HPU: Applegate OOC

For all those times you're not in character, try new "Out of Character"

Moderators: CyberDragon, Serence Frostbite

valerio

Re: HPU: Applegate OOC

Post by valerio »

Hubert is mindtalking to miles, so another participant must address directly hubert if he/she wants to talk to him
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I was just checking because Hubert had responded to Ray. Was seeing if Hubert was responding to just him, or if it was a general update because Hubert's trying to keep the situation contained.
Love me right now! Done.
SoujiTheFox wrote:(9:36:35 PM) Steve: THE CHRIST AM I NAMED STEVE FOR
Why do I still find this funny?
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Serence Frostbite »

oooooh , another spirit seeking vengeance upon humans , me like :twisted:
ShadowLightning

Post by ShadowLightning »

Uhh... quick question, which part of the forest is possessed!Lilly in?
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
Avatar done by the wonderful kurowolfe!
I also have an FA account now. Sooo... check it out.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

wait lily is in the forest right now ?! 0.0
ShadowLightning

I'm not actually sure... :lol:
RandomGeekNamedBrent wrote: Meri noticed the body tiring too. It wouldn't do her much good if her body was unable to move. so she slowed down, near the edge of town, heading towards Mccoy's Apple Farms. she sees a human working in the fields... and Lily can sense her anger and frustration.
My cubs were left alone, afraid, and hungry in the forest. because of you. and you live on with more food than any human could eat. she thought as she stared at the old farmer. and my best chance at revenge is a blind ferret. The universe is a cruel joke, but I'm going to figure out how to avenge myself and my cubs.
The apple farms are close to the forest so I thought she was around that area.
Heellooooooooo!! Anyone who wants to talk to me, please do. I get lonely sometimes and I get scared whenever I talk first...
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Post by RandomGeekNamedBrent »

no, she isn't by the forest. at least not yet. I was planning to have her there, but the pizza place is way on the other side of town so it made no sense to have her go straight to that end of the apple farm. she went east down main street, then south to the farm, then back west until she found the farmer near the middle of the farm along the back of the Maple street houses.

but I could maybe send her towards the forest since it may make sense for Meri to go back to where she last felt at rest, and there are others there.
Paradigm Shift by me
I do not actually believe any of what I'm saying.
RP character sheets
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Huh, I forgot about Meri. Then again, I only read Shadow's and Serence's posts now, and phase the rest out =w=

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
valerio

Post by valerio »

BUSYBUSYBUSY with recreating Housepets Italian Translations thread. Will be back, but no hurries ^^'
Mickey

Post by Mickey »

Can I get a recap?
My characters!
I got too many colors to remember. I'll put them here to see. Aren't they nice? Yep! Absolutely!
ImageImageImageImage (There's actually 6 eggs, but I ran out of links)
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Sure. That'll cost you three cookies, thanks. :P

Recap: Very little has happened. It's been slow here. Miles, Tara, Gage, Rena and Ray are still walking and talking, Lilly is still posessed and watching the farm, the little group with Serenade and Duke has stalled and I think the other group is waiting on you...
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Hlaoroo wrote:It's been slow here. Miles, Tara, Gage, Rena and Ray are still walking and talking, Lilly is still posessed and watching the farm,
yeah, I'm gonna try to help these points move along soon, I just sort of got writer's block on the Lilly part and took way longer than I should have to ask Furr for help. but I asked him earlier this week and should get posting in here again this week, probably tuesday at the latest, hopefully sooner
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I've also sent a message to Seth earlier this week asking what's up but he hasn't been on in over a month. I would rather not have to find a way to pardon Gage, but if we end up needing to...
Love me right now! Done.
ShadowLightning

Kuro hasn't been around for awhile now too. Has anyone else checked up on him...?
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Well I believe Mickey is waiting on me, sorry for the longing delays. Typing has been getting harder to do, though I will keep trying to play catch up, hehe.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

ShadowLightning wrote:Kuro hasn't been around for awhile now too. Has anyone else checked up on him...?
i've been a bit occupied recently too, so i haven't managed to do that yet . You wanna PM him or you want me to do it ?
kurowolfe

Post by kurowolfe »

Hey. Was busy with studying, then was rethinking of whether I should continue with RP or not. I don't really feel like coming here so much now, but I am still interested in writing for my characters, no matter how slow the posting rate has been in the past year. Will keep you guys posted on my decision

Applegate Appearance Cheat Sheet

Haq Dzi'ab (Blue Peaks Shore) || Mikan Kawabe (Applegate) || Hajime (Apollo City)
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

ah ok , I understand , glad to know you're still ok , and best of luck on your study. I hope you will stay around , but no pressure , real life is more important :)
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I'm still not getting word from Seth, so we might need to write him out for the day.
Love me right now! Done.
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

well , i mean , what done is done , but I guess I still wanna say sorry for being inactive for so long , I feel like my inactivity hee pretty much killed the flow of the RP and cause some of us to leave, so, sorry everyone :(
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

Serence Frostbite wrote:well , i mean , what done is done , but I guess I still wanna say sorry for being inactive for so long , I feel like my inactivity hee pretty much killed the flow of the RP and cause some of us to leave, so, sorry everyone :(
well, it's not just you. I sort of fell behind and stopped posting, which means I couldn't take GM action to keep things rolling. I didn't even fully realize it had gone inactive.
plus I'm pretty sure there was at least one group of players that weren't interacting with your characters, and they fell inactive for other reasons, which again, I couldn't do anything to keep them going.
it doesn't help that I think interest was waning a bit, which furr and I tried to fix with the lily/meri storyline but again, I went inactive.
It's the GMs job to keep the RP rolling as long as it can, and I dropped the ball... which you'd think would cause more rolling.

that being said, Who's still here and wanting to play, but got stuck? and where are your characters. I'd like to try to get everyone going again but that would be easiest if I don't have to read through everything I fell behind on beforehand
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

Hubert tags along, always at disposal to dispense advise and little magic(k)al interventions.
Janus and Buster are at BPS right now
Hlaoroo
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

Post by Hlaoroo »

Well, I'm a bit stuck with Lilly.

And I was kinda waiting for Tara to also answer Ray's question along with Miles before I replied...

I shoulda poked you. Sorry.
Frostwood Forever! <3

My RP Characters

Avatar drawn by the amazing ScruffKerfluff!

Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

I'm still here , but with Kuro gone , I guess i'll just sort of monologue for a bit between your guys posts until something happen.
ShadowLightning

Still here too. Sorry for not posting much in a long while. I have no excuse other than just forgetting. I can't really say I'm stuck. Just thought I'd wait for Duke and/or Mikan to do something before making Silver do anything. At the moment, he's just tagging along with the two plus Serenade. Other than briefly mind-talking to Hubert, he hasn't really done much since he arrived.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

I'm so sorry for not being active, college is hard work. Has anything important happened?
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
Civilization

Post by Civilization »

Well, I'd like to believe that I am still around, but so far it has just been make belief... Let's see, left off still in the pizza place. With Mickey 'n Pat. Hyper your character is still passed out, nothing much else has happened other than getting Hazyl / Lydia into that pizza place, maybe getting ready to move to the vets?
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I'm still here. I made comment earlier in the thread about Seth's attendance, but I never got anything on it. I figured I should at least wait for the G.M.'s input on what to do with Gage before I did anything.

Rena is leading Ray (and Gage?) out to the abandoned house Miles stays in. Miles is/was with them, likely for the company.

Specifically, I'd say they're either in front of Lyn's house, or crossing the picnic area out to the forest. I don't remember absolutes.
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

alright if Seth is unresponsive and unreachable, I can probably temporarily write him out 'til he gets back.

if anyone is stuck in situations where they aren't sure what to do, I could do a slight time skip if everyone active agrees.

Furr, I'll find where you asked Tara something and try to get moving on the Lilly story.

I'll try to get on this tomorrow if everyone lets me know their thoughts on a time skip. If you're with a group with anyone who hasn't replied to me in here yet, try to contact them to see if they're still in. Kuro is out for good, so I'll try to write his characters out too.

EDIT: decided to give it another day for people to answer on their thoughts on a small time skip (if it's needed or if everyone can get unstuck without one). If no one replies I'll just go with not having one and get everything done
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

yeah... still haven't taken the time to think through what I need to do to get this going again.
I will, I just don't get online until late on weekends and I've been kinda tired. I'll get on during the day on Monday and force myself to get things moving. (assuming nothing comes up to keep me from getting on)
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Serence Frostbite
FROSTWOOD FOREVER!

understandable brent, just don't stress yourself too much about this.
ShadowLightning

Take your time with your stuff, Brent. Just take care of yourself for the time being.

Also, I'm fine with having a time skip if everyone else is too.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

alright, I read through what I've missed, come up with some plans to get inactive characters out, contacted two players who haven't posted here yet to see if they're still in, and I'll try to make a post tonight to get things moving again.

Edit: aaand an internet outage put me getting back on later than planned. so I'll try to do things tomorrow.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

alright, posted for Mikan, Gage, Tara, and Meri.
Mickey is still in, just kind of busy with school. Hunter is still in. I'll poke them again if they don't post in the next couple days..
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
valerio

Post by valerio »

I can say that, within a few posts' time in BPS, Janus and Buster will be back to Applegate.
hypernovatic

Post by hypernovatic »

Can I have an update of what's been going on?
My RP characters
FEAR THE HALLOWEEN BAT
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

for you, not much. you passed out, Mickey and Pat took you back into the pizza place, and Eon or Ion (can't remember which) is administering care and checking your vitals.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

Okay, so was I skipped over, or was there a location shunting that happened unannounced? I thought Ray and Miles were with Rena? I mean, I know Tara popped up, but was I wrong to assume she was invisible and doing some selective communications thing?

I'm a little confused.

Edit: And not a minute after I post this do I realize Tara can't be invisible if Ray can see her...
Love me right now! Done.
RandomGeekNamedBrent
laughing maniacally

I guess I should have specified Rena too since I managed to mention everyone else in the group... whoops.
yeah, Tara was visible and audible to everyone in the group, sorry for the confusion.
Paradigm Shift by me
RP character sheets
Leafolawl

Post by Leafolawl »

I mean, that only covers so much. Suddenly Lily's in sight? Wouldn't that mean they're out near/at one of the farms? With the forest being neither of those directions, I'm a little confused on that too.
Love me right now! Done.