may have been to distracted to notice. Maybe they'll check once they're finally back at the station and can conduct that part of the investigation in a controlled environment.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Jamonius wrote:A ray of hope for Fox! Sasha revealing such knowledge of how to properly do the job compared to what was actually done to the limo implies that someone else did the deed! What's concerning is that Sasha did admit to doing the deed which could imply that not only does Sasha knows who did it but that this mysterious someone also has some sort of hold or influence on Sasha. This does lend some credence to the obedience school/brainwashing theory.
That is also a good point, especially since Sasha was all over Fox earlier, he should have noticed. Then again, considering what she was trying to do to him Fox may have been to distracted to notice. Maybe they'll check once they're finally back at the station and can conduct that part of the investigation in a controlled environment.
Now I want a vignette of Fox sniffing Sasha
guru4567

Post by guru4567 »

HellishK9 wrote:Okay Sasha. Now just tell us who the *gets really impatient when the first doesn't work* person is.

I'm still admiring how cute she is, or maybe how cute they are together... I don't know.
Fox and Sasha OTP :D

I love Sasha's face in the last panel -- she's always been the kind of character with hidden technical knowledge (she can play Beethoven!), her statement seems like slipped through her programming/brainwashing/Just Sasha being Sasha/whatever.

I've been waiting for Fox to be thrown a opportunity to save her, this may be his one shot. :!:
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

I could see this going several different ways....

Still if she is innocent then who is she protecting?
Image Image
GameCobra

Post by GameCobra »

Adoring Fan wrote:I could see this going several different ways....

Still if she is innocent then who is she protecting?
Likely someone we don't know. x3
Cesco

Post by Cesco »

I understand you, Mungo, you're allowed to don't believe Fox. ;) Eheh, "Sasha", that's a funny idea. :P Looks like she became an expert mechanic, but in the inverse way. :D All this thing with her is too weird, she's can't be real Sasha... Always looking ahead for the plot twist. :)
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

Looking over this latest comic, and then reviewing the arc in general, I think this is the real Sasha, both now and recorded on the dock, but she's not guilty. I think someone else was there on the dock who did the dirty deed (since the deed was not recorded, only her walking out in plain sight of the security camera on the edge of the dock), and that's she protecting this person by taking the blame and insisting on being taken away.

If this is true, then the question would be "who is she protecting"?
Saturn381

Post by Saturn381 »

Discostew wrote:Looking over this latest comic, and then reviewing the arc in general, I think this is the real Sasha, both now and recorded on the dock, but she's not guilty. I think someone else was there on the dock who did the dirty deed (since the deed was not recorded, only her walking out in plain sight of the security camera on the edge of the dock), and that's she protecting this person by taking the blame and insisting on being taken away.

Maybe it's her owner.
Adoring Fan

Post by Adoring Fan »

Saturn381 wrote:
Discostew wrote:Looking over this latest comic, and then reviewing the arc in general, I think this is the real Sasha, both now and recorded on the dock, but she's not guilty. I think someone else was there on the dock who did the dirty deed (since the deed was not recorded, only her walking out in plain sight of the security camera on the edge of the dock), and that's she protecting this person by taking the blame and insisting on being taken away.

Maybe it's her owner.
I actually agree.... Sasha's unwarranted loyalty has been demonstrated to king and the loyalty dogs have in general to there owners is well established. Its closer to a family bond than anything. Sashas owner who is known to be abusive i could totally see trying to stop Keene if only because it robs him of some perceived power.
Image Image
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

Actually, I may need to rethink this. While she basically admitted to knowing something about vehicles that indirectly proves her innocence, she was also letting Fox know how to stop Mungo. This is a conflict with wanting to be taken away. Maybe she's stalling for something.
Tales

Post by Tales »

Even thought the abusive nature of Sasha's owner has been known for a little while now, I think that the amount of question towards that figure is at it's peak right now. I can only wonder if fox recalls this particular notion.
My FA account: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tales19/

The best forum game in existence:
Sleet
Bringing Foxy Back

Post by Sleet »

Are we counting out that she's been evil this whole time? :3
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Friendly banter? Feel free to click the "PM" button below!
Discostew

Post by Discostew »

Maybe it's just me, but Mungo's eyelashes make it look like he's feminine. They seems a bit thick, and extend ever-so-slightly outward.
Not A Furry

Post by Not A Furry »

Sleet wrote:Are we counting out that she's been evil this whole time? :3
Well yeah but she's been the jumpy, punchline sudden personality change kind of evil.